Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson) and Dr. Strange vs. Llan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This is Kent at his absolute best. This is classic Strange. Who wins?

King_Mungi
Rules of Engagement on or off? These are the rules Llan must follow.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rules of Engagement on or off? These are the rules Llan must follow.

F*ck if I know. srug

What makes it a better fight?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
F*ck if I know. srug

What makes it a better fight?

Haha well if there off then Llan would just mow over them. With them on, Llan has punked Strange twice. So meh!

batdude123
Haha well if there off then Llan would just mow over them. With them on, Llan has punked Strange twice. So meh!

What's his greatest feat without the rules of engagement?

Kent at full power is an absolute monster.

King_Mungi
What's his greatest feat without the rules of engagement?

Kent at full power is an absolute monster.

yeah I know he is, and *shrugs* basically the likes of Dreamqueen, Great Beasts, etc were his agents and basically punked Alpha Flight, Dr.Strange took over most of Asgard getting all the trolls to join his army, etc. I'm making a respect thread for him now.

batdude123
yeah I know he is, and *shrugs* basically the likes of Dreamqueen, Great Beasts, etc were his agents and basically punked Alpha Flight, Dr.Strange took over most of Asgard getting all the trolls to join his army, etc. I'm making a respect thread for him now.

Interesting. Seems pretty badass.

I think these two combined could give him a fight.

King_Mungi
Interesting. Seems pretty badass.

I think these two combined could give him a fight.

Oh yeah definetly no way am I saying it's a curbstomp as we really didn't see to much of Llan and Dr.Fate alone has done vastly impressive things. Dr.Strange too, but everyone knows about Strange.

batdude123
Oh yeah definetly no way am I saying it's a curbstomp as we really didn't see to much of Llan and Dr.Fate alone has done vastly impressive things. Dr.Strange too, but everyone knows about Strange.

Correct.

King_Mungi
Just to clarify I meant to say he took over part of Asgard not all of it, as basically all the things evil joined his Army of Darkness...yeah original title I know and attacked Earth

batdude123
Just to clarify I meant to say he took over part of Asgard not all of it, as basically all the things evil joined his Army of Darkness...yeah original title I know and attacked Earth

Yeah... that's SO cliche. laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Yeah... that's SO cliche. laughing out loud

He was a shitty villian, personally I hate him but he still was a badass. He looked like the offspring of the gimp from Pulp Fiction and Mr.Sinister. Blah!

Symmetric Chaos

Did he get a chainsaw for a hand?

batdude123
He was a shitty villian, personally I hate him but he still was a badass. He looked like the offspring of the gimp from Pulp Fiction and Mr.Sinister. Blah!

*tries not to laugh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.