Team Ninja vs Serious Mr. Karate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The super-ninja Ryu Hayabusa and the Mugen Tenshin kunoichi Kasumi and Ayane each have victories in the DOA tournaments. Now they are facing their most brutal challenge yet: Honki Ni Natta Mr. Karate.

This match started when Kasumi was challenged by Ayane for control of the Mugen Tenshin clan. This match is witnessed by both Hayate and Hayabusa.

The battle takes place in the forest, in front of a pagoda, at night. But before the match can take place, the four ninja sense a fifth person nearby, their ki signature sending chills down their spine.

Perched on the pagoda's rooftop, is Takuma Sakazaki, or rather his alter ego, Mr. Karate. Apparently, the Tengu Mask he wears was apparently cursed by Japanese priests, and Takuma has unlocked its power.

Without a word, Takuma flips to the ground, creating a small impact crater upon landing.

Hayabusa: The power he is radiating...it's incredible.

Serious Mr. Karate: You three are no slouches yourself.

Hayate Who the hell are you?

Serious Mr. Karate performs a Ko-Ou Ken. Instinct kicks in as the ninjas dodge the invisible attack, which destroys a tree. Hayate charges at Serious Mr. Karate, who promptly decks him with a Bulit Upper. Instant knockout.

Kasumi and Ayane: Big brother!

Hayabusa: Hayate! You are going to pay for this!

Serious Mr. Karate: Then come and face me! I am Mr. Karate, the master of Kyokugenryu Karate! Prepare yourselves!

Superboy Prime

Team Ninja 10/10.

Kasumi & Ayane are beasts. Fighting together with the drive Hayate's instant KO is going to give them they will be fearsome.

Then you add Hayabusa. Nothing needs to be said about Hayabusa.

He might be able to KO a second ninja, but chances are it's not going to happen.

StyleTime
Superboy Prime beat me to it.

Cloud_VII
Few things I want to say,Originally posted by Major Snafu
Hayate: Who the hell are you?Lol

2- In every topic where the ninjas don't use their weapons or special attacks, they're holding back.

3- I think it's pretty much agreed that Ryu would kill Mr. Karate/Serious Mr. Karate with his weapons; it's probably agreed he would win without them.

4- Ayane's tritower complex-destroying attack, which takes a few seconds to charge, would probably do the job alone.

Emperor Ashtar
Take out hayabusa and then this would be a fight.

beta ray bob
sort of, ayane is a crazy-ass fighter though, kasumi as well, let us not forget how strong mr. karate is..... oh...right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.