Will's scar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
to me this looks like he cut out his heart
http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20070319224747in2.jpg

aelizabeth
i'm particularly interested in this. is he literally mirroring Davy Jones? To that extreme level? Or is this the mortal wound related to the Norrie rumor? I'm torn between.

Pirategirl85
I just want to know where did this Norrie rumor came from??

katelovespirate
i don't think so, but that's a gut instinct. the story of Davy Jones is meant to be mirrored in a redemptive way... they wouldn't just replay it. Will becoming captain would be a desperate chance, but it wouldn't be wholly negative.

the spoiler going around a while back... that Will is mortally wounded by Norrington and thus has to stab the heart to survive... a big scar would play in well with that spoiler. that's my opinion.

or maybe, he's just trying to be more like Jack by having huge intriguing scars across his chest. wink

Pirates-Orlie
Ooh... I'm really interested in that scar!
But I don't believe that he'd cut his heart out, just like Davy. Well maybe it is possible, if he's going be captain of the Flying Dutchman. Even if his heart is broken (Liz and Jack) I don't think he'd do that. I think it's just a really cool scar from a battle scene or something like that. (I hope so)

AudioHeart
WOW this is soo interesting!

JacksSweet

ladygrim
Hmmm interesting cant wait to find out

Ditte3
I don't think he 'carves out him heart' either.He's not that type,he's much stronger,and not so melancolic.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Ditte3
I don't think he 'carves out him heart' either.He's not that type,he's much stronger,and not so melancolic. it might just be a battle wound but it might not be it might have meaning

lady_captinjack
let me just say i think he looks kinda HOT

Minie Mina
Hmm...the thought of the possibilty to "cut him heart out" is really slim.

Why repeat the story of Davy Jones? Davy Jones cut his heart because he was heart broken from Calypso. Will won't be heart broken by Lizz. IMHO, Will wants Elizabeth to be happy to whatever choice she makes. So I figure that her happiness is his happiness as well.

Ericadawn
I guess in a way, you could say Norrington has his hand in it, but he's dead at that point...

sad

And Will definitely does NOT carve out him heart, that ain't his style.

Minie Mina
Though...that scar is sexy.

But my speculations on it is from battle. But, again, we don't know for sure.

AudioHeart
Maybe when one goes, another needs to replace them

Like i heard by some people that now that jack is *gone* liz is taking his place in the world as a pirate, like he was

I think the idea is to balance everything out, but im not sure, t'is confuzzling

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Minie Mina
Though...that scar is sexy.

But my speculations on it is from battle. But, again, we don't know for sure. the scar would look ssexxier on Johnny....

hkitty
Well...It doesn't look to me to be over his heart. Like, its too much in the center of his chest.

How do you carve out your own heart anyway? Wouldn't you have to cut through bone? And then stick your hand in and pull it out? Bleh, can't imagine anyone doing that to themselves...

It seems so impractical. But I guess it IS a supernatural movie...

ivebeendepped43
Davy Jones did it...

hkitty
Yeah, I know he did it. But I don't know HOW he did it.

Minie Mina
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
the scar would look ssexxier on Johnny....

OMG! *pulls hair*

For once stop comparing!

SCAR LOOKS FRIGGIN SEXY ON ORLANDO!!!

Nuff said!! Damnit!

CaptainJacksLuv
the scar looks sexy without it being on anyone*humps the scar* lol

ivebeendepped43
um....yeah....

CaptainJacksLuv
im random when eating chocolate, im all hyped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.