The Eradicator vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This is a nonjobbing Eradicator. Who wins?

juggernaut66666
Fortress?
Anyway I'm going with Eradicator.

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Fortress?

Yeah.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
This is a nonjobbing Eradicator. Who wins? Odin would be able to beat this chump.

Thor wins.

Roldz
Hmm.. Good fight.. Hard to say, split decision could go either way..

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Odin would be able to beat this chump.

Thor wins.

And that's your justification for Thor winning this? confused

bigbran
And that's your justification for Thor winning this? confused No, that's guy's reasoning...

Anyway... I thought I would start guaging battles on these kinds of things...
Thor knows the Celestials.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
No, that's guy's reasoning...

Anyway... I thought I would start guaging battles on these kinds of things...
Thor knows the Celestials.

Ah, I see... shock

dvampire
Eradicator wins.

juggernaut66666
Thor sells comics Eradicator don't.Guess who wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Thor sells comics Eradicator don't.Guess who wins. Umm...

hysterical

batdude123
bump.

Validus
lol @ 'guy' logic

But yeah, Thor wins for reasons already listed.

Newjak
bump. Hasn't Superman beaten the Eradicator if so then Thor does as well

shifty

the Darkone
Isn't eradicator in a coma after getting b***h slap by a Omac, that is whack a$$ durability.

UniOmni
Thor would win a majority against regular Eradicator imo, but lose the majority to Fortress Mode.

He could win 3-4 with some high end stuff, but aside from that, loses the maj.

Avalonofthewind
Non jobbing Eradicator? As in Full Kryptonian?

Thor gets cooked extra crispy in seconds.

Jobbing Eradicator is David....god I hate David.

Bring back the original!

Soljer
Eradicator.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Newjak
Hasn't Superman beaten Thor if so then Eradicator does as well

shifty

evil face

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Eradicator.

manorastroman
so...should eradicator be moved up to transcendent, or what?

Estacado
Since this is a non jobbing Fortress Eradicator he either T-vo's or just simply stomps Thor.

guy222
bumprav

zeel
depends on the version of the eradicator. Certain versions of the eradicator will literally destroy superman. Matter manipulation burning holes in supermans skin change the color of the sun certain versions of the eradicator are very versital.

jadervason
Eradicator 6/10

Light outs
Thor. He surpasses him in durability, strength, and he can keep up with him for those who don't know that he can. Thor can win this although it won't be easy since he has trouble with robots,

Ultimo
Thermal man
T rex Dinasaur thing which I know I spelled wrong.

jadervason
Asgardians outclass Kal-El in physical stats?

Light outs
Yes Thor is Stronger then Kal el. Last I saw superman an his largest strength feat he couldn't even move earth with out the help of wonder woman, and martain manhunter.

Thor was seen moving the midgard serpent by a hook, and the serpent was holding on to earth. Which meant he was lifting billions if not trillions of tons.

One builing can itself haev 94 million pounds of concrete, and 7 million more of just steel. A human be about 200 at average times 6billion more humans , then you have trillions of bugs, billions or animals and plants.

Superman can't lift all of this. Thor can pull of all this and the midgard serpent.

The Average Asgaridan however only lift 30tons as a male while the female lift 25 tons. Thor is the Son of the king so he has more then Average.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Light outs
Yes Thor is Stronger then Kal el. Last I saw superman an his largest strength feat he couldn't even move earth with out the help of wonder woman, and martain manhunter.

Thor was seen moving the midgard serpent by a hook, and the serpent was holding on to earth. Which meant he was lifting billions if not trillions of tons.

One builing can itself haev 94 million pounds of concrete, and 7 million more of just steel. A human be about 200 at average times 6billion more humans , then you have trillions of bugs, billions or animals and plants.

Superman can't lift all of this. Thor can pull of all this and the midgard serpent.

The Average Asgaridan however only lift 30tons as a male while the female lift 25 tons. Thor is the Son of the king so he has more then Average. ...

I'm going to eyepoke you with my penis.

no expression

Light outs
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

I'm going to eyepoke you with my penis.

no expression
?

batdude123

The Average Asgaridan however only lift 30tons as a male while the female lift 25 tons. Thor is the Son of the king so he has more then Average.

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/9506.gif

Takion
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/9506.gif
You know...he has a point. But I need scans.

Light outs
So are you all superman fanboys?

Light outs
Originally posted by Takion
You know...he has a point. But I need scans.

Of which feat Thor pulling the midgard serpent?

Super struggling to pull earth with the help of wonder woman and martain manhunter.

Takion
Of which feat Thor pulling the midgard serpent?

Super struggling to pull earth with the help of wonder woman and martain manhunter.
Both would be appreciated, but I'd like to see Thors feat.

Ambient
Needs more than strength to take Erads..

Still dont know..lol

batdude123
So are you all superman fanboys?

No, I just realize when someone is misinformed.

TricksterPriest
What makes anyone think punching Erads is how you beat him? Sure it might hurt him, but non-jobbing, it's not going to stop him. He's a computer program at his heart, he doesn't really need a body.

cloud102
Fortress Eradicator wins in a strong majority. Any other would lose HORRIBLY to Thor.

Light outs
OKay lets start this first off by saying Thor is more then Superman. So unlike Superman Thor won't just stick to just brute force. I'm seeing right now that most of you guys here don't read Thor which is fine because most don't. I'm going to show you how Thor would pwn this machine just as he has done in the past to many others that he was strong then them.

First the midgard serpent. Weighs billions of tons. Guess who is the only person to pull this creature?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/midgardserpent1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/midgardserpent2.jpg

Thor deletes a being from existence using his hammer. This is yet another way Thor can pwn Cyborg superman. Yes the hammer moved at light speeds which means it would catch cyborg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/lightspeed0021oi.jpg

How about Thor displaying the power of thousands blazing suns? That more then enough to destroy cyborg as well as enough to destroy and entire galaxy or even surtur
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ultimate0016ux.jpg

He can take Surfer down who in truth would take down most of DC. This is What Thor did to him and what he could do to cyborg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/SilverS17.jpg

Thor defeats galactus. This is something Superman couldnt' do in the crossover even with the power cosmic
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorGalactus1.jpg

Thermo blast capable of decimating and entire planet. Guess who planet that was living named ego took this blast. 'Damn I said the name already oh well.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorego1.jpg

Thor has also been seen in a light speed fight. Something not even flash has done. Flash is I remember is faster then cyborg superman. Thor won't have a problem in the speed factor.

If you want some durability feats I'd be happy to post them.

Light outs
No, I just realize when someone is misinformed.

So your a supes fanboy because from what I pointed up top nothing was a lie.

Takion
OKay lets start this first off by saying Thor is more then Superman. So unlike Superman Thor won't just stick to just brute force. I'm seeing right now that most of you guys here don't read Thor which is fine because most don't. I'm going to show you how Thor would pwn this machine just as he has done in the past to many others that he was strong then them.

First the midgard serpent. Weighs billions of tons. Guess who is the only person to pull this creature?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/midgardserpent1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/midgardserpent2.jpg

Thor deletes a being from existence using his hammer. This is yet another way Thor can pwn Cyborg superman. Yes the hammer moved at light speeds which means it would catch cyborg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/lightspeed0021oi.jpg

How about Thor displaying the power of thousands blazing suns? That more then enough to destroy cyborg as well as enough to destroy and entire galaxy or even surtur
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ultimate0016ux.jpg

He can take Surfer down who in truth would take down most of DC. This is What Thor did to him and what he could do to cyborg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/SilverS17.jpg

Thor defeats galactus. This is something Superman couldnt' do in the crossover even with the power cosmic
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorGalactus1.jpg

Thermo blast capable of decimating and entire planet. Guess who planet that was living named ego took this blast. 'Damn I said the name already oh well.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorego1.jpg

Thor has also been seen in a light speed fight. Something not even flash has done. Flash is I remember is faster then cyborg superman. Thor won't have a problem in the speed factor.

Wow good job, You really backed up your previous post. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Most of us don't read Thor? Aren't you using scans from Souja's Photobucket? laughing out loud

And what does Cyborg have to do with anything?

Takion
Most of us don't read Thor? Aren't you using scans from Souja's Photobucket? laughing out loud

And what does Cyborg have to do with anything?
You know he made his point clear. It doesnt matter where the scans are from.

Mr. Slippyfist
You know he made his point clear. It doesnt matter where the scans are from. What? Random scans to show how Thor can possibly beat Cyborg?

Anyway, I find it funny how he says people don't read Thor, and then turns around to use scans from other people's Photobucket, is all. smile

Takion
What? Random scans to show how Thor can possibly beat Cyborg?

Anyway, I find it funny how he says people don't read Thor, and then turns around to use scans from other people's Photobucket, is all. smile
Probably because he doesn't have his own scanner. When he says Cy-Borg Im sure he's saying Erradicator in a less respectful way.

Mr. Slippyfist
Probably because he doesn't have his own scanner. When he says Cy-Borg Im sure he's saying Erradicator in a less respectful way. Perhaps.

... no expression

---

Another option is that he doesn't know who E-Rads is. srug

Takion
Perhaps.

... no expression

---

Another option is that he doesn't know who E-Rads is. srug
Perhaps....

Light outs
What? Random scans to show how Thor can possibly beat Cyborg?

I meant Eradicator. Calm down. The fact that your not proving anything and just sayin Eradicator wins pretty much states you don't read Thor.

Yes I got these scans from photobucket. What does that mean?? You think cause I'd rather get scans from some one else photobucket I don't read Thor??

Then how did I read all his JIM??

How did I know Thor was counted as the strongest in the galaxy or that Marvel had a special event with Thor vs Hulk to see who was strongest with Thor winning that. He even admitted that Hulk would get stronger then he would.

How did I know that on Thors first encounter he was losing to Silver Surfer because Loki lied to him.

All those I named there I can bet my life isn't in that album.

Heres superman

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/460159-jla75p414hj_super.jpg

Takion
I meant Eradicator. Calm down. The fact that your not proving anything and just sayin Eradicator wins pretty much states you don't read Thor.

Yes I got these scans from photobucket. What does that mean?? You think cause I'd rather get scans from some one else photobucket I don't read Thor??

How did I know Thor was counted as the strongest in the galaxy or that Marvel had a special event with Thor vs Hulk to see who was strongest with Thor winning that. He even admitted that Hulk would get stronger then he would.

How did I know that on Thors first encounter he was losing to Silver Surfer because Loki lied to him.

Heres superman

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/460159-jla75p414hj_super.jpg
Thats awesome thumb up

Light outs
Thank you.

batdude123

Oh lord, you're starting with the "I'm going to enlighten you guys on a character you don't know of" routine? Spare me. I've read plenty of Thor titles in my day.

And yet Superman's punches can split moons in half and shatter small planets. Also, on one occasion, Thor couldn't even lift the paw of the midgard serpent when it was disguised as a cat, iirc.

Anyone can pick and choose feats to benefit their arguments.

And Superman has "vibrated" an entire planet from our reality.

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

We can play the high end feats game all day.

Holy hyperbole, Batman!!!

He can take Surfer down who in truth would take down most of DC.

Seriously... no expression

This is What Thor did to him and what he could do to cyborg

Well why don't I just show this?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

Aren't you forgetting something? Galactus was weakened in that instance.

And Superman has certainly fought his fair share of abstract level characters before.

The same Ego that was damn-near destroyed by both Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill? Okay...

Really now... no expression

When has Thor EVER fought somebody at the speed of light? As far as I can recall, Thor has never done so.

And yes, Flash has fought at above light speed... on PLENTY of occasions. More so than any other top tier, I would imagine.

srug

But in any case, as Mr. Slippyfist said, this thread has nothing to do with Cyborg Superman or Superman.

Anymore would just be trolling of this thread.

Takion
I think what he meant Surfer taking down most of DC he meant the JLA. E-Rad is not even going to defeat a weakened Galactus.

batdude123
I think what he meant Surfer taking down most of DC he meant the JLA. E-Rad is not even going to defeat a weakened Galactus.

Even though the likes of Cyborg Guardian has done so...

Mr. Slippyfist

Heres superman
Ya got me. All I'm doing is saying E-Rad wins. embarrasment
Also, check the Thor respect thread again. Because I'm sure I put more than one pretty picture in dat dem tread.

I found it funny is all. Your unsupported notion that no one reads Thor, while you're using someone else's scans. Classic stuff.

With your eyes I'm guessing.

Because he's got lots of scans in his respect thread?
Event? Are you talking about fights, or that one page where Marvel made a scale with Thor above Hulk?

Everyone and Hitler knows that... I don't know what you're trying to prove. erm

I don't know what you're trying to prove. erm
Especially when you're saying you read Thor comics, but are proving it by showing feats of Superman... that I've seen before, and mean nothing to me. Hell, that's around the same time he was moving Mags anyway.

Also, you're telling me to calm down, but use two question marks in every question?? Sounds like you mean more business than you let on.

batdude123

laughing

Light outs
1.Show me where supermans fist can split moons in half. I find that pretty funny a hyperbole maybe. Last time I checked he could barely move earth or even he had trouble moving pluto.

2.In one occasion superman could barely lift up about 5 tons an needed the help of wonder woman and a green lantern. Thats alot worse then lifting up the paw.

3.Vibrating a planet doesn't have to do to much in a fight. Thats completely useless why would you even bring that feat up?? At least Thor fought in a light speed fight. Still to this date not even flash has done.

4.Please tell me how I'm lying that thousand suns is enough to destroy a galaxy. Do you want more proof of it from my photobucket account? I will gladly post it. Seeing as how you said that you don't read Thor. That was one of his most popular comics . That phrase was said by surtur.

5.Yes Surfer could take down most of dcs heroes. Most of Dcs earth villains. Some more.

6.Are you forgetting something? Galactus was starved when he kicked supermans a$$. Thats right Thor was weak when he beat and nearly killed a starved galactus. Superman had the power cosmic and got knocked out for three entire pages. Thats pretty sad.

7.Gladiator and BRB are some of the strongest beings in marvel. For you to say that doesnt' really help. Seeing as how they can destroy entire planets. Superman kind of can't. Ego would pwn him.

8.Thor fought Hiemdall I believe. This happen in a castle when he was just done beating some guards. He beat him then proceeded to his mission because I think he wasn't aloud back in Asgard. Tell me how Can flash go in a light speed fight when like only three of his enemies can go light speed and they usually pwn him before he can do so? zoom for Exp. Dark flash all you can do is run away from him. Dark flash I don't recall those being light speed fights with a sword and hammer. Unless your talking of mirror master.

Anyway Thor would beat Eradicator. Simple as that. I shall stop dissing superman now because I piss a fanboy off or two.

Starscream M
are there actual scans of planet busting? from either characters discussed?

I always hear how so and so could break a planet with a punch, but I've yet to ever see a scan showing such on panel.

Light outs
Ya got me. All I'm doing is saying E-Rad wins. embarrasment
Also, check the Thor respect thread again. Because I'm sure I put more than one pretty picture in dat dem tread.

I found it funny is all. Your unsupported notion that no one reads Thor, while you're using someone else's scans. Classic stuff.

Because he's got lots of scans in his respect thread?
Event? Are you talking about fights, or that one page where Marvel made a scale with Thor above Hulk?

Everyone and Hitler knows that... I don't know what you're trying to prove. erm

Especially when you're saying you read Thor comics, but are proving it by showing feats of Superman... that I've seen before, and mean nothing to me. Hell, that's around the same time he was moving Mags anyway.

Also, you're telling me to calm down, but use two question marks in every question?? Sounds like you mean more business than you let on.

Well for one I usually tend to use two question marks for some odd reason. That isn't a sign of me being made.

I use superman because who else has close powers to eradiactor then superman?? You want me to just say firestorm?? Of course I would mention Superman. When I said cyborg I as off track I was wrong I meant to say Eradicator.

Yes I used some one else photobucket. I could understand if I named feats only from his photobucket and nothng else then you could say I don't read Thor I only read his 661 images. I went further and named more then what he has in his account. I just used his because some one asked for proof and I don't wanna make a scan when I high percentage is already there.

The Even happened early in Thor carrer when fans kept asking who was stronger. Hulk or Thor. They made a comic where Thor sat down and explained what happen. In that comic he asked Odin to get rid of the enchanements in his hammer so he could fight hulk with just his hands. He nearly killed hulk still he stopped to check if he was okay. Hulk sucker punches Thor then Thor hits the walls so hard he breaks them on a molecular level and hulk gets burried and runs away I believe.

You will only find one pics of that fight in his photobucket. The rest is in the book.

Mr. Slippyfist
8.Thor fought Hiemdall I believe. This happen in a castle when he was just done beating some guards. He beat him then proceeded to his mission because I think he wasn't aloud back in Asgard.
'Faster than mortal eyes can follow!'

Or something along those lines. I know there's a scan in his respect thread that I (?) posted though. big grin

Light outs
Originally posted by Starscream M
are there actual scans of planet busting? from either characters discussed?

I always hear how so and so could break a planet with a punch, but I've yet to ever see a scan showing such on panel.

Yes. Thor has actually issue numbers which I would love to post but my scanner right next to me apparently just turns on. Superman however has only been seen destroying a galaxy by sneezing. That isn't a feat because the planets he sneezed on weren't even half his size. People will still claim its a feat.

Gladiator however has destroyed a planet, its all over the web.

Light outs
'Faster than mortal eyes can follow!'

Or something along those lines. I know there's a scan in his respect thread that I (?) posted though. big grin
Wrong. Thats when he fought hela I believe. He said no such phrase in that fight. The correct phrase he said was something about Hiemdal moving and swinging his sword at light speeds.

batdude123
Wrong. Thats when he fought hela I believe. He said no such phrase in that fight. The correct phrase he said was something about Hiemdal moving and swinging his sword at light speeds.

Before I respond to your other laughable post, this was his fight against Balder, not Heimdal. And even then, there wasn't any fighting going on. All that happened was that Balder blocked a pie thrown at him at "light speeds."

Yes, my Thor knowledge is AWFUL!!! smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Well for one I usually tend to use two question marks for some odd reason. That isn't a sign of me being made.

I use superman because who else has close powers to eradiactor then superman?? You want me to just say firestorm?? Of course I would mention Superman. When I said cyborg I as off track I was wrong I meant to say Eradicator.

Yes I used some one else photobucket. I could understand if I named feats only from his photobucket and nothng else then you could say I don't read Thor I only read his 661 images. I went further and named more then what he has in his account. I just used his because some one asked for proof and I don't wanna make a scan when I high percentage is already there.

The Even happened early in Thor carrer when fans kept asking who was stronger. Hulk or Thor. They made a comic where Thor sat down and explained what happen. In that comic he asked Odin to get rid of the enchanements in his hammer so he could fight hulk with just his hands. He nearly killed hulk still he stopped to check if he was okay. Hulk sucker punches Thor then Thor hits the walls so hard he breaks them on a molecular level and hulk gets burried and runs away I believe.

You will only find one pics of that fight in his photobucket. The rest is in the book. It's a joke.

In response to when you thought you had to prove that you read Thor comics... sometimes twice a day!

There's like, a thousand or so scans in his respect thread. Souja got a lot, but not all. srug

Avengers vs Defenders...

No need to talk to me like a Thoriot. I've read pretty much everything except his newer JIM's (which I'm still trying to find). erm

Light outs
Proof. You can stop calling batmans names. Surtur explains that he has the power of thousand blazing suns. Guess what Thor hammer radiated?

So please explain the hyperbole here.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/odin3ur3.jpg

Light outs
It's a joke.

In response to when you thought you had to prove that you read Thor comics... sometimes twice a day!

There's like, a thousand or so scans in his respect thread. Souja got a lot, but not all. srug

Avengers vs Defenders...

No need to talk to me like a Thoriot. I've read pretty much everything except his newer JIM's (which I'm still trying to find). erm

I see well I'm sorry. People tend to treat the new guys like trash. I saw the respect thread a few months back it was very good.

To find some jims just go to borders and buy the large books. Thor essentials I believe. They should be like the same as the marvel handbooks.

Light outs
Before I respond to your other laughable post, this was his fight against Balder, not Heimdal. And even then, there wasn't any fighting going on. All that happened was that Balder blocked a pie thrown at him at "light speeds."

Yes, my Thor knowledge is AWFUL!!! smile
Damn lol you didn't read the fight. Your the funny one here lol. Thor clearly ran in that hall and fought Hiemdall not Balder. Know how I know? Because everytime Hiemdall loses to Thor when he should stop him from coming to asgard he goes to Odin and gives him his sword so that he can kill him. Thats has only happened twice.

So yeah you knowledge of Thor is awful. Try to guess it again.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wrong. Thats when he fought hela I believe. He said no such phrase in that fight. The correct phrase he said was something about Hiemdal moving and swinging his sword at light speeds. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Journey_in_to_mystery125-14-2.jpg

?

Mr. Slippyfist
I see well I'm sorry. People tend to treat the new guys like trash. I saw the respect thread a few months back it was very good.

To find some jims just go to borders and buy the large books. Thor essentials I believe. They should be like the same as the marvel handbooks. The newer JIM's (2000's ?). The ones where Set fights Odin and whatnot.
I don't think they made Essentials out of that.

Damn lol you didn't read the fight. Your the funny one here lol. Thor clearly ran in that hall and fought Hiemdall not Balder. Know how I know? Because everytime Hiemdall loses to Thor when he should stop him from coming to asgard he goes to Odin and gives him his sword so that he can kill him. Thats has only happened twice.

So yeah you knowledge of Thor is awful. Try to guess it again. Well, the Balder instance is the only one I believe where a lightspeed reference was made when Thor is fighting...

Light outs
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Journey_in_to_mystery125-14-2.jpg

?

The time I was talking about was when Thor said it not the little orange thing. If he didn't say it in that fight then it was when he helped out Human Torch and he left behind flash images.

Light outs
The newer JIM's (2000's ?). The ones where Set fights Odin and whatnot.
I don't think they made Essentials out of that.

Well, the Balder instance is the only one I believe where a lightspeed reference was made when Thor is fighting...

Your right they don't go to the 2,000s you have to go to the internet for that lol.

Avlon
Thor has also been matter manipulated by Sersi.

Erads turns Thor into a frog and steps on him.

Mr. Slippyfist
The time I was talking about was when Thor said it not the little orange thing. If he didn't say it in that fight then it was when he helped out Human Torch and he left behind flash images. Issue?

Mindset
Proof. You can stop calling batmans names. Surtur explains that he has the power of thousand blazing suns. Guess what Thor hammer radiated?

Sentry > Surtur smile

batdude123

OneDumbG0
How did this turn into Superman vs Thor again? blink

jadervason
Because Eradicator is Superman+

Prep-Man
Eradicator.

amnesia

Surtur demonstrates shit for himself?

the Darkone
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.