Trailer In All Its Glory!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
http://liamstarwatcher.com/PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP3.html

thank you thank you thank you

*bows bows bows*

big grin

enjoy

a-k-a-amber
yall it shows Elizabeth in water towards the end which brings me back to them old rumors tha tJack saves her from the water

aelizabeth
I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

a-k-a-amber
big grin

charrmgirl2007
now we just need to figure out where we can download it

thesithlord3
i thought it would never end!!!! it is exactly opposite what i thought the movie is about

ivebeendepped43
what are you talking about?! 3 min of pure bliss!!

willofthewisp
I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THE TRAILER!!!!!!!! Every single bit is so beautiful. Will is going to be fantastic, I'm so glad Barbossa's back, Norrington will shock us all, Gibbs is right there with them, Liz is even more beautiful and more pirate than when we left her and Jack......oh. Oh, I can't wrap my head around him right now.

a-k-a-amber
lol your good at think willo what do you think of it all?

IheartPocky
I love when beckett says "You will fight and all of you will die."

I find it hilarious fo rsome reason. beckett's whole personality. hes just such an angry little man. Like he enjoys it when he says "And all of you will die."

a-k-a-amber
lol an angry little man... I always felt sorry for MrCollins too... i dunno something about him...

IheartPocky
aw yes... he was a nervous little man! hehe

a-k-a-amber
haha! something about him... I just love the baddies Barbossa is my fave charactor although I really dont care for jones..

ivebeendepped43
lol "Four of you have already tried to kill me, one of you have already succeeded!" i luv that part!!!!

pirate179
OMG I LOVE THIS TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.