Pl Okoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
In response to a closed thread where someone argued that Sidious and Luke powers combined could overcome Po Kloon, I will make thraed. Koon versus fanboys.
Here are the facts:

http://www.cswu.cz/prequels/postavy/new/plo4.jpg

He is known as the terror of planet Grentarik due to environmental disorders caused when the citizens of grentarik questioned his authority. He created storms that still violently make the planet inhabitable to this day.

http://hometown.aol.com/strahd54/images/koon%20save%20windu.jpg

Here you see Ploon save Mace Windu from electricity from a broken outlet which was left unchecked by careless insect people on the planet Geonosis. When countless of evil robots came to slay his fellow jedi the jedi were almost defeated since Kloon had to take a nap.
In angre he woke up though and saw his fellow brothers getting killed, upon witnessing this he cast electric judgement unto 10,000 droids immediately taking them out.

http://www.rebelscum.com/swsaga/swsaga0212plokoonabloosefrontact.jpg

WHRAAAGOOOH!!!!! HERE IS A EXAMPLE ICE LIGHTNING STORM FROM PLO'S HAND!!!! Everyone still doubting his power do not forget how Ploon Plwned Darth Rage by doing force avalanche on him.
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:IR5unPBjyHgJ:www.darthrage.com/+darth+rage+force+avalanche&hl=nl&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=nl

mad mad mad mad mad mad

kamikz
Lol!

overlord
http://www.alteregocomics.com/store/files/images/small/t_3230.gif

http://www.thelogbook.com/toy/aotc1a/plokoon.jpg

https://imtoys.locasite.com.br/images/plokoon-ep2-a.jpg

http://www.theorderofinitiative.co.uk/acatalog/CS_22_PloKoon.jpg

POW!

kamikz
sombrero2

Count Makashi
Yes, a thread for the mighty Ploo Koon, when the last one was closed, it brooked my heart, now i have a reason to live again.

LORDSIDIOUS01
"HE LIVES AGAIN" Plo Koon got blasted by the clones.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
"HE LIVES AGAIN" Plo Koon got blasted by the clones.

No he didn't. If you look closely and hear carefully, Plo-Koon is laughing. This mean't he turned into a god after he 'dies'.

Count Makashi
No, no, he was always immortal and had goodly powers.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Plo Koon is immortal. I doubt. But if so, send me the link so I read all about it.

Blaxican
Go wtach the move yoruself. You can hear him laughing as his ship goes down. And fi you watch closely enough you will see that he teleportd out of the cockpit just as the ship crashes.

((The_Anomaly))
LOLLLLL laughing out loud This thread Rules! Hahaha

overlord
When the secret laser bolts hit his petty spacecraft, you can indeed hear him laugh as a blinding light appears all around him. Due to a nucleotechnical mutation incident Ko Ploon is never the same.
His powerlevel is amplified and he teleports to a special hidden secret place in time and space from where he keeps an eye on the space time continuumhttp://www.endlessworld.com/images2/swevolutionupdateauto7.jpg

Battlemaster
Wow...your crazy...crazy as sin...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Blaxican
Go wtach the move yoruself. You can hear him laughing as his ship goes down. And fi you watch closely enough you will see that he teleportd out of the cockpit just as the ship crashes.

If this is true then where is at in the New Jedi Order? He is dead dead dead.

Count Makashi
No he is very much alive, he is beyond NJO and their fights, he has bigger responsibility, like overlord, he takes care of time continuum, that is a big responsibility.

zephiel7
I agree. Might I add that Koon managed to ravage the Yuuzhang Vong with less than an electric judgment?

He also froze the SW universe like he froze small peaks. Watch carefully in RotS.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I am so sorry to dissappoint, Plo Koon is indeed dead. He dies in Star Wars episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, like all the other jedi. Koon is dead. I have watched and froze framed that movie a million times, KOON is dead. He is not alive. If that were true, then he should have helped "old" Ben Kenobi in eposode 4, he should have helped Yoda and Luke in episode 5, and he should have helped Luke in episode 6. Furthermore Koon should be helping Luke and and the other Jedis in the New Jedi Order, since he is so alive. Also, Why didn't Yoda or Luke fill his presence in Empire Strikes Back? If he is indeed alive, please feel free to send me all links regarding this.

Black Dalek
I am so sorry to dissappoint, Plo Koon is indeed dead. He dies in Star Wars episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, like all the other jedi. Koon is dead. I have watched and froze framed that movie a million times, KOON is dead. He is not alive. If that were true, then he should have helped "old" Ben Kenobi in eposode 4, he should have helped Yoda and Luke in episode 5, and he should have helped Luke in episode 6. Furthermore Koon should be helping Luke and and the other Jedis in the New Jedi Order, since he is so alive. Also, Why didn't Yoda or Luke fill his presence in Empire Strikes Back? If he is indeed alive, please feel free to send me all links regarding this.

Plo-Koon's teleportation is so fast, that your puny freeze frame option cannot find or trace him. Fool, Plo-Koon doesn't need to help Obi-Wan, he is so powerful, he has better things to do. Such as watching the continuum. Also, pay attention, while Vader is looking at look, Plo-Koon is influencing Vader to rescue his son.

Also, he -did- help rebuild the NJO by telling Luke how to do it!

You want link/source? Here you go.

Source<-Click it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Plo-Koon's teleportation is so fast, that your puny freeze frame option cannot find or trace him. Fool, Plo-Koon doesn't need to help Obi-Wan, he is so powerful, he has better things to do. Such as watching the continuum. Also, pay attention, while Vader is looking at look, Plo-Koon is influencing Vader to rescue his son.

Also, he -did- help rebuild the NJO by telling Luke how to do it!

You want link/source? Here you go.

Source<-Click it.

hahahahahahahaha. I pay attention to every single detail to every movie I have ever seen. PLO KOON IS DEAD live with that simple single fact. He died along with every jedi in ROT6S. Live with it and move on to other threads.

Advent
"RETARDED DEBATOR"? Funny. I just noticed that.

Riverollv
lol... i seriously hope all this "Plo Koon anihilates and destroys everyone cuz he's invencible!" thing is sarcasm...

LORDSIDIOUS01
If he is s invincible he still is dead.

Black Dalek
hahahahahahahaha. I pay attention to every single detail to every movie I have ever seen. PLO KOON IS DEAD live with that simple single fact. He died along with every jedi in ROT6S. Live with it and move on to other threads.

He did not die, you fool. Your puny cannot comprehend the powerful motives of Plo-Koon. In fact, the movies itself is not powerful enough to see Plo-Koon teleporting. I stated many sources and commentary from GL that Plo-Koon DID survive and became strong as God himself. What is this ROT6S? Revenge Of The 6 Siths? Are you saying there are 6 Siths now? Did you know that Plo-Koon was so damn powerful, Bane made sure Sith won't be extinct by making the only two rule? Hmm did you? I think not.

State your sources and etc, cause I did hundreds of times.

Riverollv
I dont know if its canon, though it probably is. I took from Wookipedia:
"When the Galactic Empire emerged, official records compiled by Sate Pestage stated that Koon's death had resulted from a suicide attack on a Neimoidian grub nursery."

I also took this from Wookiepedia:
"Possible survival
Despite Plo Koon appearing to have died in his starfighter during Revenge of the Sith, an image which appears in Ultimate Missions: Clone Strike which was released shortly before the film shows a Kel Dor Jedi with blue lightsaber walking away from a starfighter which looks exactly the same as Plo Koon's. While this Jedi was not named, it is possible due to the fact that he has the same lightsaber and starfighter as Koon that it is in fact the same character. In addition to this, the image was not given in any context and so it is unclear whether this is Koon walking from his starfighter when it was damaged during the film, or a previous battle."

That doesnt make sense, but it could be possible, though i doubt it.

Black Dalek
The Empire and Wookipedia is in denial. Plo-Koon is so powerful, they'd have to make up lies, hoping the God-like Plo-Koon will appear in the next novel/film.

Riverollv
The Empire and Wookipedia is in denial. Plo-Koon is so powerful, they'd have to make up lies, hoping the God-like Plo-Koon will appear in the next novel/film.

Please just stop. You just sound like a pathetic fool without true arguments. I mean... "make up lies"... they know at least a lot more than you do. Now, "God-like Plo Koon"... yeah right. You make yourself sound like a true fanboy. Oh, and sorry to disappoint you, but there will be no more films.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Riverollv
Please just stop. You just sound like a pathetic fool without true arguments. I mean... "make up lies"... they know at least a lot more than you do. Now, "God-like Plo Koon"... yeah right. You make yourself sound like a true fanboy. Oh, and sorry to disappoint you, but there will be no more films.

Damn right. Plo-Koon just had enough for his small appearance in films because he so just damn powerful. When Plo-Koon approached him in anger, it was reported that GL shat his pants! Scared, GL killed him off, but little did he know. PLO KOON WAS IMMORTAL! Trying to kill him off made Plo-Koon into a frickin God!

And you River, is the fanboy. In denial of Plo-Koon's power. Go away before you embarass yourself.

zephiel7
Plo Koon is an exception. By his very nature, he transcends the necessity to provide proof on his abilities.

Riverollv
Damn right. Plo-Koon just had enough for his small appearance in films because he so just damn powerful. When Plo-Koon approached him in anger, it was reported that GL shat his pants! Scared, GL killed him off, but little did he know. PLO KOON WAS IMMORTAL! Trying to kill him off made Plo-Koon into a frickin God!

And you River, is the fanboy. In denial of Plo-Koon's power. Go away before you embarass yourself.

LOL... al right then, im leavin, you pwnd me Black DAlek (sarcasm). Maybe youre just annoyin me in purpose with your stupidity... i dont know why do i even bother. watever.

Black Dalek
LOL... al right then, im leavin, you pwnd me Black DAlek (sarcasm). Maybe youre just annoyin me in purpose with your stupidity... i dont know why do i even bother. watever.

See? The mighty Plo-Koon was pissed so he downgraded your English. Owned.

Riverollv
hahaha, yeah prolly youre right. Oh, mighty Plo Koon, why are you so mean with me??

zephiel7
hahaha, yeah prolly youre right. Oh, mighty Plo Koon, why are you so mean with me??

Because you question his omnipotence, thats why!

Theologians have misconstrued the idea of God. There is the Father, the son, the holy spirit and Plo Koon.

Riverollv
Originally posted by zephiel7
Because you question his omnipotence, thats why!

Damn, zephiel! youre right! I need to send him some kind of tribute or something...

zephiel7

Riverollv
no! why are you even sayin that?? Plo Koon is almost as powerful as God, or maybe even more... careful, youll anger him.

zephiel7
http://www.geocities.com/a_parmley/bowing.gif

FORGIVE ME K00N!!!

Riverollv
LOL

Riverollv
dont worry, i think hell forgive you

Black Dalek
Originally posted by zephiel7

FORGIVE ME K00N!!!

Worry not! You have praised the Godly Plo-Koon in the past! There is no need for forgiveness! You shall be rewarded by entering the Jedi Heaven!

Riverollv
"worry not" ? haha, youre a Yoda wannabe or something?

Black Dalek
"worry not" ? haha, youre a Yoda wannabe or something?

The phrase "Worry Not" was created before SW was created. i.e "Worry not Princess, I shall slay teh dragon!". "Worry not Hitler, the jews will be dead!".

Riverollv
Yeah, but i can imagine Yoda sayin the word, and you miming it... btw, im just messin with you.

Black Dalek
Yeah, but i can imagine Yoda sayin the word, and you miming it... btw, im just messin with you.

Praise Koon!

Count Makashi
Riverollv you must accept that Ploo Koon is a god, if you deny it, you will suffer for all eternity, i to was once in denial, but i came to reailezed Ploo Koons greatness. The path to immortality is to worship Ploo Koon, Qui-Gon Jinn knew this, he learned the path to immortality by worshiping Ploo Koon, you must too, or your soul will suffer.
1 commandment- Worship thei Ploo Koon, or thei gets screwed in hell.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Someone please send me the link or links so I read about the "great" Plo Koon.

kamikz
It doesn't exist, because they are joking.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by kamikz

I knew that. People shouldn't take things too seriously

overlord
See? The mighty Plo-Koon was pissed so he downgraded your English. Owned. lol, I love it when that happens.

Originally posted by Battlemaster
Wow...your crazy...crazy as sin... What are you talking about?? huh

kamikz
I knew that. People shouldn't take things too seriously

Then why did you ask for a link? confused

Blaxican
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Count Makashi

I Never joke about the Great Ploo Koon, it is insulting you would say this, it goes the 2 commandment

2 commandment- never joke about thei Ploo Koon, or path to immortality you wil not gain.

Kamikz for the good of your soul, accept ploo Koon, my friend.

Black Dalek
Source and Link -

Databank Sez

Plo-Koon, a god, and a former Jedi Master is one of the legendary beings in Star Wars universe. Able to destroy 10,000 droids in Genosis alone with his electric judgment and as well able to defeat Luke and Palpatine in NJO

Link -www.starwars.com/databank/pwnzer/Plo-Koon

Riverollv
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Riverollv you must accept that Ploo Koon is a god, if you deny it, you will suffer for all eternity, i to was once in denial, but i came to reailezed Ploo Koons greatness. The path to immortality is to worship Ploo Koon, Qui-Gon Jinn knew this, he learned the path to immortality by worshiping Ploo Koon, you must too, or your soul will suffer.
1 commandment- Worship thei Ploo Koon, or thei gets screwed in hell.

Yeah, yesterday i realized i was totally wrong so i will NEVER doubt Plo Koon EVER again in my existance.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I geuss not one person wants to show me proof that the great Plo Koon is alive. But Alas he is DEAD DEAD DEAD.

kamikz
I Never joke about the Great Ploo Koon, it is insulting you would say this, it goes the 2 commandment

2 commandment- never joke about thei Ploo Koon, or path to immortality you wil not gain.

Kamikz for the good of your soul, accept ploo Koon, my friend.

Always bloke about the "great Pjo Spoon", it is revolting that you would gay this, it goes 3 commandment.

........ I rest my case. eek!

Darth Subjekt
*the all powerful Subjekt thinks to himself -- people don't get sarcasm*

*the slaps forehead is complete disbelief*

kamikz
...... ANYWAY, Plo Koon sucks ass. Woohhhh

Count Makashi
...... ANYWAY, Plo Koon sucks ass. Woohhhh

What, thats just insulting, making fun of peoples beliefs, not to mention you will calling the wrath of Ploo Koon on yourself. I am giving you a last chance to accept Ploo Koon.

kamikz
Meh, nah, uh, bleh, pfft!

Count Makashi
You deserve a time out.

kamikz
No. sad

Count Makashi
Yes, go to your room mister. stick out tongue

kamikz
I HATE YOU! sad

"Slams door, plays loud music"

Count Makashi
Knocks on door, open the door, i said open the door, when no affect slams on door and shouts on full voice -On Sunday we are going to worship Ploo Koon an there is nothing that you can do about it.

kamikz
"Already climbed out the window"

Riverollv
You better call the police, Count Makashi

kamikz
"Crashes at Gideon's house"

Riverollv
told ya

overlord
...... ANYWAY, Plo Koon sucks ass. Woohhhh WWWWWAAAAHHHH??????!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO.

http://www.buystarwarscostumes.com/costumes/mask_plo_koon_deluxe.jpg

Count Makashi
"Already climbed out the window"

I am going to lose all my hair, because of that boy, what kind of person is he, not to worship Ploo Koon, when he comes home, he will be spanked.

Riverollv
Damn right, makashi. Spanked or worse... haha

Nellis Munn
-_-... am i the only true plo koon fan here, Plo Kon did die get over it.... at least his neice sha koon made it....

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
-_-... am i the only true plo koon fan here, Plo Kon did die get over it.... at least his neice sha koon made it....

Proof?

Riverollv

Uh, man, we know. We're just being sarcastic about the "lets worship Plo Koon" thing

LORDSIDIOUS01
Then why did you ask for a link? confused

Thats simple. You guys think that this character is still alive and yet, nobody has supplied me proof. Send me a link to something proves your point.

overlord
-_-... am i the only true plo koon fan here, Plo Kon did die get over it.... at least his neice sha koon made it.... Pl okoon does not have fans, he pities the fools. He is worshipped, adored, loved and feared throughout the galaxy. You come here posing as a fan but indeed you are a mere subject to evil doing, you deny Po Kloons powers? You must be a ragnos Maroks worshipper or something like all the ones who are now gone.
They are gone because in reality Ushgarak is none other... than.. teh God.

Do not however follow this path of darkness, young padawan! Worship the true god, the faceless one and you too shall find peace and tranquility in the SW versus forums, which has been a battlefield of old..

You can not deny the freezing of the creeks, there has never been anyone with such powers.. Follow the path of light or be B& from these forums! HAIL PLO CLONE!

http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/images/ROTS_PloKoon.jpg

Count Makashi
Originally posted by overlord
Pl okoon does not have fans, he pities the fools. He is worshipped, adored, loved and feared throughout the galaxy. You come here posing as a fan but indeed you are a mere subject to evil doing, you deny Po Kloons powers? You must be a ragnos Maroks worshipper or something like all the ones who are now gone.

Do not however follow this path of darkness, young padawan! Worship the true god, the faceless one and you too shall find peace and tranquility in the SW versus forums, which has been a battlefield of old..

You can not deny the freezing of the creeks, there has never been anyone with such powers.. Follow the path of light or be B& from these forums! HAIL PLO CLONE!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Why isn't anyone supplying me any proof?

Riverollv
Becuz were being sarcastic, man

overlord
BLASPHEMY!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plo Cone so IS the master of time and space. All evidence is at the first post.

kamikz
I am going to lose all my hair, because of that boy, what kind of person is he, not to worship Ploo Koon, when he comes home, he will be spanked.

Isn't it good, that after a long days work you come home, eat some dinner, smother your kids, and then read a nice book.
Wrong, don't smother your kids.

"The more you know"

Oh and LordSidious, if you know we are joking, then you won't need a source, CAUSE WE'RE JOKING!

Count Makashi
When you live under my house, you will follow my rules and the rule number 1 is-worship Ploo Koon.

kamikz
No, that's not true. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

overlord
There are no jokes when it comes to Po Kloon. Everyone saw what he did to that poor creek, I tell you.. he mastered the five elements. And do not forget the force avalanche he used to kill Darth Rage, secret sith lord before Dooku.
He also has electric judgement which logically counts as insta win as nobody has a pure heart. There is no person who can beat Mo KlPoon.

kamikz
abudvabpdvsvsdv

overlord
Holy f+ck, that message was not taken lightly by Koon Ploon upon translating it.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/1156615105690.gif

kamikz
Pitkobj???

Count Makashi
You will forever suffer, if you mock Ploo Koon, you have been warned.

kamhal
I love this thread, especially the reactions from some people lol.

Count Makashi
You mean the Ploo Koon, defilers.

Riverollv
He means everyone! haha

Count Makashi
No, he just means those who deny Ploo Koon, he cant believe that someone would deny Ploo Koon, he is shocked.

sweersa
Plo Koon is pretty sweet indeed. I wish he fought more in ROTS. I would have liked to see him go against Palpatine.

I have the 2002 AOTC Plo Koon action figure with the translucent blue hand attachment.

Good times.

vader11
Originally posted by sweersa
Plo Koon is pretty sweet indeed. I wish he fought more in ROTS. I would have liked to see him go against Palpatine.

I have the 2002 AOTC Plo Koon action figure with the translucent blue hand attachment.

Good times.
He didn't fight at all in all movies(at least we didn't see)mad

overlord
Originally posted by sweersa

Good times. That's not a tube of lube in his hand, you sick mind! That's holy judgement lightning. mad

LORDSIDIOUS01
Becuz were being sarcastic, man

I am not one sarcasm.

Count Makashi
What, your just not making sense, probably the effect of Ploo Koon.

kamikz
Uh... Are you two sarcasm? confused

LORDSIDIOUS01
Isn't it good, that after a long days work you come home, eat some dinner, smother your kids, and then read a nice book.
Wrong, don't smother your kids.

"The more you know"

Oh and LordSidious, if you know we are joking, then you won't need a source, CAUSE WE'RE JOKING!

"Perhaps, but not today"

Count Makashi
Not ever.

overlord
Well I am certainly not a sarcasm, if I were I'd kill myself. sad

zephiel7
Pl okoon does not have fans, he pities the fools. He is worshipped, adored, loved and feared throughout the galaxy. You come here posing as a fan but indeed you are a mere subject to evil doing, you deny Po Kloons powers? You must be a ragnos Maroks worshipper or something like all the ones who are now gone.

You really are a holy man.

Bow in adoration at the K000n!111

Count Makashi
Praise Koon.

overlord
Yes yes yes! Praise the Koon, also sacrifice little boys.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/it-pennywise-howling.jpg

We need more blood to please the God.

LORDSIDIOUS01
alien

Count Makashi
Yea, you must be an Alien, not to worship Ploo Koon.

vader11
OMG...

LORDSIDIOUS01

laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud huh ninja

vader11
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud huh ninja What do that mean?laughing

Count Makashi
Oh yea, Ninja, Ninjas are so cool.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi Oh yea, Ninja, Ninjas are so cool. Agree.

Count Makashi
So, your another Ninja fan, we should get a Ninja thread, on this forum.

vader11
I think they are cool, but not a fan of themstick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
What do that mean?laughing

smart whistle rock one eye bunny

vader11
confused

overlord
My finger is itching for the button to send a bolt of lightning towards LORDSIDIOUS01.
pissed

Riverollv

Yeah, an Alien or fcuking freak that lives wihout hope

Count Makashi
My finger is itching for the button to send a bolt of lightning towards LORDSIDIOUS01.
pissed

Do it, com on, do it, fry him, that he learns his lesson.

overlord
I will let him pwn himself by trying to troll me. The blood god doesn't even think he's worthy to feel his holy judgement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.