O-M-G. Wedding?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gravitation
When Elizabeth tells Jack it WOULD of never worked,in the background everyone is gathered with Gibbs in the front holding something...and everyone had turn to look at Jack and Lizz.

a-k-a-amber
jawdrop n-no

Gravitation
yeah...

Pirategirl85
well here is the photo if you want to analyze it yourself....

a-k-a-amber
good God, they are I had noticed that everyone is looking at them.... but if it was a wedding then wouldnt jack be a bit more sulky? and it looks to me that Liz is he one who looks sad.... OH! i need Chiki here or someone to tell us this is wrong... or give us a good reason why it wont happen

Gravitation
Yeah...and who's that behind Gibbs? Will?

a-k-a-amber
my speculation is Jack stopped the wedding and Elizabeth is sighing saying it never would have worked between us

Gravitation
Or Liz saw Jack looking hurt and walked over to him...

a-k-a-amber
but it is still a hint they wouldnt put it in there if it wasnt signifigant like they put a shot of an almost kiss between jack and liz in the DMC trailer

Pirategirl85
no that's not will to harry....

sailorleo
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
no that's not will to harry.... i know...

a-k-a-amber
will to harry?

Pirategirl85
someone said that might be will behind mr. gibbs

a-k-a-amber
oh no dont think it is either

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by sailorleo
i know... What do you know!?!?!

a-k-a-amber
well here is the photo if you want to analyze it yourself.... it looks a bit.. it could be.... Norington?

Pirategirl85
nirrington is clean shave now....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/soccerrocker1989/PotC%20AWE%20Icons/PotC%20AWE%20Screenshots/screen53.png

IheartPocky
no... i dont think gibbs is holding anything. i lightened it and zoomed in. look like he's either just holding his hand up like that or holding something small. maybe a ring

Maybe Gibbs proposed to Liz! eek!

lol

Pirategirl85
LOL

ivebeendepped43
i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she BETTER NOT MARRY WILL! shes not destined to i can feel it! they were denied marriage once, dont you think thats sign enough? i mean come on!!

a-k-a-amber
hey can someone get a close up HD shot of Elizabeth under water after it flashes Kiera Knightley? I wanna figure out what is around her shoulders and i cant for the life of me do it

ivebeendepped43
yeah, i was curious to that too

kiwibird
Maybe when she says "It would of never worked between us." Shes referring to Will...just a silly thought

willofthewisp
Aw, everybody needs somebody. I fail to see how this looks like a wedding, though. It looks like all hands on deck except for Will....whose hands are busy with Anamaria because she's come back and she's bewitched him, body and soul and he wishes never to be parted from her from that day forth.

(YES I DID JUST QUOTE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE)

This way, Liz is free and single and Jack is just biding his time....biding his time until she comes to her senses.

a-k-a-amber
and if you stop it at one point you can clearly see Jack falling off of the top of the mas after DJ grabs the chest he has one end and DJ has the other but Jack is not standing on the mast

ivebeendepped43
I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
ME TOO! im dying without seeing what ACTUALLY happens! i cnat keep THINKING! i need results!

IheartPocky
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
hey can someone get a close up HD shot of Elizabeth under water after it flashes Kiera Knightley? I wanna figure out what is around her shoulders and i cant for the life of me do it

When i saw that i just thought it was that small black dress she had on in those beach pictures. except ya know.. flying up around her head. But i have no idea. That's just what I thought when I saw it.

ivebeendepped43
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!!! I CANT WAIT 66 DAYS! SCREW THE ACTORS (except Johnny) FOR BEING ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THE MOVIE BEFORE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Pirategirl85
I know i first thought it was a black dress too

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!!! I CANT WAIT 66 DAYS! SCREW THE ACTORS (except Johnny) FOR BEING ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THE MOVIE BEFORE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

r u kiddin me screw johnny! especially johnny!

(^^ if u get what im sayin wink ) <sry nasty thought embarrasment

a-k-a-amber
I know i first thought it was a black dress too

I thought that too but i wanted to make sure it just doesnt seem long enough i thought it may be arms but then i thought there aint any hands... oh well what about getting a pic of Jack off the mast hanging on to the chest which davy had the other end too? can someone get that?

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
r u kiddin me screw johnny! especially johnny!

(^^ if u get what im sayin wink ) <sry nasty thought embarrasment lmfao!!!! true!

Gravitation
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/Pirates_trl_NEW_0002.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/Pirates_trl_NEW_0001.jpg

Pirategirl85
this link has the underwater scene with lizzie so check it out hopefully we will get something

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7804/picture11xp1.png

Gravitation
Here's a better version of it:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/picture11xp111.png

Pirategirl85
look like her hands are tied behind her back and she is strugling......

T.Maria
that picture is so eery ...

im on holiday when the film comes out sad...dont suppose anyone knows whether tunisia will have the english version of the film in their movie theatres???? lol

im so gutted...im gonna come back on here and everyone will have watched it sad (about 20 times over lmao!)

willofthewisp
Just a thought, but she's not wrapped up in one the Pearl's sails, is she? Remember the Pearl has black sails and not white ones. That could explain the string-like stuff peeking out from it. If it's a dress, even taking into consideration the fact she's underwater, it looks really big on her.

lovethemtigers
I'm hoping Jack willl be rescuing her once again from a watery grave....

I don't think that shot looks like a wedding....I don't see Will..but Murtogg and Mullroy are there...so this must be later in the movie after they switch sides with Norrington.....it's funny how everyone is paying close attention to this exchange between jack and liz...everyone knows there is something between them....

willofthewisp
Does Liz sound serious or just hiding something to you?

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Aw, everybody needs somebody. I fail to see how this looks like a wedding, though. It looks like all hands on deck except for Will....whose hands are busy with Anamaria because she's come back and she's bewitched him, body and soul and he wishes never to be parted from her from that day forth.

(YES I DID JUST QUOTE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE)

This way, Liz is free and single and Jack is just biding his time....biding his time until she comes to her senses.

hahahaha. yeah sorry, agree, this is not a wedding. Will's not on the ship. This is happening on the way to Shipwreck Cove, I believe, and sadly Will doesn't get to be part of that little outing. wink

Gravitation
Maybe it's not a wedding,but remember Jack said he'd perform a wedding on the deck of the Pearl.

katelovespirate
eh, he said he COULD, and in my mind he was just talking about sex anyway. lol. technically, if Will becomes captain of the FD, he could perform his own wedding. And if Elizabeth is captain of the Empress, same.

Gravitation
True,but to me the Pearl is the most majestic ship and a great place to get married.And I wouldn't want to get married on the FD... O.o

aelizabeth
lol.

but that would be sad if Jack ended up preforming the marriage for Will and Elizabeth sad

IheartPocky
Maybe it's this outfit? When shes under water?

Pirategirl85
Does Liz sound serious or just hiding something to you?

to me sound like she is hiding or denying herself, if you look at her expression it's almost as if she is not sure of her self....She can't eve n look jack in the eyes when she said that...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/soccerrocker1989/PotC%20AWE%20Icons/PotC%20AWE%20Screenshots/screen66.png

Pirategirl85
Someone said they saw a scar on wills chest when he goes on the wheel of the Flyind dutchman anyone has a picture of that so we can look at that???

Pirategirl85
WE do know one thing Johnny becomes fish face but why???

Pirategirl85
????

lovethemtigers
Someone said they saw a scar on wills chest when he goes on the wheel of the Flyind dutchman anyone has a picture of that so we can look at that???
OMG.....I just enlarged the picture of Will on the FD and my little boy looked at it and was like..what is that big scratch on Will's chest....OMG....does Will carve him heart out.....touch of destiny...this can't be...can it?....zoom in on it and you will see...

Pirategirl85
Do you have the picture so we can look up closley on his chest...I have one but can't clearly pick it up

lovethemtigers
here is the picture....zoom it and take a look

Pirategirl85
oh wow it is a scar in it's blood coming out of it eek!

T.Maria
to me sound like she is hiding or denying herself, if you look at her expression it's almost as if she is not sure of her self....She can't eve n look jack in the eyes when she said that...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/soccerrocker1989/PotC%20AWE%20Icons/PotC%20AWE%20Screenshots/screen66.png

Does anyone notice the expression on GIBBS face???

Its almost sympathetic...as if he knows what jack feels for liz...

Pirategirl85
Well gibbs knew in DMC that something has Jack bexed...I bet he just didn't want to say anything that it's actually Lizzie who is Vexing Jack...

lovethemtigers
i was noticing that everyone's facial expression seems to be one of sympathy for jack...and "yeah right" to liz's comment..look at Murtogg and Mullroy's expressions....they look a little peeved with Liz...

lovethemtigers
take a look at Gibbs face behind Liz when they load the longboat right before they leave Jack to die....he almost looks like he's not sure he can believe her...I don't think Gibbs trusts Liz around Jack...I think he's known for a while what is vexing Jack but hasn't said anything....being respectful of jack and all that...

Chiki Mina
Woah...negative

When Jack and Liz were talkiing there is no wedding.

This has to be before the great battle with waves crushing in. Where Will proposes.

This has to be probably the final battle scene.

katelovespirate
frankly, i'm sick of weddings, but a wedding on a ship in the middle of a battle with a huge storm going on and the threat of death at every moment, now that's the kind of wedding i would be okay with in terms of the story i guess. hahaha.

Chiki Mina
Liz: I don't thik this is the time

wink

willofthewisp
Maybe I just don't feel my usual rush of imagination, but I don't see weddings fitting into the whole pirate-atmosphere. We're supposed to feel an epic battle is in the works, and after that, the sense it's the end of an era. A wedding would suggest a beginning, and I'm not sure that's the vibe we're supposed to feel. I would be a little surprised about any wedding occurring.....of course, I was wrong about Jack attaching an endearment to the end of "keep telling yourself that," so I could be completely wrong.

bina
I don't think Liz is ment to get married. Just live on the ship with Jack.

PirateDiva
Liz and Jack Love each other love !!! is all i gotta say!

willofthewisp
But I don't think we'll see anyone get married. Will and Liz's ruined wedding is probably as close as we'll get.

Chiki Mina
I think there was a secret wedding...in the curiosity scene lool. I know Im uncurable.

Sorry. *ahem*...but Jack did propose you know. But to perform it, not have a wedding band on her finger wink

PirateDiva
wait i thought they took their vows during the Kiss of Death scene!!??

Chiki Mina
Even better big grin

with tongues included.

willofthewisp
Aw, I giggle every time I remember Jack did technically propose to her, and wasn't even entirely shot down, just given a list of things he needed to do to be able to do it. hee hee, oh Liz. Grow up.

Chiki Mina
In AWE, I think Liz will finally grow up.

PirateDiva
Yes i hope she does...and realize she needs a man and not a boy...lol!!

and willo u r so right she never said NO!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Yes i hope she does...and realize she needs a man and not a boy...lol!!

and willo u r so right she never said NO!

LMAO LOOOL OMG LOOOL

*hugs Diva* lool

she needs a man not a boy! lool

I love Will still stick out tongue

Ericadawn
Except that her reply is obviously not her real reply in the film, when he asks her, it's when he's holding her close and her reply is physically away from whoever she's speaking to and she has her sword out.

willofthewisp
Very true, erica. We don't get to hear Liz's response. As for Jack's proposal, I was saying that she didn't flat out said no. Instead, she decided to play with him and pretty much give him a to-do list of things he needed to become to be able to earn her love (the rewards that follow).

Gravitation
My mom is a total Willabeth... -_-' I can't tell her anything we discuss because she doesn't want to believe it.

pirate179
lol at least you can talk about it here

aelizabeth
my parents think i'm a complete idiot for loving it this much. They hate when I get all hyper over it. But I can't help it. I love these movies as much as Jack loves rum.

Lol. none of my friends care about it either. this forums is my only time for discussing it. *gets emotional* man, i love you guys! *cries*

pirate179
NO WAY mine too! they think im completely mental! LOL which is the truth! LOL

willofthewisp
Hmm, my brother is too. We were talking about it at dinner one time and he doesn't follow it quite like I do, so I mentioned, "whoever stabs the heart becomes the next captain of the Flying Dutchman." Scott's eyes just went wide and then it looked like an idea flew into his head. "That's got to be Jack," he said. I didn't say anything because I don't know the whole truth, but that really shocked me.

He watched DMC with me Christmas night when I got it and he has Asperger's Syndrome, so he takes things very literally and tries to be very methodical with his thinking, so when it's over, he asks, "So why didn't Jack's compass work?" Trying to be mysterious, I told him, "Because he either doesn't know what he wants, or he does, but he doesn't want to want it." He asked me what Jack could possibly want that would place higher than the chest, and to be fair, I said, "A lot of people online think he wants Elizabeth."

Scott: Psh, I don't see THAT happening. She and Will are in love.

Just another person's point of view for you. I don't think he really cares, though. We went to the pirate museum at San Diego, and we loved every inch of that place.

Gravitation
Same here! She's like: Why would she want to marry a smelly,gold tooth pirate?

I said: Because he gave her freedom.

aelizabeth
Originally posted by Gravitation

beautifully said yes

Gravitation
Then I told her about the large cut on Will's chest and him being the captain of the FD.

She said: I don't want to hear it. It better end the way it should. Will and Elizabeth get together. No other way.

I was 'whatever you say' and smirked.

Chiki Mina
Gravi...tee hee.

Can someone be so kind in posting that pic of Will and the scar to analyze? Por favor smile

pirate179
claro que si (sp?)if i can find it....

Pirategirl85
here it is again, tell us what u think mina...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/LadyAlcantar17/willscar.png

pirate179
beat me to it Pirategirl85! lol

IheartPocky
me too! lol

ivebeendepped43
luv the new siggy!

Chiki Mina
here it is again, tell us what u think mina...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/LadyAlcantar17/willscar.png

HOLLY FISH PASTE!!

That is definitely a scar. But why cut out his heart? Broken heart from Liz? Also don't forget about Calypso. She will help our dear Turner.

And me and piratediva talked on the phone something very important.

-savvychick-
do tell deariebig grin

Gravitation
Yes,DO tell.

Ericadawn
Unless it's not from cutting out his heart, but where he got stabbed?

Gravitation
But he looks so EVIL! Only someone without a heart can look like that! That looks like the look of 'I feel like killing something.'

Ericadawn
Because he can't have Liz?

Chiki Mina
I don't think Will will turn evil..hopefully *gulp*

Instead of terrifying the 7 seas like Davy did, he could instead save those souls. Not torture them like Davy did.

Besides doesn't his name mean something? *whistles*

Pirategirl85
there is a book about it i think i'll just read it and learn more about the flying duthman...Its also a opera too

savvysparrow
But he looks so EVIL! Only someone without a heart can look like that! That looks like the look of 'I feel like killing something.'

He's probably just been informed that he can't go on land but for every 10 years. That's the curse of the Flying Dutchman, and I'm sure it wouldn't make Will very happy to know that, especially if he can't be with his sweet heart. Will doesn't cut out his heart, so far as I know and doesn't turn evil.

He has a darker side in AWE, but he's no Cutler Beckett.

willofthewisp
He doesn't look mad, just unhappy. What's that necklace he wears throughout the whole movie? I don't think he had that on before. We speculated it was a ring, but it doesn't look like it here.

lovethemtigers
wait i thought they took their vows during the Kiss of Death scene!!??

this reminds me...remember when LovelyOne use to describe that last scene in DMC on board the Pearl as an altar of sorts and that Jack and Liz are actually "married" in that scene.....their souls have been married....that's why I think in Jack's mind...Elizabeth belongs to him (heart and soul)...but he's going to sit back and let her come to realize this on her own..with just a little aggravation from him....I think that's why he knocks the crap out of Davy when he overhears Will's proposal to Liz in the midst of the battle....

lovethemtigers
Isn't it funny...how everyone outside of this forum thinks we are mental for being so obsessed with pirates and jack sparrow...

lovethemtigers

Why would she want to marry a smelly, gold tooth pirate? OMG just look at the man...you would have to be death, blind and dead not to be turned on by this man...personal hygiene...triffles...the man is simply beautiful, is he not????? If I had kissed Jack Sparrow like Liz..I wouldn't even get close to Will again...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
HOLLY FISH PASTE!!

That is definitely a scar. But why cut out his heart? Broken heart from Liz? Also don't forget about Calypso. She will help our dear Turner.

And me and piratediva talked on the phone something very important.

I noticed the scar yesterday morning when Pirategirl asked about it on another thread...so I zoomed in on it...it's definetly a bloody scar/cut...but I honestly don't think T and T are going to have Will cut his heart out..that's probably the scar from Norrington's sword....and he's looking angry...because he knows he can't go on land but every ten years....so who's on land with his bonny lass....Jack....Oh I don't know....it's probably all HogWash...the only thing we know for sure is ...Will becomes Captain of the Flying Dutchman..because it's a toy now that's offered by Disney....but I highly doubt they would kill Liz off...that would be so traumatic....

willofthewisp
"this reminds me...remember when LovelyOne use to describe that last scene in DMC on board the Pearl as an altar of sorts and that Jack and Liz are actually "married" in that scene.....their souls have been married....that's why I think in Jack's mind...Elizabeth belongs to him (heart and soul)...but he's going to sit back and let her come to realize this on her own..with just a little aggravation from him....I think that's why he knocks the crap out of Davy when he overhears Will's proposal to Liz in the midst of the battle...."------lovethemtigers

Of course! What a horrible thing for him to overhear. I think we're going to see a very frustrated Jack, more vexed than he was in DMC....all over Liz.

willofthewisp
Okay, I do see a few things weird with Will's chest, but where exactly do you mean? There is a line that looks like a slash across his chest, but that could be the shadow from his necklace, which we still haven't really talked about. There is also something a little below it which looks closer to where the human heart is that looks like scar tissue. Is that where everyone means? Because I think the straight line that looks like a cut is a shadow.

lovethemtigers
"this reminds me...remember when LovelyOne use to describe that last scene in DMC on board the Pearl as an altar of sorts and that Jack and Liz are actually "married" in that scene.....their souls have been married....that's why I think in Jack's mind...Elizabeth belongs to him (heart and soul)...but he's going to sit back and let her come to realize this on her own..with just a little aggravation from him....I think that's why he knocks the crap out of Davy when he overhears Will's proposal to Liz in the midst of the battle...."------lovethemtigers

Of course! What a horrible thing for him to overhear. I think we're going to see a very frustrated Jack, more vexed than he was in DMC....all over Liz.

Willo....this is so true...I think that's one of the reasons Jack appears a little off kilter...not only has he gone a little "madde" in Davy's Locker...but he is even more vexed by Liz than ever...I mean think about it...she bested him on Rum Runners Island and he couldn't get her out of his mind...and now this...she kisses him, uses her womanly wiles on him once again...but this time she outfoxed him so bad, it led to his death...so YES....He will be more vexed than ever with her.....
"jack looked into Elizabeth's eyes and knew that her heart was the same as his".....
"We are very much alike, you and i, I you, us"
"One day you won't be able to resist"
"Peas in a Pod, Darling"
"Pirate"
I'm sure all these things will bounce around in Jack's mind while in DAvy's Locker....remember....he probably has no idea that they will come to rescue him.....so his sorrow will be building....and his anger.

willofthewisp
That's why I think he will go a little mad in the Locker. Keep in mind the first time he was marooned, according to Johnny, he had a bad experience with the heat (sun stroke, heat exhaustion, etc.) and that attributed SLIGHTLY to his mannerisms now, although most of that is a ploy. It made him probably physically clumsier and unfortunately more sensitive to heat, but it did things to his mind. No pirate would be hell bent on getting his ship back all that time. Most pirates would have moved on and found another one. It would be so easy for him. But he had all that time to think and contemplate how sweet vengeance would be.

The same will go on in the Locker, maybe more depending how long he's there. He's all alone, no way to get out, worst memories and fears unable to get out of his mind...he's not going to come out of there exactly the same. If he couldn't leave an island for 3 days the same way, he won't be able to do so here. I'm not trying to downplay the effect Liz has on him because that's going to be a huge part of what he's thinking about, but just the confinement and the belief no one is coming to save him (or even could if they wanted to) is going to mess him up.

lovethemtigers
which brings to mind his line "what did none of you come to save me just because you missed me?"

lovethemtigers
WARNING...SPOILER....Part of 36 page script.......When we first see jack in AWE:

Captain jack nods. In good spirits, he moves along the deck -- then stops and looks down. There is a problem.

JACK (CAPTAIN)
What say ye about the condition of the knot on this bow line?

JACK (BOATSWAIN)
It be proper to my eyes, sir.

As he speaks, Captian Jack tugs on the line and it unravels.

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)
Proper? It is neither proper nor suitable, sir! It is not acceptable nor adequate. It is, in obvious fact, an abomination.

Another Jack steps forward - earnest, well-meaning.

JACK (HONEST) (CONT'D)
Begging your pardon, sir. Perhaps if you gave the man another chance --

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)
It's that sort of thinking that got us into this mess.

Jack pulls a pistol and SHOOTS honest Jack, who goes stumbling backwards, over the rail. Jack turns back --

CLOSE ON Jack's face:

JACK (CONT'D)

You have caused us to lose speed and therefore time. Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost. Do you understand? Aye Captain. DO YOU NOW?

Pull BACK to see that there is no one speaking to Jack, and he speaks to no one. He carries both sides of the argument. Madness in his eyes.
JACK (CONT'D)
It will have to be redone. All of it. All of it. And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you!

So.....honest Jack got them into this mess in the first place...and there is only one Jack...but he is talking to other jack's....there is madness in his eyes.....

"Perhaps if you gave the man another chance...it's that sort of thinking that got us into this mess in the first place".......

so...jack shoots his honest side....

lovethemtigers
WARNING...MORE SPOILERS..DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PART.....

and then the camera pans.....we see the Black Pearl is a mess..and Poor Jack is all alone.....

PULL BACK MORE. We see the true state of the Black Pearl. Sails flat. No crew. No movement. No other Jack Sparrows. The Black Pearl sits alone in a vast desert. With Jack Sparrow, alone, raving on the deck.

JACK (CONT'D)
Look, there now, we've lost the wind! And the water's run low. How are we to complete the voyage with no wind, and no water? It's the doldrums, sir, could last for weeks. I am WELL AWARE of that fact, Quartermaster!

Jack Waves his hands at a sail, blows at it --

JACK (CONT'D)
My soul I do swear, for a breeze. A gust. A whisper. A kiss ...

wHY...a kiss...how is a kiss going to help Jack's Pearl sail again....and how is a whisper going to help.....My soul I do swear for a breeze, a gust, a whisper, a KISS.....

lovethemtigers
WARNING....SPOILER..MORE SCRIPT.....

Poor, Poor Jack...this just makes me want to cry...just what has Elizabeth done to jack.....remember when Norrington is down and out and she says "Oh, James Norrington, what has this world done to you?"

JACK (CONT'D)
Perfect. What would my torment be without unusual crabs here to mock me.

Jack grabs a handful of sand and flings it. The crab flinches back. Jack collapses.

The crab scuttles forward, looks at Jack. Scuttles sideways, looks at the ship. The crab moves away to the pile of stones.

Jack sits with is head lowered to his knees, alone in the dunes of the vast desert.

that will be so sad to see Jack lower his head to his knees and all alone in his dispair.....and tormented by these nasty crabs.....

Gravitation
Oh,poor Jack.

lovethemtigers
WARNING...SPOILER..SCRIPT...and here the part we see in the trailer...after they all arrive to rescue Jack...

WILL
Jack, listen. Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones. He controls the Flying Dutchman.

ELIZABETH
He's taking over the seas.

TIA DALMA
The song has been sung. The Brethern Court is called.
JACK
I leave you folk alone for a moment, and look what happens.

GIBBS
Aye, Jack. The world needs you back something fierce.

WILL
And you need a crew.
Jack looks -- Will, Barossa, Pintel, Elizabeth, and Tia Dalma are all lined up. He steps back, goes down the line.
JACK
Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. (he gets to Elizabeth) One of you succeeded.

Will is startled. Jack notices.

JACK (cont'd)
She hasn't told you? Then you'll have lots to talk about while you're here. (to Tia Dalma) As for you --

TIA DALMA Oh, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it at the time.

JACK
That's fair. All right, you're in. (to Ragetti) I don't need you. (to Gibbs) Gibbs, you can come. Marty. Cotton, all right. And Cotton's parrot, I'm a little iffy, but all right, you're a team --

Jack is still witty despite all the hell he's been through...

willofthewisp
Hee hee, misunderstandings. Jack has no idea Will saw him and Liz. He thinks he's going to whip out this great fact that's going to break them up just for Will to say, "I know. I saw you. I just didn't know that she killed you."

What are he and Tia talking about? Did she do something similar to him before? That would be interesting.

lovethemtigers
I know.....this is interesting.....how do you think Jack will react when he discovers that Will saw Liz kissing him????

I think it would be soo hottt to see Will and Jack sword fight again..and this time over Elizabeth...

katelovespirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I know.....this is interesting.....how do you think Jack will react when he discovers that Will saw Liz kissing him????

I think it would be soo hottt to see Will and Jack sword fight again..and this time over Elizabeth...

in the early leaked script they do... and it sounded hott. i hope they kept it in!!!

PirateDiva
Willo....this is so true...I think that's one of the reasons Jack appears a little off kilter...not only has he gone a little "madde" in Davy's Locker...but he is even more vexed by Liz than ever...I mean think about it...she bested him on Rum Runners Island and he couldn't get her out of his mind...and now this...she kisses him, uses her womanly wiles on him once again...but this time she outfoxed him so bad, it led to his death...so YES....He will be more vexed than ever with her.....
"jack looked into Elizabeth's eyes and knew that her heart was the same as his".....
"We are very much alike, you and i, I you, us"
"One day you won't be able to resist"
"Peas in a Pod, Darling"
"Pirate"
I'm sure all these things will bounce around in Jack's mind while in DAvy's Locker....remember....he probably has no idea that they will come to rescue him.....so his sorrow will be building....and his anger.

so then Im not CRAZY?.....In the AWE trailer He does look Crazier than he has ever been right? There is something completely off about him!!! Jacks gone MAD-ER!!!!

I also think that Jack being back is gonna play a major role on Liz too....cause Liz is soooo aware of what she did to Jack!!...she is gonna be on her Guard about it all the time!!! So even when Jack says something non-related to the Kiss, Her guard will be on so high that she'll think his talking about that!!! Do u think we'll have moments like that?

Mistypirate
I don't think theres a wedding going on in that scene. It looks more like a good bye scene. It seems like Liz is going one by one saying good bye. Then, she gets up to Jack and thats when she tells him, "it wouldn't have work between us crab". It remind me of the end of COTBP when Jack is saying good bye to everyone. smile Obviously Will is not in that scene. big grin But where is Liz going? And why It "wouldn't have worked between them"?

PirateDiva
MISTY MISTY MISTY!!!! OMG GIRL I've MISSED YoU!!! where Have u Been!!!!!??????? 1/3 of Johnny's Angels was missing sad

Ahhhhh Im glad ur Back!!! eek!

But yes she could be saying goodbye!!! at this point really anything goes!!! big grin

Gravitation
*cries* NO! It can't be a good bye. sad

willofthewisp
Meh, what I'm hoping for is that if it's a "goodbye" scene it will be one of those moments where one runs after the other and they meet back up and the "he's a pirate" music plays as they kiss in the sunset. Sigh. Imagine that with me. It beats meditating.

T.Maria
there were all kinds of different pirates on that ship in that scene....

all cultures, and all from different ships/walks of life.

my bet is that its probably nearing the end of the film.
BUT my guess is that Will probably hasn't becme captain of the FD yet...because if he had, then i think the scene may be more sombre...??

i dunno its all guess work...

If the ending is 10 years into the future, then im finding it hard to see how this whole kid thing fits into it?

oh ignore me lmao smile

im, rambling as usual lol

willofthewisp
Ramblings can lead to brilliant insights.

aelizabeth
on wikipedia it says that dominic is rumored to play young jack. but i'm not sure. unless we get a flashback.

PirateDiva
Ya but there are supposebly no flashbacks in the Movie!! plus i think it's just a cover up story!

aelizabeth
agreed.

T.Maria
awww!!! a young jack!!! big grin

bless!!! big grin

PirateDiva
T. is that U? in ur Avvy?

willofthewisp
That's a really young Jack. That would be so interesting to see what he was like as a little boy, like how independent he was and the relationship with his parents, if any. It would give us such an insight to him.

Ericadawn
Too bad that Dom's not playing Jack then...

Ditte3
I wonder who that kid can be in the movie.I'm really curious.

T.Maria
T. is that U? in ur Avvy?

it certainly is...unfortunately lmao! big grin laughing

so this Dom ISN'T playing jack??

I dont think i like the idea of flashbacks...

i dont want to see one with jack/beckett either...i would rather GIBBS told the story instead, as he is so good at it lmao!! big grin

Ditte3
In fact allthe characters in the movie are fantastic.I can't teelone who is not.And the way Gibbs tells stories is great.

Ericadawn
There are NO flashbacks.

lovethemtigers
I love Jack and Gibbs together....other than Elizabeth....I think it's the only other Person Jack has any real connection with...although he did seem to think fondly of Bootstrap in the first movie..when he explains to Will about his father....

lovethemtigers
and again in AWE...a great Gibbs and Jack moment...

IheartPocky
WOO! freinds forever!

i was gonna put "Mates forever" cause that sounded pirate-y put it sounded like, to me at least, a little weird like they were ahem.. lovers or something.. so i went with friends lol

Gravitation
and again in AWE...a great Gibbs and Jack moment...

Scarlet and Giselle are walking away... wonder what happened...

Mistypirate
Hi! piratediva
I missed everyone TO. I don't even have time to do anything. Just to sleep.

blehh sad

And worst of all my obsession with potc and J/L is fading. Is not the same as before. sad

But it doesn't mean thats the end of the movie. And it certainly doesn't mean that will be the last time they will see each other. wink

I could bet anything that there wont be any flashbacks in AWE.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Hi! piratediva
I missed everyone TO. I don't even have time to do anything. Just to sleep.

blehh sad

And worst of all my obsession with potc and J/L is fading. Is not the same as before. sad

But it doesn't mean thats the end of the movie. And it certainly doesn't mean that will be the last time they will see each other. wink

I could bet anything that there wont be any flashbacks in AWE.

FADING!!!! That is just sad!!! It cant fade yet! we still AWE to finish!!! sad

awwww but i did miss you!! Come back more often!! at least to say HI!!!

How r the wedding plans going?

aniron
I don't think its a wedding, why wud it be on the ship and full of ALL the pirates? not one of them cleaned up or even really lookin at them.
It looks more like they're waiting to go somewhere or are watching another ship or sumthing.

Gravitation
Well,they're all in a group,Gibbs in front and most are looking at Liz and Jack.

aniron
if u look though almost all of them have their eyes fixed on something on the horizon, some may be lookin at jack waiting for a command, an instruction, others may be interested in the conversation, some may just be lookin at the hot extra and got caught in the camera lol.

Chiki Mina
Uh...I didn't know Liz was a horizon to be looking at lool.

The crew were looking at them both.

Gravitation
Some were looking down,looking sad....while the others looked at J and E.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by aniron
if u look though almost all of them have their eyes fixed on something on the horizon, some may be lookin at jack waiting for a command, an instruction, others may be interested in the conversation, some may just be lookin at the hot extra and got caught in the camera lol.

I think they were waiting on Jack's comand to say: "Give me and my Lizzie some bloody privacy, damnit!" stick out tongue

aniron
some of them, probably interested in seeing the infamous JS bein turned dow by a woman, if it was a wedding she'd be lookin formal to, a veil or flowers or sumink. I dunno i just didnt get that frm the trailer, but we'll see lol.

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jack and Lizzie 4 EVER!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM....I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! love

Chiki Mina
I don't think it's a wedding. Will can marry Lizzie, but it will be Jack to perform the "ma-rri-age" stick out tongue

Gravitation
Jack performing a wedding....*tries not to laugh*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>