Pre Retcon Beyonder vs Thanos W/HOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
So who will pull this of? Both are powerful and controlled the Marvel when they was present.

Debate

nvrbeenwthagirl
THOTU pwned the current LT who is guardian over the Marvel Omniverse.

Beyonder Pwned Classic LT who was only the guardian of the Multiverse.

THOTU for the Win.

Galan007
Been Done...

THOTI ftw.

Utrigita
Sorry didn't find one on the search it can be a pest sometimes mad

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THOTU pwned the current LT who is guardian over the Marvel Omniverse.

LT is not the guardian of the Omniverse.

Beyonder Pwned Classic LT who was only the guardian of the Multiverse.

Which was basically the Omniverse back then, as in ALL of Marvel continuity.

THOTU for the Win.

I agree.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr Master
LT is not the guardian of the Omniverse.

Which was basically the Omniverse back then, as in ALL of Marvel continuity.

I agree.

No he is just the guardians of all the multiverses.

Wasn't it in 84 only a multiverse ??? it was only later that marvel officially approved that they had a omniverse in 90 ore something like that not sure.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
No he is just the guardians of all the multiverses.

Actually LT is the Judge of all the Multiverses.

Merlyn and Roma are the Omniversal Guardians.

Saturnyne plays a role too.

Wasn't it in 84 only a multiverse ??? it was only later that marvel officially approved that they had a omniverse in 90 ore something like that not sure.

Up until Nov. 86',

Marvel was just a Multiverse and the Beyond Realm in continuity.

Then it became a Multiverse, the Beyond Realm and the New Universe.

The Omniverse was mentioned afterwards in literally a few titles, then it was made Official in 92', when it was stated and depicted as Quasar crossed over to the New Universe which was located Outside the Multiverse.

Utrigita
Good then but you wouldn't put roma and Merlyn above LT because of them being the guardiens of the omniverse correct

Mr Master
Good then but you wouldn't put roma and Merlyn above LT because of them being the guardiens of the omniverse correct

They're not below or above,

I never rank Merlyn and Roma in a Hierarchy because IMO they stand apart.

They're like TOAA's "nephews and nieces" if you ask me, I'm speculating with a bit humor, but the things Merlyn has been able to do and been Permitted to do, are unbelievable.

Merlyn and Roma manipulate every event they have been involved in, so I can never tell what their true powerset is.

Sometimes they seem like "God and his Daughter" playing around with the Omniverse, sometimes not.

Still, anything LT can do, Merlyn or Roma could do, namely the greatest task of all, obliterating the Omniverse, it's within the power of both.

Utrigita
Have they ever done that, and Roma was killed by Abraxas and Merlyn couldn't do something about MJJ which I believe it would be a walk in the park for LT to do something about???, And couldn't LT IF and ONLY IF he deemed it necessary do it to IF he found it necessary

guy222
Have they ever done that, and Roma was killed by Abraxas and Merlyn couldn't do something about MJJ which I believe it would be a walk in the park for LT to do something about???, And couldn't LT IF and ONLY IF he deemed it necessary do it to IF he found it necessary

You have made tremendous stride smile I believe LT can do anything. I agree with Mr M about Merlyn and Roma

Mr Master
Have they ever done that, and Roma was killed by Abraxas

Meh, Roma faked her death.

Roma manipulated that event, possibly to complete Valeria's training,

as Merlyn did before her in order to complete Roma's training.

and Merlyn couldn't do something about MJJ which I believe it would be a walk in the park for LT to do something about???

Jaspers was a Chess piece in Merlyn's Chess Board.

I believe Merlyn manipulated that whole joint too.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7885/m3yx7.th.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6338/rpf7.th.jpg

"Merlin taught you that REALITY is a Grand Game of Chess"

Mr_Maker
Thanos stomps. HOTU is a manifestation of TOAA's power.
TOAA>Beyonder. LOL

PS: there is only one living tribunal, his m-body represents the real power of the 'real' living tribunal. If LT was truly second to TOAA than thanos pwns. Oh as well as that classic beyonder was said to represent the power of the writers over the comics. Stan lee (TOAA) > all the writers. Stab lees power was given to thanos. Holy shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.