Mr. Mxyzptlk vs Mad Jim Jaspers(AT HIS MOST POWERFULL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

Symmetric Chaos
I predict Nvr coming back and yelling at people at some point during this discussion.

Galan007
Both at their most powerful?

Because Mxy destroyed/recreated the entire DCU, and let's not forget that Mxy's powers have made Spectre his b*tch a few times now...

Jaspers may have had the potential to spread his powers across all of Marvel, but he never actually did.

Mxy's feats >> MJJ's.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Because Mxy destroyed/recreated the entire DCU

I thought it was evergything in the DCU from the 5th dimension down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I thought it was evergything in the DCU from the 5th dimension down. The 52+ Dimensions in DC now, had not yet been revealed before WF was published.

So at the time, Mxy destroyed the whole of DC....

Mxy destroyed the DCU (a Multiverse)

Mxy destroyed Elseworlds (a Multiverse)

And all the Dimensions in between.

I like MJJ, but he never did anything to that degree.

guy222
I predict Nvr coming back and yelling at people at some point during this discussion.

Have a good day, Chaos

Endless Mike
Mxy FTW

Bentley
Destroying a universe won't kill Jaspers and the Spectre is a jobber. I agree that Myx has better feats but not any that proves he can destroy Jaspers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Destroying a universe won't kill Jaspers Good thing Mxy destroyed infinitely more than 1 Universe. smile

Bentley
Yeah, but destroying places where Jaspers is not present won't hurt him, what can Myx do that Jaspers cannot undo (to him)?

Galan007
Yeah, but destroying places where Jaspers is not present won't hurt him, what can Myx do that Jaspers cannot undo (to him)? Umm, if Mxy destroys EVERYTHING, (like he has done before), and even IF jaspers survived this..... What's left for Jaspers to warp?

NOTHING.

Bentley
Except, you know, Myx.

Galan007
Except, you know, Myx. laughing out loud

If that were the case, then why when Fury teleported him to unspace, did MJJ not warp Fury?

Because he couldn't maybe? smile

Mxy ftw.

Bentley
The Fury is pretty kickass itself, that ending was paradoxical, I think it could kill anything.

The Fury was inmune to reality warping, Myx isn't.

Galan007
The Fury is pretty kickass itself, that ending was paradoxical, I think it could kill anything.

The Fury was inmune to reality warping, Myx isn't. Bottom line.

Mxy's feats of destroying numerous Multiverses >>> MJJ's feats of warping a single Universe, and potentially more...

Bentley
True. Better feats are a fair reason to chose a character over another, but in my opinion there is nothing conclusive that says Myx can actually take Jaspers down.

Galan007
True. Better feats are a fair reason to chose a character over another, but in my opinion there is nothing conclusive that says Myx can actually take Jaspers down. Other then teleporting Jaspers to unspace and killing him there like Fury did..... Or simply destroying everything so Jaspers has nothing to warp, you're correct wink

Symmetric Chaos
True. Better feats are a fair reason to chose a character over another, but in my opinion there is nothing conclusive that says Myx can actually take Jaspers down.

Technically when Myx erased the DCU there was nothing left at all. That was basicly what beat Jaspers.

Since Jaspers can apparently only warp reality (not create or destroy it) if Myx destroys everything Jaspers is powerless.

illadelph12
I say draw if BFR is not allowed.

With BFR, Mxy.

Galan007
Originally posted by illadelph12
I say draw if BFR is not allowed.

With BFR, Mxy. It's not technically BFR if Mxy destroys everything in existance, (as he has done before), and all that's left is nothingness smile

Bentley
Myx can destroy everything but there would still be Myx to be warped. He has been defeated via reality warping so its doable.

I admit I can get my facts mixed but this seems to work.

Symmetric Chaos
It's not technically BFR if Mxy destroys everything in existance, (as he has done before), and all that's left is nothingness smile

BattleFieldRemoval

If you destroy everything the BattleField has been Removed.

Galan007
Myx can destroy everything but there would still be Myx to be warped. He has been defeated via reality warping so its doable. Are you really that Marvel biased?

MJJ was for all intents and purposes, powerless in unspace.

Symmetric Chaos
Myx can destroy everything but there would still be Myx to be warped. He has been defeated via reality warping so its doable.

I admit I can get my facts mixed but this seems to work.

You're assuming Myx won't warp Jaspers . . .

Galan007
BattleFieldRemoval

If you destroy everything the BattleField has been Removed. Well technically they would still be where they started out at..

Bend the rule without breaking it. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Well technically they would still be where they started out at..

Bend the rule without breaking it. big grin

Why not just warp the rule book itself? cool

Bentley
I'm assuming Jaspers has night limitless powers in the realms he can affect, his danger was to expand that realm to the multiverse. Myx could be the strongest warper, but barring straight confrontation is hard to tell.

Galan007
Why not just warp the rule book itself? cool Perfect! big grin

Bentley
I'm assuming that the ununiverse is as if nothing exist, but the Fury was there too except the Fury cannot be warped. Myx would do the same but he wouldn't be inmune like the Fury.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm assuming that the ununiverse is as if nothing exist, but the Fury was there too except the Fury cannot be warped. Myx would do the same but he wouldn't be inmune like the Fury.

But Myx could just warp Jaspers.

Bentley
Yep, I'm not saying Jaspers win, I'm saying it comes down to who is the best warper. Maybe he can be warped, maybe not, in the other hand we know for a fact Myx can be warped and beaten that way.

If Jaspers is merged with the Fury, who knows? (In that form he has no feats and I'm not discussing it)

Galan007
Yep, I'm not saying Jaspers win, I'm saying it comes down to who is the best warper. Maybe he can be warped, maybe not, in the other hand we know for a fact Myx can be warped and beaten that way. Name one instance where a "better warper", warped Mxy.

I can't think of one. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy cannot be warped. Also Mad JJ is of the 3rd dimension. His powers will be as ineffective as throwing a brick at mxy. YOu have to be of a higher Dimension and of sufficiant might to beat Mxy. Even the Ultimator was only able to slightly scar mxy after he killed many of mxy's very powerful freinds. Mxy would erase the very time line that MJJ was born into. Or turn MJJ into a normal human. MJJ doesn't have the divine power or magical authority to beat mxy. Mxy would simply turn MJJ into a brick and draw faces on it with his magic marker.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Also Mad JJ is of the 3rd dimension.

Why do you always bring the concept up?

DC and Marvel are structured in completely different ways. It doesn't matter how many dimensions Jaspers has in Marvel since thats not relevant to the DC power scale.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do you always bring the concept up?

DC and Marvel are structured in completely different ways. It doesn't matter how many dimensions Jaspers has in Marvel since thats not relevant to the DC power scale.

Becuz your not getting the Logic. YOur thinking in terms of dimensions in comics. I'm telling you why mxy has his power. Anything that is in the 3rd dimension, meaning anything with height, width, and length is third dimensional. IN JLA heaven's ladder, we find out that the imps see the 3rd like we see paper. Able to be drawn on, erased, torn, destroyed and remade. basically what ever they want. So when I say the 3rd dimension, i'm meaning the literal dimension of anything based in the real world of logic. THanks very much tho.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm telling you why mxy has his power. Anything that is in the 3rd dimension, meaning anything with height, width, and length is third dimensional. IN JLA heaven's ladder, we find out that the imps see the 3rd like we see paper. Able to be drawn on, erased, torn, destroyed and remade. basically what ever they want.

Wow.

But still that doesn't give him an automatic victory over Jaspers (he does win though I don't dispute that) since that scale of power doesn't exist in Marvel, technically even the TOAA would be 3D.

So when I say the 3rd dimension, i'm meaning the literal dimension of anything based in the real world of logic. THanks very much tho.

I don't think logic and reason apply to Jasper's perception of reality.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow.

But still that doesn't give him an automatic victory over Jaspers (he does win though I don't dispute that) since that scale of power doesn't exist in Marvel, technically even the TOAA would be 3D.

I don't think logic and reason apply to Jasper's perception of reality.

Logic don't apply to Jasper's perception. But He has height, length, width. That is what I mean. he's 3 dimensional. So he basically would be powerless against Mxy. ONly beings who operate on a higher dimsional lvl have any chance at all. Even if they have incredible power, It doesn't matter becuz they would be of 3D and thus as paper to mxy. as far as TOAA. He is not 3 dimensional. He has no Height, width, and length. He also has no beginning nor end. Mxy wouldn't be able to even put up a fight.

bigbran
Becuz your not getting the Logic. YOur thinking in terms of dimensions in comics. I'm telling you why mxy has his power. Anything that is in the 3rd dimension, meaning anything with height, width, and length is third dimensional. IN JLA heaven's ladder, we find out that the imps see the 3rd like we see paper. Able to be drawn on, erased, torn, destroyed and remade. basically what ever they want. So when I say the 3rd dimension, i'm meaning the literal dimension of anything based in the real world of logic. THanks very much tho. Hmm... because LT resides in the 16th dimension...

I'm pretty sure it's 16...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Hmm... because LT resides in the 16th dimension...

I'm pretty sure it's 16...

I have already said that the LT would beat Mxy 7/10. The Spectre resides in higher dimensions as well. Some how mxy was able to pull a couple of "victories". But the 16 dimension in marvel is a nexus point of all thier realities. Not a higher dimension but an inbetween dimension. which is what nexus means. Any way, the LT is not 3 dimensional either. In that case it would come to mxy's super science magic. So I give him 3 wins out of then against the LT, as I do the spectre based on mxy, doing goof ball stuff. Mxy could come up with silly ways to get a win. Like reed's reverse cannon trick.

bigbran
I have already said that the LT would beat Mxy 7/10. The Spectre resides in higher dimensions as well. Some how mxy was able to pull a couple of "victories". But the 16 dimension in marvel is a nexus point of all thier realities. Not a higher dimension but an inbetween dimension. which is what nexus means. Any way, the LT is not 3 dimensional either. In that case it would come to mxy's super science magic. So I give him 3 wins out of then against the LT, as I do the spectre based on mxy, doing goof ball stuff. Mxy could come up with silly ways to get a win. Like reed's reverse cannon trick. But, the 5th dimension>>>>>>>3rd dimension...

So, shouldn't that mean that LT should be getting perfect scores?
Funny...

Also, where exactly was this stated that the 16th dimension was the nexus of all realities? Because, Marvel already has one of those... and it wasn't LT's domain...

nvrbeenwthagirl
But, the 5th dimension>>>>>>>3rd dimension...

So, shouldn't that mean that LT should be getting perfect scores?
Funny...

Also, where exactly was this stated that the 16th dimension was the nexus of all realities? Because, Marvel already has one of those... and it wasn't LT's domain...

IT was stated that the 16th was a meeting point of all reality. I'm almost sure of it. There also can be more than one nexus. There can be a nexus for the realities within the 616. a nexus for reality within the multiverse. the omniverse. and blah blah. Also I give Mxy some wins against The LT becuz the Spectre was in the right in trying to stop mxy from doing some of the shit he did, and yet, mxy has come up with a couple wins. SO I gave him a couple wins against the LT. I give mxy the same amount of wins I would give the pre retconned beyonder against the CURRENT LT. Mxy would pwn the old LT as easily as the Beyonder did.

bigbran
IT was stated that the 16th was a meeting point of all reality. I'm almost sure of it. There also can be more than one nexus. There can be a nexus for the realities within the 616. a nexus for reality within the multiverse. the omniverse. and blah blah. Also I give Mxy some wins against The LT becuz the Spectre was in the right in trying to stop mxy from doing some of the shit he did, and yet, mxy has come up with a couple wins. SO I gave him a couple wins against the LT. I give mxy the same amount of wins I would give the pre retconned beyonder against the CURRENT LT. Mxy would pwn the old LT as easily as the Beyonder did. I don't care who wins... I'm following your logic...

In which... you stated that Myx is from the 5th dimension, and they toy with the 3rd dimension beings... but LT is from the 16th dimension... and yet, you still think he could beat LT some times?

Doesn't make sense...

Also, LT uses it as a meeting place, it is still the 16th dimension.
And I don't see how even if it was the nexus, how it cancels it out...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't care who wins... I'm following your logic...

In which... you stated that Myx is from the 5th dimension, and they toy with the 3rd dimension beings... but LT is from the 16th dimension... and yet, you still think he could beat LT some times?

Doesn't make sense...

Also, LT uses it as a meeting place, it is still the 16th dimension.
And I don't see how even if it was the nexus, how it cancels it out...

Ok let me go slow. I said mxy toys with 3 dimensional beings. They are like paper to him. His power isn't limited to this tho. But it gives him 100 percent victory over anyone who is 3 dimensional or operates on that plain. He has SuperScience and Magic that allows him to fight higher beings as well. He has fought the Spectre and the Ultimator. Both of whom are higher than 3 dimensional. As for the 16th dimension. your not thinking of it in terms of side by side dimensions. In DC there are higher dimensions and lower ones. In Marvel, there are side by side and inbetween dimensions. The 16th being a nexus, would mean it is inbetween other realities and Thus not higher but inbetween them. But The LT is beyond any Dimensions persay. His M bodies do operate on limited plains, but not the actual thing. This much I do know of the LT.

bigbran
Ok let me go slow. I said mxy toys with 3 dimensional beings. They are like paper to him. His power isn't limited to this tho. But it gives him 100 percent victory over anyone who is 3 dimensional or operates on that plain. He has SuperScience and Magic that allows him to fight higher beings as well. He has fought the Spectre and the Ultimator. Both of whom are higher than 3 dimensional. As for the 16th dimension. your not thinking of it in terms of side by side dimensions. In DC there are higher dimensions and lower ones. In Marvel, there are side by side and inbetween dimensions. The 16th being a nexus, would mean it is inbetween other realities and Thus not higher but inbetween them. But The LT is beyond any Dimensions persay. His M bodies do operate on limited plains, but not the actual thing. This much I do know of the LT. Wait... where exactly did you get this info from?

Also, if the dimensions are side-by-side, then wouldn't that mean that the third dimension of Marvel is equal to the 16th dimension?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait... where exactly did you get this info from?

Also, if the dimensions are side-by-side, then wouldn't that mean that the third dimension of Marvel is equal to the 16th dimension?

NO. The 3rd is not equal to. The 16th was said to be a meeting point or nexus of reality. Just inbetween. It wasn't said to be higher or lower. just inbetween. And where did I get what Info from? You have to be specific.

Galan007
Also, where exactly was this stated that the 16th dimension was the nexus of all realities? Because, Marvel already has one of those... and it wasn't LT's domain... All the scan nvr is referring to says to that degree is...

"A 16 Dimensional domain at the juncture of Multiversal super-space"...

"The process by which the fabric of existance is woven":

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpg

Mr Master
The 16th being a nexus, would mean it is inbetween other realities and Thus not higher but inbetween them. But The LT is beyond any Dimensions persay. His M bodies do operate on limited plains, but not the actual thing.

Classic.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpg

Won't even ask where you got your info from, I know it's non-existent.

This much I do know of the LT.

laughing

Mr Master
Mxy vs Jaspers?

This is a stalemate,

none can hurt the other.

Jaspers' weakness is unspace, Mxy doesn't know that.

Jaspers' won't allow Mxy to rub out the Universe they're fighting in.

(This is why Merlyn said Nullifying the 616 Reality won't stop Jaspers like 238 did)

Obviously he wasn't just speaking about Jaspers, cause if they would've been able to Nullify all Reality around Jaspers, this would have left him vulnerable and that would've been a win right there.

In fact, Merlyn actually manipulated scenerios, so the Fury would come chasing Captain UK to 616, knowing the Fury would eventually find Jaspers, battle him, adapt and figure out to teleport himself and Jim to un-space.

In any case, Jaspers can Warp himself aswell as Reality around him, so Mxy turns him into a Hat, and Japsers the Hat turns Mxy into a spoon, and on and on.

In the meantime Jaspers' powers have expanded exponentially and have reached the ends of the Marvel Omniverse,

LT steps in and blinks them both out of existence. big grin

Bentley
First of all, if Jaspers could be killed by mere timetravel he wouldn't be the treat he is, any Doom could kill him at any given timo this is not the case.

I respect your knowledge of DC Nvr, you know that, but given the control that Jaspers has over the universe if he was in DC he would be multidimensional; the fact that Marvel doesn't have the universe ranked in the same way doesn't mean that their higher beings are confined to what we see. Bottomline: Jaspers has control of reality, we don't know if that is limited to 3 dimensions.

By the way Myx gets no wins over the Spectre. In this forum the characters don't job.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
Mxy vs Jaspers?

This is a stalemate,

none can hurt the other.

Jaspers' weakness is unspace, Mxy doesn't know that.

Jaspers' won't allow Mxy to rub out the Universe they're fighting in.

(This is why Merlyn said Nullifying the 616 Reality won't stop Jaspers like 238 did)

Obviously he wasn't just speaking about Jaspers, cause if they would've been able to Nullify all Reality around Jaspers, this would have left him vulnerable and that would've been a win right there.

In fact, Merlyn actually manipulated scenerios, so the Fury would come chasing Captain UK to 616, knowing the Fury would eventually find Jaspers, battle him, adapt and figure out to teleport himself and Jim to un-space.

In any case, Jaspers can Warp himself aswell as Reality around him, so Mxy turns him into a Hat, and Japsers the Hat turns Mxy into a spoon, and on and on.

In the meantime Jaspers' powers have expanded exponentially and have reached the ends of the Marvel Omniverse,

LT steps in and blinks them both out of existence. big grin

Welcome back smile

Mr Master
IT was stated that the 16th was a meeting point of all reality. I'm almost sure of it.

There also can be more than one nexus.

There can be a nexus for the realities within the 616. a nexus for reality within the multiverse. the omniverse. and blah blah.

I don't know why you do this. disgust

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222
Welcome back smile

Ey, thanx guy.

Galan007
Mxy vs Jaspers?

This is a stalemate,

none can hurt the other.

Jaspers' weakness is unspace, Mxy doesn't know that. Let me ask you this.

If Mxy destroys everything, (as he has done before), what will be left for Jaspers to warp?

Mr Master
Let me ask you this.

If Mxy destroys everything, (as he has done before), what will be left for Jaspers to warp?

I just addressed that in my post.

Jaspers wouldn't allow Mxy to destroy the Universe he's in.

Just like the Nullifier was unable to do so.

Utrigita
Nothing thumb up

Bentley
I already answered that three times, do you dislike my answer or you just don't want to believe there is good answer to that one?

Edit: Master's answer is better though.

Utrigita
The celestial Nullifier wouldn't be allowed that.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
Nothing thumb up

Posted too quickly friend. smile

Utrigita
I already answered that three times, do you dislike my answer or you just don't want to believe there is good answer to that one?

What is you refering to ??? And I know how you feel but we both misses something that makes oure profiles stand out so that people will read them wink

Utrigita
Posted too quickly friend. smile

Happens sometimes you got ahead of me, and again it was the nullifier that the omniversal Guardiens used that wouldn't work we cannot know for sure that the UN, a weapon capable of destroying and rewriting a multiverse, wouldn't have worked on him we can only speculate.

Bentley
I was addressing the destroying the universe thing.

Galan007
Jaspers wouldn't allow Mxy to destroy the Universe he's in.

Just like the Nullifier was unable to do so. That's your assumption.

But is it 100% factual?

Not really, it's just your opinion. erm

If we look at what both characters have actually done, Mxy is far superior, No?

Galan007

Edit: Master's answer is better though. Me?

If so, the reason I asked Mr M, is because I didn't feel as though the answer you gave was based on anything but your own opinion. doped

Bentley
Look, by feats Myx looks stronger, but showings are not the only thing to take in account here, we know a lot about Jaspers powers compared to what we know about Myx's. Even the erasing the universe feat is sketchy "did he erase the universe? Was Michael there? Does Myx beats god's power?"

Regarding your answer to the Master, what you stated is nothing but your opinion, Mr. M is backing himself with books.

Mr Master
That's your assumption.

It's your assumption that it's mine.

But is it 100% factual?

Not really, it's just your opinion. erm

Actually it's 150% FACT!

Merlin says,

"I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" (the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2566/m16hl3.th.jpg
Merlin says about Cap. Britain,

"I sent you to a lesser menace (Jaspers 238) and you were Killed"

Merlin says,

"You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is,

"NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

"NOT so easily contained"

How was 238 Jaspers "contained"

The Dimensional Development Court or Omniversal Tribune,

blowup up the 238 Universe, and apparently that's NOT going to work again.

WHY?

Because Jaspers 616 won't allow it, what other reason can there be?

IF they COULD Nullify the Universe around him, they WOULD, making him vulnerable for attack,

but they CAN'T.

If we look at what both characters have actually done, Mxy is far superior, No?

No.

Galan007
Look, by feats Myx looks stronger, but showings are not the only thing to take in account here, we know a lot about Jaspers powers compared to what we know about Myx's. Even the erasing the universe feat is sketchyHow is it sketchy at all? Mxy erased Multiverses on Panel.

There's nothing sketchy about that. doped

"did he erase the universe? Was Michael there? Does Myx beats god's power?"Michael doesn't dwell in the mainstream DCU. wink

Regarding your answer to the Master, what you stated is nothing but your opinion, Mr. M is backing himself with books. Name one thing I have stated that was simply my opinion, and not backed by proof. I'd bet you cannot name one thing doped

Mxy actually destroyed Multiverses on panel.

Jaspers warped a Universe in his image, and he had the potential to be a much greater threat.

But potential to do something, isn't the equivelent of a feat.

Utrigita
Look, by feats Myx looks stronger, but showings are not the only thing to take in account here, we know a lot about Jaspers powers compared to what we know about Myx's. Even the erasing the universe feat is sketchy "did he erase the universe? Was Michael there? Does Myx beats god's power?"

Regarding your answer to the Master, what you stated is nothing but your opinion, Mr. M is backing himself with books.

Hey Bently we all all stating oure openions thats the idea with this forum. Some uses scans to make a point and someones doesn't thats the way it sometimes work.

Galan007
It's your assumption that it's mine.

Actually it's 150% FACT!

Merlin says,

"I stretched your sanity to the breaking point to prepare you for a Universe (238) Reduced to Idiocy" (the Omniversal Tribune Erased 238)

Merlin says,

but 616 Jaspers is,

"NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

WHY?

IF they COULD Nullify the Universe around him, they WOULD, making him vulnerable for attack,

but they CAN'T.

No. You know very well, Jaspers only warped a single Universe in the end, and nothing more... What Jaspers had the potential to do is a non-factor, as he never actually did anything to that level ON PANEL.

Mxy destroyed/warped Multiverses.

Mxy's panel feats > Jaspers panel feats

Mr Master
Mxy actually destroyed Multiverses on panel.

No more Infinite Earths, no more Alternate Universes, (a Multiverse)

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9692/sfunnest60aj3.th.jpg

The Phantom Zone

The 5th Dimension and Apokolips.

Jaspers warped a Universe in his image, and he had the potential to be a much greater threat.

But potential to do something, isn't the equivelent of a feat.

If this is Jaspers "at his most powerful" ...then that would be Full potential.

FP Jaspers = Omniverse.

Galan007
No more Infinite Earths, no more Alternate Universes, (a Multiverse)

The Phantom Zone

The 5th Dimension and Apokolips. + the Elseworld's Multiverse big grin

If this is Jaspers "at his most powerful" ...then that would be Full potential.

FP Jaspers = Omniverse. What Jaspers might have been able to actually accomplish at that point is purely speculation on anyone's part.

Because that potential was never realized, and there are no feats to back it up.

Again, lets take what both characters have actually done on pannel.

Mxy destroyed Multiverses.

Jaspers warped 1 Universe.

Mxy's panel feats > Jaspers panel feats.

Mr Master
You know very well, Jaspers only warped a single Universe in the end, and nothing more... What Jaspers had the potential to do is a non-factor, as he never actually did anything to that level ON PANEL.

You completely ignored my post and what I was addressing.

You said it was my assumption, that Jaspers would NOT ALLOW his Universe to get erased,

I proved I was right, and you jumped somewhere else.

Mxy destroyed/warped Multiverses.

Mxy's panel feats > Jaspers panel feats

Means nothing, Mxy CAN'T destroy the Universe Jaspers is in, and so can't hurt Jaspers.

Jaspers powers will continue to grow Exponentially (expands Faster by the second) until he reaches an Omniversal scale, then stalemate for ever.

Mr Master
+ the Elseworld's Multiverse

Where is the Elseworld's Multiverse mentioned?

I have the issue, show me the page.

What might have been able to actually accomplish at that point is purely speculation on anyone's part.

Because that potential was never realized, and there are no feats to back it up.

Actually but it was realized, Cobweb saw the Future, and Jaspers had Warped every Universe.

Merlyn is the Omniversal Guardian dude, he was playing Chess with a Multiverse,

if he say's Jaspers WOULD reach that scale, then it's fact.

Again, lets take what both characters have actually done on pannel.

Mxy destroyed Multiverses.

Jaspers warped 1 Universe.

Mxy's panel feats > Jaspers panel feats.

So again,

how is Mxy going to hurt Jaspers?

Since he can't destroy the Reality Jaspers is in,

How? confused

Galan007
You completely ignored my post and what I was addressing.

You said it was my assumption, that Jaspers would NOT ALLOW his Universe to get erased,

I proved I was right, and you jumped somewhere else.

Means nothing, Mxy CAN'T destroy the Universe Jaspers is in, and so can't hurt Jaspers.

Jaspers powers will continue to grow Exponentially (expands Faster by the second) until he reaches an Omniversal scale, then stalemate for ever. So what happens when Mxy destroys the Multiverse they are both in?

I never saw Jaspers survive Multiversal destruction, did you? confused

Even if Jaspers survived, what's left for him to warp?

Nothing.

Unless you're trying to say that Jaspers can just jump into another Multiverse on a whim, (something else he never actually did).

Galan007
Where is the Elseworld's Multiverse mentioned?

I have the issue, show me the page.Mxy clearly wiped out Elseworld's when he jumped into that realm.

In fact, the instance I'm talking about precedes, the scan you already posted, where there is no longer ANYTHING left.

If the Elseworlds Multiverse still remained, there would have still been something left, but there clearly was not.

Actually but it was realized, Cobweb saw the Future, and Jaspers had Warped every Universe.

Merlyn is the Omniversal Guardian dude, he was playing Chess with a Multiverse,

if he say's Jaspers WOULD reach that scale, then it's fact.Show me a feat Jaspers had at his "full potential".

So again,

how is Mxy going to hurt Jaspers?

Since he can't destroy the Reality Jaspers is in,

How? confused Once Mxy wipes out the Multiverse they are in, what's Jaspers going to warp?

Mr Master
So what happens when Mxy destroys the Multiverse they are both in?

I never saw Jaspers survive Multiversal destruction, did you?

Nullification is nullification, the Universe and the Multiverse are just different scales, if you can't take out his ONE Universe, then you can't no matter how much OTHER Real Estate you wipe out in the Multiverse.

Even if Jaspers survived, what's left for him to warp?

The Universe he's in.

So you're still stuck on that I see,

I just PROVED that you cannot Nullify the Universe Jaspers is in.

If you come back with this same defense, confused

Unless you're trying to say that Jaspers can just jump into another Multiverse on a whim, (something else he never actually did).

Inconsequential,

since Mxy can't erase the Universe Jaspers is in.

Bentley
"Not really, it's just your opinion. erm"

That line was just your opinion, he had back up, yet you assumed he was misplaced.

Galan007
Nullification is nullification, the Universe and the Multiverse are just different scales, if you can't take out his ONE Universe, then you can't no matter how much OTHER Real Estate you wipe out in the Multiverse.

The Universe he's in.

So you're still stuck on that I see,

I just PROVED that you cannot Nullify the Universe Jaspers is in.

If you come back with this same defense, confused

Inconsequential,

since Mxy can't erase the Universe Jaspers is in. All that was proven is that 616 Jaspers can survive UNIVERSAL Nullification.

It never said he could survive MULTIVERSAL Nullification.

Nor did it say that they would not be able to destroy Jasper's Universe, they just said destroying the Universe wouldn't contain him.

So again, Mxy wipes out the Multiverse they are both in, and what's left for Jaspers to warp?

Please prove to me how Mxy would be incapable of destroying the Multiverse Jaspers was in.

Mr Master
Mxy clearly wiped out Elseworld's when he jumped into that realm.

In fact, the instance in talking about precedes, the scan you already posted, where there is no longer ANYTHING left.

If the Elseworlds Multiverse still remained, there would have still been something left, but there clearly was not.

Whatever you say,

Never read the Elseworlds Multiverse on any page,

I did read,

"No more Infinite Earths, no more Alternate Universes"

(a Multiverse)

On the page your talking about,

"I have had it up to here with these Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions ... I mean isn't ONE stupid Reality confusing enough?"

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/8899/sfunnest57dr9.th.jpg
"I'm sick of popping in and out of ALL these idiotic, puny-verses ... I've got terrible Dimension-Lag"

(Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions)

ALL pertain to ONE Multiverse.

The 616 Multiverse has Alternate Universes = they look the same as 616 with Different Histories.

The 616 Multiverse has Parallel Universe = they look the same as 616 and are exactly the same until it Diverges at some point and changes it's History from 616's.

The 616 Multiverse has Divergent Futures, Futures that COULD've taken place but never did.

Like Galactus in the Celestial Arc, or Jean in "Here Comes Tomorrow" ..

Show me a feat Jaspers had at his "full potential".

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg

This isn't even Full.

Once Mxy wipes out the Multiverse they are in, what's Jaspers going to warp?

The Universe that he's in, and still remains.

Mr Master
All that was proven is that 616 Jaspers can survive UNIVERSAL Nullification.

It never said he could survive MULTIVERSAL Nullification.

Again,

Nullification is nullification,

Multiverse and Universe are just different scales.

Nor did it say that they would not be able to destroy Jasper's Universe, they just said destroying the Universe wouldn't contain him.

And what do you think that means?

If they could destroy Jaspers' Universe they would have, leaving him vulnerable without Reality to Warp.

Come on, how are you arguing this?

So again, Mxy wipes out the Multiverse they are both in, and what's left for Jaspers to warp?

The Universe Mxy would NOT be able to erase, due to Jaspers.

Please prove to me how Mxy would be incapable of destroying the Multiverse Jaspers was in.

Already did, by On Panel proof that took place in Marvel

I can't show it literally, they're in separate companies.

Galan007
Whatever you say,

Never read the Elseworlds Multiverse on any page,

I did read,

(a Multiverse)

On the page your talking about,

"I have had it up to here with these Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions ... I mean isn't ONE stupid Reality confusing enough?"

"I'm sick of popping in and out of ALL these idiotic, puny-verses ... I've got terrible Dimension-Lag"

(Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions)

ALL pertain to ONE Multiverse.

The 616 Multiverse has Alternate Universes = they look the same as 616 with Different Histories.

The 616 Multiverse has Parallel Universe = they look the same as 616 and are exactly the same until it Diverges at some point and changes it's History from 616's.

The 616 Multiverse has Divergent Futures, Futures that COULD've taken place but never did.

Like Galactus in the Celestial Arc, or Jean in "Here Comes Tomorrow" ..Elseworld's = a Multiverse in itself.

Mxy destroyed that as well.

That much isn't even a question.

This isn't even Full.and that's a feat how?

That again just shows a potential he never realized.

The Universe that he's in, and still remains. Point out to me where it was said that Universal Nullification would NOT destroy Jasper's Universe.

All it said was that it wouldn't contain/kill him like his 238 counterpart.

Which to mean means that they could destroy that Universe, but jaspers would still remain, by hopping into another Universe or somesuch.

So what happens when Mxy destroys that entire Multiverse?

Mr Master
Elseworld's = a Multiverse in itself.

Mxy destroyed that as well.

That much isn't even a question.

Not according to the On Panel account, but, as you wish.

and that's a feat how?

That again just shows a potential he never realized.

Again,

it shows what TOOK PLACE in the Future.

So it did happen, had he not been stopped.

Point out to me where it was said that Universal Nullification would NOT destroy Jasper's Universe.

Already did.

AGAIN:
Merlin says,

Merlin says,

but 616 Jaspers is,

WHY?

but they CAN'T.

All it said was that it wouldn't contain/kill him like his 238 counterpart.

And HOW was Jaspers 238 contained?

Exactly. smile

Which to mean means that they could destroy that Universe, but jaspers would still remain, by hopping into another Universe or somesuch.

Jaspers would still remain with no Reality to Warp, making him obsolete.

That would have taken a flick of a switch, send Jubilee over and no more Jaspers,

but I guess they preferred the "Hard Way" ...

So what happens when Mxy destroys that entire Multiverse?

Same thing as before,

Mxy can't erase Jaspers' Universe.

They continue to battle until Jaspers becomes Omniversal in scale.

Then it's on.

Galan007
Not according to the On Panel account, but, as you wish.

Again,

it shows what TOOK PLACE in the Future.

So it did happen, had he not been stopped.

Already did.

AGAIN:

And HOW was Jaspers 238 contained?

Exactly. smile

Jaspers would still remain with no Reality to Warp, making him obsolete.

That would have taken a flick of a switch, send Jubilee over and no more Jaspers,

but I guess they preferred the "Hard Way" ...

Same thing as before,

Mxy can't erase Jaspers' Universe.

They continue to battle until Jaspers becomes Omniversal in scale.

Then it's on. I'm sorry, but this is laughable.

From what you're saying, even a force capable of MULTIVERSAL destruction would be incapable of destroying Jasper's one Universe.

So by that,

Reed /w/ the UN would fail?
LT would fail?
THOTI would fail?
Beyonder would fail?

Just as Mxy would fail?

All of those dudes can destroy a Multiverse on a whim, yet by what you just said...... Jasper's One Universe would be safe from them? laughing out loud

Gotcha! thumb up

Mr Master
I'm sorry, but this is laughable.

As laughable as you avoiding the fact that you can't destroy Jaspers' Universe?

I guess so.

From what you're saying, even a force capable of MULTIVERSAL destruction would be incapable of destroying Jasper's one Universe.

So by that,

LT would fail?
THOTI would fail?
Beyonder would fail?

Just as Mxy would fail?

All of those dudes can destroy a Multiverse on a whim, yet by what you just said...... Jasper's One Universe would be safe from them? laughing out loud

Correct.

So lol all you want, you think I give a shit ...

No Unspace, no Jaspers defeat, simple as that.

I'll claim that with Confidence duke.

laughing back at cha

Gotcha! thumb up

Good. swank

Mr Master
So by that,

LT would fail?
THOTI would fail?
Beyonder would fail?

Just as Mxy would fail?

All of those dudes can destroy a Multiverse on a whim, yet by what you just said...... Jasper's One Universe would be safe from them?

Oh,

you forgot Merlyn, (who was Energy Matrix empowered)

who had the power to crush the Multiverse,

but hmm, for some reason couldn't. hm

Bentley
Coming to think of it, it may be that only the HOTI and Jaspers can kill Jaspers. Cool perspective.

Galan007
So lol all you want, you think I give a shit ... Ahhh, no need to start getting fussy...... It's unbecoming.

So by that,

LT would fail?
THOTI would fail?
Beyonder would fail?

Just as Mxy would fail?

All of those dudes can destroy a Multiverse on a whim, yet by what you just said...... Jasper's One Universe would be safe from them? laughing out loudOriginally posted by Mr Master
Correct.

I'll claim that with Confidence duke. laughing

Holy crap!

I never realized the Universe Jaspers made >> LT, THOTI, Beyonder, and Reed /w/ UN...

He's at the top of the Hierarchy now!!!

I'll have to save this quote for sure.

Galan007
Coming to think of it, it may be that only the HOTI and Jaspers can kill Jaspers. Cool perspective. Hell from what Mr M just said,

(616) MJJ > THOTI

laughing out loud

Galan007

Mr Master
Coming to think of it, it may be that only the HOTI and Jaspers can kill Jaspers. Cool perspective.

Yea,

I think cats are forgetting what kind of power Merlyn was packing.

Merlyn created Otherworld (a Universe) from scrath.

Merlyn created the Starlight Citidel,

it's so vast inside that countless dimensions reside within it.

Merlyn created the Celestail Nullifier, (which is within the Starlight Citidel)

The CN is able to erase ANY Universe in the Omniverse, with the exception of Jaspers' Universe.

Merlyn once allowed Captain Britain to obtain some of the power of the Matrix, and Captain Britain was able to reverse a Multiversal collapse that was taking place.

Yet, Merlyn said Jaspers could not be stopped. smile

Bentley
The HOTI can beat Jaspers because it contains Jaspers which is what ultimately destroyed Jasper the second time around.

Mr Master
Ahhh, no need to start getting fussy...... It's unbecoming.

You're trying to be a wiseass, it's unseemingly, but I'm game.

Holy crap!

I never realized the Universe Jaspers made >> LT, THOTI, Beyonder, and Reed /w/ UN...

He's at the top of the Hierarchy now!!!

Gibberish.

Why are you acting childish?

Again, unseemingly.

Anyways, for the onlookers,

LT and THOTI, Beyonder can defeat Jaspers directly,

but not by erasing his Universe.

Mxy can't do either.

I'll have to safe this quote for sure.

Whatever does it for you potna.

Mr Master
Hell from what Mr M just said,

(616) MJJ > THOTI

lmfao

Were you bit by a vampire?

You're acting strange.

Galan007
Anyways, for the onlookers,

LT and THOTI, Beyonder can defeat Jaspers directly,

but not by erasing his Universe.

Mxy can't do either. Well from what you're saying, if Jaspers stayed in his Universe, LT and THOTI would be powerless.

Wow, you'd think Marvel would have written THOTI (God's Power), and LT (2nd only to God)...... To be a bit more powerful.

Hell they can't even destroy Jaspers One Universe.

Galan007
lmfao

Were you bit by a vampire?

You're acting strange. Nah,

Just the notion of LT or THOTI being powerless to destroy Jaspers Universe, is ridiculous IMO.

Mr Master
For the record, (IMO)

Mxy vs Japsers 616 at his most powerful = Stalemate.

There's nothing Mxy can do to hurt Jaspers,

there's nothing Jaspers can do to hurt Mxy.

big grin

I'm sorry if this causes anyone pain, it's (MO)

illadelph12
Well, I already chimed in earlier stating I feel it's a draw unless Mxy can pull a BFR. So long as there is reality MJJ isn't going anywhere regardless of what Mxy does. That's how his powers work. Within reality he's basically an insane omnipotent with complete control over his own form and existence.

The only way to beat him is to take him somewhere where nothing exists. He can only be beaten by BFR per on panel canon material, and as of now he may be beyond that weakness, but it's not stated or depicted, only insinuated by his amalgamation with the Fury.

So, again, I say draw.

Mr Master
Well from what you're saying, if Jaspers stayed in his Universe, LT and THOTI would be powerless.

Wow, you'd think Marvel would have written THOTI (God's Power), and LT (2nd only to God)...... To be a bit more powerful.

Hell they can't even destroy Jaspers One Universe.

Nah,

Just the notion of LT or THOTI being powerless to destroy Jaspers Universe, is ridiculous IMO.

Then you should've never brought them into the equation.

I never mentioned LT or THOTI, YOU did.

I'm still inside the thread discussing the topic.

Mxy vs Jaspers at his most powerful?

IMO Stalemate.

IMO, if it goes on long enough, Jaspers will eventually become more powerful.

There's NO indication that Jaspers' powers would stop expanding at any point.

Mr Master
Originally posted by illadelph12
Well, I already chimed in earlier stating I feel it's a draw unless Mxy can pull a BFR. So long as there is reality MJJ isn't going anywhere regardless of what Mxy does. That's how his powers work. Within reality he's basically an insane omnipotent with complete control over his own form and existence.

The only way to beat him is to take him somewhere where nothing exists. He can only be beaten by BFR per on panel canon material, and as of now he may be beyond that weakness, but it's not stated or depicted, only insinuated by his amalgamation with the Fury.

So, again, I say draw.

I agree with these facts.

btw,

if Jaspers has Fury's specialized teleportation capabilities,

even Un-Space would be a non-factor.

Galan007
Then you should've never brought them into the equation.

I never mentioned LT or THOTI, YOU did.

I'm still inside the thread discussing the topic.Well I simply used a logic of yours...

And it was very surprising that you think, LT and THOTI would have been incapable of destroying Jasper's Universe.

Mxy vs Jaspers at his most powerful?

IMO Stalemate.

IMO, if it goes on long enough, Jaspers will eventually become more powerful.

There's NO indication that Jaspers' powers would stop expanding at any point. Mxy has never been stated to have a limit either, but does that mean I can use undefined potential as a feat? no

Whats happened on panel is all I'm going by,

and on panel jaspers only warped one Universe, while Mxy warped and destroyed Multiverses.

I know you like Marvel more then DC but come on...

All you ever bring up is panel evidence, until you get into a thread like this, then a characters potential counts as fact.

I don't get it.

Anyhoo, you're entitled to your own opinion. smile

Mr Master
Well I simply used a logic of yours...

???

And it was very surprising that you think, LT and THOTI would have been incapable of destroying Jasper's Universe.

That's because LT and THOTI would crush Jaspers, not jut the Universe.

Mxy has never been stated to have a limit either, but does that mean I can use undefined potential as a feat?

I'm not interested in other's specifics,

What I do know is that it's in Jaspers' Power Set, for it to GROW!

That's his power. (NOT speculation)

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3939/46321223bi5.th.jpg

"at an exponentially increasing rate"

This means as it grows, it expands faster and faster and faster ...

Whats happened on panel is all I'm going by,

and on panel jaspers only warped one Universe, while Mxy warped and destroyed Multiverses.

Jaspers could NOT be stopped by a being that Created a Universe, created a Castle with more Dimensions within this Universe, created a weapon that can erase any Universe in the Omniverse, has manipulated major events across Marvel and allowed Captain Britain & Excalibur to obtain the Power to Reverse a Multiversal Collapse while it took place.

Merlyn.

I know you like Marvel more then DC but come on...

All you ever bring up is panel evidence, until you get into a thread like this, then a characters potential counts as fact.

I don't get it.

Again, it's in the character's Power Set, it's NOT potential, it WILL happen given the time.

Cobweb peers into the Future and see's an unchecked Jaspers:

I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos, and ANOTHER Universe, and ANOTHER, like Dominos, Tumbling ...

I see the Future"

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4643/m11lz1.th.jpg
"And it is Cancelled"

Merlin says,

but 616 Jaspers is

"NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped,

the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos,

and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

Anyhoo, you're entitled to your own opinion.

As you are, which is why I dind't discount anything you posted, I debated.

Galan007
As you are, which is why I dind't discount anything you posted, I debated. Nor did I discount what you posted.

Just because I found something you said to be nonsensical, (i.e. LT or THOTI not being able to destroy Jasper's Universe), doesn't mean I discounted your posts in the slightest.

You have your opinions, and I have mine.

Thus exists the exciting world of debating. smile

Bentley
Galan, I already commented why the HOTI would be able to destroy Jaspers universe (I'll gladly debate with Master over this point if he wants to). As of the LT I see nothing wrong with him being unable to destroy Jasper's universe, he can still destroy Jaspers, fulfill his propose and move on, no need of fancier omnipotence for a construct like the LT.

Mr Master
Nor did I discount what you posted.

Just because I found something you said to be nonsensical, (i.e. LT or THOTI not being able to destroy Jasper's Universe), doesn't mean I discounted your posts in the slightest.

Again,

you brought LT and THOTI into this, not me.

They wouldn't need to destroy his Universe is what I meant,

they could destroy him directly is what I said.

You have your opinions, and I have mine.

Thus exists the exciting world of debating. smile

uhh thanx.

Galan007
As of the LT I see nothing wrong with him being unable to destroy Jasper's universe, he can still destroy Jaspers, fulfill his propose and move on, no need of fancier omnipotence for a construct like the LT. laughing out loud

If MJJ can be destroyed while in his Universe, then that would be an option of Mxy to use.

But from what Mr. M said..... Even forces capable of MULTIVERSAL destruction (Beyonder, LT, THOTI, and Mxy), are all incapable of destroying Jasper's in his Universe.

Galan007
Again,

you brought LT and THOTI into this, not me.

they could destroy him directly is what I said. Really? hmm

So by that,

LT would fail?
THOTI would fail?
Beyonder would fail?

Just as Mxy would fail?

All of those dudes can destroy a Multiverse on a whim, yet by what you just said...... Jasper's One Universe would be safe from them? laughing out loudOriginally posted by Mr Master
Correct.

I'll claim that with Confidence duke.

Bentley
I have never argued about Myx being unable to out warp Jaspers, I said its a matter of opinion, since Myx goes only to a certain height in the DC's scale (and Jasper is up there in the threat level at Marvel's) we cannot assume Myx gets an autowin.

Galan007
I have never argued about Myx being unable to out warp Jaspers, I said its a matter of opinion, since Myx goes only to a certain height in the DC's scale (and Jasper is up there in the threat level at Marvel's) we cannot assume Myx gets an autowin. I never said we can assume Mxy gets an autowin, I only said that based on what both characters have actually done on panel..... Mxy should take this

Bentley
Sure, as based by things actually done on panel he triumphs pre-retcon Beyonder, I just don't want to mislead people into thinking better feats is an autowin.

Galan007
Sure, as based by things actually done on panel he triumphs pre-retcon Beyonder, I just don't want to mislead people into thinking better feats is an autowin. It's not an autowin in all cases, but it is an autowin in most cases.

On panel feats > hearsay, opinion, and/or potential of a character that has never been realized on panel.

Bentley
The caliber of the characters tops sheer feats if it can be proven by a reliable source. Thats how the Beyonder got his respect. Jaspers is about the same case. I believe this to be an exception to the autowin rule.

Mr Master
If MJJ can be destroyed while in his Universe, then that would be an option of Mxy to use.

Wouldn't work.

But from what Mr. M said..... Even forces capable of MULTIVERSAL destruction (Beyonder, LT, THOTI, and Mxy), are all incapable of destroying Jasper's in his Universe.

Bull shit

I never said Beyonder, LT, THOTI can not destroy Jasper.

Mr Master
Very few characters in my opinion can take out Jaspers.

Mr Master
Really? hmm

laughing

I was responding to this part of the post:

Pre-retcon Beyonder - LT - THOTI are beyond Multiversal.

Mxy is Not. (concerning On Panel evidence)

From what I read, and from the issues I have concerning the Mxy Feat,

it was just ONE Multiverse, nothing more.

You say he destroyed Elseworlds cause he passed by Kingdom Come,

so Mxy passed by the "Real World" too,

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9769/sfunnest29fm8.th.jpg

so I guess he erased that aswell ... dontgetit

Mr Master
I only said that based on what both characters have actually done on panel..... Mxy should take this

So it's a pissing contest instead of a battle?

Mr Master
On panel feats > hearsay,

"Hearsay" from the Omniversal Guardian.

Merlin says,

but 616 Jaspers is

the Omniverse will fall into Chaos,

opinion,

It's Marvel's opinion,

Jaspers' Power will continue to ballon and own everything.

and/or potential of a character that has never been realized on panel.

Cobweb peers into the Future and see's an unchecked Jaspers:

"I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos,

and Another Universe, and Another, like Dominos, Tumbling ...

I see the Future"

"And it is Cancelled"

If you dismiss this, then you have to dismiss all the Divergent Futures that have ever taken place,

because if Cobweb was able to see that Future, then that Future did take place somewhere in the continuum of Divergent Futures.

Like the Black Celestial Future, like the Here Comes Tomorrow Future, like the Korvac and Cosmic Containment Unit Future and many many more.

Mr Master
OFF-Topic!

The Scarlet Witch is back, and she's with the bad guys! big grin

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/699/swkh4.th.jpg

Oh yea ... cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
This argument is indeed eye opening. YOu all do realize the lvl of power it takes to even "defeat" mxy. It has NEVER been done in a direct confrontation. Even the Ultimator couldn't outright defeat Mxy. Ultimator>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJJ. THe Spectre at full power has suffered defeat at mxy's hand and The only way the Spectre was able to temporarily beat mxy was to depower half of myx's source of power and drain his magic. SOmething MJJ Is not able to do as he is NOT supernatural. MJJ isn't so strong that he can resist Mxy simply turning him into a pickle. IF JOker with Batmite's power can put the Spectre in a Bird Cage, MJJ is in for a shitty time trying to fight the most powerful 5D Imp of all time. Mxy doesn't even have to reveal himself if he doesn't want to. He can warp the shit out of MJJ's reality and beat the crap out of him without even being seen. Mxy would simply just turn of MJJ's powers and then turn him into a goat. And laugh at him. I never knew MJJ was so powerful as to even be near the power of the LT. which is what it would take to beat Mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

I was responding to this part of the post:

so I guess he erased that aswell ... dontgetit

YOu dont' know how to read very well then. YOur reading sucks ass. The book shows on Panel mxy erasing, the infinite earths, he erases the kingdom, he erases the DCU animated , that's three right there. Reading and studying the art is fundamental if your going to try and argue a point.

guy222
OFF-Topic!

The Scarlet Witch is back, and she's with the bad guys! big grin

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/699/swkh4.th.jpg

Oh yea ... cool

I know. Got the book on the weekend smile

Mr Master
YOu dont' know how to read very well then. YOur reading sucks ass. The book shows on Panel mxy erasing, the infinite earths, he erases the kingdom, he erases the DCU animated , that's three right there. Reading and studying the art is fundamental if your going to try and argue a point.

My reading "sucks ass"

but your fallacies has become legendary around here.

The Truth!

Mxy and Bat-Mite (the Journey)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7576/sfunnest17sw4.th.jpg

Mxy destroys the Phantom Zone
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2803/sfunnest19qv0.th.jpg

They enter the "real world" but do nothing and leave in disgust of it, laughing out loud

Mxy destroys the 5th Dimension
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3686/sfunnest31gf1.th.jpg

Mxy destroys Apokolips
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9303/sfunnest35lt2.th.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1623/sfunnest36xi1.th.jpg

"I have had it up to here with these

Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions ...

(A Multiverse)

I mean isn't ONE stupid Reality confusing enough?"

swank

AGAIN:

(A Multiverse)

GO READ COMICS!!!

Mr Master
For the record.

No version of Jaspers can defeat Pre-retcon Beyonder, LT or THOTI.

nvrbeenwthagirl
My reading "sucks ass"

but your fallacies has become legendary around here.

The Truth!

Mxy and Bat-Mite (the Journey)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7576/sfunnest17sw4.th.jpg

Mxy destroys the Phantom Zone
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2803/sfunnest19qv0.th.jpg

They enter the "real world" but do nothing and leave in disgust of it, laughing out loud

Mxy destroys the 5th Dimension
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3686/sfunnest31gf1.th.jpg

Mxy destroys Apokolips
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9303/sfunnest35lt2.th.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1623/sfunnest36xi1.th.jpg

"I have had it up to here with these

Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions ...

(A Multiverse)

I mean isn't ONE stupid Reality confusing enough?"

swank

AGAIN:

(A Multiverse)

GO READ COMICS!!!

Your so laughable. YOur ploy is rediculous. On PANEL as in he needs to say no words, He's shown erasing the kingdom, he is shown erasing the DCU multiverse, The 5th dimension is greater than any mulitverse , he's shown erasing the DCU animated multiverse and the 4th world has it's own dimensions and is not part of the multiverse. Try again. your so pathetic to me. You would do anything for your character to win. LMAO. Mxy Erased at least 3 multiverses and two greater than multiversal wrealms.

Mr Master
Your so laughable. YOur ploy is rediculous. On PANEL as in he needs to say no words, He's shown erasing the kingdom, he is shown erasing the DCU multiverse, The 5th dimension is greater than any mulitverse , he's shown erasing the DCU animated multiverse and the 4th world has it's own dimensions and is not part of the multiverse. Try again. your so pathetic to me. You would do anything for your character to win. LMAO. Mxy Erased at least 3 multiverses and two greater than multiversal wrealms.

blahblah

On Panel he only erased

The Phantom Zone

The 5th Dimension

Apokolips

The Multiverse, nothing more.

You want to add Multiverses and animated Multiverses and granma's Multiverse go right ahead,

the PROOF is there for all to read,

I don't need to debate this.

yawn

Mr Master
Anyways, on to more serious matters.

IMO,

This is where Jaspers stands in my new Hierarchy:

Tier 0:

1. GOD/"the Artist" (Jack Kirby presumably)

1. TOAA/"the Writer" (Stan Lee presumably)

Tier 1:

THOTI

Tier 2:

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder

2. Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

Tier 3:

The Living Tribunal

Tier 4: (no particular order)

HOM Wanda (Full control)

Meggan (Full potential)

Merlyn (Matrix empowered)

Cap Brit. with the Sword of Might & Amulet of Right

Havok (Merged with the Nexus of Realities)

616 Jaspers merged with Fury (he must have ALL of Fury's abilities)

Infinity Gauntlet

Oblivion

Jamie Braddock

Beyonders

Tier 5:

Celestial Nullifier

Ultimate Nullifier

Have a good evening yall. smile

bigbran
no expression
Anyway...

so I guess he erased that aswell ... dontgetit Umm... you just said that Mxy isn't beyond multiversal... and yet, you showed him passing through the supposedly real world?

Hell Mxy has punched the person who writes comics... which, if he writes the comics...

Anyway... I don't get it how Myx can exist in the real world, and yet, he isn't beyond multiversal?

guy222
Anyways, on to more serious matters.

IMO,

This is where Jaspers stands in my new Hierarchy:

Tier 0:

1. GOD/"the Artist" (Jack Kirby presumably)

1. TOAA/"the Writer" (Stan Lee presumably)

Tier 1:

THOTI

Tier 2:

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder

2. Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

Tier 3:

The Living Tribunal

Tier 4: (no particular order)

HOM Wanda (Full control)

Meggan (Full potential)

Merlyn (Matrix empowered)

Cap Brit. with the Sword of Might & Amulet of Right

Havok (Merged with the Nexus of Realities)

616 Jaspers merged with Fury (he must have ALL of Fury's abilities)

Infinity Gauntlet

Oblivion

Jamie Braddock

Beyonders

Tier 5:

Celestial Nullifier

Ultimate Nullifier

Have a good evening yall. smile

I will. U also smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
blahblah

On Panel he only erased

The Phantom Zone

The 5th Dimension

Apokolips

The Multiverse, nothing more.

You want to add Multiverses and animated Multiverses and granma's Multiverse go right ahead,

the PROOF is there for all to read,

I don't need to debate this.

yawn

Your so rediculous. In the comic, He's shown erasing the DCu animiated which is it's own mutliverse. That's one. He's shown erasing the kingdom. That's two. He says no more infinite earths, that is 3 multiverse thus far. The 4th world is GREATER than the Multiverse and the 5th even greater still. Your the one who is diluted into thinking MJJ has a remote chance against someone who would turn him into a butterfly. When MJJ gets enough power to challenge the LT, call me.

Galan007
On Panel he only erased

The Phantom Zone

The 5th Dimension

Apokolips

The Multiverse, nothing more. Well "on panel" MJJ only warped ONE Universe.

Yet you try to argue that a being who warped and erased infinitely more can't beat him? eek!

Well that's your opinion I guess. cool

Galan007
So it's a pissing contest instead of a battle? Nope, it's an on panel feat battle.

You always preach on panel feats in every single thread, until it comes to a battle like this.

I don't get that.confused

But again, I guess that's just your opinion.

qqqqqqq
anyone thinks that jasper's warping powers are PIS?

starlock
I will say Mxy for the win 9/10

i will give Jaspers a win for unrealized potential
i wont even go into the why and hows,i dont think i have to,not in this thread

Bentley
I argue that given Jasper's limited showings on panel feats are not a fair way to decide this battle, Myx is arguably the character with best feats in DC which doesn't make it any better.

Jaspers couldn't be nullified, is there anything that proves that he could destroy Jaspers? No there isn't, the point people are trying to make is "Myz is so uber that he can do anything the LT does", that is shitty logic. Can you prove he is high in the hierarchy? What about the elseworlds in which Myx is killed on panel?

Galan007
Can you prove he is high in the hierarchy? Other then destroying the entirety of DC, and making Spectre his b*tch a few times..... No I can't. no expression

What about the elseworlds in which Myx is killed on panel? What are you talking about? confused

Mxy wasn't killed in Elseworlds....... He destroyed Elseworlds. no expression

Juntai
Other then destroying the entirety of DC, and making Spectre his b*tch a few times..... No I can't. no expression

What are you talking about? confused

Mxy wasn't killed in Elseworlds....... He destroyed Elseworlds. no expression Superman did kill Mxy in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow", or it seemed so anyways. He then turned himself into a human and walked out of the Fortress of Solitude and froze himself to death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman did kill Mxy in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow", or it seemed so anyways. He then turned himself into a human and walked out of the Fortress of Solitude and froze himself to death.

I have to look that up. But mxy is in capable of Death. He was barred from Death By Mike Carlin. Sometimes it seems that mxy dies when he really doesn't. check out what happened to him in DOV. He didn't even die at all.

Galan007
Superman did kill Mxy in "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow", or it seemed so anyways. He then turned himself into a human and walked out of the Fortress of Solitude and froze himself to death. See that's the thing with Mxy.

We never know for sure if he's dead, he seems to always turn up again.

Juntai
See that's the thing with Mxy.

We never know for sure if he's dead, he seems to always turn up again. True.
You don't know for sure if Mxy dies, or if Superman dies, the way the comic reads, but Superman seems 100% positive he killed Mxy, and seemingly comits suicide as a result. Although neither body is seen.

starlock
I argue that given Jasper's limited showings on panel feats are not a fair way to decide this battle, Myx is arguably the character with best feats in DC which doesn't make it any better.

Jaspers couldn't be nullified, is there anything that proves that he could destroy Jaspers? No there isn't, the point people are trying to make is "Myz is so uber that he can do anything the LT does", that is shitty logic. Can you prove he is high in the hierarchy? What about the elseworlds in which Myx is killed on panel?

Who's hierarchy? a member of these boards,or a marvel one,maybe the writers? maybe the editor's

Who's should i use? are their any official ones out there?

Galan007
True.
You don't know for sure if Mxy dies, or if Superman dies, the way the comic reads, but Superman seems 100% positive he killed Mxy, and seemingly comits suicide as a result. Although neither body is seen. Well Supes seemed positive Mxy was killed in the whole Ruin incident to, but we later found out that he wasn't.

So I personally wouldn't believe Mxy was truly dead until an event of unquestionable magnitude occurred, where Mxy's death was the only possible way out.

Mr Master
Umm... you just said that Mxy isn't beyond multiversal... and yet, you showed him passing through the supposedly real world?

Hell Mxy has punched the person who writes comics... which, if he writes the comics...

Anyway... I don't get it how Myx can exist in the real world, and yet, he isn't beyond multiversal?

Mxy was in the real world?

If you say so,

I personally don't take this seriously.

The Hulk is beyond Multiversal?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4522/hulkrealworldna1.th.jpg

I have Dazzler in the real World and Kiss goes from the real World to Comics and back.

If you're interested I'll show you.

I suppose Dazzler is beyond Multiversal?

bigbran, this is comedy, not serious Comic book events.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy was in the real world?

If you say so,

I personally don't take this seriously.

The Hulk is beyond Multiversal?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4522/hulkrealworldna1.th.jpg

I have Dazzler in the real World and Kiss goes from the real World to Comics and back.

If you're interested I'll show you.

I suppose Dazzler is beyond Multiversal?

bigbran, this is comedy, not serious Comic book events.

The difference between mxy and the others, is he is depicted as going to the real world under his own power. a couple of times if I"m not mistaken. Mxy has always been a comical character. That what makes him so great. He is for all intents and purposes, the most omnipotent comic character in the history of Comics, with the Longest history of vast omnipotent powers but he thinks its all a joke.

Juntai
What comic is that?
Doesn't seem like it's from a comic at all, but an insert in Wizard or something.

Mxy can enter and affect the real world at any given time, off his own power.

However I do agree that it doesn't neccisarily make someone Multiversal.
Animal Man has done it.
Hell, iirc, he couldn't beat one enemy, so just pulled him to the space between panels and dropped him off. lol.

Mr Master
Well "on panel" MJJ only warped ONE Universe.

Thread starter said MJJ at his MOST POWERFUL.

That translates to MJJ at FULL Potential.

That translates to MJJ Omniversal Warper.

MJJ's most powerful displays is a different story,

I'd say Mxy takes him, but NOT MJJ at FULL Potential.

Yet you try to argue that a being who warped and erased infinitely more can't beat him?

Absolutely, and I still do say it's all about On Panel feats.

But this is Full Potential Jaspers 616.

Full Potential Jaspers 616 "plays dice with matter" on an Omniversal scale

Unlike Galactus, who we have no idea what a Full Powered truly is,

Jaspers is absolute in the info we have of him.

The Omniversal Guardian, Merlyn, who was BEYOND the Multiverse said,

but 616 Jaspers is

Well that's your opinion I guess. cool

It's Marvel's opinion,

Jaspers' Power will continue to Spread outward and own everything.

Galan007
Thread starter said MJJ at his MOST POWERFUL.

That translates to MJJ at FULL Potential.

That translates to MJJ Omniversal Warper.

MJJ's most powerful displays is a different story,

I'd say Mxy takes him, but NOT MJJ at FULL Potential.

Absolutely, and I still do say it's all about On Panel feats.

But this is Full Potential Jaspers 616.

Full Potential Jaspers 616 "plays dice with matter" on an Omniversal scale

Unlike Galactus, who we have no idea what a Full Powered truly is,

Jaspers is absolute in the info we have of him.

The Omniversal Guardian, Merlyn, who was BEYOND the Multiverse said,

but 616 Jaspers is

It's Marvel's opinion,

Jaspers' Power will continue to Spread outward and own everything.

This means as it grows, it expands faster and faster and faster ... Ok,

As long as you're admitting that your opinion is based on something that the character has never actually done on panel, I'm cool. cool

I won't argue any further.

Bentley
As long as you accept that it doesn't make it any less valid I don't see why to discuss further either.

I would like to know when you guys check "Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow".

Mr Master
Nope, it's an on panel feat battle.

The thread starter didn't metion that, I thought it was just a fight.

You always preach on panel feats in every single thread, until it comes to a battle like this.

I don't get that.

I'm sorry if you don't wanna accept the On Panel feats by Jaspers.

Erasing the Universe will not work to defeat Jaspers.

Mxy does Not know about Jaspers weakness.

Merlyn was Matrix empowered, and couldn't stop Jaspers.

On Panel Jaspers' Warp only reached the fullness of one Universe, because he was stopped before his power could expand further.

Like Wanda, Jaspers needed a "Plot Device" (the Fury) to be defeated.

On Panel Cobweb saw Jaspers Potential realized in the future,

and ALL the Universes were obliterated.

I see the Future"

"And it is Cancelled"

If you dismiss this, then you have to dismiss all the Divergent Futures that have ever taken place,

because if Cobweb was able to see that Future, then that Future did take place somewhere in the continuum of Divergent Futures.

Like the Black Celestial Future, like the Here Comes Tomorrow Future, like the Korvac and Cosmic Containment Unit Future and many many more.

But again, I guess that's just your opinion.

Mine and Marvel's apparently.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The thread starter didn't metion that, I thought it was just a fight.

I'm sorry if you don't wanna accept the On Panel feats by Jaspers.

Erasing the Universe will not work to defeat Jaspers.

Mxy does Not know about Jaspers weakness.

Merlyn was Matrix empowered, and couldn't stop Jaspers.

On Panel Jaspers' Warp only reached the fullness of one Universe, because he was stopped before his power could expand further.

Like Wanda, Jaspers needed a "Plot Device" (the Fury) to be defeated.

and ALL the Universes were obliterated.

I see the Future"

"And it is Cancelled"

Mine and Marvel's apparently.

You are very much hippocritical. you argue so much about on panel feats and then try and bring this crap to an argument. Mxy is omnipotent. He knows what the hell is going on with the Universe. he's said so in so many words. mxy has Pwned a full powered Spectre. So Unless Jaspers is pwing the LT, mxy wins. Mxy's feats are better. hell Myx's Potential is better. He has even commented on how much more power he really is and yet he doesn't do what he could, lest he mess with creation itself.

Mr Master
What comic is that?
Doesn't seem like it's from a comic at all, but an insert in Wizard or something.

confused

Mxy can enter and affect the real world at any given time, off his own power.

Jun,

I just don't take drawn pictures meshed with live photos as something to even consider during Comic Book discussions.

However I do agree that it doesn't neccisarily make someone Multiversal.
Animal Man has done it.
Hell, iirc, he couldn't beat one enemy, so just pulled him to the space between panels and dropped him off. lol.

My point exactly.

Bentley
It would be cool to have the Spectre saying "Myx is more power than me".

Mr Master
Ok,

As long as you're admitting that your opinion is based on something that the character has never actually done on panel, I'm cool.

I'll just throw this at ya, till it sinks.

and ALL the Universes were obliterated

I see the Future"

"And it is Cancelled"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>