Loki v. Llan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
Two incredibly powerful magical beings...who wins?

King_Mungi
Llan hands down, Dr.Strange was scared of him and really Llan's omniscient and possesses Godlike durability, where he has the ability to reconsitutute his body after total molecular disintegration. What can Loki even do?

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

Llan is the next worse thing to the devil himself

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Llan hands down, Dr.Strange was scared of him and really Llan's omniscient and possesses Godlike durability, where he has the ability to reconsitutute his body after total molecular disintegration. What can Loki even do?

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

Llan is the next worse thing to the devil himself

agreed...

but classic loki was a badass as well...

he gave dr. strange a hard time in his spirit form, had it not been for the timely arrival of thor, loki would have stolen a win...

King_Mungi
Indeed, but along with Llan's durability, and intelligence he has an unlimited stamina meaning he never gets tired. Llan was a beast.

draxx_tOfU
Indeed, but along with Llan's durability, and intelligence he has an unlimited stamina meaning he never gets tired. Llan was a beast.

QFT

mungi, who would you say was the greater threat to alpha flight, Llan or the Great Beasts?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
QFT

mungi, who would you say was the greater threat to alpha flight, Llan or the Great Beasts?

Llan, the Great Beasts and Dreamqueen were warnings that Llan was coming. Similar warnings happened 10,000 years ago when the Tribe of the Moon led by Talisman fought Creatures of the Cave, the Sharks from Beyond Time, rogue deviants from the lost continent of Lemuria, Ice-Devils and the Dimension Giants

The only reason he was stopped as rules laid out by Eternity himself where he couldn't use his full power. However, if Talisman was killed he was allowed to freely do so. Also if she attacked him first, he could use a portion, but not all his power.

draxx_tOfU
damn...

if the Great Beasts themselves were merely harbingers of the doom which Llan would represent, that makes him sound like he's a notch below abstract...

King_Mungi
damn...

if the Great Beasts themselves were merely harbingers of the doom which Llan would represent, that makes him sound like he's a notch below abstract...

Well...he is abstract, he had no form he was just the combined power of evil. He only picked the form we all know as that's what he felt at that time a villian from our soceity looked like.

It was directly quoted Llan is one of the most ancient of evils and said to be the most powerful. He is the architect of madness, the bringer of despair and he's the opener of the way for all evil that lurks outside. Basically he is responsible that there is evil in the world.

Hmmm...maybe I will make a respect thread for him next.

draxx_tOfU
Hmmm...maybe I will make a respect thread for him next.

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
Two incredibly powerful magical beings...who wins?

Lian

shksprtx
I'll have to go with Llan myself, but I think Loki would give him a difficult time, at least at first...

And if Loki was able to take the battle to Asgard, I'm not sure Llan would be as strong as he is on Earth...

King_Mungi
He would be, as Llan went to Asgard and took everything evil from Asgard and added it to his Army of Darkness. They worshiped him as a god.

King_Mungi
Well I made a Llan respect thread, enjoy

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446207_1-llan-the-sorcerer-respect-thread

guy222
Llan

psycho gundam
QFT

mungi, who would you say was the greater threat to alpha flight, Llan or the Great Beasts? what about the adversary?

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what about the adversary?

They never fought the Adversary

psycho gundam
oh yeah, he was a forge villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.