Kar Vastor VS RotS Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlemaster
This fight takes place in the jungle of Haruun Kal.

Both combatants use their respective weapons, lightsaber and Vibro-shields.

Both can use the Force, however not offensively.

Both opponents are fully rested and ready to duke it out.

The winner is?

xxXAcStylesXxx
Hasn't this already been done?

Battlemaster
Not against Yoda.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Yoda wins.

Riverollv
Yoda easily

Count Makashi
Yoda wins, Mace defeated Kastor and Yoda is better then Mace.

Battlemaster
Good point guys.

But Mace didn't defeat Vastor in blade-to-blade combat.

If you remember he used the Force and hurled one of the fallen Akk Gaurds Vibro-shields at him after bouncing it off the wall behind him.

Mace stated he could never have defeated Vastor is a duel because Vastor was younger, stronger and more viscious.

Actually, the way I remember now was Mace said he couldn't beat him on his best day.

So, maybe rethink your answer? wink

xxXAcStylesXxx
How the hell is "Yoda wins!" a good point?

Count Makashi
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
How the hell is "Yoda wins!" a good point?

laughing

xxXAcStylesXxx
What the hell are you laughing for? You did the same thing with a little "ABC" crap.

darthsith19
This is really tough. Mace lost to Kar the first time and only won the second time because he found Kar's Shatterpoint. Yoda's a tiny but stronger than Mace, but not much. But Kar can't use Offensive Force Powers, which makes Yoda have a slightly better chance. So I guess maybe Yoda wins but I'm really not sure, it'd be really, really close.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
What the hell are you laughing for? You did the same thing with a little "ABC" crap.

embarrasment

((The_Anomaly))
Yoda might have some trouble seeing as this is the jungle, but he still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.