The English Trailer!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bina
Hey people. I just saw the trailer. This thread is for everyone to discuss the English trailer on what we all think It was so cool. What do you all think comes out of it? Talk about anything and everything from certain pics in the trailer... to opinions on where it will lead up to. ENJOY!!

lis of opinions
1) Jack will end up with liz.
2) Norringtion will die
3) Davy Jones and Tia Dalma will meet again
4) Will will be majorly relieved when he finds out liz kiss Jack to chain him up
5) Barbosa will use Jack
6) Davy Jones didn't try to save Jack, he tried to save the chest
7) Jack will be crust face for 10min.
8) Liz won't say yes to Will's proposal
9) Bekett will come close to owning the sea
10) Jack will completly end up with Liz.

Any questions about mine? Thats what I think will come from the trailers. Any other opinions.

lovethemtigers
ME...TOO omG>>>> i loved it....and it was soooo hot...and I have no doubt after seeing that English version...It's Jack and Liz all the way, baby...

lovethemtigers
Jack is sooo going to end up with Liz...and Liz is going to end up with Jack...its funny how the scenes between jack and liz...even in the trailer overshadow anything else going on...

lovethemtigers
OMG ...can't wait to see it online later.....and it was awesome.

bina
I know I can't wait now. OMG!! Im so excited.

Spartan005
OMG that was AWESOME eek! Must see it online now.

bina
its on YOU TUBE
Go for it. Im goin to watch it NOW!! OMG!! SO what now?

Pirategirl85
Wow do you really think Jack will end up with Lizzie??? Is the english trailer really that good....I mean damn i'm cali and it still wont show it
So what time did it show the trailer???

bina
like 5 or 6 min. ago. It was that good. But we think they will end up together. U still haven't seen it?

IheartPocky
1:17 into the show.. which is... 9:17

Spartan005
Originally posted by bina
its on YOU TUBE
Go for it. Im goin to watch it NOW!! OMG!! SO what now?

can you give us a link... all I can find is fan made trailers

bina
does any one have a link to the trailer on line?

Pirategirl85
tanks mate....

bina
no prob.

murphy83
Just because they were on screen together a couple of times means nothing if it is like the russian trailer then she kisses Will I would think that means more than simply talking to Jack.

and before people jump all over what I just posted I am not saying it won't happen, I just would like better proof than a couple of scenes in a trailer

bina
me to but that all we got. But I just have alot of faith for Jack and Liz. B/C will still has his dad but Jack has no one. Thats sad. :-(

T.Maria
even if it is a will/liz ending...i will be satisfied in the knowledge that sparrabeth managed to light up THE TRAILOR, never mind the film! big grin

bina
lolz. Well as long as Jacks happy. But Im still a firm SPARROWBETH!!

sailorleo
Hey people. I just saw the trailer. This thread is for everyone to discuss the English trailer on what we all think It was so cool. What do you all think comes out of it? Talk about anything and everything from certain pics in the trailer... to opinions on where it will lead up to. ENJOY!!

lis of opinions

2) Norringtion will die

Any questions about mine? Thats what I think will come from the trailers. Any other opinions.
what what what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

murphy83
me to but that all we got. But I just have alot of faith for Jack and Liz. B/C will still has his dad but Jack has no one. Thats sad. :-( The whole he has his dad excuse doesn't work for me, because he also loved liz for most of his life so to lose her to Jack who he did save from jail twice.

and just because she doesn't end up Will doesn't mean she will end up with Jack

bina
I just think that he will try to do something loyal and succeed while dying in the process. Idk why but I do.

sailorleo
NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE'S DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOONONNONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

bina
I don't want to either. But don't worry. its just my opinion. I just guessed. So he might survive. I hope he does to.

a-k-a-amber
sorry Leo... I too think he is going to die....

bina
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
sorry Leo... I too think he is going to die....

Really? why do u think he will die?

a-k-a-amber
well all the rumors point there and it was in the first script now some things have changed but in every good movie one of the loved characters dies u know? and I think norri will see that beckett is evil and end up switching sides but in the end something will happen and he will die

sailorleo
*looks like she's about to bawl and leaves*

bina
yeah i think so to. do u have any other ideas?

PirateDiva
U know what.... I Hope Norrington Has a huge fight scene and comes out of it alive while taking Jacks side and prove everybody WRONG!!! That Norrie will NOT DIE!!!!!!!

a-k-a-amber
lol I think Norri will turn to the pirates side and help prolly in the middle of battle and prolly do something heroic but die in the process

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
U know what.... I Hope Norrington Has a huge fight scene and comes out of it alive while taking Jacks side and prove everybody WRONG!!! That Norrie will NOT DIE!!!!!!! *HUGS* AMEN SISTAH! *wipes tear*

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sailorleo
*HUGS* AMEN SISTAH! *wipes tear*

* Hugs Sailor* No Worries Girl...i'll hold ur hand in the final battle u and me together wont let either NORRIE or JACK DIE!!!!

a-k-a-amber
lol im sure they will both be fine its just speculation

pirate179
ANYONE HAVE LINKS TO SEE TRAILER????

bina
I'm looking for a link now. And I agree. I will be there to. It will be ok. Norrie will be fine.

sailorleo
*blinks* but you said.....but you said....*gets small*

a-k-a-amber
Leo just because we think that doesnt mean we aint gunna cry over it! by the end of this thing we will prolly all be puddles and of course we'll support Norri because we're friends We'll do it just for you! us KMC gals gotsta stick together

bina
for sure. We have to or we would all fall apart. I can't find the trailer. They won't allow it on you tubes. Any other links to the trailer? Or ideas on what to come.

JD_4_Life
Can someone please give me the youtube link for the trailer? I've already seen it, it's just I want to analyze it a bit more. Please and thank you.

PirateDiva
Ya us Jack Lovers have a reason to fall apart too cause Jack is seen on the trailer as Coral, Barnicle, crusty fish face Jack....thats a horrible fate....but im keeping it together and hopeing for the best!!! big grin

a-k-a-amber
im sticking with the hope that he is just disguiseing himself

bina
I know that breaks ur heart. He looks so sad. Oh and there is no you tube link. They won't allow it. :-(

Spartan005
I NEED TO SEE THIS DAMN TRAILER AGAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bina
seriously. I can't find it any where. HELP. I have to analyze it more so I can type about what i feel and see.

bina
What do you all think about Davy Jones saving Jack?

willofthewisp
It's not saving if he's only trying to get the chest. Or maybe he pulls him up because he wants to fight and really make him feel pain. That would be evil. A quick drop, sudden stop like falling off a mast would be a quick death. A bunch of stabbings where you bleed to death, painful and long.

Pirategirl85
well Jack is carrying the chest he doesn't want it to fall with him to the ground

bina
I think that he captures him and then he turns him into crust face.

What do you think everyone will say when the find out Liz killed Jack?

sailorleo
ahem....

*will reacts*

Will: Liz, I have never found you more sexy than i do now....(tries to make a funny*

willofthewisp
hee hee, good one, sailor. I actually think Will will be relieved because Jack does seem sincerely mad at Liz here and Will will finally get someone else's point of view that yes, it was to save people, not to get face time with Jack....although that's what it turned into, but at this moment, I think he'll feel relief and some reassurance.

bina
lolz. Thats funny sailorleo. I am so nervous. I think he will try to make a funny like in the first when he says aye avast. member people?

willofthewisp
I found that funny. And then Jack rolls his eyes at him. It wasn't so much him trying to be funny. He was trying too hard to be a pirate.

Jack: Why should I go with you? 4 of you tried to kill me and she succeeded!

(Liz hangs head down in shame)

Will: (slaps forehead) Wow! So that's what happened. Thank goodness.

Liz: How's that?

Will: (kisses her) I thought you were kissing him out of passion because he was going to be brave and sacrifice himself to save us all and you were giving a dying man his last wish, but it turns out you're just a cold blooded killer. That's so much better!

Jack (whispers): Sure you don't want to come back to me? He sounds a little crazy.

bina
oh what do u think Liz will sat to Will's proposal?

pyratequeen
Does anyone know where I can see the trailer? i must of missed it or it didn't play or something. sad

willofthewisp
I honestly don't think the "now is not the time" line corresponds to Will's proposal. It seems out of synch. My guess would be that something pressing happens before she has time to respond, like one of them will be snatched or stabbed or fall overboard or something.

a-k-a-amber
i think your prolly right Willo

bina
oh and do yall think that Will will permanently be captain of the FD? And there are no online trailers for it yet. I have been looking but can't find a thing.

bina
I'm so nervous.

murphy83
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I honestly don't think the "now is not the time" line corresponds to Will's proposal. It seems out of synch . My guess would be that something pressing happens before she has time to respond, like one of them will be snatched or stabbed or fall overboard or something. I agree that those two lines just seem out of synch

bina
I FOUND A LINK! GO HERE AND CLICK ON THE SIZE. ENJOY!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html

lovethemtigers
Okay...my take on the trailer so far

1) It opens with the spinning compass...that darn compass once again and Jack clicks it shut...and it switches to a shot of Elizabeth! Clue that perhaps Jack is still thinking about Elizabeth.....

2) The proposal from Will....to Elizabeth....the shot of her saying "I don't think now is the best time"...is not her response to that question..it's obvious that is something else....

3) There are alot of switch shots from jack to liz and liz to Jack....

4)..Crusty Jack...don't know what to think of that...I hope it's just a disguise...not going to like it if Jack ends up a barnacle under Will's commmand....

5) Not sure if Liz is screaming Jack or not in that shot...I would like to say she is...but for me, it's hard to tell....

6) and the exchange between jack and liz...is full of tension as usual...in just that one little snippet.....notice how she can't really look Jack in the eye when she says it...she glances down him....

7) Liz and Will's kiss....in the midst of the battle Will grabs her and kisses her...it could easily be a goodbye kiss.....

bina
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Okay...my take on the trailer so far

1) It opens with the spinning compass...that darn compass once again and Jack clicks it shut...and it switches to a shot of Elizabeth! Clue that perhaps Jack is still thinking about Elizabeth.....

2) The proposal from Will....to Elizabeth....the shot of her saying "I don't think now is the best time"...is not her response to that question..it's obvious that is something else....

3) There are alot of switch shots from jack to liz and liz to Jack....

4)..Crusty Jack...don't know what to think of that...I hope it's just a disguise...not going to like it if Jack ends up a barnacle under Will's commmand....

5) Not sure if Liz is screaming Jack or not in that shot...I would like to say she is...but for me, it's hard to tell....

okay for number:

1) I agree

2) I think she is stalling because she is majorly confused.

3)Totally

4) I hope not either but I think so. sad

5) I would hope so but I'm not sure.

Now for me:

1) Its possible that when Davy saves Jack he saves him and turns him into barnicle face.

2) There is a part where Will is pointing a gun and Liz turns around. I think he is threatning love to shoot her.

3) Will turns against the pirates sad

and I have more but I want to here everyone elses opinion first. b/c I have A LOT!!
6) and the exchange between jack and liz...is full of tension as usual...in just that one little snippet.....notice how she can't really look Jack in the eye when she says it...she glances down him....

7) Liz and Will's kiss....in the midst of the battle Will grabs her and kisses her...it could easily be a goodbye kiss.....

bina
hold on i have more

bina
do you guys understand what i wrote?

willofthewisp
Good eye, lovethemtigers. I think you caught a lot of important things.

"1) It opens with the spinning compass...that darn compass once again and Jack clicks it shut...and it switches to a shot of Elizabeth! Clue that perhaps Jack is still thinking about Elizabeth....."

This could very well be. Why would the compass spin in the Locker? Liz isn't there, the chest isn't there. If it's on some other plain of existence then it shouldn't be pointing to anything, yet here it goes crazy. I think he's about to be rescued here, but he's a little weary of just who is coming to get him.

"2) The proposal from Will....to Elizabeth....the shot of her saying "I don't think now is the best time"...is not her response to that question..it's obvious that is something else...."

I strongly agree. I think something will happen to one of them before she can respond, like they'll get captured or hurt or fall overboard.

"3) There are alot of switch shots from jack to liz and liz to Jack...."

Yes! I noticed that, too. This trailer switches faces to show characters' expressions (usually thinking or shocked). It's almost seamless how it cuts from Jack to Liz to Jack and back again. The only time one does not automatically follow the other is when the actors are introduced because Jack is the first introduced and Liz is third.

"4)..Crusty Jack...don't know what to think of that...I hope it's just a disguise...not going to like it if Jack ends up a barnacle under Will's commmand...."

This could be anything, but I'm betting Jack won't be anyone's prisoner in this movie, at least not for very long. I bet he has a plan.

"5) Not sure if Liz is screaming Jack or not in that shot...I would like to say she is...but for me, it's hard to tell...."

Sigh, that's the trouble with trying to lip read. She could be screaming Jack but it could also easily be "aaaauuuugggghhh!" Anyone able to see where her teeth start out? If her teeth are together, she's saying Jack.

"6) and the exchange between jack and liz...is full of tension as usual...in just that one little snippet.....notice how she can't really look Jack in the eye when she says it...she glances down him...."

Again, LOVE this exchange. I don't think she's flirting with him, but she's not dead serious. I think right beforehand, Jack has confronted her, probably teasing her she kissed him just because she "wanted to know what it tasted like," and she's contradicting him. She may be trying to hurt him so he'll leave her alone for a little while, but I don't think she's "breaking it off," so to speak. Also, note Jack's role reversal here. He told her that blatantly in COTBP, but now he seems to believe it's inevitable that they will be together. He's at least telling her here he's ready to give them a try.

"7) Liz and Will's kiss....in the midst of the battle Will grabs her and kisses her...it could easily be a goodbye kiss....."

It's a beautiful kiss, I have to say, and I admire everything about it, but kissing in the midst of a battle just spells desperation to me. Something is either happening where they will be separated for a time, or one thinks he/she will not make it. It kind of corresponds to my theory about "will you marry me." Maybe the odds are too much against them so they come together to share a kiss in case the worst happens. Will proposes and then is carried off by villains. Makes sense. Also would explain why he meets her, Jack, and Barbossa at the beach instead of going with them. Maybe Beckett captures him here to use for bait (would explain the stockade).

bina
OMG!! There is a part on 1:05 where Barbosa says : OUR ENEMYS HAVE UNITED AND VOWED AGAINST US" While he says that they show, Davy Jones, Norington, Bekett, and... WILL!!

bina
And on 2:15 you can clearly see that Liz says Jack. Just like you said. check it out.

bina
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2962715

Here is the link to that little preview. Its so funny. I love it.

bina
OMG! Check this out. It has every scene in a pic so u can analyze it. Check it out.

http://elflady.com/orlandolove/showthread.php?t=9426

T.Maria
http://www.keepmyfile.com/image/7e5dfb1488887

^^^ jack stood on the mast of the black pearl in pergatory???

if you zoom in, you can see a wreckage at the bottom, and ALOT of people on the beach....

http://www.keepmyfile.com/image/cf7adc1488975

^^^ Liz saying her "never would have worked between us" line.

If you zoom into the background, the guy REALLY looks like norrie!!!
The thing i find interesting about this is the fact that it is murtogg and mullroy...

AND ALSO; check out gibbs.
its not that he's holding something...its his facial expression...He looks sympathetic?? Like he knows what is going on between jack and liz??

Actually...is it just me or do most of them actually look quite forlorne?
Like they're listening to what liz is saying???

Which is weird because;
WHY would liz feel the need to tell jack all this with the others around?
Whats the point in speaking about it out in the open???

interesting....

now then;

http://www.keepmyfile.com/image/0817b31488958

^^Ive realised that THIS is very interesting...

Not because of jack...but because of the fact that the conversation BETWEEN jack/gibbs and the wenches is supposed to be a "Believe it when you see it" sort of conversation...

Just my theory and i MAY be wrong...
BUT, if they want all the pirates to reunite and fight againt the EITC and davy and everything...

wouldn't it be very cunning of jack and gibbs to use the wenches to their advantage??
Like...they must know many pirates in tortuga?? ...and jack and gibbs would know this??

So the scene with gibbs in the background with the wenches could be Gibbs asking them to do it??

i dunno, lol. I'm rambling.

On top of this...jack always gets a slap, right??
So some kind of resolve has got to come out of this scene....you know, like a funny moment where he thinks he is going to get a slap but doesnt lol smile

bina
He why is Davy Jones on land?

T.Maria
He why is Davy Jones on land?

i know, i asked that question...

i guess we will find out on the 25th of may lol

bina
lol. There is a part in the movie that Jack quietly tells something to the 2 whores or something and they both slap him. But u don't find out what he says. I hope its that he is taken. lolz.

T.Maria
lol. There is a part in the movie that Jack quietly tells something to the 2 whores or something and they both slap him. But u don't find out what he says. I hope its that he is taken. lolz.

How good would it be if THAT happened?! big grin

Ah...i love my jack big grin
I could see him telling them that anyway, just to get them off his back lol! big grin

bina
lolz. I am so excited. what about that person under water. Who do yall think it is?

lovethemtigers
The picture of Liz telling Jack 'it would never have worked out for us"...I thought the guys in the background all look kind of peeved with her...like they want her to be with Jack..cuz they all know that's what Jack wants and they want their Captain to be happy..and they know she is in denial....I'm just rambling too....but I definetly feel some real feelings in this shot....from the background folks...

bina
you can tell that they are ment to be together. I don't get why she won't follow her damn instincts.

bina
Hey what do yall think bout Bekett. He looks fatter to me. lolz

oh and what about tia dalma and Davy Jones. Tia is wearing the heart necklace.

and I love that part where pintel and regetti(i think its them) slide the swords through the cracks in the floor to barbosa and liz.

isn't that a kool scene?

katelovespirate
beckett does look fatter... and paler. lol. he needs to stop being uptight and go hang out on the beach. what sort of bothers me about him sometimes is that he talks SOOOOOO SLOW.... and it drags down the pacing of the scenes sometimes.

bina
I know, the way he talks takes up the time we could have scene an extra sword fighting battle. lolz. I am also thinkin that Liz said something to Will's proposal before she says " I don't think now it the best time", but what could she have said. HMMMMMM

savvysparrow
Originally posted by katelovespirate
beckett does look fatter... and paler. lol. he needs to stop being uptight and go hang out on the beach. what sort of bothers me about him sometimes is that he talks SOOOOOO SLOW.... and it drags down the pacing of the scenes sometimes.

Good villany must be precise! Good villany cannot be rushed, but must be savored like a vile wine. I'm shocked that you even suggest that Cutler Beckett speed up the dull pace of his speech to the time that it takes to get a Big Mac and Fries.

katelovespirate
oh gracious sorry... my bad. wink take you time, Cutler. Take all the time in the world. it will make your death all the more enjoyable

bina
I just would rather have more fighting scences then cutler taking a decade to finish a sentence to talk.

Sifzensinril
that trailer is really beautiful! I can't wait for movie

bina
isn't it? what to u think will come from it?

JacksSweet

Surreal_44
I think Will and Elizabeth will end up together...in their own special way. I just don't see J/E, so that's just me.

Elizabeth screaming someone's name in the water...I think it may be "James!", but I could be wrong.

Davy Jones is fighting with James' sword.

I'm hoping that since there are supposed to be two green flashes, that one of them is for James.

To me, the whole "It would never have worked between us," was just a throwback line from CotBP...and I think it's a good-bye.

Will did not pull Elizabeth into his arms. Elizabeth ran to him, and then he pulled her in closer to him, but it's obvious she was going in for a kiss.

So in conclusion:

1. Will and Elizabeth will be married, but perhaps not together.

2. James will die -- but hopefully won't be forgotten.

3. Beckett and DJ obviously die as well.

So that's what I have for now. big grin

IheartPocky
Originally posted by Surreal_44

Elizabeth screaming someone's name in the water...I think it may be "James!", but I could be wrong.

lol thats cause you are for Norribeth, all the Sparrabeth people think she said Jack.

Im thinking maybe she says.... Help!

Chiki Mina
Liz never screams for help.

I really do think she says Jack. Im a good lip reader wink

katelovespirate
i agree. her mouth shape isn't right for James. sorry.

IheartPocky
Okay hehe i told my mom she might be saying Jack and mom said "maybe she was just screaming."

I changed my mind on her saying jack cause i didnt want what i wanted it to be get in the way of seeing what it really is...

gah im gonna watch it again hehehe

Pirategirl85
well here is the picture to see what lizzie is screaming..

Pirategirl85
here is a bigger version

IheartPocky
it really does look like she says something that starts with a j... which would most likely be jack..

Okay. I think she says Jack. lol

Pirategirl85
I think we need to watch that scene in the trailer again and Look losley or at least try to do it in slow motion

katelovespirate
well if i was in the water, about to drown, watching my loved ones about to die in various battle positions, i would probably be screaming Jack too. wink

IheartPocky
i have the trailer on my tivo and put it on slow
motion..

it looks like she says jack and they show jack then her then jack again flying off the boat.

bina
She was so saying Jack when you see the video.

katelovespirate
guys, I'm telling you. it's Jack. however, it doesn't really matter, because we have no idea what the context of her scream is.

bina
Maybe it was the part when he was flying off the boat or in the fight with Davy Jones.

PirateDiva
Ok lets put this to rest because if u cant see that she is Clearly saying Jack then ya'll are Blind!!!!! No offense...lol!!

Chiki Mina
*hugs piratediva* stick out tongue

I think I can--yes I CAN!

I can try and show the clip of that scene

bina
I hear you both. Jack Jack Jack. So what do you guys think is coming now that you have seen the trailer?

IheartPocky
Look at this! someone on rotten tomatoes notice a scar on wills chest

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/LadyAlcantar17/willscar.png

bina
WOW!! I never realized that. I wonder where its from?

Pirategirl85
I know I notice that too...How crazy is that
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/LadyAlcantar17/willscar.png

bina
extremly crazy. Does anyone have any stories on how they think he got it?

Pirategirl85
well we do know its during the final battla if you compare the weather and the scene, and according to all the toys he does become captain of the flyiing dutchman...

lovethemtigers
we were talking about this on another thread...I posted this picture and told ya'll to zoom in and everyone ignored me......what do you think it means???? It's over the left side of his chest.....on the heart lies on the leftside of your chest....Will looks angry in this picture.....

Will is morrowing Davy Jones.....
he couldn't stand the pain...so he carved him heart out....
Literally, or figuretively....
He couldn't literally carve his heart out, could he?

Pirategirl85
That scar I jsut don't know how he got it?

bina
I hope he didn't carve it out. sad That would be sad. I am really interested in that pic. I won't ignore you.

katelovespirate
I'd imagine that's the mortal wound that Norrington gives him that prompts Jack to make him stab the heart. if that spoiler is true, it makes perfect sense.

bina
I honestly don't know, you can tell that he is the captain af the flying dutchman, as for the scar, maybe he did cut his own heart out. If it was caused in battle it wouldn't be a scar yet.

katelovespirate
i dont think he cuts his heart out, and if he was made immortal then the wound may heal into a scar.

Pirategirl85
Not only that if you look at his face it's like he is angry or something

bina
he looks pissed and the scar is redish, so maybe it happend earler in the movie, question is...how? ummm.. maybe it was that norri thing?

Pirategirl85
Norri thing???

PirateDiva
ooooo thats exciting!!

it's either the wond that Norrie gives him, then Jack grabs his hand and makes him stab the heart!!

or thats from him carving his heart out...lol!!

i dont know but thats interesting!

bina
EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Pirategirl85
Whoa time out where did this norrie thing come from??

Chiki Mina
What the hell about his ear? lol

lovethemtigers
Well...I'm off to my night job....so I will talking about this tonight...I'm sure the waY things have been going since this weekend..I'll have alot of reading to catch up on......bye, bye girls....keep the faith

Chiki Mina
awe, bye lovethemtigers. be careful out there!! keep the faith big grin

bina
bye we will miss ya. sad

bina
ok well did you all see a pic of davy jones before the tentacles?
here it is:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l127/daisylovesdk/pirate2.jpg

What do you all think?

bina
I really love this thread. what else can we discuss?

willofthewisp
That's pretty neat, Bina. Where did you find that? If that's true, maybe we'll see him like that again.

bina
My sis and I are huge fans and she sent it to me on email today. I had to share it with u. u might know my sis, she is too_blue here. I hope we do see him like that. Maybe the curse we be lifted and Will can get a crew of his own and sail the FD!! One can only hope. lolz. what do u think?

bina
Hey why do u THINK Davy Jones can walk on land?

T.Maria
someone has done something to make him be able to...

unless hes actually standing knee deep in water lmao!

bina
lolz. I think that it has something to do with Tia Dalma but who knows:

What about that clip with Barbosa, Jack, and Pintel, wasn't that funny.

T.Maria
that was HILARIOUS!!! big grin

Barboza could have a new superhero name!!! big grin

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

CHART MAN!!! big grin

Pirategirl85
We know that Tia dalma has a big role in AWE, but notice in the trailer they trying to keep that a secret...

bina
i know they don't even let her talk except for the part we saw in DMC

That was funny. I love Pintel when he says: UNDERSTAND!!!
lolz.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
We know that Tia dalma has a big role in AWE, but notice in the trailer they trying to keep that a secret...

yes they also kept Teague a secret too!!!!

bina
who is Teague again?

T.Maria
jacks dad big grin

rolling stones legend keith richards! big grin

PirateDiva
Jacks Papi!! big grin

bina
Oh I heard that they might not make Keith Jacks dad.

T.Maria
im so interested to see the interaction between jack/teague...and how teauge reacts to liz smile

so they are going to see the brethren, right?
would this be that same brethren that set down the pirates code????
as in the one that liz always seemed to go on about???

...i think teague will find her VERY interesting....

bina
Not to mention he will be VERY important. What part do you all think he could play other then Jacks dad?

PirateDiva
Oh I heard that they might not make Keith Jacks dad.

thats not true....Johnny wouldnt have it any other way!!!

Keith is the dad! We've seen Pics!!! They r just trying to throw us off!

Pirategirl85
here is the picture for those who don't believe us....

T.Maria
im so excited i could burst!!!!!

*Wears her sparrabeth t-shirt proudly and boasts to everyone that she can about how much Sparrabeth are the ship to be unsinkable!!!!!*

bina
I pray that. Ted and Terry were saying that they weren't sure. They are just mad that we know so much. We know he will be. miffed No matter what.

PirateDiva
Ok Guys Just Letting you know Mina is not gonna be able to log on anytime soon....the Power went out in her house!!!!! Everybody pray that the fire goes away!!!!!

T.Maria
**Prays for mina!!**

bina
same here. Ill definitly pray.

Pirategirl85
Dont' worry everyone I'm sure mina will get back on...mean time lets hope for the best for her and try to go back on topic...WE have a lot to talk about everybody...

bina
your right.... but where do we start?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>