Where is a place on the web can I advertise my comic site(Comix Space).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
I would like to gain more traffic for my site Comix Space( my sig) as of right now I have 26 members which sucks. I was just wondering is there a site or somewhere I can for free I'm in high school 10th grade and I really don't have money sorry. Is there anyone that can help me?

inamilist
short answer no

the only type of "free" advertising you could do is a flier campaign or something of that nature... Or in the banner like you have, but afaik there is a strict "no advertising other forums" rule on this board (I don't know and personally don't care, so no worries here).

The only other way would be to create some sort of buzz about the site that would carry it into the media somehow...

However, the best advertising you are likely to get comes by method of word of mouth. For some reason, your forum has to offer something people don't get here or anywhere else.

for instance, I am likely in your target audience, as I am an active board member of just one board. With limited time to allocate to this type of thing, why should I go to your site as opposed to this one? And honestly, you are unlikely to convince me of why I should, but if my friend user X happened to say "Hey timbo, check this out" I probably would...

long pig
Your idea sucks. You suck. You will fail at everything you will ever do.

Other than that, good job.

Skeets
What you're doing is considered spam.
Having a link to another site not a homepage is considered Spam.

To quote LP "Your idea sucks. You suck. You will fail at everything you will ever do".

long pig
Originally posted by Skeets
What you're doing is considered spam.
Having a link to another site not a homepage is considered Spam.

To quote LP "Your idea sucks. You suck. You will fail at everything you will ever do".
Harsh.
Give the kid a break, don't call him a total sucking failure.

But, alas, I agree he sucks and his whole reason for being does indeed suck.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig

This is exactly what I was going to say until I look at that site. It's actually pretty nifty looking. But it still sucks. You suck. You will fail at everything you will ever do.

Go curl up in a ball and cry yourself to sleep. Don't forget to mail me your allowance.

Alfheim
Originally posted by long pig

Jerk.

Originally posted by The Prophecy
I would like to gain more traffic for my site Comix Space( my sig) as of right now I have 26 members which sucks. I was just wondering is there a site or somewhere I can for free I'm in high school 10th grade and I really don't have money sorry. Is there anyone that can help me?

I thought you closed down your site?

H. S. 6
This is spam.

Spam is not allowed.

End. smile

King Kandy
The sites wacky use of formats made it incomprehensible. That's why I barely go there anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.