Who can stop Spidey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hardesky
Who can stop Spidey?

Endless Mike
Um.... you're going to have to give more parameters here.

Until you do, I say the Living Tribunal.

hardesky
No Omnipotent beings or omnipotent like beings

capt it up
wolverine, sabertooth, cyber, gorgon, hulk hercules and so on

Varnage
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine, sabertooth, cyber, gorgon, hulk hercules and so on no

hardesky
capt it up, none o fthose can defeat spidey?

capt it up
Originally posted by hardesky
capt it up, none o fthose can defeat spidey?
are you an idiot?

hulk could curf stomp spidy.

whats spidy gunan do to herc?

sabertooth and cyber would both take the majority of wins

wolverine depending on the scenerio could take the majority or loss it.

Varnage
Hulk maybe close... but in las vegas hulk couldn't beat spidey.

Herquoles isn't even a fight, he's so dumb he's probably just drunk for the fight.

Saberteeth can't even beat wolverine even though he should. Spidey can see the future and stop anyone from doing things.. have you even read spiderman before? He is so bad he can fight firelord and not get even that hurt.

Cyber? Is he that metal guy? Yeah he's cool but he couldn't hipnotize spidey if spidey webs his eyes and makes cyber have to try and take them out with those claws and accidently stabs himself in the eyes and then hallucinates and is poisoned.

Endless Mike
Firelord wasn't even trying to hurt him, he was underestimating him and taking it easy on him.

shksprtx
Diamond Lil

Varnage
That's just stupid who fights easy if it's life and death I think that's not true. You are not being smart, firelord was fighting he's a hearald and can not beat spidey.

horrorwolf
wolverine, sabertooth, cyber, gorgon, hulk hercules and so on

All of those guys have to potential to "stop" Spider-man, unless you are on something.

I think a better topic for this threat would be"What characters can Spider-man run away from or in other ways elude to avoid getting killed."

Endless Mike
It wasn't life and death. Firelord himself said that he could have just blasted Spidey to kingdom come but he preferred to have some fun and engage him HtH

Varnage
They can't stop him, not if he's on a rampage.

capt it up
Originally posted by Varnage
Hulk maybe close... but in las vegas hulk couldn't beat spidey.
you mean the PIS fight were hulk could not even lift up a truck? Dude that not even a loud in the comic forum as evidence becuase of how crappy it was. Spiderman would die horribly to hulk he has no way of hurting the hulk.

Herquoles isn't even a fight, he's so dumb he's probably just drunk for the fight.
go read a herc comic the guy stalamates thor all the time. There is nothing spiderman could due to put him down the majority of the time.

Saberteeth can't even beat wolverine even though he should. .
wolverine has a healing factor spiderman does not. Wolverine has KO spiderman twice so really whats your arguement?

Spidey can see the future and stop anyone from doing things.. have you even read spiderman before? .
Dude I own at least 5 times as many spiderman comics as you. I own hundreds of his comics. He has spidersense it allows him to see when an attack is about to come however tjhat does not mean he can dodge it. Wiolverine and sabertooth can both due to training and hyper senses know of an attack before it comes. Just becuase you know an attack is comming does not mean you will dodge it.

He is so bad he can fight firelord and not get even that hurt. .
go read the rules of the forum. Un useable evidence. It was bull shit comic if firelord wanted he could have killed spiderman with a super nova.

Hell wolverine has foughten the pheniox who could kill fire lord with no effort, but you don't see me using that as evidence.

Cyber? Is he that metal guy? Yeah he's cool but he couldn't hipnotize
spidey if spidey webs his eyes and makes cyber have to try and take them out with those claws and accidently stabs himself in the eyes and then hallucinates and is poisoned.

that would never happen that was the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Diamond Lil

Ha! right you are, well I'll be another Alpha Flight fan.

Varnage
you mean the PIS fight were hulk could not even lift up a truck? Dude that not even a loud in the comic forum as evidence becuase of how crappy it was. Spiderman would die horribly to hulk he has no way of hurting the hulk.

go read a herc comic the guy stalamates thor all the time. There is nothing spiderman could due to put him down the majority of the time.

wolverine has a healing factor spiderman does not. Wolverine has KO spiderman twice so really whats your arguement?

Dude I own at least 5 times as many spiderman comics as you. I own hundreds of his comics. He has spidersense it allows him to see when an attack is about to come however tjhat does not mean he can dodge it. Wiolverine and sabertooth can both due to training and hyper senses know of an attack before it comes. Just becuase you know an attack is comming does not mean you will dodge it.

go read the rules of the forum. Un useable evidence. It was bull shit comic if firelord wanted he could have killed spiderman with a super nova.

Hell wolverine has foughten the pheniox who could kill fire lord with no effort, but you don't see me using that as evidence.

that would never happen that was the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

What is PIS? Okay, but if it happens in comics it should be true, that's fact and stupid to say otherwiese. You can't just close your eyes and forget that somethinghappened so wahat if it happend you're stupid to thing that it didn't happen just because you don't like spidey. You have proven that you don't know anything about spidey because he can dodge things byu seeing the future you just don't want to believe it? Herc is so drunk I dont' even have to say anymore.

Spiderman does too heal faster than humans wolverine is nothing he is not as fast just play marvel vs. capcom for true proof. in secret wars spiderman dodged the whole xmen including wolverine. Hello you'll probably say that shouldn't happen and was stupid but it did because spiderman is so fast and can see the future.

You don't have to swear about firelord just because you don't like it. It happened so it happened and it's evidence by itself.

You only think that scenario is dumb because it's true.

guy222
Originally posted by hardesky
Who can stop Spidey?

I did a thread like urs big grin

Endless Mike
I don't dislike Spidey, I merely am not an insane raving fanboy that says he can beat people who he really can't.

Varnage
He can probabbly not beat Hulk or Juggernaut. Not apocalypse.

He beat rhino though and rhino beat hulk before so he may beat hulk sometimes. I'm not a fanboy just a realist smile

Endless Mike
Spidey beat Rhino because Spidey is smart and Rhino is dumb.

Hulk is also dumb, but stronger than Rhino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.