Storm vs. the Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Now for a battle, Storm can actually WIN. no expression

No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Storm starts off 50 feet in the air.

bean_machine
Storm FTW.

Then she decimates Big G and PF, cause she is so pumped after her victory and needs to let off some steam. laughing

hunbu04
Captain Marvel jr, Mary Marvel, Jade, Starfire, Supergirl, Donna Troy, Obsedian, Thunderer, Nightwing, etc
right Storm with ease laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Draco69
None of them are on the Outsiders. I think.

The lineup of the Outsiders is:

Thunder
Grace Choi
Nightwing
Metamorpho
Katana
Captain Boomerang

2damnloud
Storm

Flash Freeze or EMP ftw

hunbu04
Captain Marvel jr, Mary Marvel, Jade, Starfire, Supergirl, Donna Troy, Obsedian, Thunderer, Nightwing, etc
right Storm with ease laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing They were all once outsiders have you heard once a titan always a titan same applied to outsiders

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
None of them are on the Outsiders. I think.

The lineup of the Outsiders is:

Thunder
Grace Choi
Nightwing
Metamorpho
Katana
Captain Boomerang

the only question i would have is of the durability of grace and thunder against storm's attacks...

Draco69
Originally posted by hunbu04
right Storm with ease laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing They were all once outsiders have you heard once a titan always a titan same applied to outsiders

I meant the CURRENT line-up for Outsiders. no expression

2damnloud
She EMP's or Flash freezes the whole area.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
She EMP's or Flash freezes the whole area.

Seriously whats an EMP going to do to Nightwing?

don't shiv
scramble the electron transfer which fuels his central nervous system and screw with his blood flow [arterior walls carry a slight positive charge the blood a slight negative charge, this is a secondary insurance policy againt unscheduled traffic jams within your circulatory system.

Donkey Punch
I dont see how she would beat Metamorpho? confused

Tron
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I dont see how she would beat Metamorpho? confused

Co-signed

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I dont see how she would beat Metamorpho? confused Well, I don't recall if she's frozen anything to absolute zero. I mean, it's happened in the X-men (Iceman), and it's stupid, but it's happened. If she has... then she could beat him that way. And she probably wouldn't have to reach absolute zero... just a low enough temp that what ever element he was composed of would freeze.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I don't recall if she's frozen anything to absolute zero. I mean, it's happened in the X-men (Iceman), and it's stupid, but it's happened. If she has... then she could beat him that way. And she probably wouldn't have to reach absolute zero... just a low enough temp that what ever element he was composed of would freeze.

Couldn't he just turn into snow?

Tron
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I don't recall if she's frozen anything to absolute zero. I mean, it's happened in the X-men (Iceman), and it's stupid, but it's happened. If she has... then she could beat him that way. And she probably wouldn't have to reach absolute zero... just a low enough temp that what ever element he was composed of would freeze.

And if he said "the hell with it" and turned to ice?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tron
And if he said "the hell with it" and turned to ice? And if everything around him was frozen, despite that? Would he not still be stuck?

Martian_mind
NO......he can fuse with the snow around him.........or he could just turn invisible'go up and punch her in the face,as She would never go absolute Zero.

SpunkySmurph
I see...

Well, I sit corrected.

Martian_mind
damn straight

What If...
and when as an EMP ever been shown to do this?

I'm seriously doubting that most people in these Storm threads know what an EMP is.

2damnloud
Tell us oh learned one

don't shiv
check out Dark Knight Strikes Again for the definitive E.M.P. Sweetie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.