Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Your Worthless Self

You Are Worthless

By the way, this is from a book I bought a long time ago, don't take any of these seriously, or even worse, personally.

Strangelove
You don't have any outstanding qualities. It's safe to say you're pretty much just like everyone else.

Strangelove
Really, what good are you? Name 3 attributes that set you apart from others.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Strangelove
Really, what good are you? Name 3 attributes that set you apart from others. ermmcry i dun no

Vinny Valentine
Strangles..

What are you doing...?

RogerRamjet
maybe this'll cheer ya up http://www.z0r.de/?id=224

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Strangles..

What are you doing...? I had an idea for a thread srug

InnerRise
Really, what good are you? Name 3 attributes that set you apart from others.

1. Green Eyes

2. DNA

3. Vocal Chords

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Strangelove
Ah to hell with you

Strangelove
If you take a big risk and follow your dream, chances are you're going to fall flat on your face. On the upside, everyone around you will get a good laugh.

RogerRamjet
Question!: are you sad?

Strangelove
You should find a role model who's been very successful in a vocation that you aspire to, or someone famous that you can look up to. Now imagine what that person would say upon meeting you: "Yeah great, now get lost. Security!"

Strangelove
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Question!: are you sad? no2 Just had an idea for a thread

Pandemoniac
Seems like a book written by someone unable to find any remarkable positive qualities for him/her self. Someone resorting to trying to make others feel just as useless so he/she can live with the idea of being so.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Seems like a book written by someone unable to find any remarkable positive qualities for him/her self. Someone resorting to trying to make others feel just as useless so he/she can live with the idea of being so.

Or someone just making some fun and making money while doing so.

Strangelove
Seems like a book written by someone unable to find any remarkable positive qualities for him/her self. Someone resorting to trying to make others feel just as useless so he/she can live with the idea of being so. Actually, it was written by a psychiatrist stick out tongue

Strangelove
Try another role-model exercise: Picture someone you look up to who is very rich, good-looking and successful, and loved by everyone. Now slowly count to one million, because that's how many years in which you will never be as rich, good-looking, successful, or loved as that person

Pandemoniac
Puzzle,
Good point. Then I doubt who's more pathetic, the author or the writers taking the book serious. Then again, it could be a good sarcastic study on seeing the real important issues of life.

Strangelove
Puzzle,
Good point. Then I doubt who's more pathetic, the author or the writers taking the book serious. Then again, it could be a good sarcastic study on seeing the real important issues of life. That's exactly the point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Well, this most certainly isn't a rip-off of Fight Club.

-AC

Strangelove
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well, this most certainly isn't a rip-off of Fight Club.

-AC That never crossed my mind, actually

Strangelove
You often say that you're not doing exactly what you want to be doing with your life. You will continue saying this until you die

Pandemoniac
You often say that you're not doing exactly what you want to be doing with your life. You will continue saying this until you die

Now that has a good amount of truth for the majority of us, no doubt.

Strangelove
You are not living up to your full potential. You never will

-----

You are good for nothing

Pandemoniac
Still not ruining my day

Strangelove
Still not ruining my day Well reading the book didn't ruin my day either. We must be of stronger stuff stick out tongue

Strangelove
I would be willing to wager that at some point your mother was holding you, looking at you, saying to herself, "What what I thinking?"

Pandemoniac
Haha! This should be made into a musical

Strangelove
Tomorrow is going to be even worse than today.

-----

Think for a moment just how bad things have been going lately.

-----

You're really up shit creek.

silver_tears
I tend to want to prove people wrong so a book like that would just encourage greatness. 13

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
I tend to want to prove people wrong so a book like that would just encourage greatness. 13 I think that's partly the point yes

Strangelove
I sure wouldn't want to be in your shoes

-----

Geez, your life really sucks

-----

Maybe you should binge on ice cream

-----

Mask the pain with drugs

silver_tears
I think that's partly the point yes

I actually like these sayings, but I can see how they can affect a weak person adversely. hmm

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
I actually like these sayings, but I can see how they can affect a weak person adversely. hmm I found it in the humor section of the bookstore srug

Strangelove
Just so you know, there's nothing anyone can do to make things any better

-----

Nobody's really interested in making things better for you anyway

silver_tears
I found it in the humor section of the bookstore srug

And it's by a psychiatrist? lol

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by InnerRise
1. Green Eyes

2. DNA

3. Vocal Chords

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

and you have god of war 2

Strangelove
You're going to feel terrible for a long, long time.

-----

You'll probably never get over these hard times.

-----

I don't like you.

Strangelove
You're not a very pleasant person to be around.

-----

You're boring

-----

When you talk, people are only pretending to be interested. Trust me on this. Their heads are somewhere else

Strangelove
Come to grips with your problems by having a complete emotional breakdown.

-----

Beat yourself up a little today.

-----

Have you considered suicide?

-----

Killing yourself would be a good idea. The only problem is you don't have the guts.

Strangelove
You can buy all the soaps, perfumes and deodorants you want. But rest assured, your body will still emit several very unpleasant odors.

-----

As you get older, you are going to have less and less control over your bladder

-----

You're fat

AngryManatee
I was reading a fitness magazine that had an article about cross-training, and I realized this would have been a good idea for Jesus

Strangelove
In the face of dire adversity, you would crumble.

-----

You've probably said something like "What's this world coming to?" Well look around, it's come to a quite sad state of affairs: us listening to you whining.

-----

Boy, you're really screwed up.

-----

You're going to die someday. It's probably going to hurt

Strangelove
You're not that good-looking

-----

When people stand really close to you and can examine your skin, they're thinking "Gross."

-----

The law of averages would suggest that at some point in your life, someone has referred to you as "that idiot"

-----

The last time someone complimented you by saying that you were a really sweet person, you knew, deep down, that it wasn't true

johnnyforever
weep

Strangelove
Originally posted by johnnyforever
weep petpet

Strangelove
Eight things you can do to feel worthless today

1. Call a relative and tell him or her you're going to turn your life around. Let the condescending cry of "Ha!" echo in your mind.

2. Go on one of Richard Simmons' informercials and let him tell you that your really not all that pathetic.

3. Draw something. Make it as beautiful as you can. When you're done, look at it and realize how bad you are at drawing.

4. Fall and break your collarbone. Blame your own clumsiness.

5. Reveal to a dear friend that your life is falling apart and watch him/her quickly lose interest and distance him/herself from you.

6. Storm you local fast food joint with a gun, then be stunned by the realization that you don't have the guts to shoot up anybody. Get arrested and spend several years is prison anyway.

7. Go for a drive and make a lot of sudden lane changes and incorrect turn signals. Listen very carefully to the things the other drivers yell at you.

8. Wear something that makes your ass look big.

Strangelove
Maybe it would feel good to hurt someone.

-----

You will die lonely

-----

You are really messed up. Yes, it's true that everybody is messed up to a certain extent. But you are a lot more messed up than other people.

-----

You don't have what it takes

*=DeathReaperr'
sad

Strangelove
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
sad petpet

Darth Macabre
Who wrote this? Very interesting indeed, if I'm on the right train of thought.

*=DeathReaperr'
What you think you are good at, isnt what everyone else thinks youre good at.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Who wrote this? Very interesting indeed, if I'm on the right train of thought. Dr. Oswald T. Pratt

Darth Macabre
Right, "You Are Worthless". I remember my friend talking about it, but I never picked it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.