Just a thought to ponder....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog

Deano
i inderstand your point kharma but its not as simple as that. people can do things and have no idea why they are doing it. there are no doubt lots of people who did things around the time of 9/11 what they thought was fairly innocent, but turned out otherwise

Emperor Ashtar
That article was just plain false, for one thing many fire fighters in New York City don't even believe the official story and have been asking for re-open of the case. A signed editorial in the January 2002 issue of Fire Engineering magazine Bill Manning calls the current investigation is "a half-baked farce."

Mr Parker
Yeah that article is just propaganda by the government.The thing is popular mechanics has NOT debunked many of the theorys.God I wish people would stop using popular mechanics as a source to make their points.Popular mechanics has always been a tooting horn for the government and always covers up government conspiracys.the source you listed Ashtar is the kind of sources they need to be listening to.

Popular mechanics lost their credibility years ago when they tried to cover up the Roswell Ufo crash in Roswell new mexico where many reliable people have come forward over the years who worked in the military saying they saw aliens in the spacecraft.Yet popular mechanics tried to explain it away by FIRST saying they mistaked them as aliens.That they were really dummys in a weather ballon.Then they later changed their story saying they were chinese people in a weather ballon and thats why people mistaked their eyes for them being aliens.Come on stop using that pathetic popular mechanics as a source.They have no credibility whatsoever.

Emperor Ashtar
I spoke about the popular mechanics article a while back.

Mr Parker
Read my second paragraph I just added on.Popular mechanics really lost their crediblity with the public after that pitiful attempt. laughing where was it where you spoke about them? I would like to see that.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

2) There were no foot notes in the article, yet, popular mechanics claimed to make an investigation with experts?
3) Glaring errors in the article such as the claim that there was only a single interception in the decade before 9/11/01
That's roughly what I said last time.

KharmaDog
You all have refuted one or to points in the article, missing the point completely.

When you can dismiss each and every point in the article, then you will get it's point.

And Deano, you post information about the freemasons with no knowledge of them, just the heresay of others who also know nothing about them.

Black Dalek
Please. It was the Death Star that destroyed WTC.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by KharmaDog
You all have refuted one or to points in the article, missing the point completely.

When you can dismiss each and every point in the article, then you will get it's point.

The article is pure propaganda,Conspiracy Theorist don't really have to explain much to be honest. Because the government failed in producing a proper report for 911 certain memebers of the public offered alternatives/Conspiracy Theories. And, even if I addressed every point it would only be ignored as always.

The article is full of strawmans, and claims to be cited by experts yet has no footnotes.

KharmaDog
The article is full of strawmans, and claims to be cited by experts yet has no footnotes.

I've posted the website before, peruse at your leisure.

Emperor Ashtar
Alright, kharma dog, I'll post a the errors of the article point by point. I know it will be ignored as usual but, since I'm a nice guy/Too Trusting I'll take my chances.

Emperor Ashtar
Btw, don't expect it now.

J-Beowulf

Sounds like every single website that the conspiracy theorists post.

Deano

And Deano, you post information about the freemasons with no knowledge of them, just the heresay of others who also know nothing about them.

the quote i provided simply answers your post. so no more pondering is needed

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Sounds like every single website that the conspiracy theorists post. If what ashtar is saying is true, maybe they should think how it makes them feel to be on the other side of that.

KharmaDog
Alright, kharma dog, I'll post a the errors of the article point by point.

Still waiting over one week later........

Emperor Ashtar
Still waiting over one week later........

I'm not on your schedule, I'll post it whenever I'm ready. . .

Mr Parker
He doesnt understand it takes time to do research.Something he never does. roll eyes (sarcastic) ask him to read a book that documents and proves what your talking about is true.I guarantee you he wont read it. big grin

lancethebrave
1) the bush administration is lead by a man named George W. Bush, he has already led a business before, as well as he is the president and controls quite a bit, it would not be hard for him of all people and his band of merry men to quite some people, and since he is the commander in chief he has power over the military, he can call anyone that disagrees with him a fool and a pig and people would believe him.

2)Many fire fighters are not payed professionals, and those who are, are trained to fight fires along with a few other things that they do with victims, they are not all experts on metal workings and such and only a few would have to be bribed to keep them under wraps, and exactly through that they can be told that it was how the government made it, and since the expert is saying this lo and behold they will believe it.

3)First they would have sold the steel as soon as it was all done with as soon as it was legal to do so, but i doubt that the fire department really has any say in when it is legal to do so, and yes many may come from the military, in which only the higher ups are payed to think, and even then not of questioning their government, they are trained to fight and die for their country, if you were trained to do that and then it seemed that they had done something horrible you'd most likely be in denial, or you wouldn't have the mind the figure it out.

4)Talking about a case to the media can bring an untastefull following especially for such a delicate subject, and would bring plenty of unwanted attention

5)The police have the police chief and everybody else, he is the deciding person as to what his men are told by him, and his word is their law.

6) what are a few people when it comes to helping your country and a sum of money?

7)you don't need to truck in parts of airplanes because that would be too noticeable you can just used an actual airplane to do what you want and then it eats out every idea against that

8)they are Americans stupid censored Americans who believe a bunch of Muslims took down the towers with 2 airplanes

9)the media controls everything, and it seems to me that the government controls the media which means they control everything, they decide how the censors go up and what to tell the press the "official press"

10)photo shop isn't hard, or as i said above, they could have used actual planes to do it with thus cutting out the conspiracy ideals

11)popular mechanics are useless to cover up a fake photograph, especially when the government can already just buy off people

12)NOVA is a scientific program also part of the media, they would not say bomb because the number of people who watch it or hear about it would cause political unrest.

13)its independent, makes it easy to threaten buy off the top guys who are the only ones who have to know about it, or just say they're a bunch of conspirators who should be put in a mental hospital, again the media can discredit it if it has to.

14)steel from a building to build a boat, one for the military no doubt, so if the military is taking the steal for boats doesn't that mean they don't want it to be shown to the public? and who refuses the military especially when your in a governorship?

15) we owe china trillions of dollars so why not get rid of some metal and put our debt a little lower?

16)if they are given the information as well as money it works out fine, they'll shut up if they keep getting the money

17) by having liberals that don't believe in the conspiratorial ideas then there's no problem the government wouldn't have to buy you off or anything they already have grasped you

18)a government organization that is either filled with enemy spies or with gleaming patriots

19) same thing

20)they hold all the disaster information all they need is false information and it can turn everything upside down

21)not all conspiracies are credible, and its possible because the buildings are not brand new and could have been more easily destroyed due to the age, as well as they were built to sway with the high winds of new york like every other building not to stand defiantly against a coming force of an airplane

22)they show threat level, they decide what is dangerous and so practically are controlling if they are told false information from the higher ups then it all goes to hell with them

23)As i said not all conspiracies are credible

24)Well we are in trillions of debt if you wanted insurance money to pay that off ok! sounds like a good idea to me

25)I'm sure the government can afford a plane

26) again

27)they don't have to have them to lose them, or they are told by the government not to do anything about it

28)no one said it had to be remote control but that is also quite possible, though due to the body count i would say that they simply got the pilots to die for their country or told some crazy people to dress up like muslims and fly the planes into the buildings.

29)they wouldn't be hard to buy off or say that it was for safety reasons

30)same thing

31)they still could have used a plane rather than bombs inside the building

32)again planes don't need bombs to go boom

33)they only have to say they work there and they could be temporarily placed on the pay roll but never be payed by them, country and lose no money and even gain it or not and lose money likely? easy answer for money/power hungry corporate leaders.

34)well its not hard to have false phone calls, or they were real and it was planned that someone got to call them so that it would seem more realistic.

35)false calls or planned to have someone with a cellphone on board the planes they chose to use

36) planes don't need bombs, they could've just easily used a plane

37)well we do have the right to believe all that, but why would the currently republican led government even bother with them all they would have to say is "propaganda"

38)Enron was a business they are unimportant, and Watergate had flaws as it had an actual event, so did this one but it is different, all it requires is the media to say it was terrorists

I'm not saying i believe either side of the story just saying that there are flaws in everything and everything can be thought around, also i wrote this in the same hour i read this in so it also has many flaws more than if i had sat down and thought longer about it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
KD, you are clearly wrong. Why? Well, there is no logical or reasonable answer to that, but it makes me feel better calling you wrong becasuse that way I can be right!

And that children, is the thought process and reasoning power of many of our posters...

Good to be back

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
KD, you are clearly wrong. Why? Well, there is no logical or reasonable answer to that, but it makes me feel better calling you wrong becasuse that way I can be right!

Well, when you say it that way....I completely agree.

Good to be back

Good to have you back, where were you?

Grand_Moff_Gav
My brain has slowly recovered from a tumour induced by this board...no just been busy with "the real world".

History Buff
Originally posted by Janus X
Please. It was the Death Star that destroyed WTC.

laughing laughing

lord xyz
My brain has slowly recovered from a tumour induced by this board...no just been busy with "the real world". But the real world is the world of the Illuminati and the lizard people. David Icke said so, it must be true!

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
He doesnt understand it takes time to do research.Something he never does. roll eyes (sarcastic) ask him to read a book that documents and proves what your talking about is true.I guarantee you he wont read it. big grin Just like you won't read an encyclopedia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.