Bullseye (with a twist) vs Omega Red, Sabretooth and Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Bullseye now has Gambits ability to charge non-organic objects on contact and is fully proficient at using his powers. Bullseye also has a vibranuim weave suit and a rebreather. Bullseye has had 14 days prep for Omega, Sabre and Cyber, thats 3 days preping for each villain and another 5 days to come up with a plan in fighting them all together. Bullseye has also found a way to stop Cyber tracking him using brainwaves, Sabretooth is also unable to track down Bullseye using smell.

All three of them have tracked down Bullseye to an abandoned warehouse (the warehouse is massive miles long)...which is what Bullseye wants. Bullseyes has a teleporter that can be used 6 times to get himself out of deep **** so he can plan an attack and then disappear. Bullseyes also has a device that can be used to know exactly where the 3 others are at any time.

Who wins?

Alfheim
Damn man, ed209 and sentinels get more love than Bullseye. erm

Soljer
You made this SERIOUSLY over complicated.

Bullseye has this and this. These guys can do this, but not this, and then Bullseye uses this for this, OH! and he also has this, but it can only be used this many times...and this and this...

Oh, and don't forget that!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Going with the way you've made this thread, Bullseye wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bullseye now has Gambits ability to charge non-organic objects on contact and is fully proficient at using his powers. Bullseye also has a vibranuim weave suit and a rebreather. Bullseye has had 14 days prep for Omega, Sabre and Cyber, thats 3 days preping for each villain and another 5 days to come up with a plan in fighting them all together. Bullseye has also found a way to stop Cyber tracking him using brainwaves, Sabretooth is also unable to track down Bullseye using smell.

All three of them have tracked down Bullseye to an abandoned warehouse (the warehouse is massive miles long)...which is what Bullseye wants. Bullseyes has a teleporter that can be used 6 times to get himself out of deep **** so he can plan an attack and then disappear. Bullseyes also has a device that can be used to know exactly where the 3 others are at any time.

Who wins?

Bullseye

Tassadar
After reading that......... wtf has Bullseye ever done with prep?

Bullseye wins via exploding needles in the eyes.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tassadar
Bullseye wins via exploding needles in the eyes.

TricksterPriest
Given the rediculous shit you have given Bullseye, and the insane amount of stips, I'd say he can win 8/10 against two of them, but I'm not sure he can take Red. Red takes bazooka shots with no damage, he blocks bullets with his tendrils, and the death factor.

sapphiremouse
one of the dumbest threads ive read......im sorry that im able too read.
geeeee i dont know..ill say omega, cyber and sabre, even though youve like reduced them to peee- ons and bulleye has every power and gadet in the book to null their powers and keep track of them. once again, totally stupid

try to keep it more realistic and bound to character....not some suped up version of yours that doesnt exit in comic books. enuff said!

Brian Oswald
If I were Bullseye I would spend the however many days of prep getting as much scrap and crap as possible then load it all in the warehouse so its stuffed as much as i can get it. Then when the three get there I'd charge every single particle in the building so its a giant several mile long bomb then teleport out of there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.