V and Blade vs 50 S.W.A.T.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok. its these two freaks against a whole entire city's urban army. movie versions of each.

the fights in NYC at night. no prep.

V has: 10 newly sharpened knives, costume fully decked out with metal Guy Fawkes mask, metal breast plate and everything else with it.

Blade: 12 gauge pistol grip shotgun with dual stake launcher, modified MAC-10, acid-etched kitana, glaive shurikens, incendiary grenades, kevlar flak jacket and 2 gallons of blood for re-healing.

SWAT(pwns stick out tongue ): M4 carbines, 9mm Berrettas, suits decked out and gas masks.

who's the last 1(s) standing..?

Symmetric Chaos
V and Blade

Galan007
Vlade ftw. doped

Nataku8188
Swat. I've done some training with those guys, trust me, this wouldn't be the BS you see in movies, they would open up the instant they saw them. Blade and V would die long before they killed the majority of them.

All the soldiers/cops you see in comics are pathetic representations of their real-world counterparts. SWAT does NOT **** around.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
ok. its these two freaks against a whole entire city's urban army. movie versions of each.

the fights in NYC at night. no prep.

V has: 10 newly sharpened knives, costume fully decked out with metal Guy Fawkes mask, metal breast plate and everything else with it.

Blade: 12 gauge pistol grip shotgun with dual stake launcher, modified MAC-10, acid-etched kitana, glaive shurikens, incendiary grenades, kevlar flak jacket and 2 gallons of blood for re-healing.

SWAT(pwns stick out tongue ): M4 carbines, 9mm Berrettas, suits decked out and gas masks.

who's the last 1(s) standing..?

S.W.A.T

braz
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Swat. I've done some training with those guys, trust me, this wouldn't be the BS you see in movies, they would open up the instant they saw them. Blade and V would die long before they killed the majority of them.

All the soldiers/cops you see in comics are pathetic representations of their real-world counterparts. SWAT does NOT **** around.

hmm. idunno if it would be that bad of a beat down, but it would definitely be tough for these two. but remember V has enhanced durability and all other physical attributes and so does Blade and they're protected pretty well here. they could also use their superior stealth tactics to pick off the SWAT 1 by 1 (or few by few).

Badabing
If it's a "comic" SWAT then V and Blade win. Real life SWAT FUBAR these guys.

Nataku8188
hmm. idunno if it would be that bad of a beat down, but it would definitely be tough for these two. but remember V has enhanced durability and all other physical attributes and so does Blade and they're protected pretty well here. they could also use their superior stealth tactics to pick off the SWAT 1 by 1 (or few by few).

Stealth techniques? Yea, I really don't see that working. If you've ever moved with a SWAT formation (I have once in a training environment) you'd be amazed at how well they work together and how cohesive their tactics are. They'd have to be coming out of the walls/ceiling to really get the jump on these guys.

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
If it's a "comic" SWAT then V and Blade win. Real life SWAT FUBAR these guys.

movie SWAT. like as seen in the movie, "SWAT"

braz
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Stealth techniques? Yea, I really don't see that working. If you've ever moved with a SWAT formation (I have once in a training environment) you'd be amazed at how well they work together and how cohesive their tactics are. They'd have to be coming out of the walls/ceiling to really get the jump on these guys.

which they could actually. or at least drop down from above, and the two of them in their movies proved to be highly stealthy, and did this. oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, V has a grapple hook as well.

braz
bump

starlock
i will take V,Blade for the win

On the streets of NY at night, real life Swat get it worse, no way are they taking a chance with civilians,Movie Blade moves to fast, and i can see alot of stealth kills here.I saw V for Vendetta and i can hardly comprehend what he is capable of hehe

Blade is the last one standing

Just my opinon

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
i will take V,Blade for the win

On the streets of NY at night, real life Swat get it worse, no way are they taking a chance with civilians,Movie Blade moves to fast, and i can see alot of stealth kills here.I saw V for Vendetta and i can hardly comprehend what he is capable of hehe

Blade is the last one standing

Just my opinon

My uncle worked for S.W.A.T. They win easily

starlock
Originally posted by guy222

My uncle is a Vampire

My cousin is a freedom fighter

They win easy lol

Just having fun

Alfheim
Damn man you love SWAT....SWAT die.

braz
Originally posted by guy222

whats so great about SWAT..? ive heard that regular Army infantry is even more advanced than them.

LORDSIDIOUS01
V and Slade in a beat down.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
My uncle is a Vampire

My cousin is a freedom fighter

They win easy lol

Just having fun

I know smile Its good to have fun. Makes things enjoyable smile

Nataku8188
whats so great about SWAT..? ive heard that regular Army infantry is even more advanced than them.

Not even close. The training the best SWAT teams go through is crazy, it's not like in movies and shit, those guys live for their jobs. They're the special forces of the police.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.