cyber vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
big grin

golem370
I say that Captain gets cut it's over

masterbruce
Captain America 10/10

nothing cyber can do to him

Symmetric Chaos
Spite

Cap can't hurt Cyber and one shot from Cyber will kill Cap.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spite

Cap can't hurt Cyber and one shot from Cyber will kill Cap.

cyber can't hurt Cap. Cap has his shield, remember?

Alfheim
Originally posted by capt it up
big grin

Oi, you really hate me dont you?

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
Oi, you really hate me dont you?
no this is not for you lol it for another person

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
was that a serous comment?

Alfheim
no this is not for you lol it for another person

At any rate im going to start up another wolverine vs cap thread.

Symmetric Chaos

laughing out loud

Alfheim
*tries to think of way in which Cap can beat Cyber*

Well apparently Cyber is alot...Oh nevermind...Cap loses.

Symmetric Chaos
*tries to think of way in which Cap can beat Cyber*

CatastrophicFailureOfExistence shifty

Alfheim
meh.

masterbruce
was that a serous comment?

Could Cyber's claws pierce Cap's shield? I don't think so.

Alfheim

All its going to do is delay his inevitable death.

capt it up
omg it was a serous commnet hahahahahaaha

would would capt do to a man covered in adamatium?

capt it up
I was hoping kam would come he always has the funnest remarks and I bet he argue capt winning

Symmetric Chaos

Of course not.

It doesn't really matter though. Cap can't do anything to Cyber and Cyber just need one shot to win.

Alfheim

How the **** does Wolverine even beat him. The only way to beat him is to go for the face...and even then he has a healing factor as well...hes got insane durability.

masterbruce

um Cyber's face and eyes are NOT covered in adamantium. That's all Capt needs for a death blow.

Alfheim
um Cyber's face and eyes are NOT covered in adamantium. That's all Capt needs for a death blow.

he might have a point you know....apparently Cyber is alot slower than Wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos

Cyber has enhanced durability and HF how is a shot to the face from Cap going to kill him?

capt it up
are you serous?

Please tell me your joking

first cyber a meta human. he has superhuman every thing. He super strong many tiems stronger then capt.

Cyber an extremely skilled fighter he would hit capt way before capt ever landed a head shot. Not to mention that head shot would do jack shit to a man with superhuman durability and a healing factor lol.

masterbruce
Cyber has enhanced durability and HF how is a shot to the face from Cap going to kill him?

his great HF never really gave him his eye back huh?

capt it up
How the **** does Wolverine even beat him. The only way to beat him is to go for the face...and even then he has a healing factor as well...hes got insane durability.
he doesent lol. Wolverine always losses.

capt it up
his healing factor increased over the years and cyber put a fake one in. it would have healed he just but in a cyber one because ti was more usefull.

same reason aoa wolverine arm never grow back he made sure it would not

Symmetric Chaos

And yet his HF prevented him from dying when they grafted metal to all of his skin . . .

masterbruce
are you serous?

first cyber a meta human. he has superhuman every thing. He super strong many tiems stronger then capt.

Cyber an extremely skilled fighter he would hit capt way before capt ever landed a head shot. Not to mention that head shot would do jack shit to a man with superhuman durability and a healing factor lol.

are you serious?

you really think a goofy looking guy covered in adamantium can best the leader of the Avengers and arguably the greatest hero ever?

capt it up
he might have a point you know....apparently Cyber is alot slower than Wolverine.
no he was just as faster lol. he may be faster lol.

Symmetric Chaos
are you serious?

you really think a goofy looking guy covered in adamantium can best the leader of the Avengers and arguably the greatest hero ever?

no expression Yes and without too much trouble

capt it up
are you serious?

are you serous lol?

cyber>>>>>>>sabertooth>>>>>>>>capt

cyber would curf stomp him. even a nick from his claws would kill capt.

masterbruce
no expression Yes and without too much trouble

spit on Cap's coffin, will ya? spit on it!

capt it up
im not sure cyber ever lost a fight lol ecpt for one due to a plot device

Symmetric Chaos

The man was a terrorist. He got what he deserved no expression

capt it up

you just said capt would beat a man his superior in ever way ecpt for skill and even then cyber mad skilled.

capt only way of hurting cyber is hititng his face which would never happen and would be useless

one scratch and capt dies

ummm is there any more I should say?

masterbruce
im not sure cyber ever lost a fight lol ecpt for one due to a plot device

some cockroaches took out Cyber without much trouble.

Cap >>> cockroaches >>>>>>> Cyber

Alfheim
no he was just as faster lol. he may be faster lol.

Serious? Cap dies.

capt it up

they were man eating beatals that would have killed capt easily.

not to mention cyber was locked up...........

Symmetric Chaos

Those cockroaches were at least herald level.

capt it up
Serious? Cap dies.
ya cyber is a better version of sabertooth hell his first fight with logan he ripped out logans eye with a single attack in world war 1 or 2

Alfheim
ya cyber is a better version of sabertooth hell his first fight with logan he ripped out logans eye with a single attack in world war 1 or 2

owwwww!!!!

Soljer
Capt, I normally don't insult your intelligence....

But if it isn't PLAINLY obvious to you that MasterBruce is kidding...then....

I might just have to. no expression.

Metalmanx
they were man eating beatals that would have killed capt easily.

not to mention cyber was locked up...........

He wasn't locked up when they attacked. He had just been "freed" by some comrades of his. He had plenty of room to maneuver. So don't make it sound like he was chained up or anything.

Anyway, Cyber wins this. Cap is more skilled and such, but Cyber's superhuman attributes along with his adamantium skin gives him the victory.

Now why can't this same argument be applied to Spider-Man vs. Cap? confused stick out tongue

endrict
spite.....Cyber 100000/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Now why can't this same argument be applied to Spider-Man vs. Cap? confused stick out tongue

Because Spiderman isnt similar to cyber in anyway. What the f**k?

masterbruce

Do you agree with me that Cap wins?

Alfheim
Do you agree with me that Cap wins?

Dont be a jerk. miffed

masterbruce
Dont be a jerk. miffed

huh, how am I being a jerk? I just asked you a question.

Metalmanx

Faster. Stronger. More durable. Superhuman stamina. More of a healing factor than Cap.

I'd say that's four similarities right there.

masterbruce
Faster. Stronger. More durable. Superhuman stamina. More of a healing factor than Cap.

I'd say that's four similarities right there.

Metalmanx, that's horrible argument, I expected more from you.

By that logic, Spiderman is also similar to Superman in regards to Cap.

Faster, Stronger, More Burable, Superhuman Stamina.

This is why Spiderman isn't similar to Cyber at all:

1. Cyber is pretty much encased in adamantium AND has a healing factor: thus Captain America pretty much has no means of taking out Cyber. On the other hand, he could take out Spiderman assuming he can land his hits.

2. Cyber has deadly adamantium claws with poisons and hallucinogens that will completely incapacitate Captain America at the merest scratch. Spiderman possesses nothing as deadly as Cyber's claws.

Metalmanx
Metalmanx, that's horrible argument, I expected more from you.

By that logic, Spiderman is also similar to Superman in regards to Cap.

Faster, Stronger, More Burable, Superhuman Stamina.

This is why Spiderman isn't similar to Cyber at all:

1. Cyber is pretty much encased in adamantium AND has a healing factor: thus Captain America pretty much has no means of taking out Cyber. On the other hand, he could take out Spiderman assuming he can land his hits.

2. Cyber has deadly adamantium claws with poisons and hallucinogens that will completely incapacitate Captain America at the merest scratch. Spiderman possesses nothing as deadly as Cyber's claws.

Woah, woah. Calm down there, MB. I was merely pointing out the flawed logic in Alf's post. He said there were no similarities between Cyber and Spider-Man when compared to Cap. I provided a few examples of similarity between the two. That's all.

I posted nothing to start a Cap vs. Spider-Man debate in this thread, merely pointing out the obvious similarities. Relax. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by endrict
spite.....Cyber 100000/10

Thats not mathematically possible.

Rick/Genis
Hasn't the Original Poster basically said that this is a spite thread? Against another member no doubt... shame.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Hasn't the Original Poster basically said that this is a spite thread? Against another member no doubt... shame.
actaully it not a spite against another memeber.

I really wanna see kam's arguement for this fight.

King KAM
I was hoping kam would come he always has the funnest remarks and I bet he argue capt winning i know you were waiting for me.... and i dont make the funniest remarks, i simply always tell the truth now you are mad because i PWNED you in the gorgon thread... and are now wanting revenge. well.... ya aint gettin it.

Cyber loses for the same reason that Capt KOed rhino, he hits him in the only place where there isnt adamantium, his Chin. Cyber isnt nearly as good of a fighter as cap and even though while stronger, wont land a punch.

Cap breaks his jaw. or uses his knowlege of his weaker healing factor, and gouge out both of his eyes.

Cyber can be KOed, cap can KO him, cyber wont hit cap. Cap wins.

King KAM
are you serous?

Cyber an extremely skilled fighter he would hit capt way before capt ever landed a head shot. Not to mention that head shot would do jack shit to a man with superhuman durability and a healing factor lol. so according to you.

Ogun is a better fighter than cap,
Gorgon is a better fighter than cap,
and NOW cyber is a better fighter than cap.

you always use the term "extremley skilled" cyber never showed anything more than being a brute.

Rick/Genis

Actually, it is. You know "beyond a doubt" that Cyber would win this fight. You also basically said that you were baiting King Kam... that is called Spite, my friend. This is a spite thread, and not only against a comic character, but against a Respectable member of KMC no less. You should be punished for this act.

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
so according to you.

Ogun is a better fighter than cap,
Gorgon is a better fighter than cap,
and NOW cyber is a better fighter than cap.

you always use the term "extremley skilled" cyber never showed anything more than being a brute.

no ogun is I never said cybe ror gorgon are I simply said they are very skilled. Don't put words in my mouth.

really now cyber neevr showed any skill? He only curf stomped wolverine and x-factor

capt it up
i know you were waiting for me.... and i dont make the funniest remarks, i simply always tell the truth now you are mad because i PWNED you in the gorgon thread... and are now wanting revenge. well.... ya aint gettin it.

lol yes you do as seen below. You never pwned me actaully.

Cyber loses for the same reason that Capt KOed rhino,
Rhino is nothing like cyber. Rhino less durable and is a moron. Cyber is far smarter, far better fighter and has superhuman agility, reflex and speed.

he hits him in the only place where there isnt adamantium, his Chin. Cyber isnt nearly as good of a fighter as cap and even though while stronger, wont land a punch.

Cap breaks his jaw. or uses his knowlege of his weaker healing factor, and gouge out both of his eyes.

Cyber can be KOed, cap can KO him, cyber wont hit cap. Cap wins. ,

a superhuman who ahs superhuman speed and reflexes won't hit capt? Are yous erous? Your arguement is beyond rediculous. You think cyber a man who been fighting since war world one and is extremely skilled while trained fighter will be unable to hit some one who is not even faster then he is?

so capt gunna repeatedly hit cybe rin the chin with out taking a hit? Also are you forggetting cyber has a healing factor?

you reasoning for capt winning makes me laugh

King KAM
lol yes you do as seen below. You never pwned me actaully.

Rhino is nothing like cyber. Rhino less durable and is a moron. Cyber is far smarter, far better fighter and has superhuman agility, reflex and speed.

a superhuman who ahs superhuman speed and reflexes won't hit capt? Are yous erous? Your arguement is beyond rediculous. You think cyber a man who been fighting since war world one and is extremely skilled while trained fighter will be unable to hit some one who is not even faster then he is?

so capt gunna repeatedly hit cybe rin the chin with out taking a hit? Also are you forggetting cyber has a healing factor?

you reasoning for capt winning makes me laugh when has cyber shown super speed??? and cybers healing factor isnt anywhere near as good as logans, so lets not try to use wolverine as a yard stick.

your move.

capt it up
when has cyber shown super speed??? and cybers healing factor isnt anywhere near as good as logans, so lets not try to use wolverine as a yard stick.

your move.
it not any were near as good? were did you come to this conculsion?

cyber taken dirrect sta bbs to the face from wolverine and been fine

hmm lets see he was able to ripp wolverines eye out with out wolverine being able to stop him.

He always had superhuman reflexes and comabt speed just like sabertooth if any thing it is better

King KAM
it not any were near as good? were did you come to this conculsion?

cyber taken dirrect sta bbs to the face from wolverine and been fine

hmm lets see he was able to ripp wolverines eye out with out wolverine being able to stop him.

He always had superhuman reflexes and comabt speed just like sabertooth if any thing it is better when he tore out wolverines eye he showed no sign of super speed or reflex, just that he was the superior and more ruthless opponent at the time, i can show everyone the scan if you like so they can see for themselves, many people have landed the first punch on wolverine, that doesnt mean that they are superhuman, he just chose to make his first punch ruthless.

when did wolverine stab him in the head???? and if his he healing factor was as good as wolverine his eye would have grown back, and he would have healed from just being a skeleton, he didnt do both.

your move.

capt it up
when he tore out wolverines eye he showed no sign of super speed or reflex, just that he was the superior and more ruthless opponent at the time, i can show everyone the scan if you like so they can see for themselves, many people have landed the first punch on wolverine, that doesnt mean that they are superhuman, he just chose to make his first punch ruthless.

when did wolverine stab him in the head???? and if his he healing factor was as good as wolverine his eye would have grown back, and he would have healed from just being a skeleton, he didnt do both.

your move.

you know how hard it would be to ripp a person eye out while both are charging? You have to be extremely skilled and you have to be faster then the othe perosn could react. Punching some one in the face is not the same as ripping a man eye ouit.

wolverine does it quite a view times. Logan only means to hurt cyber is to hit cybers face. I will see if I can find the issue.

eye thing not true actaully. cyber had cyber eye put in becuase it was better then a normal eye not becuase his eye would not have heal. same concept that AOA wolverine did.

healing from skeleton is not a valid excuse at all. When cyber died wolverine healing factor was not at that level and not to mention whe n wolverien heals from a skeleton it done due to immortality not his normal healing factor.

also cyber left his body so what to say it would not have healed?

Rick/Genis

Actually, it is. You know "beyond a doubt" that Cyber would win this fight. You also basically said that you were baiting King Kam... that is called Spite, my friend. This is a spite thread, and not only against a comic character, but against a Respectable member of KMC no less. You should be punished for this act.

King KAM
you know how hard it would be to ripp a person eye out while both are charging? You have to be extremely skilled and you have to be faster then the othe perosn could react. Punching some one in the face is not the same as ripping a man eye ouit.

wolverine does it quite a view times. Logan only means to hurt cyber is to hit cybers face. I will see if I can find the issue.

eye thing not true actaully. cyber had cyber eye put in becuase it was better then a normal eye not becuase his eye would not have heal. same concept that AOA wolverine did.

healing from skeleton is not a valid excuse at all. When cyber died wolverine healing factor was not at that level and not to mention whe n wolverien heals from a skeleton it done due to immortality not his normal healing factor.

also cyber left his body so what to say it would not have healed? dude, he showed no sign of super-speed, or reflexes. ever. you either prove it or your wrong.

when does logan stab cyber in the face? you either show the picture, or you are wrong.

cyber never stated his eye would grow back, he simply got a replacement, which in my opinion showed that he would never get the real one, because why wouldnt he get to cybernetic eyes that would be twice as good right? this argument you have is a concoction of your own imagination.

your move, and your final move, you either hit me with hardcore evidence in the form of issues and or scans, or you have lost.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
why did you simply repeat the same post again?

do you wish to get me introuble? go tell a mod I do not care.

come on go get soem one to punish me

I knwo you dislike me, but this is getting annoying.

King KAM
dude, he showed no sign of super-speed, or reflexes. ever. you either prove it or your wrong.

when does logan stab cyber in the face? you either show the picture, or you are wrong.

cyber never stated his eye would grow back, he simply got a replacement, which in my opinion showed that he would never get the real one, because why wouldnt he get to cybernetic eyes that would be twice as good right? this argument you have is a concoction of your own imagination.

your move, and your final move, you either hit me with hardcore evidence in the form of issues and or scans, or you have lost. yes people....that was an ownage.

long pig
Seriously?

Come the hell on. Cap is great, maybe a better character, but Cyber is so awesome it's sick. He can put his hand over his chin and become one of the most durable people in comics.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Seriously?

Come the hell on. Cap is great, maybe a better character, but Cyber is so awesome it's sick. He can put his hand over his chin and become one of the most durable people in comics. but he wont.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Seriously?

Come the hell on. Cap is great, maybe a better character, but Cyber is so awesome it's sick. He can put his hand over his chin and become one of the most durable people in comics.

laughing

The thought of that image just made me chuckle for a good minute. Thank you, long pig.

long pig
He showed superspeed when he killed eight car loads of armed gun men(who were standing in a 20 foot circle), piled them all up and sat on top of them in the span of 2 seconds, maybe less. If I remember, he did it all when lightening struck and lit up the land, so...less than a second.....

grey fox
Cap get's murderized , Cyber 10/10

Alfheim
If Cyber is considerably slower than Cap then Cyber loses....but some people keep telling me how fast he is.

Symmetric Chaos
If Cyber is considerably slower than Cap then Cyber loses....but some people keep telling me how fast he is.

Cyber only has to move enough to not get beaten senseles by face shots. Thanks to his HF that won't do much anyway. Cap would get tired eventually and Cyber would poke him.

Alfheim
Cyber only has to move enough to not get beaten senseles by face shots. Thanks to his HF that won't do much anyway. Cap would get tired eventually and Cyber would poke him.

Well hes HF factor isnt as good as Wolverines and US agent has knocked out Wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
Well hes HF factor isnt as good as Wolverines and US agent has knocked out Wolverine.

US Agent is stronger than Cap and there are more places at he can hit Wolvie to get a KO.

Cap only has an area slightly larger than his hand to strike at. At the same time he can't afford to be hit even once by Cyber.

capt it up
hitting wolverine wolverine from behind not to mention another low end showing seeign as wolverine took repeated shot from wonderman with less effect

Alfheim
US Agent is stronger than Cap and there are more places at he can hit Wolvie to get a KO.

Bro that dont mean **** at all Cap compensates for it with skill. Cap pawns US agent on a regular basis.

hitting wolverine wolverine from behind

So it still shows it can be done.

another low end showing seeign as wolverine took repeated shot from wonderman with less effect

US agnet is an MA expert and like all good MAs they can replicate class 100 damage using skill.

Symmetric Chaos
US agnet is an MA expert and like all good MAs they can replicate class 100 damage using skill.

Only KK and Kanrak

capt it up
Bro that dont mean **** at all Cap compensates for it with skill. Cap pawns US agent on a regular basis.

So it still shows it can be done.

not really that using an extremely low end showing as norm. Which is not the case.

No MA can replicate 100 class hitts if you think that you really have lsot your mind.

100 class hit would be impossiable for a street le veler aim to replicate.

also wonderman hitt wolverien not once but over and over again and he hit wolverine from behind.

so wait us agent punches>>>.wondermans roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Only KK and Kanrak

Er no...Cap and DD as well...for example Cap has hit Namor so hard he has landed on his back. DD has knocked MR Hyde with a pressure point and broken a diamond absorbing man.

capt it up
alf you have this real bad habit or using wolverine low end feats against capt high end it really quite funny actaully.

also the whole you hate wolverine thing does not help your argument.

Alfheim

No MA can replicate 100 class hitts if you think that you really have lsot your mind.

100 class hit would be impossiable for a street le veler aim to replicate.

Er no...Cap and DD as well...for example Cap has hit Namor so hard he has landed on his back. DD has knocked MR Hyde with a pressure point and broken a diamond absorbing man.

capt it up
hyde not that durable neevr has been

he hit the flaw diamond

capt it up
alf so you honestly belive capt and DD can hit with the force of 100 tons?

you can honestly sit here and tell me that?

if that what your syaing your more of a fan boy then I could imagin

Alfheim
hyde not that durable neevr has been

Hyde is 80 tons...Namor is class 100...nuff said.

alf so you honestly belive capt and DD can hit with the force of 100 tons?

you can honestly sit here and tell me that?

if that what your syaing your more of a fan boy then I could imagin

DD cant lift a 100 tons neither can Cap but they manage to hurt bricks and class 100s using skill..get it?

capt it up
strength does not equal durability at all

a person can be very strong, but not that durable

hyde is strong however his durability is lacking. oh and he never been listed as 80 tons or doen any thing to suggest it.

nocking namor on his back is far from hitting with 100 tons of power

capt it up

DD cant lift a 100 tons neither can Cap but they manage to hurt bricks and class 100s using skill..get it?
yes, but your saying they can hitt with 100 ton force when they can't they can't even come close

also when has capt ever beat a 100 class character? Also don't use the midn control namor garbage with me.

Alfheim
strength does not equal durability at all

BS...so Namor does not have class 100 durabilty then?

hyde is strong however his durability is lacking. oh and he never been listed as 80 tons or doen any thing to suggest it.l

He used to lift 50 tons and has had an upgrade........so yeah that suggests he can lift 80 tons.

nocking namor on his back is far from hitting with 100 tons of power

Well considering his muscles allow him to lift a 100 tons...you would need 100 tons of strength or something similar to knock him down....Cap uses skill.

yes, but your saying they can hitt with 100 ton force when they can't they can't even come close

With skill..yes.

also when has capt ever beat a 100 class character? Also don't use the midn control namor garbage with me.

Yeah Namor was mind controlled but Cap was able to stun Namor underwater! The mind control did not make him less durable....oh yeah Cap doesnt have super shrap adamantuim claws either. wink

capt it up

Alfheim

capt it up
Yeah he does.

No hes not as durable as Namor but he still has alot of durability because of his strength.
Strength does not equate durability. Yes he durable. Though he at best bullet proof.

Well you make a guess....somebody who could lift 50 tons has an upgrade...you give me a figure.
What was his upgrade? Was it stated? Also upgrade can be any were from 1 ton to 100tons.

It pure speculation unless a feat or listing proves it

It doesnt matter how much he weighs......Namor can lift 100s of tons out of water.....THE STRNGEH OF HIS MUSCLES SHOULD STOP HIM FROM BEING KNOCKED DOWN......therefore its Caps skill that knock him down. .
That has nothing to do with it at all. It the weight of the person now damaging them is a different story.

Thats because you're not listening.
I am listing and your still wrong.

Er from what I remember Cap didnt use his shield underwater..he used his fingers on his neck.
It was out of water and he hit the device which caused namor to get knocked out go ask dark crawler if you like.

Alfheim
Strength does not equate durability. Yes he durable. Though he at best bullet proof.

Yes it does....does Namor have the same durability as Spiderman?

What was his upgrade? Was it stated? Also upgrade can be any were from 1 ton to 100tons.

It pure speculation unless a feat or listing proves it

Oh I see so Mr Hyde could lift 50 tons...so he gets a one ton upgrade?

That has nothing to do with it at all. It the weight of the person now damaging them is a different story.

I am listing and your still wrong.

Right so they can lift 100 of tons but cant stop 200 pounds from knocking them over? What the f**k?

It was out of water and he hit the device which caused namor to get knocked out go ask dark crawler if you like.

yes he knocked him out of water, but he stunned him temporarily in water.

Metalmanx

Alright, Alf. You're taking this skill thing a bit too far.

Yes, MA experts can make up for strength with skill. But class 100? Hah! Nowhere near it, man.

Alfheim
Alright, Alf. You're taking this skill thing a bit too far.

Yes, MA experts can make up for strength with skill. But class 100? Hah! Nowhere near it, man.

So how are they able to stun people who have class 100 strength?

Metalmanx
Also:

Hyde IS about class 80 in strength. Namor DOES have superhuman, class 100 durability as well.

Cap cannot come ANYWHERE CLOSE to replicating class 100 strength with his attacks. no expression

Alfheim
Also:

Hyde IS about class 80 in strength. Namor DOES have superhuman, class 100 durability as well.

Cap cannot come ANYWHERE CLOSE to replicating class 100 strength with his attacks. no expression

Answer the question.

Symmetric Chaos

Speed and striking at weak spots.

For example I can easy lift the mass of a 45cal bullet but it hits me at the right speed I'll be knocked over.
Good martial artists also use thier opponents strength against them (a la Judo throws) and keep their opponent off balance.

Evil_Ash
no expression

Cyber slaughters Cap.

Alfheim
Speed and striking at weak spots.

Yeah but there weak points still have superhuman durability... hold on what am I talking about....yeah thats right. Thats what im saying. For example if Hercules wanted to knock out Namor he would use brute strength, if Cap wanted to do the same thing he would use skill....as I said knowledge of weak point.

My point is they can both do the same thing to Namor but in different ways, this is what I mean by Cap replicating class 100 damage.

Metalmanx
Yeah but there weak points still have superhuman durability... hold on what am I talking about....yeah thats right. Thats what im saying. For example if Hercules wanted to knock out Namor he would use brute strength, if Cap wanted to do the same thing he would use skill....as I said knowledge of weak point.

My point is they can both do the same thing to Namor but in different ways, this is what I mean by Cap replicating class 100 damage.

Alf, man... no

Even super-durable beings (if humanoid) have weak spots. Eyes, nose, throat, testicles, etc.

Cap does have extreme skill and peahuman speed, which is great against most bricks.

Herc would pummel his opponents into submission. Cap would take out an eye and kick his opponent in the balls. Now honestly, do those REALLY sound like the same kind of damage and defeat to you?

No, becuase they aren't.

Cap should never be a match for a non-mind-controlled Namor that truly wants him dead either. no expression

Symmetric Chaos

erm OK I get what you're trying to say.

He isn't hitting with Class100 strength. He is striking at nerve clusters and redirecting his opponents momentum. Strength has nothing to do with it.

Soljer

He isn't hitting with Class100 strength. He is striking at nerve clusters and redirecting his opponents momentum. Strength has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, I understand what Alf is saying.

Not that he does the same amount of damage as a 100 tonner, but he gets the same effects.

He does far less damage, but does it far more efficiently.

Not saying that I agree with Alfheim, merely stating that I understand where he's coming from.

Alfheim

Thank you.

Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, I understand what Alf is saying.

Not that he does the same amount of damage as a 100 tonner, but he gets the same effects.

He does far less damage, but does it far more efficiently.

Not saying that I agree with Alfheim, merely stating that I understand where he's coming from.

Thank you.

Martian_mind
Where's my Thanyou?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Where's my Thanyou?

Errr did you back me up?

Martian_mind
Errr did you back me up?

Well i haven't technically posted in the thread but i was cosigning in spirit!! eek!

Alfheim
Well i haven't technically posted in the thread but i was cosigning in spirit!! eek!

What the hell laughing out loud Thank you....bloody aussies, they're all crazy.. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Thats how we roll.

Alfheim
Thats how we roll.

You're alright man *punches him*

Martian_mind
*Being an Aussie and a very unbalanced one as that,takes this as a great sign of affection and gives you a drunken kiss on the forehead*

I love you all man.......except Smurf.

and Hugh Jackman.

Alfheim
huh

Martian_mind
Trust me,if you knew what i did,you'd hate Hugh Jackman as well.

Alfheim
Trust me,if you knew what i did,you'd hate Hugh Jackman as well. laughing out loud Ok back on topic.

Martian_mind
Whats the Topic?

Symmetric Chaos
Whats the Topic?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

confused damn I don't remember

bigbran
Trust me,if you knew what i did,you'd hate Hugh Jackman as well. Jerked off to Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.