The Fire Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Problem_Child
YES you heard me! the restsion of the TFT under new management and under a new name
im not keeping the same rules but im keeping most of the ranks and anyone can join just ask me first so we can sort out your ranking

speaking of which...The ranks go as follows:
King/Queen
Prince/Princess
Count/Countess
Duke/Duchess
Ladie and Men of the Court
Knight
Squire
Page/Varlet
Assasain
Soldier
Jester

Then theres the rules,
1. Stay true to our group
2. Anything you dont want heard by outsiders, say it in Private Messages
3. Do not post multiple threads pertaining to group
4. Be courteous to all
5. Follow the rules of Kmc and Otf
6. If any of these rules are violated, expulsion or suspension will be immediate
7. Overall were here to have fun so dont ruin it

You earn point for being in the group and later on in life by defending us in an argunemt, following our rules,or moving up in a rank...etc.
losing points is the opposite

paste the stewie pic in your profile or one similar for the points section
ill work on pics for the ranks

later taters

Syren
hmm

'restsion'

shrug

..::Marea::..
What did the TFT stand for?

Syren
The Frozen Templars.

Röland
no expression

laughing

no expression

Syren
thumb up

Originally posted by Syren
The Frozen Templars.

Oh!

no expression

I'll pass then!

Syren
You were in TFT, didn't you know?

The Pict
Originally posted by Problem_Child
YES you heard me! the restsion of the TFT under new management and under a new name
im not keeping the same rules but im keeping most of the ranks and anyone can join just ask me first so we can sort out your ranking

King/Queen
Prince/Princess
Count/Countess
Duke/Duchess
Knight
Squire
Page/Varlet
Assasain
Soldier
Jester

Then theres the rules,
4. Be courteous to all
6. If any of these rules are violated, expulsion or suspension will be immediate

You earn point for being in the group and later on in life by defending us in an argunemt, following our rules,or moving up in a rank...etc.

later taters

I don't think this will work. You don't have the charisma what's his name did

You were in TFT, didn't you know?

It wasn't that memorable.

Syren
laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't think this will work. You don't have the charisma what's his name did

thumb up

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
thumb up Bloigen is Thumbs Up for The Freezin Temples Whatchamacalit? eek

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Seraphim XIII

King/Queen
Prince/Princess
Count/Countess
Duke/Duchess
Knight
Squire
Page/Varlet
Assasain
Soldier
Jester

Then theres the rules,
4. Be courteous to all

later taters

Words of advice, speaking from experience:

Pack up and walk away, because you still have the chance.

Vinny Valentine
laughing

Oh Gosh.

Marko
What the f**k?

laughing out loud Its Like horrble dejavu.

Mywi

King/Queen
Prince/Princess
Count/Countess
Duke/Duchess
Knight
Squire
Page/Varlet
Assasain
Soldier
Jester

Then theres the rules,
4. Be courteous to all

later taters what the heck haermm

Starhawk
This is one area where I disagree with Eclipso. What is the harm in an online group? The Comic Book forum has many of them.

Strangelove
laughing Oh lord. I shall enjoy watching this crash and burn

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Starhawk
This is one area where I disagree with Eclipso. What is the harm in an online group? The Comic Book forum has many of them.

Go Away no expression

Starhawk
There are many such teams and they do no harm.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/439965_1-kmc-smizasche-find-power-in-chaos

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444413_1-t-e-a-m-headquarters-those-mongooses

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/411334_1-kmc-antimatter-corps-yellow-dawning

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/405536_1-kmc-green-lantern-corps-the-rebirth

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/433472_1-the-illuminati-secretly-in-control

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445463_1-the-shadows-the-ultimate-kmc-team

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/403878_1-kmc-official-magiks-group

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/402438_1-kmc-cyber-ninja-thread

Strangelove
There are many such teams and they do no harm.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/439965_1-kmc-smizasche-find-power-in-chaos

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/444413_1-t-e-a-m-headquarters-those-mongooses

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/411334_1-kmc-antimatter-corps-yellow-dawning

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/405536_1-kmc-green-lantern-corps-the-rebirth

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/433472_1-the-illuminati-secretly-in-control

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445463_1-the-shadows-the-ultimate-kmc-team

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/403878_1-kmc-official-magiks-group

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/402438_1-kmc-cyber-ninja-thread Half of those are in the Comic Book forum. And no one cares about them anyway

Starhawk
Eclipso hasn't given me a direct reason why he doesn't like it. I wasn't here for the TFT thing. Can someone fill me in?

Marko
Eclipso hasn't given me a direct reason why he doesn't like it. I wasn't here for the TFT thing. Can someone fill me in?
Basically because it caused loadsa bashing etc.

Starhawk
But did this group incite the bashing? Or was the bashing just directed towards them?

Marko
But did this group incite the bashing? Or was the bashing just directed towards them? both

Leo.M
tohslaugh

Seraphim XIII
But did this group incite the bashing? Or was the bashing just directed towards them?

We didn't start a single fight. You can search for yourself. We got bashed, mocked and taunted. Our downfall was because I was accused of basically running a cult in being an elitist, which I immediately proved wrong. The majority didn't want to listen and we were eventually shut down.

You cannot compare the Comic Book Teams to TFT!

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing Oh lord. I shall enjoy watching this crash and burn

Syren
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
You cannot compare the Comic Book Teams to TFT!

So, are you supporting TFT or is it still not that memorable to you? confused

So, are you supporting TFT or is it still not that memorable to you? confused

No way would I ever support that group or this one for that matter.

I am supporting the teams in the Comic Book Section.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
We didn't start a single fight. You can search for yourself. We got bashed, mocked and taunted. Our downfall was because I was accused of basically running a cult in being an elitist, which I immediately proved wrong. The majority didn't want to listen and we were eventually shut down. Oh please. It was elitist. A group where people could only become members of your little club upon invitation. And those who rejected said invitations were unable to ever participate in the group. Sounds a lot like elitism, does it not? In addition, TFT had an objective that was only known to the higher echelon, did it not? Sounds an awful lot like a cult.

Plus, there's the fact that the original rules included a clause that members could quote unquote 'retaliate' when bashed. Nevermind that retaliatory action in flame wars is just as much in the wrong as the initiators. Needless to say, that rule was shot down by Storm.

Plus there's the fact that many of your members reacted very violently when greeted with skepticism (DarkC and Mist come to mind). That sound a society that we want to keep on KMC?

Bottom line, those who quote "bashed, mocked, and taunted" your little club (myself included) reacted badly to the idea of an exclusive group within a forum. I, at least, though it would cause nothing but division between the members and non-members. And guess what? I was right.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

Seraphim XIII
Oh please. It was elitist. A group where people could only become members of your little club upon invitation. And those who rejected said invitations were unable to ever participate in the group. Sounds a lot like elitism, does it not? In addition, TFT had an objective that was only known to the higher echelon, did it not? Sounds an awful lot like a cult.

So? I sent invitations out ONCE and once only. That's not an indication of elitism. People who wanted to join could ASK for invites and were given them. Hell, ask some of the previous members. They TOLD you in that thread containing that everlasting debate that they had been accepted after asking.

I said to my members I would publicly announce the objective in the near future, which I DID. Only close friends knew about it at that previous point, not indicating any sign of a cult.

I never had the word "retaliate" in there, actually. I advocated that members defend themselves when SEVERELY bashed to an extensive point. I love how you ignored my primary rule, which was to report all bashes and ignore insults first unless continued over an extended period of time. You need to get your facts STRAIGHT.

You call the verbal diarrhea from the KMCers who were not in TFT "Skepticism"?

Go back to ANY of those debates. Mist was reacting to Vinny's thread bashing TFT and same with DarkC; He was also defending himself and TFT against bashing. People were just angry because they couldn't be in it and their friends were.

Members were RANDOMLY selected when they came online. No favoritism, also excluding more indication of elitism.

No, you weren't. You have the idea that you're right, even though your facts are complete and utter bullshit and stand no ground. There are plenty of clubs within this forum and there have been in the past.

There was no special treatment or order given. This eliminates even more indication of elitism. Hahaha, most of the members announced they had never been ordered around and that they were having a good time.

You bashed TFT until we fought back. This generated a huge debate, and of course, TFT suffered and absorbed the losses.

Oh here we go again!

Strangelove
So? I sent invitations out ONCE and once only. That's not an indication of elitism. People who wanted to join could ASK for invites and were given them. Hell, ask some of the previous members. They TOLD you in that thread containing that everlasting debate that they had been accepted after asking.

I said to my members I would publicly announce the objective in the near future, which I DID. Only close friends knew about it at that previous point, not indicating any sign of a cult.

I never had the word "retaliate" in there, actually. I advocated that members defend themselves when SEVERELY bashed to an extensive point. I love how you ignored my primary rule, which was to report all bashes and ignore insults first unless continued over an extended period of time. You need to get your facts STRAIGHT.

You call the verbal diarrhea from the KMCers who were not in TFT "Skepticism"?

Go back to ANY of those debates. Mist was reacting to Vinny's thread bashing TFT and same with DarkC; He was also defending himself and TFT against bashing. People were just angry because they couldn't be in it and their friends were.

Members were RANDOMLY selected when they came online. No favoritism, also excluding more indication of elitism.

No, you weren't. You have the idea that you're right, even though your facts are complete and utter bullshit and stand no ground. There are plenty of clubs within this forum and there have been in the past.

There was no special treatment or order given. This eliminates even more indication of elitism. Hahaha, most of the members announced they had never been ordered around and that they were having a good time.

You bashed TFT until we fought back. This generated a huge debate, and of course, TFT suffered and absorbed the losses. yawn

Seraphim XIII
yawn

Wow, an inane retort consisting of an emoticon.

Why am I not surprised?

Strangelove
Your original rule #4.Enjoy lying much? yawn

Strangelove
Wow, an inane retort consisting of an emoticon.

Why am I not surprised? You said your piece, I said mine. And it will never progress further than that. The argument would go on for pages and indeed weeks, but would in fact never go anywhere. If you would like a point-by-point rebuttal just for arguing's sake, I would be glad to provide it.

Seraphim XIII

Seraphim XIII
Your original rule #4.Enjoy lying much? yawn

I lied?

Where is retialite? Did I not say it said DEFENDING yourself?

It seems you're picking favorites YET again. Not surprised yet again.

Strangelove
I agree that the cult thing is a bit far-fetched. And elitism isn't the right word. I apologize. TFT was a clique. And I for one, despise cliques.

However, there is the point that TFT was a 'clique' with an secret agenda (no matter how innocent said agenda was). And you are incorrect when you said that people could ask for invitations. That was only after you changed the rules. A revised set of rules does not strike the originals from the record. The original rules were that people could only be invited. Proof: the second post from TFT's thread.

But what my entire point boils down to is that TFT, no matter how well-intentioned it was (if indeed it was), created an atmosphere on exclusion and exclusivity, which inevitably led to hostility and divisiveness on the forum.

Strangelove
I lied?

Where is retialite? Did I not say it said DEFENDING yourself?

It seems you're picking favorites YET again. Not surprised yet again. A lot of the worst flaming and bashing on this forum has been done in the name of 'defense.' But I'll let Storm take it on this one...

Seraphim XIII
I agree that the cult thing is a bit far-fetched. And elitism isn't the right word. I apologize. TFT was a clique. And I for one, despise cliques.

I'm really sorry to inform you that you're incorrect again, and I cannot believe I must go over this again.

CLIQUE

"A clique is an informal and restricted social group formed by people who share common interests (formal social groups are referred to as societies or organizations)."

Informal? No. Restricted? No. Common interests? NO!

We all shared different interests and I explained why it was not restricted (I will go through it again, if needed.)

TFT was defined as a SOCIAL GROUP. That's it.

You know what sucks? Being wrong more than twice.

I'll break this down for you even more.

TFT started as an Invite-only group. During that time, AS I STATED MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD AND OTHERS RELEVANT TO TFT, people could ASK for invites.

When I revealed TFT's ideas, I mentioned it was OPEN FOR JOINING. People were asking for invites and GETTING THEM when TFT was first born.

It's not cool being uninformed, Strangelove.

I told my members AND EVEN OTHERS ON THE FORUM the motives would be revealed in the near future or a day or two after it was born. I just wanted to get TFT settled before I hit them with that and that is why only certain members knew. Members basically got mad because they didn't like that they were ignorant to that cause, even though it was temporary and my cause did get revealed. Even THEN it got bashed and insulted, which I'd enjoy to see you excuse.

Strangelove
I'm really sorry to inform you that you're incorrect again, and I cannot believe I must go over this again.

CLIQUE

"A clique is an informal and restricted social group formed by people who share common interests (formal social groups are referred to as societies or organizations)."

Informal? No. Restricted? No. Common interests? NO!

We all shared different interests and I explained why it was not restricted (I will go through it again, if needed.)

TFT was defined as a SOCIAL GROUP. That's it.

You know what sucks? Being wrong more than twice.

I'll break this down for you even more.

TFT started as an Invite-only group. During that time, AS I STATED MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD AND OTHERS RELEVANT TO TFT, people could ASK for invites.

When I revealed TFT's ideas, I mentioned it was OPEN FOR JOINING. People were asking for invites and GETTING THEM when TFT was first born.

It's not cool being uninformed, Strangelove.

I told my members AND EVEN OTHERS ON THE FORUM the motives would be revealed in the near future or a day or two after it was born. I just wanted to get TFT settled before I hit them with that and that is why only certain members knew. Members basically got mad because they didn't like that they were ignorant to that cause, even though it was temporary and my cause did get revealed. Even THEN it got bashed and insulted, which I'd enjoy to see you excuse. yawn As I said, nothing would get solved. I think that TFT was a spectacularly boneheaded move. You disagree. I think we should leave it at that.

Good day, sir

Seraphim XIII
yawn As I said, nothing would get solved. I think that TFT was a spectacularly boneheaded move. You disagree. I think we should leave it at that.

Good day, sir

Likewise.

Syren
Seraphim, I would suggest you create your own forum completely from scratch. If you have the time to do it, of course. You clearly have the incentive yes

Eclipso
How is this any different then Le crew?

Syren
Do you read things before you post? le Crew is just a subtle group made up of only 6 people here, who don't advertise themselves as a group. The reason anyone knows about le Crew is because everyone else goes on and on about its existence.

Eclipso
Still, I see nothing wrong with ethier group. As I said before there are quite allot of these groups on KMC.

Syren
yes You're stating the obvious. The differences between said groups are subtle, but some work for not so obvious reasons. Such as the members not being a part of it for the elitism or status.

Eclipso
lol but it is funny, it's just an online messege board. And we live in free society that allows people to gather as they wish. They don't require the full permission of KMC to set a group up. Just that of the mods.

Syren
I don't think permission is required at all, if the creator and participants adhere to the basic forum policies. TFT didn't seem to do that, le Crew does. There's your difference shrug

Eclipso
I don't think they broke any rules. As Starhawk called me out on, I may have over-reacted myself to the whole TFT thing.

Syren
No, TFT didn't adhere to the basic form policies right from the offset. I don't mean any particular individuals broke the rules, just that the group as a whole entertained concepts that went against the KMC grain. They were pulled up on it, which generated some hostility immediately and then the group went down in flames. It's a shame in a sense because it could have been a progressive group if it hadn't been so obviously fat-headed laughing out loud

Eclipso
lol polices aren't rules. Their thread was closed because there was so much fighting. As long as they aren't breaking any rules, I see no problem with them.

Syren
Where did I say policies were rules? I said;

I don't mean any particular individuals broke the rules, just that the group as a whole entertained concepts that went against the KMC grain.

There was fighting because TFT appeared to stand for everything that KMC does not appreciate. Elitism, deceit and secrecy, ostracising members for no reason other than popularity and status, etc. Hence the reason it went down so quickly, by posing as the perfect group and idealising itself when, in fact, it was the very antithesis of all that KMC stands for as a community, as a whole.

Eclipso
Still, if someone protests something you like. It may annoy you, but it isn't against the law. hence you just have to grind your teeth and bear it. It's the same on KMC. If someone makes a group you don't like just ignore them.

Syren
Each to their own, I certainly believe in freedom of opinion and speech, especially in an environment geared almost entirely towards sharing ideas and thoughts on whatever. Thing is, every board I've ever been on has some kind of forum policy that should be adhered to in order to avoid chaos. KMC's regulations can at times seem a little restrictive, and at others they're not half as strict as they should be. With TFT, as I said above, the definition of the group had potential but it was the way it was presented once things got going that killed it. I joined, actually requested membership, because I thought it looked good. But then the underlying attitude seeped out and things went wrong.

I think we're going round in circles here, what was the initial point? laughing out loud

Eclipso
lol I'm not totally sure. One thing I have learned in my time here is it's better to take a relaxed attitude towards the forum. Besides I'm in the best mood today I have been in since longer then I can remember!!! cool

Syren
Glad to hear it. As for taking a relaxed attitude towards the forum, I think that's a little out of order towards people who aren't so relaxed about your being here. The least you could do is admit that you did wrong and that you're very lucky to be posting. Feigning a blase attitude is only going to rub people up the wrong way erm

Eclipso
Well thats their problem, as long as I do not break any forum rules, I am not responsible for the attitudes or feelings of others. I leave them alone and they can do the same and everyone will feel better.

Besides my day today really rocks and I'm too happy to get upset. cool

Syren
I'm of the inclination that it's too little, too late. But never mind smile

Eclipso
Yeah best to just let it drop and move on. If a kid on the school yard comes up and hits me. I can waste all the time in the world being mad at the kid and make myself miserable hating that kid. Or I can get over it and move on and eventually be happier in the long run. Hating someone almost always ends up being self-defeating and in the long run you end up being more miserable then the person you hate.

The best thing is to move past it and find new reasons to be happy.

Syren
You're making out like you're the victim. Neg smile

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Eclipso
Yeah best to just let it drop and move on. If a kid on the school yard comes up and hits me. I can waste all the time in the world being mad at the kid and make myself miserable hating that kid. Or I can get over it and move on and eventually be happier in the long run. Hating someone almost always ends up being self-defeating and in the long run you end up being more miserable then the person you hate.

The best thing is to move past it and find new reasons to be happy. I've actually found hatred to be a useful and effective tool.

Syren
Don't encourage him, Pie!! oh

BakaXero
and here i thought being nice to people is tha most affective way to het what you want. Being nice could also be used for evil. There's a darkside to me that thinks that often, though I've never gone through with it. srug

~Pielover~
Don't encourage him, Pie!! oh He seems tothink hatred is useless. I disagree. I have my reasons for such disagreement.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I plan to be annoyingly nice for the next few hours and we'll see how many friends I have left mwahaha

~Pielover~
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I plan to be annoyingly nice for the next few hours and we'll see how many friends I have left mwahaha If you consider me a friend, you'll have lost at least one. erm

Syren
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
If you consider me a friend, you'll have lost at least one. erm

Why do you persist in taking me seriously? confused

~Pielover~
Why do you persist in taking me seriously? confused The same question is applicable. I was quite aware of the fact that you were kidding. WEre it not for the fact that I'm too lazy to edit, that "erm" smilie would read "no expression" which, of course, would have indicated jest in return.

Alas, my bad.

BakaXero

Syren
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
The same question is applicable. I was quite aware of the fact that you were kidding. WEre it not for the fact that I'm too lazy to edit, that "erm" smilie would read "no expression" which, of course, would have indicated jest in return.

Alas, my bad.

I see... edit next time, ok? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.