Clan destine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Has any one ever heard of them?

They use to be a comic book team. There last issues were a cross over with the x-men

they had some bad ass powers.

Accel
They were a family of super-heroes weren't they? I remember two of the youngest kids acted a lot like they came from the Power Pack group. They even had similar abilities including gravity manipulation and hand blasts.

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
They were a family of super-heroes weren't they? I remember two of the youngest kids acted a lot like they came from the Power Pack group. They even had similar abilities including gravity manipulation and hand blasts.
yup there was also a guy similar to hulk would grow when he got angery and keep getting stronger

there was also a guy who had super sense sorta like DD.

There was also adam the father who had military experience and was a friend and ally of wolverine in war world 1 if I am not mistaken. He was also born in 1400 century and was industructable

Accel
What ever happened to them? I don't recall any one giving them crap for registering with the government.

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
What ever happened to them? I don't recall any one giving them crap for registering with the government.

They got un popular and really did not have any more comics for a long time till they made the x-men cross over in I think 2001 or maybe earlier. In the cross over they left the this demension and faded into another.

capt it up
bump

NiņoAraņa
sound intresting...i'll see if i can find them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.