Question about Dead Man's Chest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Shiznitdog
Hey everyone! I thought I finally had everything figured out in Dead Man's Chest, but then I realized that I still didn't understand something:

After the Kraken takes down the Black Pearl in the end and the crew are left in the rowboat, how do they get to Tia Dalma's bayou?

bina
i guess they rowed there.

D_Shiznitdog
I thought maybe, but then I guess the island was close? Cause if not, that would be a long way to row.

PirateDiva
it's the magic of the movies..lol!

ivebeendepped43
of course!! "it's the movies, baby!" as Keira would say it...

Ericadawn
Someone asked that on Wordplayer and Terry maintained that longboats had made journeys of many miles over open sea in an emergency but that he had also imagined them going from island to island until they reached the river.

pirate179
sounds good to me....

D_Shiznitdog
Hmmm...me too. Thanks everyone! But I thought of another one! Where does the Black Pearl get all the crew members that it has in the end? I was confused because only Jack and the crew in the bone cage escape. That explained maybe three of them (not counting main characters). Then, at Tortuga they picked up four more, so where did the 50+ crew members come from that we see at the end? (and they all die)

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Someone asked that on Wordplayer and Terry maintained that longboats had made journeys of many miles over open sea in an emergency but that he had also imagined them going from island to island until they reached the river. aaaahhh!!!!

D_Shiznitdog
...Anyone know?

pirate179
hmmm good question and no ideas...LOL

AudioHeart
???

IheartPocky
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Hmmm...me too. Thanks everyone! But I thought of another one! Where does the Black Pearl get all the crew members that it has in the end? I was confused because only Jack and the crew in the bone cage escape. That explained maybe three of them (not counting main characters). Then, at Tortuga they picked up four more, so where did the 50+ crew members come from that we see at the end? (and they all die)

Maybe they just.. picked up more? lol ummm

someone had to die. us, as movie watchers, are supposed to ignore the fact that they just appeared out of nowhere! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.