What is the new movie where going to watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guinanie

Dusty
no expression

T.M
Originally posted by Dusty
no expression

G U I T A R
Originally posted by guinanie

Do you mean..What's the new movie were going to go watch?

If so none with you since I dont know you IRL. rolling on floor laughing

ragesRemorse
i dont know where we are going to watch the next movie...where?

However, the next big movies to look forward to on the mainstream market will be all the big upcomming summer movies. take your pic. Unfortunately i think the pirates of the cinema will brainwash everyone into paying to go see it over and over.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i dont know where we are going to watch the next movie...where?

However, the next big movies to look forward to on the mainstream market will be all the big upcomming summer movies. take your pic. Unfortunately i think the pirates of the cinema will brainwash everyone into paying to go see it over and over. I saw a trailer for it today. Didn't look like anything special.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DeathReaper
spiderman 3 looks hawt

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by InnerRise
I saw a trailer for it today. Didn't look like anything special.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

yeah, i'm thinking it is going to be an okay movie, but hyped to be THE movie . dammit, i cant wait until this pirate phase is over.Depp is the only reason people are going to see that movie The movie should be called Pirates of the depp within knightlies bloom"

Myth
Originally posted by G U I T A R

GUITAR - Do you mean.. What's the new movie we're going to watch?

guinanie
Thank guys.. I mean what new movie you like to watch? Is there any new movie release in the market today.

Originally posted by G U I T A R

If so none with you since I dont know you IRL. rolling on floor laughing

Solo
Spider-Man 3 is probably my most anticipated movie.

T.M
300 still isn't out here so I would say that is mine.

Superfly4000
I want to see "The Namesake" but it isnt playing anywhere in town

InnerRise
God how I hate reading the Title of this thread.

But I would say the big upcoming movies to watch for are "Harry Potter", "Transformers", "Spider Man 3", "Pirates of the Carribbean", Shrek 3" and of course the big movies to see ahora mismo are "300", "300", and "300."

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Röland
Even though it has been released, I was looking forward to seeing "The Host".

What sucks is that it was not released in my area so I will be waiting for the DVD.

indianaintern
i'm actually excited to see the reaping. i think that hilary swank is a great actress and i'm looking forward to seeing her on the big screen again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.