what constitutes powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Like healing factors are relly powerful, but in a defensive way as is invunerability.

it seems like every one guages power levels off the ability to damage or use TK.

Magee
Healing factors and invulnerability is all good for defensive moves, I mean yea fair enough you can survive a nuke but if thats some ones only power their not very powerful. Imagine you or me with a healing factor only thing it would be good for is living long and jumping off cliffs and planes with no parachute... I guess your talking about wolverine, sure he can take a lot of damage but he can't give it out as good which is why he can fight people like Hulk obviously with no chance of killing him but he can still walk away from it.

I heard you are the legend that is wolverine8888, is that true? If so nice to see you have matured lol. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.