Roommate Strikes Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So it's bad enough, after a week away from this HELL (Spring Break) I have to return once again.

Did I really have to return to NO TELEVISION. YES!!!! I didn't think he could top his stupidity but he has.

When you get down to it, it's only fair. But considering the way he did it and his annoyances up to this point. I'm just pissed.

Ok. So our college dorms only have one cable outlet for the television. So he decides that since I had the first half of the semester, he wants a turn now. It's fair I know, but still. I get back. I turn on the tv. The channels aren't coming in. I'm wondering why. He doesn't say a word. Later while he's out I check again and see he has took my cable out and put his in for his television. So I take his out and put mine in.

SO he returns and takes mine out and puts his in while I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHOW.

SO I say, "What are you doing?"

HE says, "I'm putting in my cable."

I say "Why?" (As in, "Why B!tch??"wink

He says, "Because you had the cable the first half of the semester."

Then I say, "Well you don't/didn't have to be rude about it...........Say something."(As in, you god d@mn @$$hole, where do you hail from...HELL??? UGH!!!)

Then he says, "........................."

That's right, he says nothing and that's that.

SO I'm stuck here, with no television. Missing my weekly shows. I mean, this is unheard of for me. I have shows that I just can't miss. But it seems I will.

I'm just so pissed. I had to leave the room. I went out to my car. Sat in the parking garage for a good 20 mins. I had the car started and everything. I thought I was going to take a drive but I just won't up for it. So I cut the car off. Decide to park in a better parking spot, so I turn it back on, re-park, cut it off, regain my composure. And proceed back.

And he also thinks that if he leaves the tv on all the time, nothing will happen.

So he takes a nap with the tv on, I guess to show he's listening to it or something so I won't disconnect it.

Then he leaves it on when he leaves the dorm. Which is annoying as all hell to me, b/c I shouldn't have to sit through listening to some dumb mess on his television that I don't want to hear when he's not here.

SO yeah. I just disconnected it and hooked mine up. When he's not here, you better believe I'll look at my tv all I want. Yeah, he's getting his turn with the cable. But I'm not going to sit here in utter silence when he's not here.

So yeah. 1. Cut your d@mn tv off when you're not in the room stupid!
2. When you're not in the room, I'm going to cut your tv off anyway and hook mine up so deal with it.

So yeah. And what kind of makes it worse is that my tv is positioned in a way where he could see it as well. His tv is positioned in a way, where only he can see it. I CAN'T. Not that he looks at anything of interest. But yeah. I don't think that's completely fair. But I guess he can't put his tv where he wants........something about free will or something.....ugh.

SO yeah. This whole situation has gotten exponentially worse. And I can't imagine I how I could exceed this move of his and get him back even worse.

They have also just changed the heat in the vents to cool air b/c of the changing seasons. Being that I love the heat and he loves the cold. This doesn't help my situation at all either.

But believe I'll put some restrictions on it as well, just as there was with the heat. So maybe I can use that to my advantage. I don't know. And ahora mismo I'm so pissed I could hardly care ahora mismo.

Good News of the Day: I just found out I have a job interview Saturday.
And.........I finally got a dorm for next semester. Yall didn't know this, but for some while now I haven't been able to obtain a dorm for next year, so I had no idea what I was going to do for college so yeah. Although there were some good points to the day. This severely overshadows it all to no end and I can't take it anymore. I must get him within these last months really good. I must. Ugh.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

smoker4
Get a splitter and a universal remote

InnerRise
Originally posted by smoker4
Get a splitter and a universal remote I'm not sure if there is a splitter for what we have. I know there is for the ONE phone line they provide us, although this year, the room doesn't even have one. I think the room across the hall does, which is ludicrous as well.

But yeah. I'm not sure what kind of splitter that's available for our cable outlet. erm

I'll be bringing back a DVD Player Next Week for sure.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Puzzle
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'm not sure if there is a splitter for what we have. I know there is for the ONE phone line they provide us, although this year, the room doesn't even have one. I think the room across the hall does, which is ludicrous as well.

But yeah. I'm not sure what kind of splitter that's available for our cable outlet. erm

I'll be bringing back a DVD Player Next Week for sure.

Satellite or just basic cable?

Mr. Bacon
get tivo

InnerRise
Originally posted by Puzzle
Satellite or just basic cable? It's comcast. I'm guessing Cable......

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
get tivo Yeah. We really do need it. But the downside to having all of my shows recorded, which there are a lot of, is I'd spend all weekend watching shows and I wouldn't be able to keep up and everything would overlap and I'd miss my weekend shows as well.

My mom offered to record some main ones for me though. So I'm not completely left in the dark to fiend for myself.

But yeah. I've been getting on my mom for not supplying me with TiVo for a longtime now.

Get it myself???? Well as you can see above. Job interview Saturday.....but use my own money???? Absurd.....I'm the offspring. She's supposed to care for me.....But I'm 20 years old you say........Age aint nothing but a number and don't you forget it and don't you judge me either.......no expression

Spartan005
Do you have a laptop? You can always go on the channels website and find the shows there.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Spartan005
Do you have a laptop? You can always go on the channels website and find the shows there. Yeah, I'll try that. Hasn't worked too well for me in the past though.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
How about this... kick his ass.

InnerRise
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
How about this... kick his ass. I like the way you think. But think about it.

He's paying for these services as well and it's only fair. So as annoying and vindictive as he is. He's actually doing nothing wrong. The way he went about doing it wasn't the best way and didn't help our relationship any(Who am I kidding, there is NO relationship)but yeah.........

Puzzle
It's comcast. I'm guessing Cable......

Digital cable or just basic?

And how about this...I'll PM you a link to a site that allows you to watch some of your favorite shows on the internet for free, including old episodes too.

Fallen Jedi
How about this... kick his ass.

no no no. you're suppose to try a more subtle approach where you sneak up behind him and hit him with a baseball ball, stuff him into your trunk, and dispose of him in a river some where. ermm

works every time, i guarantee. mwahaha

DarkC
Light his underwear drawer on fire.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
no no no. you're suppose to try a more subtle approach where you sneak up behind him and hit him with a baseball ball, stuff him into your trunk, and dispose of him in a river some where. ermm

works every time, i guarantee. mwahaha I usually do that with my women.But instead of stuffing her in my trunk and disposing her in the river... i just throw her out at a corner street when i'm done with her. ermm

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by DarkC
Light his underwear drawer on fire.

its more effective if you his the underwear he's currently wearing on fire. eek!

trust me on that one. angel

come to think of it, i can't remember the last time i did that. confused i'm long overdue. whistle

*glances at darkc*

I usually do that with my women.But instead of stuffing her in my trunk and disposing her in the river... i just throw her out at a corner street when i'm done with her. ermm

funny. you never done that with me. hmm then again, you're always coming back for more. shifty

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
its more effective if you his the underwear he's currently wearing on fire. eek!

come to think of it, i can't remember the last time i did that. confused i'm long overdue. whistle

*glances at darkc*

funny. you never done that with me. hmm then again, you're always coming back for more. shifty That's because every time I come over you're already tied to the bed hmm

DarkC

*glances at darkc*

Naw, I like subtlety. And the reaction.

"WHO SET MY UNDERWEAR ON FIRE?" will arouse the interest of most of the dorm. stick out tongue

Mine are under lock and key, don't think about it!

Strangelove
I looooove being in a single room! dance

I have a roommate next year though. Hopefully I don't get one as bad as yours ermm

Marko
cut his bed springs

Fallen Jedi
That's because every time I come over you're already tied to the bed hmm

yes, but there's the question of you KEEPING me tied to the bed. detective

Naw, I like subtlety. And the reaction.

"WHO SET MY UNDERWEAR ON FIRE?" will arouse the interest of most of the dorm. stick out tongue

Mine are under lock and key, don't think about it!

and this is why you learn the art of misdirection. create an even BIGGER commotion and as everyone else is distracted, you set your roommate's underwear on fire. happy

that wouldn't keep me from getting what i really want. shifty you should know this by now. ninja

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
yes, but there's the question of you KEEPING me tied to the bed. detective

and this is why you learn the art of misdirection. create an even BIGGER commotion and as everyone else is distracted, you set your roommate's underwear on fire. happy

that wouldn't keep me from getting what i really want. shifty you should know this by now. ninja My question is WHO ties you to the bed? hmm

Fallen Jedi
My question is WHO ties you to the bed? hmm

i guess that would depend on who i had over before you. ninja

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
i guess that would depend on who i had over before you. ninja So you're saying all this time i've been having sloppy seconds?

Fallen Jedi
So you're saying all this time i've been having sloppy seconds?

we could have been playing a very heated game of truth or dare for all you know. schmoll

always thinking dirty aren't you? tsk tsk. whip

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
we could have been playing a very heated game of truth or dare for all you know. schmoll

always thinking dirty aren't you? tsk tsk. whip Well you were naked and sweaty sly

Fallen Jedi
Well you were naked and sweaty sly

i wasn't naked. shock not that time at least. angel

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
i wasn't naked. shock not that time at least. angel Oh sorry about that... I still have your clothes over here, you can come get them whenever you want.

Fallen Jedi
Oh sorry about that... I still have your clothes over here, you can come get them whenever you want.

you're not trying to get me all alone with you, are you? shifty

i just might have to resist... a little. ninja

Barker
I'm only posting to have an excuse to look at FJ's sig. srug 131wank

InnerRise
Originally posted by Barker
I'm only posting to have an excuse to look at FJ's sig. srug 131wank Then...getout

No one steals my attention! ranting

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
I'm only posting to have an excuse to look at FJ's sig. srug 131wank

i'm used to it by now, don't worry. eyes

Then...getout

No one steals my attention! ranting

i'm just so charismatically magnetic i guess. swank

deal with it, hunnie. mhm

Rogue Jedi
watch out guys, she is a biter.

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

you're not suppose to give things like that away. disgust

Mr. Bacon
FJ sighting ninja

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
you're not trying to get me all alone with you, are you? shifty

i just might have to resist... a little. ninja Makes it that much more kinkier flirt

Rogue Jedi
you're not suppose to give things like that away. disgust
sorry, love, they have a right to know. us guys gotta watch each others backs. cool

Fallen Jedi
FJ sighting ninja

you didn't see a thing. shifty

Makes it that much more kinkier flirt

the next thing you're gonna tell me is that you're hiding my clothes in your pants. shock

sorry, love, they have a right to know. us guys gotta watch each others backs. cool

like how closely you watch mine? shifty

DarkC
FJ sighting ninja
*racks slide on rifle*

Give me coordinates, wind speed and direction and distance to target.

Mr. Bacon

the next thing you're gonna tell me is that you're hiding my clothes in your pants. shock

you cant prove that shifty

InnerRise
i'm just so charismatically magnetic i guess. swank

deal with it, hunnie. mhm

She's a biter? confused

Hey Fallen Jedi..........ummm....Get out of my thread before I.......call you a name. dodgy

Are you going to bite me now? scissors.....right there......on my left thigh.........no expression

Rogue Jedi

just wait until i get home, you naughty thing you. wink

Fallen Jedi
*racks slide on rifle*

Give me coordinates, wind speed and direction and distance to target.

you wouldn't? shock and no aiming for the ass. disgust

it hurts. cry

you cant prove that shifty

how do you know you're not hallucinating? detective

She's a biter? confused

Hey Fallen Jedi..........ummm....Get out of my thread before I.......call you a name. dodgy

Are you going to bite me now? scissors.....right there......on my left thigh.........no expression

well now, i was expecting something a bit more viscious. shifty

Mr. Bacon

it hurts. cry

im not drunk tongue_ss

DarkC

it hurts. cry

Hell no, all I wanna do is shoot a teensy waterballoon at your shirt. stick out tongue

InnerRise

it hurts. cry

well now, i was expecting something a bit more viscious. shifty eek

hide

scared

run

Fallen Jedi
im not drunk tongue_ss

i never implied that you were drunk. ninja
Hell no, all I wanna do is shoot a teensy waterballoon at your shirt. stick out tongue

how do you even know i'm wearing a shirt, huh? shifty

eek

hide

scared

run

i'm not sure how to interpret that. blink

DarkC

Or your bra.

Or panties.

Or boobs.

We don't know. hmm

*aligns laser sight thoughtfully*

Mr. Bacon

true ninja

InnerRise
i'm not sure how to interpret that. blink It means you're not getting anywhere near me with your teeth you freak. ermm

Fallen Jedi
Or your bra.

Or panties.

Or boobs.

We don't know. hmm

*aligns laser sight thoughtfully*

you sure you want to aim that thing at me? i can easily get you from where i am now. and i know just where to aim. mwahaha

true ninja

i'm never wrong. i thought we had established this? stick out tongue

It means you're not getting anywhere near me with your teeth you freak. ermm

was that an attempt to get a rise out of me? shifty

and i've been called worse. happy

Mr. Bacon
you sure you want to aim that thing at me? i can easily get you from where i am now. and i know just where to aim. mwahaha

i'm never wrong. i thought we had established this? stick out tongue

was that an attempt to get a rise out of me? shifty

and i've been called worse. happy
shhh ninja

you havent been around, ive lost my touch cry

Fallen Jedi
shhh ninja

you havent been around, ive lost my touch cry \

*smacks your hand* then what was that, huh? disgust

InnerRise
and i've been called worse. happy Then I'm not doing my job. sadwalk

DarkC
My crotch is out below the windowsill. stick out tongue

Did I getcha? eek! Did I?

Mr. Bacon
\

*smacks your hand* then what was that, huh? disgust
it has a mind of its own ermm

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-

like how closely you watch mine? shifty I'm hiding your clothes in my pants flirt

Fallen Jedi
Then I'm not doing my job. sadwalk

shall i take off the halo? it fools people sometimes i know. stick out tongue

My crotch is out below the windowsill. stick out tongue

Did I getcha? eek! Did I?

you want me to pay specific attention to your crotch? eek! i knew it. shifty

and uh, no. duck and cover. quick head action and all. whistle

Fallen Jedi

Mr. Bacon

Fallen Jedi
but you let me that one time tongue_ss

i was unconscious. weep

Mr. Bacon
i was unconscious. weep
but you spoke to me shock

Fallen Jedi
but you spoke to me shock

i've been told i talk in my sleep. ninja

Mr. Bacon
me too ninja

Rogue Jedi
just a bit. and you are a cover hog. stick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
me too ninja

sleep over then? i'll bring a camera. you know, to tape and see whatever happens when the lights go down. whistle

just a bit. and you are a cover hog. stick out tongue

yes, but you yell profanities. laughing out loud and i only hog the covers because you hog them first. schmoll it gets cold. disgust

Rogue Jedi
sleep over then? i'll bring a camera. you know, to tape and see whatever happens when the lights go down. whistle

yes, but you yell profanities. laughing out loud and i only hog the covers because you hog them first. schmoll it gets cold. disgust
i have ways of warming you, o sexy one. shifty

Mr. Bacon

yes ma'am ninja

Rogue Jedi
*note to self....buy a frigging camera*

InnerRise
Update.

So I found sort of a way to get back at him.

So I told you all how he just came out of no where with the whole wanting to have his television hooked up to the cable box right?

Well so that lasted for the first week. I went out and got a splitter so now we're both able to watch tv.

Guess what though.

This fool hasn't watched his television since I've had the splitter in.

So that pretty much shows what he was all about with this whole ordeal.

He sits on his freaking computer and plays World of Warcraft all day anyway, so it was pretty much clear he was just being vindictive the whole time.

SO yeah. I struck back. And while I feel a sense of victory for the moment, I'm still pissed that he took the cable away just for the heck of it to mess with me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.