Confirmed: It wasn't Terrorist that destroyed WTC nor is it Bush!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
IT WAS DA DEATH STAR!!! HERE IS PROOF

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/death-star-9-11.jpg

Screw any other theories. Pictures is worth thousands of words than those little 'theories'. Deano, Mr. Parker, and Nuclear is officailly pwned!

lord xyz
Originally posted by Black Dalek
IT WAS DA DEATH STAR!!! HERE IS PROOF

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/death-star-9-11.jpg

Screw any other theories. Pictures is worth thousands of words than those little 'theories'. Deano, Mr. Parker, and Nuclear is officailly pwned! lol

Bicnarok
And the Shadows joined insmile laughing

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5821/wtcshadowkj3.jpg

Bicnarok
... and I always knew superman was a turd.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7472/supeswtctt3.jpg

Shin_Blax
@ this thread.

Bicnarok
come on anyone got any more possible culprits ? ?

Magee
Santa Clause?

KharmaDog
I have a sense of humour, but I cannot help but think that at somepoint, someone who lost someone in that disaster will come across thos pics, and for that I cannnot find them humorous in the least.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I have a sense of humour, but I cannot help but think that at somepoint, someone who lost someone in that disaster will come across thos pics, and for that I cannnot find them humorous in the least. I doubt it. It's a long time ago and it's a joke on conspiracy claims, not the attacks themself. It's like, you're uncle getting murdered by a stranger 6 years ago and them some ******* blames your aunt. If I said no, it wasn't Kharma's aunt, it was him! I have photopraphic proof, then show a bad photoshop of your face over a killer and a picture of your uncle there, you would surely laugh at the ******* for being stupid, not think of it as an insult against your uncle. Well, you might get offended, but I think you'll atleast chuckle.

Mr Parker
well since this thread is back again got to comment and say-LOL. Even That theory would have been a better explanation to go by for them than the fairy tale theory the 9-11 commission cooked up. big grin

Bicnarok

lord xyz

ESB -1138
Have a sense of humor doesn't have anything to do with those pictures. Thousands died that day and it isn't something people should joke around with.

Scythe

Bicnarok
this is also rather funny.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9629/peeefk8.png

lord xyz
Originally posted by Scythe
I do, he's standing on the rooftop of the building that's gonna get hit, what an idiot! No, I think it's funny because when I see it, I imagine Silverstein or a member of the Bush Administration or someone like that saying "Lets see how you like it?"

sweersa
How can you people laugh at these pictures? 911 was a very bad day for the United States, a lot of innocent lives were lost. Common, respect people.

lord xyz
Originally posted by sweersa
How can you people laugh at these pictures? 911 was a very bad day for the United States, a lot of innocent lives were lost. Common, respect people. Ooh, one event on your entire country. How aweful.

sweersa
Originally posted by lord xyz
Ooh, one event on your entire country. How aweful.

It was a very tragic event. Something that happened here, you being from the UK, you shouldn't really have such a sarcastic comment on it.

Korosan
I think they should be allowed to joke around with it...whether im going to joke around with it is another story. They have freedom of speech, let em use it lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Korosan
I think they should be allowed to joke around with it...whether im going to joke around with it is another story. They have freedom of speech, let em use it lol

They were going too far. Some things shouldn't be made fun of.

Bicnarok
Oh such a tragic event I agree, 2,500 odd people died. The previous year 6,000 died in an earthquake in Turkey, it hardly made the news apart from the first day or two. One example of how the press is steered to make people remember what THEY want.

lord xyz
It was a very tragic event. Something that happened here, you being from the UK, you shouldn't really have such a sarcastic comment on it. Ermm, World War 2?

sweersa
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Oh such a tragic event I agree, 2,500 odd people died. The previous year 6,000 died in an earthquake in Turkey, it hardly made the news apart from the first day or two. One example of how the press is steered to make people remember what THEY want.

An earthquake is a natural disaster. 9/11 was an attack against a great nation.

Bicnarok
What does it matter how the people died, every year loads of people die for various reasons around the world.

Just because it had to happen to this "great nation" it doesn't make any difference or are people in the US more valuable as others (Note I wrote "people" not US citizens as people from other nations died in the strategy).

And yep the US is a great nation probably the most corrupt nation that ever was.

lord xyz
What does it matter how the people died, every year loads of people die for various reasons around the world.

Just because it had to happen to this "great nation" it doesn't make any difference or are people in the US more valuable as others (Note I wrote "people" not US citizens as people from other nations died in the strategy).

And yep the US is a great nation probably the most corrupt nation that ever was. It's more to do with the principle, not how people died. Also, if I had a choice to keep alive a random American and a random Turk, I'd pick an American.

sweersa

And yep the US is a great nation probably the most corrupt nation that ever was.

Its the fact that such a disaster was intended by some bad people in the Middle East. They are the ones that really killed the people in the towers and planes. It was an act or aggression, man v.s man.

The United States is a great country IMO, I live here, I have a good job, the education here is great and I am pretty happy. Its a free country mate. We have the greatest Armed Forces and many allies, I feel safe here, and our technology is far superior to most other nations. (We pretty much own the Internet)

Sure some aspects of our government may not be perfect, but I don't think such a diverse and huge nation could have a perfect government, in fact, I don't think a "perfect" government could even exist.

When a group of radical morons attack two towers full of people, thats a huge issue, and we go to the source of the problem and fight it there, so we don't have to deal with it here. And we don't like people that try to get any humor from it or disrespect it in any way. I don't joke or talk bad about the train attack the UK had, which killed a few hundred people I believe.

leonheartmm
it isnt just about an attack on a GREAT nation. how many people did die there??????? only a month into it a HUGE earthquake rocks northers{over 8.7 on the richter scale lasting for 9 minutes only a kilometre deep} pakistan killing 280000{yes as in 2 hundered thousand} officially while unoficially atleast 10 times more die{i know, i lived through it, people i knew died} and it doesnt get a TENTH of the world coverage that katrina gets, let alone the time period katrina gets it for.{heavens forbid local american networks or fox}.

its about americans being too obsessed with themselves as a nation to open their eyes to the significance of the wrest of the world. after all think about it, which event is remembered more right now? the tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands/millions or katrina?????

sweersa
Originally posted by leonheartmm
it isnt just about an attack on a GREAT nation. how many people did die there??????? only a month into it a HUGE earthquake rocks northers{over 8.7 on the richter scale lasting for 9 minutes only a kilometre deep} pakistan killing 280000{yes as in 2 hundered thousand} officially while unoficially atleast 10 times more die{i know, i lived through it, people i knew died} and it doesnt get a TENTH of the world coverage that katrina gets, let alone the time period katrina gets it for.{heavens forbid local american networks or fox}.

its about americans being too obsessed with themselves as a nation to open their eyes to the significance of the wrest of the world. after all think about it, which event is remembered more right now? the tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands/millions or katrina?????

Oh my goodness, I am not talking about natural disasters! I am talking about human on human ATTACKS!!!

How many time will I have to say this? How stupid are you people??

Natural disasters happen, they are a fact of life, all we can do about it is help victims etc, 9/11 was a terrorist attack, humans killed all of the people that day (over 2000) nature didn't kill them.

Its sad and wrong that an extreme group would take such measures to kill innocent civillians. Thats why it is such a big and sensitive deal.

Mr Parker
Its the fact that such a disaster was intended by some bad people in the Middle East. They are the ones that really killed the people in the towers and planes. It was an act or aggression, man v.s man.

The United States is a great country IMO, I live here, I have a good job, the education here is great and I am pretty happy. Its a free country mate. We have the greatest Armed Forces and many allies, I feel safe here, and our technology is far superior to most other nations. (We pretty much own the Internet)

Sure some aspects of our government may not be perfect, but I don't think such a diverse and huge nation could have a perfect government, in fact, I don't think a "perfect" government could even exist.

When a group of radical morons attack two towers full of people, thats a huge issue, and we go to the source of the problem and fight it there, so we don't have to deal with it here. And we don't like people that try to get any humor from it or disrespect it in any way. I don't joke or talk bad about the train attack the UK had, which killed a few hundred people I believe.

The country itself is a great country,the government that runs it is not.It is an evil out of control government who considers the american people a bunch of pions.No there is probably no perfect government but our government is not the government anymore that are forefathers faught for where the people had control over the government.Now its big businesses and big corporations that control the government.

you have been hugely misinformed on who was really behind the attacks of sept 11th by the mainstream press btw.the mainstream press is controlled by the CIA and thats who was behind the attacks.They used jets that were remote controlled and flew them into the towers so Bush could have his fake and phony war to go over there and get control over the oil.Bush wanted 9-11 to happen and wanted it to.he even threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks from happening when they approached him with information on the attacks. The radical morons who attacked the towers are the CIA to again,get their fake and phony war they wanted.we dont live in a free country anymore,we live in a dictatership. you want to learn more on who was REALLY behind the attacks,you should go to either the library and check out the book called DEBUNKING THE 9-11 DEBUNKING.an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory by DAVID RAY GRIFFITH.he shreads to pieces in that book the officail version and proves there was government complicity.

The media is a tool for the government,they dont report news.they consider small tiny unimportant events like OJ SIMPSON front page material instead of witnesses who have benn threatened with death threats for saying they heard and saw explosions going off in the towers before the planes hit.they dont report REAL news like that because as i said,they are controlled by the CIA which is a very wicked and evil organization.visit this site if you want to learn the REAL truth.www.infowars.com and go to the 9-11 prior knowledge section there.it documents and proves it all.

sweersa
Originally posted by Mr Parker
The country itself is a great country,the government that runs it is not.It is an evil out of control government who considers the american people a bunch of pions.No there is probably no perfect government but our government is not the government anymore that are forefathers faught for where the people had control over the government.Now its big businesses and big corporations that control the government.

you have been hugely misinformed on who was really behind the attacks of sept 11th by the mainstream press btw.the mainstream press is controlled by the CIA and thats who was behind the attacks.They used jets that were remote controlled and flew them into the towers so Bush could have his fake and phony war to go over there and get control over the oil.Bush wanted 9-11 to happen and wanted it to.he even threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks from happening when they approached him with information on the attacks. The radical morons who attacked the towers are the CIA to again,get their fake and phony war they wanted.we dont live in a free country anymore,we live in a dictatership. you want to learn more on who was REALLY behind the attacks,you should go to either the library and check out the book called DEBUNKING THE 9-11 DEBUNKING.an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory by DAVID RAY GRIFFITH.he shreads to pieces in that book the officail version and proves there was government complicity.

The media is a tool for the government,they dont report news.they consider small tiny unimportant events like OJ SIMPSON front page material instead of witnesses who have benn threatened with death threats for saying they heard and saw explosions going off in the towers before the planes hit.they dont report REAL news like that because as i said,they are controlled by the CIA which is a very wicked and evil organization.visit this site if you want to learn the REAL truth.www.infowars.com and go to the 9-11 prior knowledge section there.it documents and proves it all.

Hahaha You are pretty funny. Oh please, the US government wouldn't do that. Sure some aspects of it may be corrupt., but its still a great nation.

Your political views are corrupt, you must visit the BS sites a lot. The US government wouldn't kill 2000 plus of its own people. That is an insane assumption. The CIA doesn't control the media, the media bashes many aspects of our Government and questions Bush all of the time.

The oil exported from the Middle East became lower after the time we invaded them, we obviously are not there for the oil.

We don't live in a dictatorship fool, we have free elections, Bush will be gone when his term is up, and we will have another new president. Adolf Hitler was a dictator, man, you need to stop reading far left emo BS propaganda and start looking at history and current events.

I have looked into some of the wierd conspiricy things before, its interesting at first, but then you become well aware that its all BS and some of it is even funny at times. Its mostly created by idiots that want attention. And its all crap. Time to get out of the house and look at the real world.

Mr Parker
Hahaha You are pretty funny. Oh please, the US government wouldn't do that. Sure some aspects of it may be corrupt., but its still a great nation.

Your political views are corrupt, you must visit the BS sites a lot. The US government wouldn't kill 2000 plus of its own people. That is an insane assumption. The CIA doesn't control the media, the media bashes many aspects of our Government and questions Bush all of the time.

The oil exported from the Middle East became lower after the time we invaded them, we obviously are not there for the oil.

We don't live in a dictatorship fool, we have free elections, Bush will be gone when his term is up, and we will have another new president. Adolf Hitler was a dictator, man, you need to stop reading far left emo BS propaganda and start looking at history and current events.

I have looked into some of the wierd conspiricy things before, its interesting at first, but then you become well aware that its all BS and some of it is even funny at times. Its mostly created by idiots that want attention. And its all crap. Time to get out of the house and look at the real world.

uh yes the government would and they have done things like that many other times in the past as well.yeah the CIA doesnt control the media,thats why so many former CIA agents have come forward over the years and have done talk show hosts saying they have plants in the media to control them.the CIA in fact killed kennedy because he wanted to pull out of vietnam.some CIA people have even come forwward over the years and confessed that on their deathbeds.

again you have been misinformed,of course were there just for the oil.Bush jr wanted this war because his father didnt finish it.

free elections? man you dont know anything about government.its okay though because for a long time I didnt either.I ALSO for a long time was brainwashed by the school sysytem into believing that.a year before we even had the elections I knew Bush was going to get elected because thats what the elite wanted.we the people dont put them in office or elect them,they get SELECTED by the government.Hillary will be the next president because thats who they have already selected.Or it may even be Guinan for going along with the government coverup of 9-11.there ARE other kinds of dictaterships you know.just because Bush will be gone doesnt mean were not in a dictatership country.

you need to read that website and read ALTERNATIVE newspapers.your just reading the propaganda from the government controlled newspapers and the government controlled school sysytems.the history you been reading about in school is B.S and propaganda.the sooneer you accept that the sooner you will learn you live in a dictatership.the sooner you start subscribing to ALTERNATIVE news sources that cover REAL news like MEDIA BYPASS or AMERICAN FREE PRESS or ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS.just google those newspaper names in to see how you can subscribe to them,as soon as you start listening to THEM instead of the corrupt media,you'll realise that.I DO look at current events its just I dont listen to the lies that the mainstream medid uses to brainwash people into believeing that muslims were behind all this.

The Grey Fox

The Real World is hidden from you. If you think that the Bush Adminstration is good, then you need to look harder instead of just following blindly.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
The Real World is hidden from you. If you think that the Bush Adminstration is good, then you need to look harder instead of just following blindly.

exactly.well said.and following blindly is believing the propaganda by the government controlled media and government controlled school systems that tell us that oswald killed kennedy,was the lone assassin in the third floor window despite witnesses down there who saw and testified to seeing gunmen behind the pickets fences firing a rifle and having the video show people running to the picket fence because they saw gunmen firing behind it.the worst thing to do is listen to the mainstream media and your history classes,best thing to do is check out that website and read those ALTERNATIVE newspapers that report REAL news.as i said,the controlled media, all they are interested in posting on the front page of major newspapers and consider real news is OJ SIMPSON or how your favorite football team did sunday. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
exactly.well said.and following blindly is believing the propaganda by the government controlled media and government controlled school systems that tell us that oswald killed kennedy,was the lone assassin in the third floor window despite witnesses down there who saw and testified to seeing gunmen behind the pickets fences firing a rifle and having the video show people running to the picket fence because they saw gunmen firing behind it.the worst thing to do is listen to the mainstream media and your history classes,best thing to do is check out that website and read those ALTERNATIVE newspapers that report REAL news.as i said,the controlled media, all they are interested in posting on the front page of major newspapers and consider real news is OJ SIMPSON or how your favorite football team did sunday. roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean sixth floor window.

sweersa
Wow. Now the CIA killed Kennedy. I saw JFK, interesting movie, I personally believe the Communists had something to do with his murder, and that two shooters or more were involved, not the US gov't. Troops were eventually pulled out of Vietnam, so your theory doesn't hold up.

Anyways, I don't believe in a majority of the 'OMG teh government is teh EVILZ!!! emo stuff. It makes for a good story though.

I don't think our government would kill off 2000 innocent citizens and a president...say it out load, doesn't sound right. Osama himself and his friends claimed 9/11 was their failt, and the terrorists were ID'ed.

If you really believe all of that government conspiricy BS, I have no idea why you are still here, if I believed that the US government did all of what you said (which i don't) I would be in Mexico or Canada in the blink of an eye.

Oh, and we are not in the middle east for oil, we have enough here and in other places. Oil production in Iraq has been less sense the Iraq war, if we took it over for the oil, it would be more. A lot more.

lord xyz
Wow. Now the CIA killed Kennedy. I saw JFK, interesting movie, I personally believe the Communists had something to do with his murder, and that two shooters or more were involved, not the US gov't. Troops were eventually pulled out of Vietnam, so your theory doesn't hold up.

Anyways, I don't believe in a majority of the 'OMG teh government is teh EVILZ!!! emo stuff. It makes for a good story though.

I don't think our government would kill off 2000 innocent citizens and a president...say it out load, doesn't sound right. Osama himself and his friends claimed 9/11 was their failt, and the terrorists were ID'ed.

If you really believe all of that government conspiricy BS, I have no idea why you are still here, if I believed that the US government did all of what you said (which i don't) I would be in Mexico or Canada in the blink of an eye.

Oh, and we are not in the middle east for oil, we have enough here and in other places. Oil production in Iraq has been less sense the Iraq war, if we took it over for the oil, it would be more. A lot more. The Iraq war is there to be sustained, just like Vietnam was. As for JFK, http://video.google.co.uk/url?docid=2928756561478705121 this video is a very good documentary film. I suggest you watch it. (I'll admit, there are a few mistakes there, but eventually you will see concrete proof there is a conspiracy).

sweersa
The Iraq war is there to be sustained, just like Vietnam was. As for JFK, http://video.google.co.uk/url?docid=2928756561478705121 this video is a very good documentary film. I suggest you watch it. (I'll admit, there are a few mistakes there, but eventually you will see concrete proof there is a conspiracy).

I have seen it. Its a good movie. Great piece of fiction and non-fiction.

I still think the commies got him.

Lee Harvy Oswald was a commie. (sort of) And I am willing to bet his other shooter(s) friend(s) were commies also.

lord xyz
I have seen it. Its a good movie. Great piece of fiction and non-fiction.

I still think the commies got him.

Lee Harvy Oswald was a commie. (sort of) And I am willing to bet his other shooter(s) friend(s) were commies also. In the film it says that Lee Harvey Oswald was an FBI agent framed by the CIA because it's the CIA/Watergate burgalers who did it. They framed Oswald because Oswald was working with Hoover to shut down the CIA for the bay of pigs and disobeying Kennedy.

sweersa
In the film it says that Lee Harvey Oswald was an FBI agent framed by the CIA because it's the CIA/Watergate burgalers who did it. They framed Oswald because Oswald was working with Hoover to shut down the CIA for the bay of pigs and disobeying Kennedy.

Hmm, I hadn't seen the movie in a few years. I don't see that as possible though. Lee Harvey Oswald was a total weirdo, he was obsessed with attention and loved Communism, I believe he either killed Kennedy to be in the history books or he was on a mission for the communists with another shooter or two.

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't see what Sweersa is whining about. Thousands more died in WW2, yet hundreds of spoof movies are made about it. get over yourself. The 9/11 attacks are just as subject to being made fun of as any disaster.

lord xyz
Hmm, I hadn't seen the movie in a few years. I don't see that as possible though. Lee Harvey Oswald was a total weirdo, he was obsessed with attention and loved Communism, I believe he either killed Kennedy to be in the history books or he was on a mission for the communists with another shooter or two. No. Evidence suggest that Oswald was a facsist. Evidence also shows that he was infact a double agent working for the FBI. All that is stated in the documentary. I suggest you see it again.

Mr Parker
yes the CIA killed kennedy as well as being behind the world trade center dissaster.as a matter of fact,after the assassination took place in 63,so many people started having doubts about the warren commissions fairy tale version that oswald was the lone assassin over the years that due to that fact,there was ANOTHER Investigation into it in 1978 called the house select committe on assassinations.even THEY concluded that there was at least a second rifleman involved.But there investigation was as big of a joke as well.
According to one member who was on that panel,he was disgusted with that investigation because anytime someone brought forth information of government involvement,they completely ignored it.they had no interest in learning the truth.the HSCA in their conclusion concluded that there indeed was a second shooter but they could not locate the shooter,they concluded that it was the result of a probable conspiracy and that it was carried about by the mob.They never even went after the mob though or had any serious notions of it because they knew that if they went after the mob and prosecuted them,the mod would come forward and say-hey wait a minute,yes we were involved but we had help.the people that helped us out to pull it all off was the CIA.so anything that linked toward government involvement,they ignored.matter of fact as the HSCA investigation was winding down,two CIA men came forward and confessed to it saying-we did it,where do you want to go with this? and of course they chose to ignore them and not pursue it because again it pointed towards government

all you got to do is go down to washington and go through the archives there and you'll find that information for yourself.its all there.

you dont think they would do that because thats what you like millions have been CONDITIONED to believe by the mainstream press that our government and president would never do something so evil.however thats been proven to be false.Not only has documented evidence over the years surfaced that Lyndon johnson and dick nixon were involved in kennedys assassination and the CIA pulled it off,but there has been documented evidence that has surfaced that our government has long been engaged in these kinds of autrocitys. thats what the government for many years tried to get people to do,look the other way in the other directions,thinking was it the mob? was it the russians? was it castro? ect ect.
For a while I considered the mob theory and the russian theory but then they fall apart because the ONLY people who had the power to pull it off were people in high positions of power within the government.Could the russians have controlled the american media? could they have made the warren commission members conclude oswald did it? could they have set up oswald like they did without OUR intelligence finding out? could the russians have controlled the media like they did around the entire country? could the russians have changed the parade route? could the russians get the military intelligence community to stand down that day and relax security measures? could the russians have made the secret service remove their protection that day? normal routine security measures taken for a presidents visit to a city that day were not carried out by the military day or secret service that day because they said they had orders from high up to stand down that day.the secret service procedures that day were not followed or carried out,the car making that unusual turn to slow down was a direct violation of secret service standards.the protection detail that day was a joke.never before or since then according to people who served on the secret service back then and people who have been interviewed over the years,there were MANY violations that day such as windows being left open,an umbrella going up,no secret servicemen on the bumpers of the limo,the motorcycle patrolmen being told to drive BEHIND the limo instead of beside it.when clinton came here to town once,the secret service were checking windows,buildings,sewer systems,EVERYTHING days in advance before the event and thats how they ALWAYS operated as well nov 22nd 1963 as well.

after considering all those questions and interviewing witnesses over the years who for many years kept their mouths shut about what they really saw because many people that testified before the warren commission died in mysterious ways,they are now coming forward talking about how how FBI agents threatened them with arrest and gave them death threats if they did not tell the official version.who can blame them? they wisely knew that if they could kill the president,then what chance in the world did THEY have to live? none.NOW Though they are coming forward and telling the truth about how they saw a second gunmen on the picket fence and were given death threats back then to keep quiet.NOW they have no reason to hol back because they are getting so old and know they wont be around much longer to live anyways,they got nothing to fear NOW.

why am I here? because people need to know the truth of what went on that day when all this happened.thats WHY I am here.I wonder why YOUR here if your not willing to accept it that your school sysytem and the media could have possibly have lied to you that day about what happened in history class on that day in nov 22nd 1963.or not willing to take an objective look at 9-11 either? roll eyes (sarcastic) the reason there is a controversy over kennedy and 9-11 is because the fatcs of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government.its not a theory that kennedy wanted to pull out of vietnam and that the CIA wanted the war to continue either,its a known fact.Kennedy had drafted plans to pull out completely by 1965.in document # 263 he drew up those plans.Johnson however signed document # 273 after becoming president which REVERSED kennedys policy to withdraw out of vietnam by 1965.the CIA knew that if they could get kennedy in there,Johnson could be bought off to give them their continued war they wanted.
again stop listening to the school system and the government controlled media and look at ALTERNATIVE NEWS SOURCES. roll eyes (sarcastic)

if you did any investigation into 9-11,you would also know that Bush and cheney profited immensely from 9-11.just do a google search on cheney,bush and profiting from 9-11 and you will find all kinds of information pop up.I wish it was a story but this is real stuff dude.except most people dont want to do any research on it because they are like you and have this naive belief that our government could never do something so barbaric and evil to its own people.when actually they have for years.Besides kennedy and 9-11,FDR was an evil corrupt bastard as well and not hardly the great president people have been led to believe he was either.He like Bush did with 9-11,had foreknowledge that america would be attacked by the japenese and did nothing to try and stop it.simply because he wanted it to happen.The real reason the japense attacked us was because FDR provoked them into it by cutting off their oil supply.The US fleet reported seeing aircraft stray off course and asked if any action should be taken against them but were told by their commanding superiours to stand down and ignore it.This has been all over the history channel and documented in the very well researched book DAY OF DECIET.where it documents all of that. well Bush did the same thing FDR did,our country hasnt changed any since then.You dude have been misled by the school sysytems and the controlled media.

Dont be a coward like XYZ who is afraid of the truth that bombs went off in the towers and ignores overwhelming evidence that proves there were and wont read books that I refer him to that document clinton is as evil as bush is,if you want to know the truth,then read these books,they are a good start to the fairy tales you have been told in school about kennedy,9-11 and pearl harbour. for kennedy,read the book- "CROSSFIRE,the plot that killed kennedy." It has tremoundous amounts of information and documented proof that the CIA was behind it all.

for pearl harbour,again read the book DAY OF DECEIT.It documents and proves it all that FDR provoked the japense into attack to get us into a war with germany the american public wanted to stay out of.They wanted to stay out of it and FDR could not get the people to get behind him in that war he wanted,which CHURCH HILL was trying to get him to join forces with him in his war against germany,so he used pearl harbour to get people to back him in his war against germany and join churchhill in the british,its all documented in the book and again,on the history channel as well. for 9-11,the book that proves and documents it all that 9-11 was an inside job carried out by the government is -well theres many great ones ou there that prove it,but the best to to start off with is "DEBUNKING 9-11 DEBUNKING.AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY." just read those ALTERNATIVE sources and you will then understand that you have been badly misinformed by the media and school sysytems.Hey they brainwashed me for years with their lies about kennedy,so theres no shame in ackowledging it,they've done so with many countless numbers of people.
oh and osama initially claimed he DIDNT do it,it wasnt until a couple months later that they discovered a video thats obviously a fake osama bin laden saying he did it.

Mr Parker
Hmm, I hadn't seen the movie in a few years. I don't see that as possible though. Lee Harvey Oswald was a total weirdo, he was obsessed with attention and loved Communism, I believe he either killed Kennedy to be in the history books or he was on a mission for the communists with another shooter or two.

actually thanks to the movie JFK,the ARRB in 1997-the assassinations records review board that clinton appointed which had the CIA AND FBI declassify a lot of their documents on,many which were blacked out by the way,and had a panel appointed to look at and many independent researchers got to look at as well,one of them they came across,proved what many independent investigaters had theorized for many years because they didnt have any solid evidence to go by that oswald was a CIA agent.but thanks to the documents that were released,investigaters came across one that they carelessly did not black out which proved that the birth Lee Harvey Oswald WAS indeed a CIA agent.that was something his mother for years suspected was that her son was a CIA agent.the real LHO many people think is still alive because the one that was shot down in the police department,had none of the identificatins the birth lee harvey oswald did.It was more than likely a russian double agent that was shot down.Because for one thing,the birth Lee harvey oswald was listed in the marines as being 5'11" the one that was gunned down in the police department basement was 5'8".mazing how he magically shrunk.Plus margerite oswald herself-oswalds mom,said when oslwad came back,that was not her son,that was not what he looked like.another thing that the oswald that was gunned down in the basement could not have been him was that oswald had a visable scar behind his ear from an operation performed on him as a little child,the oswald gunned down in the basement,had no scar behind his ear.but yes they did find out that LHO was indeed a CIA agent.you'll never hear that reported in the mainstream press of course though.

sweersa
No. Evidence suggest that Oswald was a facsist. Evidence also shows that he was infact a double agent working for the FBI. All that is stated in the documentary. I suggest you see it again.

I never said he was a Facsist, I said he was a Communist.

I have seen an actual documentary on the History channel about the JFK thing, and yes they also cover the controversies. Its more of a valid source than a movie.

And Mr. Parker, please divide your paragraphs, I really didn't bother to read a majority of your content material becuase they were so darn long, and un-divided, but I got your general idea. I respect the effort and time you took to type your long posts so I will get to reading them all eventually, fully.

I really think a lot of people like to make or start controversial media elements and talk about them, becuase of attention and money. (Michael Moore anyone?)

So a majority of the crap theories I blow off, like the US planning 9/11, NASA stageing the landing on the moon, all sorts of BS thats just cracy to say.

As for JFK, evidence of all sorts of theories exists, its impossible to say what really happened, some say it was the CIA, FBI, the Communists, (I think this may be it) the Mafia, and Oswald just by himself. Obviously Oswald had something to do with it. (I believe he was working with the commies OR was just with another pro-commie group.)

No one really knows, if we did, we wouldn't be arguing with it.

Japan was an Axis power in WWII, so we would have obviously cut off oil connections with the enemy.

Also, the destruction of the twin towers really caused the US economy to take a hit, a Pesident couldn't do such a thing, also, Osama and his buddies claimed they did it, and they still make videos about it.

Mr Parker
I never said he was a Facsist, I said he was a Communist.

I have seen an actual documentary on the History channel about the JFK thing, and yes they also cover the controversies. Its more of a valid source than a movie.

And Mr. Parker, please divide your paragraphs, I really didn't bother to read a majority of your content material becuase they were so darn long, and un-divided, but I got your general idea. I respect the effort and time you took to type your long posts so I will get to reading them all eventually, fully.

I really think a lot of people like to make or start controversial media elements and talk about them, becuase of attention and money. (Michael Moore anyone?)

So a majority of the crap theories I blow off, like the US planning 9/11, NASA stageing the landing on the moon, all sorts of BS thats just cracy to say.

As for JFK, evidence of all sorts of theories exists, its impossible to say what really happened, some say it was the CIA, FBI, the Communists, (I think this may be it) the Mafia, and Oswald just by himself. Obviously Oswald had something to do with it. (I believe he was working with the commies OR was just with another pro-commie group.)

No one really knows, if we did, we wouldn't be arguing with it.

Japan was an Axis power in WWII, so we would have obviously cut off oil connections with the enemy.

Also, the destruction of the twin towers really caused the US economy to take a hit, a Pesident couldn't do such a thing, also, Osama and his buddies claimed they did it, and they still make videos about it.

Dude there was a video out that the mainstream news even showed that you obviously never saw in the following days where the REAL Bin Laden said he DIDNT do it.Not surprising that you didnt see it though because they only showed it on the daytime news once.thats how the mainstream press operates,they show the important stuff like that ONCE and never show it again.when you see important news like that,you should write down everything you remember them saying,because they will only show it once,never to be repeated again.

Fortunately there are many people out there who watch the news regularly and saw him say that,that he said he didnt do it.It wasnt till a couple months later that the troops "supposedly" came across what they say is an authentic video of bin laden saying he did it.when if you look at that video of the guy saying it,theres some dicrepancys in the tape between that guy and Bin Laden and its obvious those tapes are fake.

The guy in these videos is NOT Bin Laden.Reasons we know its NOT him in these photos of those videos is for one thing,in those videos,it shows him wearing a ring which is a well known fact that his religion forbids their people to wear jewelery.Plus the beard is much greyer than the REAL Bin Ladens of recent photos of him.Not only that,the videos show him writing right handed and its a known fact that he is left handed.

I never said a president could do it.I NEVER said that.I said that Bush profited from it all.Of course he didnt plan it,I never said that.He WAS aware though that it would happen and did nothing to try and stop them.He was warned from foreign intelligences around the world but he ignored them.He even threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks when they approached him and told him they had information there were going to be terrorists attacks against the towers.

Those FBI agents then went to new york attorney David Schippers who headed up the impeachment of clinton when he tried to impeach Clinton and schippers approached Ashcroft begging him to listen to these FBI agents and look at their files they had about it.except Ashcroft ignored him and would not look into it either.Dude Bush's father Bush SR used to be the former director of the CIA.

Are you not even aware that the CIA performs assassiantions on world leaders? or that they are involved in covert operations of smuggling drugs into the states? if your that much in the dark,you need to start going to the library and reading up on books about the CIA because many CIA officers have come forward over the years and said they got out of it because of what an out of control agency it has become over the years.even Harry Truman himself -who created the CIA,said himself,when he got out of office,it was the worst mistake he ever made creating it.He said he created a monster.He said it quite a few times actually.Because the CIA started doing activities over the years afterwards that was never his intention for it to become.It was created to gather information and report directly to the president was its sole purpose,not to participate in illegal assassinations of world leaders and other illegal covert stuff.

your wrong in your theory that he was a communist.Go back and read ALL my posts instead of parts of it and you will understand WHY the CIA killed him and the proof the CIA did it and that oswald was a CIA agent.You already confessed you didnt read all my post.because I told you its already been proven that oswald WAS indeed a CIA agent when thanks to ARRB's release of CIA documents back in 97,investigaters found documents what researchers suspected for years but could not prove till now thanks to the ARRBS rellease of the documents-which again means ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD.which is that Lee harvey oswald was a CIA agent.The only news channel you will ever hear that MIGHT broadcast that though is the history channel.

You'll never hear it on the nightly news or on the front page cover of the controlled GOVERNMENT newspapers such as the los angeles times. theres many books out there that prove it was the CIA behind the whole damn thing.I just explained to you how people in high factions og of government were the only ones that could have pulled it off.Read through ALL my posts and you will see.

actually most people who know how to think for themselves and outside the box and have throughly researched it like countless numbers of people do such as myself,know it was the CIA, its just were still having this discussion because the government is still lying about the fact that they were the ones that did it.would you REALLY expect them to come forward and say-yeah we did it.We killed kennedy.uh no.

as far as that bastard FDR having foreknowledge of the attacks and letting it happen.AGAIN read the book DAY OF DECEIT.It documents and explains it all.its based on over like 30,000 recently releasec classified documents of government files the authoer went through and researched over the years.

as far as Michale Moore goes,he knows his stuff and has done an outstanding job of exposing that criminal Bush for who he really is in his movie video Farenheit 9-11.He is a true patriot that cares about his country.thanks for respecting my efforts in bringing this to you and taking the time to read through it all like you said you would.you at least seem to know how to properly debate unlike that child LORD XYZ does who insults people when he cant counter their points and gets proven wrong constantly by people that bombs were set off in the towers.thanks for not stooping to HIS childish level.

btw,as far as conspiracys go,the only ones I discuss with people on where it was an inside job by the government are 9-11,the clinton scandals,and the kennedy assassination because I have done countless hours of research on those topics and with 9-11 and kennedy ESPECIALLY,those are world wide known facts that the whole damn thing was pulled of by the government which are so easy to prove.some people though,it doesnt matter what you show them,they are so much in denial and afraid that our own government could do such a horrible thing to their own people,that you could show them a tape of bush and cheney in the white house talking saying-Yeah were finally going to get our little war started now when the CIA takes down those towers tomorrow.HEE HEE HEE HEE.

you could show them a tape of that happening and they will go and say-ah thats no proof,thats no evidence because again,their too much in deinal. anyways,as i was saying,maybe the NASA moon landing wasnt a hoax,that it really DID happen.Well I have my doubts because of how the government lies about everything else and a few things I have heard about it,or with area 51,I have my suspecions that the government is doing alien cover ups in that base but as with the nasa moon landing,you will never hear me tell you its not B.S because I havent done much research into it and theres no real hard evidence that proves those theorys I have suspecions about.However with kennedy and 9-11,I have done enough research on those two topics because they are extremely important and the world deserves to know the truth about them.that I have no doubts whatsoever that they were inside jobs by the CIA and nobody will ever convince me othersise because again,the evidence is just too overwhelming that proves it.sadly though,numbers of people still live in denial and ignore the evidence though.they dont want to hear it.ESPECIALLY with 9-11 because its so recent.I have been finding out that many people these days WILL accept it that the government killed kennedy because that was so long ago,9-11 though is so recent though that its too depressing for them to acknowledge their own govwernment did such a horrible thing,so they ignore facts and live in denial on the issue sadly.

sweersa
Dude there was a video out that the mainstream news even showed that you obviously never saw in the following days where the REAL Bin Laden said he DIDNT do it.Not surprising that you didnt see it though because they only showed it on the daytime news once.thats how the mainstream press operates,they show the important stuff like that ONCE and never show it again.when you see important news like that,you should write down everything you remember them saying,because they will only show it once,never to be repeated again.

Fortunately there are many people out there who watch the news regularly and saw him say that,that he said he didnt do it.It wasnt till a couple months later that the troops "supposedly" came across what they say is an authentic video of bin laden saying he did it.when if you look at that video of the guy saying it,theres some dicrepancys in the tape between that guy and Bin Laden and its obvious those tapes are fake.

The guy in these videos is NOT Bin Laden.Reasons we know its NOT him in these photos of those videos is for one thing,in those videos,it shows him wearing a ring which is a well known fact that his religion forbids their people to wear jewelery.Plus the beard is much greyer than the REAL Bin Ladens of recent photos of him.Not only that,the videos show him writing right handed and its a known fact that he is left handed.

I never said a president could do it.I NEVER said that.I said that Bush profited from it all.Of course he didnt plan it,I never said that.He WAS aware though that it would happen and did nothing to try and stop them.He was warned from foreign intelligences around the world but he ignored them.He even threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks when they approached him and told him they had information there were going to be terrorists attacks against the towers.

Those FBI agents then went to new york attorney David Schippers who headed up the impeachment of clinton when he tried to impeach Clinton and schippers approached Ashcroft begging him to listen to these FBI agents and look at their files they had about it.except Ashcroft ignored him and would not look into it either.Dude Bush's father Bush SR used to be the former director of the CIA.

Are you not even aware that the CIA performs assassiantions on world leaders? or that they are involved in covert operations of smuggling drugs into the states? if your that much in the dark,you need to start going to the library and reading up on books about the CIA because many CIA officers have come forward over the years and said they got out of it because of what an out of control agency it has become over the years.even Harry Truman himself -who created the CIA,said himself,when he got out of office,it was the worst mistake he ever made creating it.He said he created a monster.He said it quite a few times actually.Because the CIA started doing activities over the years afterwards that was never his intention for it to become.It was created to gather information and report directly to the president was its sole purpose,not to participate in illegal assassinations of world leaders and other illegal covert stuff.

your wrong in your theory that he was a communist.Go back and read ALL my posts instead of parts of it and you will understand WHY the CIA killed him and the proof the CIA did it and that oswald was a CIA agent.You already confessed you didnt read all my post.because I told you its already been proven that oswald WAS indeed a CIA agent when thanks to ARRB's release of CIA documents back in 97,investigaters found documents what researchers suspected for years but could not prove till now thanks to the ARRBS rellease of the documents-which again means ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD.which is that Lee harvey oswald was a CIA agent.The only news channel you will ever hear that MIGHT broadcast that though is the history channel.

You'll never hear it on the nightly news or on the front page cover of the controlled GOVERNMENT newspapers such as the los angeles times. theres many books out there that prove it was the CIA behind the whole damn thing.I just explained to you how people in high factions og of government were the only ones that could have pulled it off.Read through ALL my posts and you will see.

actually most people who know how to think for themselves and outside the box and have throughly researched it like countless numbers of people do such as myself,know it was the CIA, its just were still having this discussion because the government is still lying about the fact that they were the ones that did it.would you REALLY expect them to come forward and say-yeah we did it.We killed kennedy.uh no.

as far as that bastard FDR having foreknowledge of the attacks and letting it happen.AGAIN read the book DAY OF DECEIT.It documents and explains it all.its based on over like 30,000 recently releasec classified documents of government files the authoer went through and researched over the years.

as far as Michale Moore goes,he knows his stuff and has done an outstanding job of exposing that criminal Bush for who he really is in his movie video Farenheit 9-11.He is a true patriot that cares about his country.thanks for respecting my efforts in bringing this to you and taking the time to read through it all like you said you would.you at least seem to know how to properly debate unlike that child LORD XYZ does who insults people when he cant counter their points and gets proven wrong constantly by people that bombs were set off in the towers.thanks for not stooping to HIS childish level.

btw,as far as conspiracys go,the only ones I discuss with people on where it was an inside job by the government are 9-11,the clinton scandals,and the kennedy assassination because I have done countless hours of research on those topics and with 9-11 and kennedy ESPECIALLY,those are world wide known facts that the whole damn thing was pulled of by the government which are so easy to prove.some people though,it doesnt matter what you show them,they are so much in denial and afraid that our own government could do such a horrible thing to their own people,that you could show them a tape of bush and cheney in the white house talking saying-Yeah were finally going to get our little war started now when the CIA takes down those towers tomorrow.HEE HEE HEE HEE.

you could show them a tape of that happening and they will go and say-ah thats no proof,thats no evidence because again,their too much in deinal. anyways,as i was saying,maybe the NASA moon landing wasnt a hoax,that it really DID happen.Well I have my doubts because of how the government lies about everything else and a few things I have heard about it,or with area 51,I have my suspecions that the government is doing alien cover ups in that base but as with the nasa moon landing,you will never hear me tell you its not B.S because I havent done much research into it and theres no real hard evidence that proves those theorys I have suspecions about.However with kennedy and 9-11,I have done enough research on those two topics because they are extremely important and the world deserves to know the truth about them.that I have no doubts whatsoever that they were inside jobs by the CIA and nobody will ever convince me othersise because again,the evidence is just too overwhelming that proves it.sadly though,numbers of people still live in denial and ignore the evidence though.they dont want to hear it.ESPECIALLY with 9-11 because its so recent.I have been finding out that many people these days WILL accept it that the government killed kennedy because that was so long ago,9-11 though is so recent though that its too depressing for them to acknowledge their own govwernment did such a horrible thing,so they ignore facts and live in denial on the issue sadly.

Bin Laden at first denied, but later admitted involvement in the incidents of 9/11. Its so obvious he hates America. In 1998 he signed a document stateing he wanted people to kill Americans (the fatwa). The Islamic terrorists involved in the attacks have all been identified. The United Kingdom also had an investigation of 9/11, and had the same results as the FBI. Does that mean the UK is evil also?

Anybody who can't see what Michael Moore is up to must be an idiot, its obvious why he really does what he does, he wants money. You must of missed the CSPAN video of an old friend of Mike's who revealed what he really is about, him$elf. A socialist healthcare system isn't the way to go, unless you want poor treatment and long wait times, i would rather have a job with healthcare, which isn't that hard to get. (My job offers healthcare, but I am still on my parent's plan.) Michael Moore once said that he doesn't care if people pirate his videos, that he just wants his messages spread, when his newest documentary came out, he hired a company to block p2p file sharing networks from distributing them, why? He wants his money. He doesn't care about anyone. Watch the DVD documentary "Shooting Michael Moore." You may be as surprised as I was when I viewed it.

So, according to you, the US government wanted 9/11 to happen, and so it did, then we framed a terrorist organization? And they claim they did it? And we then invade parts of the middle east to take them out, on something we according to you did in the first place?

I find your sense of humor shocking.

Its not right to take a sensitive issue such as this and spread a bunch of emo lies and anti-government propaganda. Its really pathetic.

People like you should shut up or move out of America to spew your BS somewhere else.

I am assuming you are some young kid who reads too many fake internet articles. Someone is laughing.

Korosan
Bin Laden at first denied, but later admitted involvement in the incidents of 9/11. Its so obvious he hates America. In 1998 he signed a document stateing he wanted people to kill Americans (the fatwa). The Islamic terrorists involved in the attacks have all been identified. The United Kingdom also had an investigation of 9/11, and had the same results as the FBI. Does that mean the UK is evil also?

Anybody who can't see what Michael Moore is up to must be an idiot, its obvious why he really does what he does, he wants money. You must of missed the CSPAN video of an old friend of Mike's who revealed what he really is about, him$elf. A socialist healthcare system isn't the way to go, unless you want poor treatment and long wait times, i would rather have a job with healthcare, which isn't that hard to get. (My job offers healthcare, but I am still on my parent's plan.) Michael Moore once said that he doesn't care if people pirate his videos, that he just wants his messages spread, when his newest documentary came out, he hired a company to block p2p file sharing networks from distributing them, why? He wants his money. He doesn't care about anyone. Watch the DVD documentary "Shooting Michael Moore." You may be as surprised as I was when I viewed it.

So, according to you, the US government wanted 9/11 to happen, and so it did, then we framed a terrorist organization? And they claim they did it? And we then invade parts of the middle east to take them out, on something we according to you did in the first place?

Its not right to take a sensitive issue such as this and spread a bunch of emo lies and anti-government propaganda. Its really pathetic.

People like you should shut up or move out of America to spew your BS somewhere else.

I am assuming you are some young kid who reads too many fake internet articles. Someone is laughing.

"Someone is Laughing"....im that someone lol rock on. Michael Moore sucks..of course hes in it for himself. He's gotta have some money so he can buy his three meals of bigmacs every day.

sweersa
"Someone is Laughing"....im that someone lol rock on. Michael Moore sucks..of course hes in it for himself. He's gotta have some money so he can buy his three meals of bigmacs every day.

Hahaha

Thats pretty funny, someday Moore should make a documentary about American obesity, and use himself as a prime example.

if I am not mistaken I believe Moore is against the big oil companies, I recently found out, he has shares of some of thoes same companies! lol

I wonder..$$$

Korosan
Hahaha

Thats pretty funny, someday Moore should make a documentary about American obesity, and use himself as a prime example.

if I am not mistaken I believe Moore is against the big oil companies, I recently found out, he has shares of some of thoes same companies! lol

I wonder..$$$

His new name is Mr. Obese Communist Hypocrite!

sweersa
His new name is Mr. Obese Communist Hypocrite!

That name sure fits him.

Its pretty sad what he has done to people, he has taken advantage of, tricked, and lied to many people for the benefit of his movies.

And Mr. Parker, I have a question for you, if 9/11 was all started by the US government, what do you have to say about the pentagon attack that very same day? And what of United flight 93? So the government wanted to take out its own two most vital buildings, and failed trying to hit one? Good luck trying to explain some more BS to cover that one up. Ifs you see it totally impossible save your time and don't even bother. Time for you to get even more creative.

lord xyz
I never said he was a Facsist, I said he was a Communist. I meant he was a fascist. My mistake.

I have seen an actual documentary on the History channel about the JFK thing, and yes they also cover the controversies. Its more of a valid source than a movie.Ermm, k. I'm on about that specific video.

And Mr. Parker, please divide your paragraphs, I really didn't bother to read a majority of your content material becuase they were so darn long, and un-divided, but I got your general idea. I respect the effort and time you took to type your long posts so I will get to reading them all eventually, fully.Woo. Longer pages no expression

I really think a lot of people like to make or start controversial media elements and talk about them, becuase of attention and money. (Michael Moore anyone?)He makes great documentaries expressing the problems in America. Your point?

So a majority of the crap theories I blow off, like the US planning 9/11, NASA stageing the landing on the moon, all sorts of BS thats just cracy to say. Well, think of it like this. "If the secret services at work had done their job, those attacks wouldn't have happened." -- George Magasine (1999). Before JFK Jr.'s death.

As for JFK, evidence of all sorts of theories exists, its impossible to say what really happened, some say it was the CIA, FBI, the Communists, (I think this may be it) the Mafia, and Oswald just by himself. Obviously Oswald had something to do with it. (I believe he was working with the commies OR was just with another pro-commie group.)The documentary proves it was the CIA. Certain websites debunk those theories aswell as others like JFK commiting suicide and LBJ doing it.

No one really knows, if we did, we wouldn't be arguing with it.I know, and we are arguing about it because you don't.

Japan was an Axis power in WWII, so we would have obviously cut off oil connections with the enemy. I don't know what relavence this hs to the topic.

Also, the destruction of the twin towers really caused the US economy to take a hit, The people in power don't care about the economy. That's more than obvious.
a Pesident couldn't do such a thing, He probably didn't.
also, Osama and his buddies claimed they did it, and they still make videos about it. There's a lot of confusion between those videos. Especially since the latest one shows him with a whole new beard! And a confession doesn't necessarily means he conclusively did it. He could have been forced to make a "Confession" to trick the public. Or he was part of it, but wasn't the only one. After all, George H. W. Bush was in Saudi Arabia the morning of Teusday, 11th September 2001. But hey, a former CIA agent/former Watergate burglar/former Vice president/former president of the USA in the country on the same day that country attacked the USA talking with the Saudi royal family isn't suspicious at all and shouldn't be on the news.

lord xyz
That name sure fits him.

Its pretty sad what he has done to people, he has taken advantage of, tricked, and lied to many people for the benefit of his movies.

And Mr. Parker, I have a question for you, if 9/11 was all started by the US government, what do you have to say about the pentagon attack that very same day? And what of United flight 93? So the government wanted to take out its own two most vital buildings, and failed trying to hit one? Good luck trying to explain some more BS to cover that one up. Ifs you see it totally impossible save your time and don't even bother. Time for you to get even more creative. I've researched the pentagon strike for about 3 years now.

Yes, they hit it. It was strange they hit it. But it's clear that attack was staged.

1. The plane circled the pentagon. Looking for the best point to hit which was...the bit under construction with a selected number of people working there, less people were working there than any other part of the pentagon. Rumsfeld was on the opposite side (but then again, he does work there (but then again, the plane was aiming there first, then did that ridiculous 270 degree turn)).

2. Pentagon air space couldn't have been pentrated. How the hell can a terrorist go through pentagon air space for that amount of time and not be removed? The plane was still on the radar when in the space, but no action? Why not?

sweersa
I've researched the pentagon strike for about 3 years now.

Yes, they hit it. It was strange they hit it. But it's clear that attack was staged.

1. The plane circled the pentagon. Looking for the best point to hit which was...the bit under construction with a selected number of people working there, less people were working there than any other part of the pentagon. Rumsfeld was on the opposite side (but then again, he does work there (but then again, the plane was aiming there first, then did that ridiculous 270 degree turn)).

2. Pentagon air space couldn't have been pentrated. How the hell can a terrorist go through pentagon air space for that amount of time and not be removed? The plane was still on the radar when in the space, but no action? Why not?

I don't think fighter jets had time to take off and find the planes so quickly or the authority to shoot down a civillian aircraft in that small amount of time, even if it looked like it was going to hit into the city, its too late even if they shoot it down, people will die.

Why would the government attack its own prime base anyways? Thats just stupid.

The people on the planes with cell phones talked about and described the muslim terrorists, were they staged also?

Your crap theory is breaking apart more and more.

lord xyz
I don't think fighter jets had time to take off and find the planes so quickly or the authority to shoot down a civillian aircraft in that small amount of time, even if it looked like it was going to hit into the city, its too late even if they shoot it down, people will die. There was plenty of time. Shooting down a plane can take probably 5 minutes I'm sure.

Why would the government attack its own prime base anyways? Thats just stupid. To scare the public.

The people on the planes with cell phones talked about and described the muslim terrorists, were they staged also? I don't know. If they weren't, that doesn't debunk my two points.

Your crap theory is breaking apart more and more. Not really. You still haven't talked about point 1, or the fact that there was no action.

sweersa
Its not like we have fighter jets parked everywhere. There are these places called bases where the jets are, or Navy carriers, we don't have enough to have a response time of 5 minutes in some areas I am sure.

You have to have intelligence identify/find the problem or threat, decided what to do, call in a jet to do the job, jet takes off, jet finds target, jet recieves order, jet fires....this takes time believe it or not. Its like when someone calls the cops and it takes forever for them to come even during an emergency.

And I don't think a jet will fire on a plane loaded with civillians when the military intelligence isn't sure exactly where the plane is going, and when its obvious where the plane is going (building or tower) its far too late to shoot anything down.

Mr Parker

It amazes me how everytime you kids who are afraid of the truth, feel the need to engage in childish insults.I was nice to you in my posts and because you cant counter my points you got to act like a stupid kid.your a pathetic frightened kid obviously like korasan and xyz.for that,since you clearly dont know how to debate in a mature way,this will be my last response to you.

No anybody who believs the crap you are spilling is an idiot.Moore has documented proof to back up everything he says in that video Farenheit 9-11. roll eyes (sarcastic) you didnt even touch ANY of my points I made that proves those pics of Bin Laden are fake where he later says he did it when AGAIN the only time in videos that were proven to be authentic,was 5 days later saying he didnt do it.

I havent seen that video SICKO or know much about that,what I DO know is he has documented proof to back up everything he says in his video documentary Farenheit 9-11.

uh the so called islaminic terrorists that have been identified,some are alive and have said they had nothing to do with it.you need to stop letting the mainstream media brainwash you with their propaganda and lies.THEIR the ones full of B.S. kid. Its funny that you mention the united kingdom because since they are not controlled by the mainstream press here in america,they have been objective and have said the us government was behind it as well.they actually looked at the facts.

No whats NOT right is for someone like you to be afraid of the truth and not look at these alternative independent media sources I have given you to check out that proves all this to be true because your afraid of the truth.THATS not whats right.you crack me up with your logic. laughing

got news for you kid,your own government that you blindly worship and listen to has brainwashed you with their lies and propaganda so much that your so afraid of this being the truth that you wont even look at any alternative source that counters the official version obviously.pitiful,and you actually think you have logic and common sense? laughing the B.S you blindly listen to,now THATS pathetic. stick out tongue

No people like you who are afraid of the truth are a disgrace to america.Bush loves you for that,being brainwashed by the government like you have and afraid to look at any alternative news sources that prove the official version full of lies and B.S.You obviously have been so brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the school sysytem and mainstream media,that if you were ever able to think for yourself,you cant now.
I told you I read books,books that PROVE it to be true.and yes,the internet is a far better source of information than the freaking mainstream media.the sooner you learn that,the better off you'll be.

Mr Parker
That name sure fits him.

And Mr. Parker, I have a question for you, if 9/11 was all started by the US government, what do you have to say about the pentagon attack that very same day? And what of United flight 93? So the government wanted to take out its own two most vital buildings, and failed trying to hit one? Good luck trying to explain some more BS to cover that one up. Ifs you see it totally impossible save your time and don't even bother. Time for you to get even more creative.

if you bothered to read these new sources I refer you to instead of blindly worshipping the governments version and letting them brainwash you with their lies and propaganda you would know the answers to this.But since unlike you,I know how to think outside the box,here is your answers.with flight 93, as far as that goes,nobody knows the answers on what really happened to that plane.there needs to be an independent investigation into it.we can only speculate on that.But we DO know the governments version is plain B.S because many pilots that have been interviewed have said it is IMPOSSIBLE to make the kind of 360 degree turn that jet pulled off by even a great pilot.in fact,the traffic controllers thought it was a military jet the way it was performing all these amazing maneuvers.

Plus the thing that is inconsistant with it being a jet,is that the pictures show the grass undamaged which SHOULD have left many huge marks in the grass because of the engines being so close to the ground.Plus none of the wreckage was found,the bodies,the engine,the seats,NONE of that was ever found.the photos clearly show none of the wreckage.the few photos they have shown,the markings of what they say is a jet,dont match the markings of an airliner jet at all.Not only that,but in one of the photoes taken at the scene,they show some people hauling away something that is covered up by a blue tarp and putting it in a van that was taken away.Why removie evidence like that from a crime scene? you clealry cant think outside the box so I hsouldnt have even bothered to ask you that.

Matter of fact,the so called plane that hit the pentagan buildings,it only hit the part of the building that had like low paying workers who were not important people,it slammed into a wall that had been newly constructed with very few people in there.Thats a pretty pathetic job by the terrorists if you ask me flying it into a WALL that was real thick killing only people that were not top brass people when they easily could have taken it instead at the top and driven it into the sections where all the top brass pentagan people are.yet somehow they manage not to do that.just a little bit too coincidental I would say. roll eyes (sarcastic) btw,since you Ask THAT question,just read through my 9-11 thread I made.it shows what a joke of an explanation the government made.obviously you did not see that thread of mine I made about that which addresses all that.

Mr Parker
I don't think fighter jets had time to take off and find the planes so quickly or the authority to shoot down a civillian aircraft in that small amount of time, even if it looked like it was going to hit into the city, its too late even if they shoot it down, people will die.

Why would the government attack its own prime base anyways? Thats just stupid.

The people on the planes with cell phones talked about and described the muslim terrorists, were they staged also?

Your crap theory is breaking apart more and more.

thats just it,you DONT think. roll eyes (sarcastic) your extremely clueless about the government and the miliatary obviously because they have protocals in place especially in new york and washington-they are the most heavily patrolled air spaces in the country-where they have protocals in place where jet fighters are scrambled IMMEDIATELY and can be up in the air within 10 minutes to intercept fighters and if worse comes to worse,shoot it down.we have the most advanced militay in the world that runs practice drills constantly for emergencys like this.

Your also not aware of the fact that the secreatry of transportation -his name escapes me now,but I mentioned him on my 9-11 thread,where he testified before the 9-11 commission saying that some young man came up to cheney in the bunkers as the supposed aircraft got closer and closer to the pentagan,saying to cheney when the aircraft got within 10 miles of the bunker,he said,according to this top military official next to cheney who testified to this happeneing at the 9-11 commission-"which I have seen the video of him saying this by the way,"according to him,the young man came in saying to cheney-Sir its within 10 miles,do the orders still stand? and cheney then responds saying in a real angry voice-of course the orders still stand,have you heard anything to the contrary?

what the hell were the orders he was talking about? obviously the orders werent meant to scramble the planes to intercept it since they never did. roll eyes (sarcastic) gosh could it be the orders coming from cheney were to stand down? to NOT scramble the fighters? I wonder what laughable theory you will come up for THAT one. Or how come the FBI confiscated all cameras from the pantagan building taken that filmed the aircraft hiiting the pentagan? and confiscated cameras from a gas station across the street as well? and the ONLY thing they left us with was a pic of a big orange blurb hitting the building.your obviously in denial they covered this up.gee what could they have been covering up? gee could they have confiscated those cameras and not let the public see what hit it because it was a missle like a lot of witnesses reported seeing? I guess not,because according to you,our government could NEVER lie to us about something like this.they could NEVER do something so evil like this to us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and also,they did a test with people flying at altitudes that that jet flew at and found that its impossible to make cell phone calls at that high up.gosh you think it could be lies by the government,that those cell phone calls were fake? No not according to you,cause our government would NEVER lie about something like this.

lord xyz
Its not like we have fighter jets parked everywhere. There are these places called bases where the jets are, or Navy carriers, we don't have enough to have a response time of 5 minutes in some areas I am sure. It's the capitol...

You have to have intelligence identify/find the problem or threat, decided what to do, call in a jet to do the job, jet takes off, jet finds target, jet recieves order, jet fires....this takes time believe it or not. Its like when someone calls the cops and it takes forever for them to come even during an emergency. If done properly, it doesn't take much time. You're claiming the forces aren't efficient enough, that's okay, just like they could say the driver's in JFK's car wasn't a good driver. But the driver wasn't questioned by anyone! Nor were the people at work during 9/11 punished or disciplined or fired. Instead, Richard Myers (head of US Air Force) was promoted by President Bush! I bet you didn't know that.

And I don't think a jet will fire on a plane loaded with civillians when the military intelligence isn't sure exactly where the plane is going, and when its obvious where the plane is going (building or tower) its far too late to shoot anything down. A fair point. Still, I think as we've seen, the US government especially will do the method that'll hurt least people. As in, stop the attack.

Mr Parker
laughing laughing Originally posted by sweersa
Its not like we have fighter jets parked everywhere. There are these places called bases where the jets are, or Navy carriers, we don't have enough to have a response time of 5 minutes in some areas I am sure.

You have to have intelligence identify/find the problem or threat, decided what to do, call in a jet to do the job, jet takes off, jet finds target, jet recieves order, jet fires....this takes time believe it or not. Its like when someone calls the cops and it takes forever for them to come even during an emergency.

And I don't think a jet will fire on a plane loaded with civillians when the military intelligence isn't sure exactly where the plane is going, and when its obvious where the plane is going (building or tower) its far too late to shoot anything down.

please enough of these pathetic posts.The military has advanced protocols in place that they can have jets scrambled up within ten minutes at the most to intercept jets and if worse comes to worse,shoot it down.Retired military pilots have come forward and expressed their anger that this was an inside job because THEY have said there is no reason on earth that jets shouldnt have been up there scrambled within 10 minutes to intercept that jet hundreds of miles away from the airbase before it got there.sorry but I will listen and take the words of ex military pilots over some internet kids insane ramblings anyday of the year. laughing laughing laughing out loud

Not only THAT buy they got missiles iin place to take a jet out like that if they stray off course.obviously you are totally clueless about the military.so clueless,your not even worth talking to because at first,i thought you were open minded and wanted to learn,obvioulsy you dont,since you wont read that book I referred you to or look at any alternative threorys.you have no interest in the truth,your a disgrace to those people that lost thier lives in 9-11 listening to ehitr lies and propaganda you let them shove down your throat.

Blax_Hydralisk
laughing laughing

please enough of these pathetic posts.The military has advanced protocols in place that they can have jets scrambled up within ten minutes at the most to intercept jets and if worse comes to worse,shoot it down.

Correct.

Mr Parker

for ONCE you have said something intelligent.great job.Im impressed.Yes we invaded parts of the middle east because its all part of the plan for the new world order takeover.Bush and the government doesnt give a crap about what the people want.have you even watched ANY of the news? because obviously your not aware that FOX news reported Bushs popularity with the people is at an all time low because he wont pull out of Irag like the people want him to.His popularity poll is down to 30% it was announced because they are fed up with his phony war on terror.You conviently dodged and didnt address many points I made because you know you obviously cant counter them.so if your just going to ignore points made that I made about kennedy and 9-11,forget you,your obviously not interested in learning the truth since you didnt even bother to mention that you would read those books i referred you to that proves it all.how pathetic.

Korosan

have you even watched ANY of the news? because obviously your not aware that FOX news reported Bushs popularity with the people is at an all time low because he wont pull out of Irag like the people want him to.His popularity poll is down to 30%

I could be wrong but weren't you or someone else claiming the mass media is under the control of the government or something? If thats true why would they report his popularity to be so low?

sweersa
I could be wrong but weren't you or someone else claiming the mass media is under the control of the government or something? If thats true why would they report his popularity to be so low?

Good point. Mr. Parker is just some young kid (I am assuming) who relies on crappy fake media sources on the internets (hehe) to spread BS everywhere.

So you know a lot about the Military now Mr. Parker? I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a NATO 5.56mm round and a 9mm round.

Time for you to get out of your parent's basement. Korosan has a good point, if the Government is in control of the media, they wouldn't be trashing Bush, and yet they usually do in some ways, why? Becuase the government has no control over over the media.

All of your claims Parker are backed up by "oh you have to read this book!" or "you must look at alternative media!" Believe me, if any of the !@#$ you read has any truth to it many people would know, and the information would have been leaked beyond mainstream media.

The Spiderman movies rule by the way. Did the government force Sam Raimi to have that shot of teh US flag? LOL Its teh nothber conSpirCy!!!!!! ZOMG publish a fake article to be taken seriously by idiots everywhere.

Here is a BS book I found that you would like Mr. Parker! http://www.amazon.com/Aliens-Internet-Sherry-Shriner/dp/0595356850/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-0024093-9640455?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191294721&sr=8-1

Mr Parker

oh yeah,the mainstream press is definetely under their control.sadly the people that do the best investigations into stuff like the kennedy assassination and 9-11 are independent investigaters.I am very greatful to those people who are independent investigaters otherwise the truth about those events would always stay buried.But anyways,to answer your question.Well they cant cover up the obvious that the majority of the public are fed up with Bush because there have been demonstrations all over the world of 9-11 dissenters who see this war for what it is.a fake and phony war just so people in high postitions of power can profit from it.
Thanks to the net,we see pics not just of people here in the states protesting that war with signs saying 9-11 was an inside job.But thats going on all over the world as well.I have seen pics of that going on in major cities myself.so the government being aware of that fact,they know they cant cover up the obvious,so they have no choice but to HAVE to come clean on that.They have to tell the truth about things they dont want to SOMETIMES.they cant ALWAYS lie because if they did,they wouldnt be able to brainwash fools like Sweersa if they lied ALL the time.
thats a good question though.good to see that your asking questions,it shows you have a seeking mind and unlike Sweersa,are open minded. wink

Mr Parker
btw,sweersa if you said anything to me,I hope you enjoyed talking to yourself because since your obviously afraid of the truth and dont want to learn it,i didnt read any of it like i said I would.I should have known better than to try and reason with a MAN-SPIDER fan.thanks for showing the logic of the man-spider fans they posses. laughing oh and finally,you know those street signs you see on street corners that say one way? thats what you are. laughing you only see things ONE WAY.you wont look at an opposing view that differs than your own.you proved that in spades by not being open minded to read those books I referred you to that prove this to be true about 9-11.Have fun with the MAN-SPIDER movies one way. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

lord xyz
I could be wrong but weren't you or someone else claiming the mass media is under the control of the government or something? If thats true why would they report his popularity to be so low? I've been asking that for months.

sweersa
btw,sweersa if you said anything to me,I hope you enjoyed talking to yourself because since your obviously afraid of the truth and dont want to learn it,i didnt read any of it like i said I would.I should have known better than to try and reason with a MAN-SPIDER fan.thanks for showing the logic of the man-spider fans they posses. laughing oh and finally,you know those street signs you see on street corners that say one way? thats what you are. laughing you only see things ONE WAY.you wont look at an opposing view that differs than your own.you proved that in spades by not being open minded to read those books I referred you to that prove this to be true about 9-11.Have fun with the MAN-SPIDER movies one way. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

I am not a man-spider fan, I am a spider-man fan. Well I like the movies...and the marvel show when I was younger.

I try my best to keep an open mind, but I often close it to the BS you spew over the net.

Oh yeah, about the one way streets, I go down the way the arrows point, so I don't crash head on to the rest of the sane people! Hahaha!

Just becuase I don't share your radical far unpopular views doesn't mean you have to say I am close minded. I can't imagine how many ghost readers are laughing at you and your passion to spread wild theories and passing them off as truth. Why don't you stand outside with a sign saying that the US Government took out the twin towers? Go to New York, do that, and see what happens when natural selection is at it's best.

Bicnarok
Seeing as someone started this thread as a sort of joke picture attack at 9/11 thinkers, its gone pretty far.

Mr Parker
yeah it was SUPPOSE to be about how the death star was behind the attacks. big grin which is a much better and more plausible theory than the governments theory. big grin

lord xyz
yeah it was SUPPOSE to be about how the death star was behind the attacks. big grin which is a much better and more plausible theory than the governments theory. big grin Only an ignorant tard would think that.

sweersa
yeah it was SUPPOSE to be about how the death star was behind the attacks. big grin which is a much better and more plausible theory than the governments theory. big grin

Anything is better than the BS you try to pass on as the truth. Its a joke to almost everyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are laughing at the idiots that "believe" you.

Bicnarok

Alfheim

Korosan

No offense but even if the goverenment's theory sucks, I think it can fool more people than the deathstar . I mean a lot of people believe it, however if the government said Osama built a deathstar and shot the twin towers...well...I would pick option "terrorists that hate america did it" lol. Idk, I WANT to not believe the government is lying about it, and because of that reason I did research as well. I don't think the government was behind the attacks, however I think they may be keeping some information about it secret. WHat that info could be I have no idea, but there are definitely too many unexplained points for the governments explanation to be 100% true.

Im not some idiot who believes everything the government says. A good point earlier in this thread was about the planes, why military aircraft didn't shoot them down. I believe yes, the military aircraft should have been up there when it wasn't. However, given the amount of information they had about the planes, Im not sure they would have killed civillians. Look at it this way, they might ASSUME the plane has been hijacked but they don't know for sure, and while civilians might be calling their families telling them the plane has been hijacked, theres no way the military could know at that moment. If they shot down a plane that MIGHT have been hijacked, they will most likely kill all civilians on board, the hijackers, and anyone who could have confirmed the hijacking, along with anyone on the ground in the path of the crash. too many "Ifs" and "whats" for the military to get the go ahead to shoot down the plane.

lord xyz
No offense but even if the goverenment's theory sucks, I think it can fool more people than the deathstar . I mean a lot of people believe it, however if the government said Osama built a deathstar and shot the twin towers...well...I would pick option "terrorists that hate america did it" lol. Idk, I WANT to not believe the government is lying about it, and because of that reason I did research as well. I don't think the government was behind the attacks, however I think they may be keeping some information about it secret. WHat that info could be I have no idea, but there are definitely too many unexplained points for the governments explanation to be 100% true.

Im not some idiot who believes everything the government says. A good point earlier in this thread was about the planes, why military aircraft didn't shoot them down. I believe yes, the military aircraft should have been up there when it wasn't. However, given the amount of information they had about the planes, Im not sure they would have killed civillians. Look at it this way, they might ASSUME the plane has been hijacked but they don't know for sure, and while civilians might be calling their families telling them the plane has been hijacked, theres no way the military could know at that moment. If they shot down a plane that MIGHT have been hijacked, they will most likely kill all civilians on board, the hijackers, and anyone who could have confirmed the hijacking, along with anyone on the ground in the path of the crash. too many "Ifs" and "whats" for the military to get the go ahead to shoot down the plane. My point big grin

Anyway, considering it wasn't destiuned for Washington and shouldn't be near that area flying that way and that low, it's obviously been hijacked.

sweersa
My point big grin

Anyway, considering it wasn't destiuned for Washington and shouldn't be near that area flying that way and that low, it's obviously been hijacked.

What like are you an expert or something? You are just some 14 year old kid. You can't just shoot down a plane full of people just becuase its flying low in an area it's not supposed to be in.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah man **** it. Loads of people died in that incident just post pic up of that on the net and get them even more upset. Nevermind them you have a good laugh.

By the way did you ahve any relatives that died in that incident?

The media show enough of those who have died, YEARS LONG.

Boring.

lord xyz
What like are you an expert or something? You are just some 14 year old kid. You can't just shoot down a plane full of people just becuase its flying low in an area it's not supposed to be in. Iran Airflight 655?

Bicnarok
I wonder if those who disliked the joke pictures would be offended by this part of the "Postal" movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_tv7t79WY

Mr Parker

Im not some idiot who believes everything the government says. A good point earlier in this thread was about the planes, why military aircraft didn't shoot them down. I believe yes, the military aircraft should have been up there when it wasn't. However, given the amount of information they had about the planes, Im not sure they would have killed civillians. Look at it this way, they might ASSUME the plane has been hijacked but they don't know for sure, and while civilians might be calling their families telling them the plane has been hijacked, theres no way the military could know at that moment. If they shot down a plane that MIGHT have been hijacked, they will most likely kill all civilians on board, the hijackers, and anyone who could have confirmed the hijacking, along with anyone on the ground in the path of the crash. too many "Ifs" and "whats" for the military to get the go ahead to shoot down the plane.

HEH HEH.No offense taken.err I thought I was being pretty clear there with the smileys that I was exaggerating there when i said that the death stars theory is more believeable than the governments? big grin The thing is though on the SURFACE it IS believable,but as I pointed out,the more and more you study the facts like the protocals the military has in place for things such as this,the more and more you find out that their theory is as big of a joke .

so yeah between those two choices,I wouldnt blame you at all for picking terrorists. wink but theres all kinds of books out there that prove it was an inside job which most people here dont want to read such as sweersa and xyz because they know deep down its the truth and they cant counter it and that scares them.so they just go off and insult you and dont even bother to address your points."something that other than your uncalled for capitalization remarks a while back on that other thread,YOU have stayed away from."
Please dont do that anymore in the future and continue with mature posts like this as well.I would greatly appreciate it especially since its hard to find anybody here that when proven wrong,can be mature and civil about it in a discussion like this.This is a refreashing change for me to find a poster like you in the conspiracy section who unlike xyz and sweersa,is capable of being mature about this.

Unlike sweersa and xyz,I can respect YOU as a poster because you at least appear to be open minded and capable of admitting it when you are wrong about something.You hang out here long enough,you'll find out that Lord xyz is just a troll who goes around trolling making threads about how there were not bombs that went off in the towers.His sources are jokes.Like those two threads he made which consist of two idiot high school kids who are on crack he uses as references. laughing The thing that proves xyz is just trolling here posting about 9-11 and bombs not going off is how he constantly ignores facts and can never admit it when he has been proven wrong.

You hang out here long enough,you'll find out like Bicnarick, and chithappens are now finding out,that he is the most irrational poster you'll ever find in this section,something me and firebird and Deano have known for years.The best thing to do is just put him on your ignore list because he constantly ignores facts that prove him wrong because he is too pigheaded and arrogant to admit it when he has been proven wrong.Proof in that is he NEVER reads books you challenge him to that prove him wrong,and uses these bogus internet links for his sources. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He ignores facts such as there are thousands of engineers and demolition experts out there in the truth movement because they know that those towers could NEVER have come STRAIGHT DOWN in the same freefall manner that buidings so when explosives are used.He ignores facts you give him that scientists for hundreds of thousands of years have gone by that the UPPER SOUTH TOWER "SHOULD" have continued to tilt sideways and fallen over sideways like the videos show it inititally doing

You can see in the live video taken that the antenna starts to tilt sideways and by the laws of gravity that again scientists have gone by for thousands of years,the tower SHOULD have continued to tilt sideways and fallen sideways like it started out to instead of coming back into the center of the building and collapsing.to HIS logic,someone jumping out of an airplane,should be able to reverse their direction after falling straight down,and go back upwards to the plane. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing Its no different,in both cases,you are ignoreing the rules of gravity that scientisits have gone by for thousands of years.

Not only that,he ignores facts you give him that there have been witnesses that have gone to these 9-11 truth movements saying they have had death threats given to thier familys to shut up about bombs being in the towers.You hang out here long enough,you'l see the obvious that he isnt interested in the truth,that he is just trolling here to get reactions out of people.

Now with sweersa,he's not a troll like xyz.He's just afraid of the truth.thats obvious wouldnt you say the way he he didnt even bother to address many of my points on kennedy and 9-11 and didnt even say he would take the time to read the book I referred him to which I listed as my source? roll eyes (sarcastic) thats again why I lost respect for xyz years ago because he never takes you up on a challenge when you tell him to read a book that proves what you are saying to be true from credible people in their fields.He uses these laughable and unproven INTERNET SOURCES to back up his laughable claims such as debunking 911 theorys or whatever which many people have debunked for years.

Mr Parker
The other thing Korosan about xyz which proves XYZ is just trolling here
and has no interest in the truth is just take a look at that clinton thread.Like the kennedy assassination,I have done years of research on clinton as well.I have read dozens of books about him over those years

.Until Bush Jr came along,Clinton was the most evil corrupted president of all time.XYZ uses these laughable unproven INTERNET SOURCES sources he goes by to desperately try and convince me that clinton isnt evil and corrupted.

He ignores facts you give him that several people resigned disgustedly in his administration because 3 different countrys offered to hand Osama Bin Laden over on a platter with the opportunity to capture him and clinton had no interest in him.He told the military to leave him alone.

This was all over the news back then when this happened.People in the military came forward and said that clinton told him to let him go.It showed them broadcasting this them saying this.They only played it once and never showed it again.thats the way the mainstream press operates,they will play something newsworthy and important like that ONCE and if you dont record it,your screwed.

Fortunately there are honest independent newspeople out there who were there to cover that story and thats how people know about it.even a an interent guy here I dont care for named J Beoulf has tried to tell him that but he just ignores him.pretty pitiful.

He also ignores facts that there are several people who knew about clintons scandals while he was governor of arkansas that have all died under very mysterious deaths.He laughs about it because he knows its true and cant counter it.he'll come on here and post some pitiful INTERNET LINK as always instead of doing what i do which is refer people to a book written by someone who actually has the documentation to prove his sources are true because they served under his administration and even testified about it before congress.Just do a google search called THE CLINTON BODY COUNT and you will see what i mean.Not since the kennedy assassination have so many people connected to an event or person like clinton,died because they knew too much about that persons scandals.

He ignores facts that there were like 10 arkansas state troopers flown into washington once to testify before congress because they had been granted immunity to do so of deaths that clinton was behind but congress never called them into testify because if you know anything about congress,their all crooks and corrupted because they have been payed off.Me and you both know that presidents can get awya with anything right? thats just common knowledge.

See he has this moronic belief that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats and because Clinton has disproved that by all these scandals that xyz wants deperately not to believe he is involved in,because there is documented proof of this and thats a known fact because like i said,countless numbers of people in his administrarion resigned -even more so than in the nixon admiinstration because of how corrupt they were findoing out Clinton was.They have written books about it how clinton belongs behind bars.Yet XYZ is so afraid of the truth about that,that he lives in this fantasy world that clinton was a good president.LOL.pretty pitiful.

See he has this long held moronic belief that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.LOL.
He is just the same way about democrats as my aunt it about republicans.MY aunt she is such a die hard loyal republican that anytime i talk to her about how evil and corrupted clinton is,she listens to me and knows I am telling the truth about him and acknowledges that,but when i try and tell her that Bush is evil and corrupted and he knew 9-11 would happen,it just goes through one ear and out the other with her because again,she is a die hard epublican and doesnt want to hear anything negative about Bush.

Shes not objective at all about Bush.well XYZ is the same way with Clinton.He is not objective about clinton and constantly ignores facts about him like my aunt does about Bush. Because its an uncomforatable feeling for him to admit his long held beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats is B.S. that there is no difference between the two parties.that they sleep in bed together.

Mr Parker
oh and to get to your point about what you were saying earlier.Unlike XYZ and SWEERSA,YOU actually make good points and I can understand your reasoning behind it.as i said before,its a nice refreashing change to see someone on here who is actually open minded about this and doesnt this have this ournt though holy attitude that sweersa and especially xzy have of-Im right and everybody else is wrong crap they sprout off.

Nice to see YOU are at least considering my point of view that differs from the government instead of coming on here with this arrogant ournt though holy attitude-Im right everybody else is wrong that xzy and sweersa have.excuse me,they really need to be called ONE WAY SWEERSA AND ONE WAY LORD XYZ.thats thier attitide ONE WAY,dont consider the other side of the coin. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like i said,you bring up good points and Im glad to see your being objective about this all and openminded as I mentioned before.the thing is,the governments version doesnt even come close to being even 50% right.The thing you will find when you dwelve into this enough is that all normal procedures the FAA AND military routinely follows everyday everyday of the year,was NOT followed that day.so you got to ask yourself why if this was just a matter of incompetence,why werent anybody fired like they should have been? there should have been multiple heads rolling.

it follows the same pattern of the kennedy assassination where there should have been multiple people fired that day from the military to the police officers and secret service men for doing such an incompetent job yet in BOTH cases,nobody was fired instead there were promotions.so you study it enough,you'll come to the conclusion eventually that it wasnt just a matter of incompetence.it could only have happened if it were an inside job.Im glad to see that your not close minded about this like sweersa and xy z though.Your open minded enough to see that there is something wrong going on with the governments investigation,that theres something not right with it, and thats a refreshing change around here. smile

sweersa
Iran Airflight 655?

That flight was unfortunately mistaked as an attacking military fighter. And it was non-American.

oh and to get to your point about what you were saying earlier.Unlike XYZ and SWEERSA,YOU actually make good points and I can understand your reasoning behind it.as i said before,its a nice refreashing change to see someone on here who is actually open minded about this and doesnt this have this ournt though holy attitude that sweersa and especially xzy have of-Im right and everybody else is wrong crap they sprout off.

Nice to see YOU are at least considering my point of view that differs from the government instead of coming on here with this arrogant ournt though holy attitude-Im right everybody else is wrong that xzy and sweersa have.excuse me,they really need to be called ONE WAY SWEERSA AND ONE WAY LORD XYZ.thats thier attitide ONE WAY,dont consider the other side of the coin. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like i said,you bring up good points and Im glad to see your being objective about this all and openminded as I mentioned before.the thing is,the governments version doesnt even come close to being even 50% right.The thing you will find when you dwelve into this enough is that all normal procedures the FAA AND military routinely follows everyday everyday of the year,was NOT followed that day.so you got to ask yourself why if this was just a matter of incompetence,why werent anybody fired like they should have been? there should have been multiple heads rolling.

it follows the same pattern of the kennedy assassination where there should have been multiple people fired that day from the military to the police officers and secret service men for doing such an incompetent job yet in BOTH cases,nobody was fired instead there were promotions.so you study it enough,you'll come to the conclusion eventually that it wasnt just a matter of incompetence.it could only have happened if it were an inside job.Im glad to see that your not close minded about this like sweersa and xy z though.Your open minded enough to see that there is something wrong going on with the governments investigation,that theres something not right with it, and thats a refreshing change around here. smile

What a cry baby. Talk about arse kissing to that other guy. You call myself and xyz closed minded becuase we don't agree with your very unpopular theories. Face it man, if what you believe is true it would be leaking all over everywhere, not just on some fake news sites or made up ebooks.

A huge majority disagrees with you. Face it. No one will reason with a kid who thinks the US government actually set up 9/11 and an attack on its own central facility/ (the pentagon) LOL. Say it out loud and have a good laugh.

Don't even talk about trolling Mr. Parker, I remember all of thoes topics you started in the Spider-Man forums, and all thoes messages you send to people about your crazy Man-Spider thing...and your often double or tripple posts with HUGE paragraphs of shhtuff.

Mr Parker

Bicnarok

sweersa
When ever something big happens we always have the morons who try to make something of it that it isn't.

lord xyz
When ever something big happens we always have the morons who try to make something of it that it isn't. And there's also people who have facts.

Alfheim
The media show enough of those who have died, YEARS LONG.

Boring.

So thats a no then? no expression

Mr Parker

lord xyz
Here's a little game fore people. Press Ctrl+F and type "xyz". Keep clicking "find next" or "keep searching", then count how many times I am mentioned by Mr. Parker. I got 22...

sweersa
Here's a little game fore people. Press Ctrl+F and type "xyz". Keep clicking "find next" or "keep searching", then count how many times I am mentioned by Mr. Parker. I got 22...

Haha lol. I tried it with my name, and lost count lol...this Mr. Parker seems like a total mental spammer to me, best not to get into a debate with him. Saves lots of time to avoid irrational people.

He also tries to kiss arse to the people that half way listen to him, what a hack.

lord xyz
Haha lol. I tried it with my name, and lost count lol...this Mr. Parker seems like a total mental spammer to me, best not to get into a debate with him. Saves lots of time to avoid irrational people.

He also tries to kiss arse to the people that half way listen to him, what a hack. Jokes like him inspire me to make a comedy show.

sweersa
Jokes like him inspire me to make a comedy show.

Go for it. :-)

Just state a well known fact that you think Parker with have a BS theory on, and televise the entire thing lol!

lord xyz
Go for it. :-)

Just state a well known fact that you think Parker with have a BS theory on, and televise the entire thing lol! Sorry, we had me confused with someone who isn't lazy. Don't worry, happens all the time.

Mr Parker
damn the two I want to respond that I will read havent.man this sucks.

The Grey Fox
And whom might they be?

Mr Parker
uh I thought I made it pretty clear that the last 5 people who responded before you are obviously afraid of the truth?

Mr Parker
like i said,just take a look at the clinton thread and you will notice how xyz is afraid of the truth that his long held moronic beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats that he has is B.S.you will see how he ignores facts and is afraid to admit the truth that he has been wrong about clinton for years.he uses all these unproven links to internet sites to desperately try and convince me that his delusions that clinton isnt evil and corrupted are true.where I go by FACTS."I" use books that were written by people that served under his administration that have publicy said they resigned in disgust because of clintons refusal to go after bin laden when 3 different countrys offered him up on a platter to him.It was all over the news back then of military people talking saying clinton told them to back off of bin laden.yet he lives in denial about that.

then he ignores facts that people in his administration ALSO resigned in disgust for selling out our military secrets to red chinese.that he did that as a return favor to them because they gave him campaine contributions for his campaine as president back in 92.I mean these are people I am talking about that served under his administration that have documented proof of this.this isnt some unrealiable person like al franker a loyal democrat saying all this.matter of fact,there is a book written called NO ONE LEFT TO LIE TO that talks about how so many people in the clinton administration resigned in disgust because of him because of how corrupted they saw him as. he ignores these facts though because its too scary for him to admit his long held moronic beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats is B.S though.you hang around here long enough,you'll find he is the most irrational poster here you'll find.well long time poster anyways.sweersa if he stays here long enough,will give him a run for his money.

Mr Parker
uh I thought I made it pretty clear that the last 5 people who responded before you are obviously afraid of the truth?

that SHOULD say,last 5 people before ME. wink

Bicnarok
Lets get back on topic, this IS what really happened as anyone who really lives in new york will tell you..

http://www.almostaproverb.com/images/in-a-perfect-world.gif

Bicnarok
and the second plane..

http://gotoknow.org/file/chiew-buncha/WTC-animated-2.gif

lord xyz
Lets get back on topic, this IS what really happened as anyone who really lives in new york will tell you..

http://www.almostaproverb.com/images/in-a-perfect-world.gif That's the real NWO.

Mr Parker

http://www.almostaproverb.com/images/in-a-perfect-world.gif

yeah THATS what actually happened. big grin btw,arent you going to answer my question i asked you on that last page? mad

Mr Parker
btw bicnaric,you didnt answer that question which is HAVE you read those 2 books about 9/11 called INSIDE JOB by Jim Marrs and The new Pearl Harbour.Disturbing questions about the Bush administration and 9/11.by David ray griffith.HAVE you read those 2 books?

Bicnarok
nope

sweersa
btw bicnaric,you didnt answer that question which is HAVE you read those 2 books about 9/11 called INSIDE JOB by Jim Marrs and The new Pearl Harbour.Disturbing questions about the Bush administration and 9/11.by David ray griffith.HAVE you read those 2 books?

Just becuase their are books about it doesn't give it anymore glory, there are books about everything including jokes and BS. You have just made that list longer.

lord xyz
Just becuase their are books about it doesn't give it anymore glory, there are books about everything including jokes and BS. You have just made that list longer. No. Books are always right. Like the Da Vinci Code!

Mr Parker
nope

ah man,you say you've read some books on it,you GOT to read those books.you should also order the tape from INFOWARS called 9/11 THE GREAT ILLUSION.that tape has overwhelming evidence in it that was an inside job.

Mr Parker
Just becuase their are books about it doesn't give it anymore glory, there are books about everything including jokes and BS. You have just made that list longer.

just because your a coward who is afraid of the truth doesnt mean its B.S one way sweersa. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
No. Books are always right. Like the Da Vinci Code!

Books written by people who served under an administration with documented proof to back up what they are saying is. roll eyes (sarcastic) Me and deano have TRIED to tell you in the past that unlike things like the bible and the Da Vinci code,the difference between books me and Bicnarik read and the bible and the Da vinci code,is the bible and the Da vinci code are theorys and stories,where these books written by people that are experts in their fields of demolitions ect,are backed up with facts.okay I peeked this one time for the first time in ages to see what moronic posts you guys were posting and their moronic as always.maybe I'll come back to peek at your guys moronic posts again in another 6 months. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Grey Fox

so true.so true.I also wanted to add that ANYTIME a plane goes out of contact with the tower for more than 10 minutes,the procedure is to have fighters ready to scramble.thats not a theory,thats a FACT.That wasnt the case with 9/11 and air traffic controllers have talked about how Cheney inexplicably told them to stand down.I could go on and on but you two dont want to hear the evidence thats offered so f### it.

oh and someone else on another site offered this theory as to what happened to the actual people on the flight that went into the pentagan.
well theres 2 scenarios possible.
#1.they were all paid off to keep their mouths shut.
#2.they were all killed off and the plane is still being used somewhere.

I like that other poster,tend to believe the latter,option 2.Like he said,if they can kill the president of the united states and get away with it like they did back in 1963,then whats just a few hundered citizens to them?Plus the military has stuff they can use to kill people instantly.they could have just used that on them by applying that on their seats killing them instantly without people being aware they were dead till it was too late.

we'll never know the truth on what really happened to those people.

lord xyz
so true.so true. Here is more evidence that you only look for things supporting yuor biased agenda. To be honest, I thought he was being sarcastic.

I also wanted to add that ANYTIME a plane goes out of contact with the tower for more than 10 minutes,the procedure is to have fighters ready to scramble.thats not a theory,thats a FACT.That wasnt the case with 9/11 and air traffic controllers have talked about how Cheney inexplicably told them to stand down.I could go on and on but you two dont want to hear the evidence thats offered so f### it.

oh and someone else on another site offered this theory as to what happened to the actual people on the flight that went into the pentagan.
well theres 2 scenarios possible.
#1.they were all paid off to keep their mouths shut.
#2.they were all killed off and the plane is still being used somewhere.

I like that other poster,tend to believe the latter,option 2.Like he said,if they can kill the president of the united states and get away with it like they did back in 1963,then whats just a few hundered citizens to them?Plus the military has stuff they can use to kill people instantly.they could have just used that on them by applying that on their seats killing them instantly without people being aware they were dead till it was too late.

we'll never know the truth on what really happened to those people. Nice how you absolutely rule out the possibilty of the plane hitting the building, without anything to suggest why it could'nt have.

sweersa
just because your a coward who is afraid of the truth doesnt mean its B.S one way sweersa. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now I am a coward? Wow, and one more thing Mr. Parker, WAY TO QUADRUPLE POST!!!

I have never seen such a spammer.

Sam Z
a great nation. In your opinion. smile

jaden101
http://proctex.imagehostadvisory.com/wtc-steveirwin.jpg

endless laughs....guffaw guffaw

Mr Parker
geez thats all we need is ANOTHER dead thread resurrected again.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Sam Z
In your opinion. smile

a hysterical one at that. laughing

jaden101
geez thats all we need is ANOTHER dead thread resurrected again.

not much else going on around this forum lately though

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Sam Z
In your opinion. smile

btw,you mind explaining WHY you brought this old pointless dead thread back to the top again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok
Because new evidence has arrisen, it was Iron man after all.

big grin

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3905/ironmantower2qe1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.