Kratos vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Kratos as seen at the end of GOW 2 vs. Wonder Woman with her blade.

Kratos gets all magic along wit the Blades of Athena, and the Blade of Olympus.

Priest
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Kratos as seen at the end of GOW 2 vs. Wonder Woman with her blade.

Kratos gets all magic along wit the Blades of Athena, and the Blade of Olympus.
Kratos farts, Wonder Woman Dead

horrorwolf
My vote goes to Kratos, as he has access to too many godly weapons and abilities.

Obviously he's not defined nearly enough to make any sort of fair accessment, but based on Kratos pure badass factor and bloodlust, he likely defeats WW in battle, dismembers and rips off her head... lol.

Validus
I haven't beaten GOW 2 yet. What power up does Kratos get to match him up with a comic book character?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
I haven't beaten GOW 2 yet. What power up does Kratos get to match him up with a comic book character?

Don't want to spoil it for you.

Validus
It's God of War, not Metal Gear Solid. It's not like I'm playing the game for it's story, buddy.

horrorwolf

I thought the same thing. Just play it...you will thank us for not spoiling it.

eek!

Soujaboy
It's God of War, not Metal Gear Solid. It's not like I'm playing the game for it's story, buddy.

How dare you! mad

Finish the game! mad

Draco69
I only played GoW I.

He must have gotten a MASSIVE upgrade to be on par with WW. Much less defeat her.

They seem to carry similar weapons too.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Draco69
I only played GoW I.

He must have gotten a MASSIVE upgrade to be on par with WW. Much less defeat her.

They seem to carry similar weapons too.

Duh

Soujaboy
Weapons

* The Blades of Athena: Given to Kratos by the goddess Athena. Much of the combo moves from the original have carried over. The Cyclone of Chaos maneuver is still the same (as seen in the video "Stabby" on IGN as the first move that Kratos makes), while a similar move displays Kratos spinning both blades on the same side, instead of one on each side.

* The Hammer of Souls: This hammer comes from the Barbarian King and can summon the dead souls of Hades; this weapon is actually the returning spell "Army of Hades," but incorporated into a weapon.

* Blade of Olympus: Giant sword that glows blue, Kratos will have to sacrifice godly power, red orbs and execute Poseidon's Rage to power it up. The sword absorbs enemies power when you kill them with it.

Also recieves a spear like energy weapon.

Magic

* Poseidon's Rage: Kratos starts out with this magic, and the level one spell appears to be more powerful than the starting spell in the first game. The Wrath of Poseidon, the attack where Kratos spins around, returns at level two. Earned in the first game from Poseidon.

* The Typhon Bane: Given to by Typhon. Level one shoots out supernatural wind arrows; level two shoots out a charged shot in the form of a whirlwind which will send multiple enemies skywards; level three will shoot out a massive tornado. This tornado is not an arrow-shot but an actual tornado which rips and tears enemies to pieces.

* Kronos' Fury: A new thunder magic from Kronos which lets Kratos place thunderbolts that will essentially tie-down enemies and shock them.

* Euryale's Head: The new 'Medusa's Gaze', it transforms enemies into stone as in the original but it weilds new attacks and features. Earned from defeating Eruyale.

* Apocalypse of Atlas: The last magic has been confirmed to be an earth spell which will shoot boulders at enemies at level one. Level two creates earthquakes and, at level three, fissures that enemies fall into. Earned by defeating Atlas.

Relics

* Amulet of the fates: Slows down time for a certain amount of time when in range of a fate statue.
* Wings of Icarus: Allows to hover for 3 seconds
* Golden Fleece: Allows the reflection of projectiles and reduction of some % of melee attacks.
* Helmet of Hades: Grants invisibility for short period of time.
* Sandals of Hermes: Kratos can now run faster
* Shining Array: Lets Kratos suck his opponets souls in exchange for some red orbs

Soujaboy
So anyone?

Validus
Don't really see anything there that makes him top tier. Kratos couldn't beat Dante from Devil May Cry much less a comic book top tier.

Soujaboy
Don't really see anything there that makes him top tier. Kratos couldn't beat Dante from Devil May Cry much less a comic book top tier.

You beat the game yet?

Kratos > Dante

Validus
Kratos > Dante
Laughable and did I not already say I haven't beaten it? The description of powers and weapons you posted was nothing special. It was wholly unimpressive.

horrorwolf
Kratos>>>>Dante cause Dante is anime.

Draco69
There's only two things there that may be of use. Specifically the Medusa Head and Typhon Bane.

Other than that...

I thought Kratos got upgraded to god-status or something.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Draco69
There's only two things there that may be of use. Specifically the Medusa Head and Typhon Bane.

Other than that...

I thought Kratos got upgraded to god-status or something.

He did. However at the beginning if the game he was betrayed by the gods and taken in by the Titans. He lost all his power by draining it into the blade of Olympus, at that moment Zeus came took the bade and killed Kratos with it. While falling to hades he's caught by Gaia and the Titans. Guided by the Titans, Kratos makes his way through the game in hopes of gaining audience with the sisters of fate. When he finally reaches the sisters they refuse to change his destiny, so Kratos did what he does best. He killed them. Kratos then turns back time so that he can stop himself from ever being killed by Zeus. Kratos confronts Zeus taking the blade of Olympus and so they battle. Near the end of the battle Zeus is being owned, but before the final blow can be delivered Athena steps in front of her father and takes the attack. Athena dies and tells Kratos that he cannot defeat Zeus because in defeating Zeus he would destroy Olympus. Zeus escapes and makes his way back to Olympus. Zeus then gathers the gods of Olympus and they plot of a way to rid themselves of Kratos. At that moment Olympus begins to shake, so Zeus and the remain gods look down upon the mountain to see whats causing the disturbance. The gods see Kratos and the titans climbing the mountain, at that moment the game ends.

Martian_mind
So there's gonna be a No3?

sweet.

grey fox
Dante would tear apart Kratos. He beat Mundus whom is pretty much a god.

horrorwolf
Olympians>>>Mundus.

grey fox
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Olympians>>>Mundus.

My ass !

Mundus owned a REALM , thats pretty much a dimension plus some, what do they have a planet per pantheon and their getting owned by so em punk with magic toys.

Dante has the blood of a god killer running through his veins. End of story.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by grey fox
My ass !

For you maybe. Mundus's only feat is losing to a guy in leather pants and Meg Ryan's hairstyle.

Kratos owns Dante.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is Kratos? What is GOW 2?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is Kratos? What is GOW 2?

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
How did this turn into Dante vs Kratos?

the Darkone
Kratos is on another level, he has the powers of three titans Chronus , typhoon and Atlas, and the powers of sisters of fate. Kratos wins in a landslide, dude can go back in time and kill WW at birth, I beat the game already it smokes GOWI by lightyears.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by the Darkone
typhoon

glare His name is Typhon.

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
glare His name is Typhon. Not in the game...

teampac08
Dante would tear apart Kratos. He beat Mundus whom is pretty much a god.

Pretty much a god? So what, Kratos kills gods. That's the reason why there's a game on him. For goodness sake, he killed the god of war and became a god himself. Zeus even fears Kratos and rightfully so. The man has access to too much strong weapons and magic.

bigbran
Originally posted by teampac08
Pretty much a god? So what, Kratos kills gods. That's the reason why there's a game on him. For goodness sake, he killed the god of war and became a god himself. Zeus even fears Kratos and rightfully so. The man has access to too much strong weapons and magic. He killed two Gods, and beat the head God...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
He killed two Gods, and beat the head God...

And is now currently the leader of the Titans. Not only that, but the gods of Olympus fear him...

Rick/Genis
Kratos owns.

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How did this turn into Dante vs Kratos?
Someone got Kratos confused for being a good character.

Originally posted by teampac08
Pretty much a god? So what, Kratos kills gods.
So does Dante. He killed The Despair Embodied who was abstract as his name implies.

grey fox
Kratos should scream Ares more often. It's funny as hell.

& quot;ARRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
"

Soujaboy
Kratos has a sex mini game. That alone should place him atop the mantle of badass characters.

teampac08
When you become the new god of war by taking out ares then you got some power. He took out the god responsible for war and fighting, he beat ares at his own game. The fact that the other Olympian gods fear him just show the amount of respect and intimidation he holds as a warrior. The gods feared his powers so much that they had to steal it. Dont get me wrong, I think Dante is cool and all but Kratos would beat him in a fight.

emporerpants
what did any of the gods in the god of war games do that was really all that impressive? all i ever see them do is get really big then get their huge asses handed to them.

bigbran
Originally posted by emporerpants
what did any of the gods in the god of war games do that was really all that impressive? all i ever see them do is get really big then get their huge asses handed to them. Zeus wiped out the entire spartan army, just by waving his sword...

They also beat the Titans, who one of them includes holding up the planet... holding basically over a mountain on their backs... having an island on their backs...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Zeus wiped out the entire spartan army, just by waving his sword...

They also beat the Titans, who one of them includes holding up the planet... holding basically over a mountain on their backs... having an island on their backs...

Kratos physically resisted Atlas.... whom at that time was holding the planet on his back.

emporerpants
get overpowered physically by a mortal. aka "kratos"

bigbran
Kratos physically resisted Atlas.... whom at that time was holding the planet on his back. I'm talking about the Gods...

emporerpants
hmmm, good points. never mind, i take back what i said.

bigbran
get overpowered physically by a mortal. aka "kratos" Yes... the Gods who overpowered someone holding up a planet, getting overpowered by Kratos... obviously isn't saying something about how powerful he is...

Also, if you played the game... you will see how strong he is compared to the rest of the mortals.

emporerpants
also, if you read my post, you'd see that i agreed with you

Soujaboy
also, if you read my post, you'd see that i agreed with you

He can summon an army from the dead...

bigbran
also, if you read my post, you'd see that i agreed with you I posted before I read your thingy...

I think there might be a video on youtube or something, with the Titan/God fight...
I'll check...

emporerpants
alright, no hard feelings bigbran! yeah, you guys made your points, which were all quite good, so i agree with you.

Lord Urizen
My ass !

Mundus owned a REALM , thats pretty much a dimension plus some, what do they have a planet per pantheon and their getting owned by so em punk with magic toys.

A realm is simply another world. Mundus failed to take over one planet: Earth....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.