Orion VS Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
purely hand to hand...

no flight, astro-force...

who wins?

Evil_Ash
Is this Immortal Hercules?

draxx_tOfU
yeah...

Redatom65
immortal hercules probably wins

batdude123
Orion for the win.

batdude123
Originally posted by Redatom65
immortal hercules probably wins

lol

Redatom65
immortal hercules spites him

*looks for smilie*

dur

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion is stronger than Superman and ALmost as Strong as DS. I'd say Orion is also a better fighter.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion is stronger than Superman and ALmost as Strong as DS. I'd say Orion is also a better fighter. How much stronger would you say Orion is than Superman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How much stronger would you say Orion is than Superman?

Strong enough to be able to give True DS a decent fight. Superman gets back handed casually by True DS. Also, Mother box actually inhibits Orion's strength and rage.

draxx_tOfU
i say both are equal in skill, h2h has been hercules' forte ever since, while orion has the luxury of the astro-force, motherbox tech...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i say both are equal in skill, h2h has been hercules' forte ever since, while orion has the luxury of the astro-force, motherbox tech...

Orion is also the Dog of War, and actually prefers Hand to Hand. Orion is much Older than herc too.

batdude123
Strong enough to be able to give True DS a decent fight. Superman gets back handed casually by True DS. Also, Mother box actually inhibits Orion's strength and rage.

You realize that Superman has smacked Orion around before though, right?

draxx_tOfU
Orion is also the Dog of War, and actually prefers Hand to Hand. Orion is much Older than herc too.

and Hercules is the Prince of Power and the Lion of Olympus and has nothing to rely on but hand to hand...

oooooooooh... eek!

seriously, what does a title have to do with your skills?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by batdude123

yeah, and i doubt that orion could turn the wheels of maggedon...

though orion is a monster in his own right though... cool

nvrbeenwthagirl

I also realize Superman has had sun amps too. He pretty much beat all of the JLA that day due to massive sun exposure. Also, Orion in his series, had powers the dummies in the JLA forgot to even put in there. Orion isn't some brawler. He's highly trained. Check the fight with HiM and DS out using martial arts.

snoopdogg
I also realize Superman has had sun amps too. He pretty much beat all of the JLA that day due to massive sun exposure. Also, Orion in his series, had powers the dummies in the JLA forgot to even put in there. Orion isn't some brawler. He's highly trained. Check the fight with HiM and DS out using martial arts. That's how Supermans powers work though. The levels fluctuate. He didn't looked sundipped or anywhere near that if that's what you're saying.

batdude123
I also realize Superman has had sun amps too. He pretty much beat all of the JLA that day due to massive sun exposure. Also, Orion in his series, had powers the dummies in the JLA forgot to even put in there. Orion isn't some brawler. He's highly trained. Check the fight with HiM and DS out using martial arts.

You also realize that Superman knows martial arts too, right champ?

And I haven't seen Orion do something comparable to what Supes did in the WWIII story arc.

Redatom65

And I haven't seen Orion do something comparable to what Supes did in the WWIII story arc.

Imperiex Wars, If I'm not mistaken

nvrbeenwthagirl

When Superman realisticly, can fight DS as long as DS and Orion fought, Then I"ll consider Supers being near Orion. Orion doesn't need a strength feat per say when him and Highfather are the only beings I have seen that locked in battle with DS face to face for weeks on end. Orion could just tire Superman out. Clark would run out of juice fighting Orion.

batdude123
When Superman realisticly, can fight DS as long as DS and Orion fought, Then I"ll consider Supers being near Orion. Orion doesn't need a strength feat per say when him and Highfather are the only beings I have seen that locked in battle with DS face to face for weeks on end. Orion could just tire Superman out. Clark would run out of juice fighting Orion.

Superman's body continually renews itself of energy. When Ruin depleted Superman of his energy, he was back to full power in a second or less.

I doubt Orion would tire him out.

And also, Orion REALISTICALLY shouldn't be able to do shit to his father.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman's body continually renews itself of energy. When Ruin depleted Superman of his energy, he was back to full power in a second or less.

I doubt Orion would tire him out.

And also, Orion REALISTICALLY shouldn't be able to do shit to his father.

Actually realisticly he should. It was written into the New Gods that the sons would always become more powerful than the fathers. Orion was UBER in his series. Plus, without the MOther box holding Orion's strength in check, I'd say he really puts Superman down. Anyway, Clark being depleted of Energy is iffy. Clark has been depleted of Energy a couple times and didn't get his power back right away. he once Told Triumpth that depleting his energy would kill him. I dont' think Clark can fight for weeks on End a DS lvl being. At any rate, Orion beats herculese for the solid Majority.

batdude123
Actually realisticly he should. It was written into the New Gods that the sons would always become more powerful than the fathers. Orion was UBER in his series. Plus, without the MOther box holding Orion's strength in check, I'd say he really puts Superman down. Anyway, Clark being depleted of Energy is iffy. Clark has been depleted of Energy a couple times and didn't get his power back right away. he once Told Triumpth that depleting his energy would kill him. I dont' think Clark can fight for weeks on End a DS lvl being. At any rate, Orion beats herculese for the solid Majority.

That's Orion in his so called "true form" which is his destiney. That's not the Orion that's portrayed normally. Orion is herald level. He'll be skyfather level eventually, but that's for a different time. That's like me saying Superman in a 100 years vs. somebody else (because he'll continue to get more and more powerful each year he's under our sun.) The Mother Box does NOT keep his strength in check. That's rubbish. It keeps his rage in check.

And to be fair, Triumph is part Imp...

UniOmni
Triumph isn't part imp iirc.

He merely had his wish for powers granted, and thats it.

He didn't show any new power, but was just competent in using them, unlike before.

He's basically Magneto with J'onn level physical stats. That guy should always look dominant against Superman.

And how old is Orion?

Lightray is 350, iirc.
Orion should be somewhere around 600 years old, human time.

Herc is definitely comparable in skill.

See him taking down an enraged Hulk, using skill against a more physically powerful foe.

And its debateable that Herc is weaker than normal Orion.

He and Thor once closed dimensional holes with strength, iirc.

And lets not bring up lead holding Orion captive, and this recently. Both have low showings to offset the high ends.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni

He didn't show any new power, but was just competent in using them, unlike before.

He's basically Magneto with J'onn level physical stats. That guy should always look dominant against Superman.

And how old is Orion?

Lightray is 350, iirc.

See him taking down an enraged Hulk, using skill against a more physically powerful foe.

And lets not bring up lead holding Orion captive, and this recently. Both have low showings to offset the high ends.

He was under the influence of Thunderbolt iirc.

And that feat was bullshit anway, because siphoning energy away from Supes shouldn't kill him. He's shown that he can quickly absorb more energy to become fully powered again.

UniOmni
Perhaps, but anyone who can possibly take energy away from Superman, could likely block the energy from replenishing Superman as well.

If i had Dr.Lights powerset, i'd own Superman.
If i had Magnetos powerset, i'd own Superman.

If i had Magnetos powerset, on top of Wonderman level stats, i'd eat Superman for breakfast.

And other villains have taken down Superman.

I remember a pic of either Dr.Light or Polaris female vers, bending the light away from Superman, and saying she could cut off his ability to enjoy those solar shakes, and give him his own nuclear winter, effectivly depowering him.

Its not like it'd be exactly hard.

Juntai

And how old is Orion?

Lightray is 350, iirc.

And lets not bring up lead holding Orion captive, and this recently. Both have low showings to offset the high ends. I'm not so sure...
In Spectre, the New Gods are said to be older than the Pantheon Gods.
In Seven Soldiers, iirc, Orion is shown coming to aid early man. By early man, I mean, still learning to build fire early man. But I'm still trying to figure out that arc. lol.

juggernaut66666
Orion FTW.

Accel

Just about every one who fights crime now knows some martial arts, but I wouldn't put Superman's skill near Orion's skill.

And Orion should take this quite handily. As mentioned before, he's held his own against a sun-dipped Superman and even beat one of the most skilled fighters in ther universe in pure H2H. Hercules will hard-pressed to match that track record.

Rewmac
I'd say Hercules. But he if his pride falls into the way he can easily loose. That's some problem of Herc's he can be overconfident and let himself open for attacks.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Accel
Just about every one who fights crime now knows some martial arts, but I wouldn't put Superman's skill near Orion's skill.

And Orion should take this quite handily. As mentioned before, he's held his own against a sun-dipped Superman and even beat one of the most skilled fighters in ther universe in pure H2H. Hercules will hard-pressed to match that track record.

He held his own against a sun amped superman, not sundipped. Superman was more powerful than usual, true but he wasn't dipped.

Galan007
Orion ftw.

batdude123
Perhaps, but anyone who can possibly take energy away from Superman, could likely block the energy from replenishing Superman as well.

If i had Dr.Lights powerset, i'd own Superman.
If i had Magnetos powerset, i'd own Superman.

If i had Magnetos powerset, on top of Wonderman level stats, i'd eat Superman for breakfast.

And other villains have taken down Superman.

I remember a pic of either Dr.Light or Polaris female vers, bending the light away from Superman, and saying she could cut off his ability to enjoy those solar shakes, and give him his own nuclear winter, effectivly depowering him.

Its not like it'd be exactly hard.
If you had the powers of Dr. Light or Magneto you'd get your shit stomped, buddy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you had the powers of Dr. Light or Magneto you'd get your shit stomped, buddy.

I agree, magneto isn't owning Superman at all. Dr. Light may be a different story. Faster, and able to literally turn allt he sun light to red light if he so chooses.

Juntai
No one with human reaction speed is owning Superman at anything w/ Dr Light or Magneto's powers.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
No one with human reaction speed is owning Superman at anything w/ Dr Light or Magneto's powers.

Magneto's neural impulses = 1500% faster than a human.

batdude123
I agree, magneto isn't owning Superman at all. Dr. Light may be a different story. Faster, and able to literally turn allt he sun light to red light if he so chooses.

Dr. Light would take a dirt nap.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Light would take a dirt nap.

I dont' know about that one. DR. light could turn himself into Red Sunlight, Or surround himself with hard light projections and batter Superman. DR. light controlls light and thus has senses that operate on a light speed lvl.

batdude123
I dont' know about that one. DR. light could turn himself into Red Sunlight, Or surround himself with hard light projections and batter Superman. DR. light controlls light and thus has senses that operate on a light speed lvl.

lol @ Dr. Light having light speed reflexes

PS: Red sun radiation hardly works on Superman anymore.

Juntai
Magneto's neural impulses = 1500% faster than a human. I doubt UniOmni's do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol @ Dr. Light having light speed reflexes

PS: Red sun radiation hardly works on Superman anymore.
Dr. Light control's Light. He sees light, He would have to have Lightspeed reaction times inorder to wield light as well as he does.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
I doubt UniOmni's do.

Touche.

batdude123
Dr. Light control's Light. He sees light, He would have to have Lightspeed reaction times inorder to wield light as well as he does.

I can see light as well. Doesn't mean I have light speed reflexes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see light as well. Doesn't mean I have light speed reflexes.

Yeah but you don't control it do you? Do you bend it and shape it? Do you fly like light? Dr. Light's flight ability is linked to his light powers. Dr. Light has pwned GL's light. how do you do that unless you have FTL reflexes?

batdude123
Yeah but you don't control it do you? Do you bend it and shape it? Do you fly like light? Dr. Light's flight ability is linked to his light powers. Dr. Light has pwned GL's light. how do you do that unless you have FTL reflexes?

laughing out loud

You don't need light speed reflexes in order to do that stuff. Magneto controls light and has done similar things... but he doesn't have LS reflexes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud

You don't need light speed reflexes in order to do that stuff. Magneto controls light and has done similar things... but he doesn't have LS reflexes.

Magneto doesn't have FTL refelxes when it comes to his body. But his mind yes. Look how fast he put's together machinery. Also your body doesn't have to have FTL reflexes when your a comic character. Your powers have them. It takes nothing for Invisable woman to put up a shield. Light ray zooming in at her at light speed, she blocks it with a force field. Not her arm. She has ftl reflexes by way of her powers.

batdude123
Magneto doesn't have FTL refelxes when it comes to his body. But his mind yes. Look how fast he put's together machinery. Also your body doesn't have to have FTL reflexes when your a comic character. Your powers have them. It takes nothing for Invisable woman to put up a shield. Light ray zooming in at her at light speed, she blocks it with a force field. Not her arm. She has ftl reflexes by way of her powers.

You have absolutely no concrete evidence to base what you're saying off of. Nice job. thumb up He's never shown LS reflexes and you have no way of prooving it.

And Magneto doesn't have FLT reflexes when it comes to his body, but his mind yes? What the hell is that sh*t?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have absolutely no concrete evidence to base what you're saying off of. Nice job. thumb up He's never shown LS reflexes and you have no way of prooving it.

And Magneto doesn't have FLT reflexes when it comes to his body, but his mind yes? What the hell is that sh*t?

Your limiting your thinking in terms of the body. But your mind is so much faster than your body. Now imagine people who control light and magnetism. They erect force fields against Lazers and such. They have to have FTL reflexes with thier powers in order to do that. It's called LOGIC.

batdude123
Your limiting your thinking in terms of the body. But your mind is so much faster than your body. Now imagine people who control light and magnetism. They erect force fields against Lazers and such. They have to have FTL reflexes with thier powers in order to do that. It's called LOGIC.

No... that's called circumstances. Dodging lasers or shielding yourself from one doesn't mean you have ftl reflexes. Comic book semantics doesn't work that way. MANY street level-low level superhumans have dodged lasers before.

Nvr, I have nearly every appearance of Dr. Light. He's never shown light speed, or faster than light speed reflexes.

leonidas
oops, i'm sorry -- i thought this was the herc v orion thread.

my bad.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
oops, i'm sorry -- i thought this was the herc v orion thread.

my bad.

You're sarcasm bounces off me like ping-pong balls!!!

leonidas
you mean like the donkey balls peyton thinks val sucks?

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
you mean like the donkey balls peyton thinks val sucks?

Same diff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.