sentinel vs ED-209

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
5 ED-209s vs 1 sentinel. who wins ?

spidey-dude
i say ED-209

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i say ED-209

ed-209

golem370
The Sentinel would kick it like a football.

endrict
What Mark is the sentinel? it wins...

BTW it flys,it can lift 20 tons and many more...ED cant do these things.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by endrict
What Mark is the sentinel? it wins...

BTW it flys,it can lift 20 tons and many more...ED cant do these things. ED 209's guns are huge

sapphiremouse
what's a ed 209? sounds like robot replacement for robo-cop? if that's the one......hell no, any sentinel would own it.

endrict
Yup that's the one....and YES ANY SENTINEL WILL OWN IT.

starlock
Sentinel

i dont think 5 will be enough
Sentinels can fly,are versatile,greater armor,greater firepower, i dont really see it possible for it to be destroyed before it kills 5 of them,Damage it? possible,beating it,in my opinon no

But hey we all have our opinon

spidey-dude
Originally posted by starlock
Sentinel

i dont think 5 will be enough
Sentinels can fly,are versatile,greater armor,greater firepower, i dont really see it possible for it to be destroyed before it kills 5 of them,Damage it? possible,beating it,in my opinon no

But hey we all have our opinon how many ED-209s you think can beat a sentinel then ?

sapphiremouse
ed-209 doesnt have the firepower to deal with a sentinel, plain and simple. sentinels can fly which means out of range for ed's. the armor for sentinels is too tough for standard ammo used by ed's. wow, im tired...spidey-dude...sorry any way you cut the cake..sentinels win this any mark or design ( even the ones that require a human pilot)

spidey-dude
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
ed-209 doesnt have the firepower to deal with a sentinel, plain and simple. sentinels can fly which means out of range for ed's. the armor for sentinels is too tough for standard ammo used by ed's. wow, im tired...spidey-dude...sorry any way you cut the cake..sentinels win this any mark or design ( even the ones that require a human pilot) what about kayne and ED-209 together ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.