The KMC At World's End Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aelizabeth
So here's the idea guys!

Since we have such wonderful and creative idea's about what will happen in the next movie, I think we should try to make a script or story of AWE. The rules are we have to include all the scenes we have seen, from the trailer and exclusive clips, and to tie it all together, we can use spoilers, clues and our *insert rainbow here* imaginations! When AWE comes out, we can compare and see if we came anywhere close to the real script!

So let your creative juices flow stick out tongue

pirate179
LOL rainbow imaginations.....

aelizabeth
Hello? *echos*

aw man. i don't think i'm good enough to start this off. but if no one else will, i'll give it a go. unless someone with fabulous writing talent wants to save me. Please. stick out tongue *goes off to find paper*

T.Maria
i would make a start but its 1.30am here in merry ol' england ...and i currently have match sticks keeping my eyes open....

its true lol

pirate179
i would help but i dont need everyone laughing at my horrible writing skills lol smile...well not skills but....whatever you know what i mean LOL smile

aelizabeth
YOUR horrible writing skills? MY horrible writing skills. oh well. maybe in 3 hours i'll have a line written. don't get me wrong, i love to write. i just hate starting things. stick out tongue

T.Maria
im sure your brilliant pirate179!! big grin

anyone can write!! big grin

Aelizabeth its your thread..i say you start us off!! big grin

pirate179
aww thanks T. but im really not in the writing area! lol smile

T.Maria
Originally posted by pirate179
aww thanks T. but im really not in the writing area! lol smile

Ahhhh...

but you could try?? big grin

im rubbish but i still do it lmao big grin

Im insane enough to put it out there and let people pull it to peices Happy Dance ...call me crazy but- yeah actually, just call me crazy big grin

pirate179
LOL oh ok i will try give me some time to think of something..

aelizabeth
i'll go crazy and post once someone starts off. i am virtually incapable of starting things.

pirate179
dont look at me!!!!!!!!!! i will post something if someone else starts too! go ahead T. Maria..go for it! LOL smile

-savvychick-
hmm....this sounds interesting....

I can't wait to see what you guys write!! Maybe I'll post a bit after you get it startedsmile

aelizabeth
No wait! I've got it! The most wonderful beginning!

pirate179
TELL US TELL US!

aelizabeth
FADE UP

pirate179
lol beautiful!

aelizabeth
ok. your turn. i started it. smile

pirate179
....uh.....hmmm....ummm...*starts crying* im no good!!!!!!

T.Maria
LMAO!!!!! big grin

that was inspirational, Aelizabeth !! big grin big grin

*wipes tears from her eyes* big grin

T.Maria
Elizabeth looked up from the rim of her hat.
Was this it?
Were they finally here?

"Get int'ya positions and stay there" Came barboza's voice from behind her.

She shivered.
She knew what was to come now.

It was killer be killed...if this went wrong then there was no chance of getting him back.

Another shiver ran through her at the thought of him.
The thought of what had happened...and the thought of what was to come.

"Are we ready?" Came Will's voice from beside her.
He didn't look at her. He didn't need to...not anymore.
Elizabeth was something that he didn't feel he had the courage to contemplate right now.

They had to concentrate on the mission...get the charts and then get the hell out...

Get the Pearl Back...
Set his father free....

It was just a pitty that Jack Sparrow came along with the deal...

"Are ye ready, boy?" Baraboza asked him, wading the long boat into the dock.

Will put the blanket over his head, fixing his handcuffs to the wooden plank; he was more than ready.

"Lets do this"

Barboza smiled to himself.

"Then let's begin"

there you go big grin

pirate179
amazing

T.Maria
now you go lol.

i started it, now you and aelizabeth promised wink lol

pirate179
oh ok...just a heads up its gonna suck!!!!!!!

T.Maria
it wont, i assure you hehe! big grin

sailorleo
i dunno...ya'll support norrleo shipping? lol :P

T.Maria
ofcourse we do!! big grin

we should write the Norrleo novel wink

Norrleo: How to stalk a celebrity and marry them wink

sailorleo
hee hee....hmmm a norrleo AWE....haven't done one of those yet

pirate179
hold on T. im working on it....smile

T.Maria
Originally posted by pirate179
hold on T. im working on it....smile

s'all good!! big grin

im planning on going to bed in a minute tho...im up in 5 hours for work lol smile

so if i go offline then i apoligise, but i will catch up 2moz!! big grin

Sailor: You SO need to do a norrleo AWE fic wink hehe!

pirate179

PirateDiva
Originally posted by T.Maria
LMAO!!!!! big grin

that was inspirational, Aelizabeth !! big grin big grin

*wipes tears from her eyes* big grin

Lmao...it was....omg im dying here....lol....first willy-less in the other thread and now this.....Im laughing so hard it's ridiculous!!! lol

PirateDiva

Was this it?
Were they finally here?

She shivered.

It was killer be killed...if this went wrong then there was no chance of getting him back.

Elizabeth was something that he didn't feel he had the courage to contemplate right now.

They had to concentrate on the mission...get the charts and then get the hell out...

Get the Pearl Back...
Set his father free....

Will put the blanket over his head, fixing his handcuffs to the wooden plank; he was more than ready.

"Lets do this"

"Then let's begin"

there you go big grin

Brilliant just one problem!!!

ummmmm how is that a PiTTy? lol

sailorleo
hmmmm a norrleo fic....im gonna need some help....

PirateDiva
oooooh nevermind....i get it!! That was from Will's point of view right?...lol...im a dope...lol...carry on!

aelizabeth

pirate179
aww thanks but i still believe its totally crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but thanks for making me happier! big grin

willofthewisp
Everything everyone's written so far is so good. It's so in-character, too. I like where it's going. I'm sorry. I know this is out of order, but I want you guys to insert it somewhere. I've had this exchange in my head all day and I need to push it out so I can do things like homework and starting my second book. Again, sorry. Just put it somewhere in here.

(Jack and Liz on the deck of the Pearl. Liz is pulling up a net that has some fish for everyone. Jack comes up behind her and stands very, very close to her)

Jack: Who knew it would be so large? (Liz starts to turn, catching on to his innuendo) These down here.

Liz: If you're trying to rile me up, Jack, it won't work.

(Jack gives up and wraps his arms around her waist while he is still behind her)

Liz: Let go.

Jack: You'll have to turn your head, darling. I didn't hear that.

Liz: You'll have... (realizes if she turns her head her lips are inches away from his) I said let go.

Jack: Why?

Liz: (smirks) Because I know you'll lose control if you don't.

(Jack seems to like this)

Jack: Love, there's only one place where I'll lose control and you won't let me in it.

(Liz wiggles free)

Liz: I have a feeling if we were to pull into Tortuga right now there would be a horde of "laides" who would contradict that. (crew start to center around this heated conversation. Liz seems a little flustered) It's a wonder how it hasn't fallen off yet.

(Jack smiles but there is a subtle gruffness in his tone)

Jack: (edges closer) See, love? I knew you'd warm up to talking about it.

(Crew looks very interested now)

Liz: (decides to end this) It never would have worked between us.

Jack: Keep telling yourself that, darling.

pirate179
ohhh very nice i love it

aelizabeth
oohh i love it willo!

I'm going to put it on fanfiction.net soon, if that's ok with everyone. Of course all credit goes to KMC and all who are writing this.

pirate179
sounds good to me smile

aelizabeth
unless you want to, willo. because i don't even have an account there yet. and you have all the KMC stuff on there. but it doesn't matter.

willofthewisp
No, go ahead. Get an account. It's free and they're nice to have. Plus I don't plan on being too heavily involved in this one. I'm supposed to be writing another story right now, but I can't get the pirates out of my head. lol. You guys continue and I'll pop in every now and then.

aelizabeth
alright. so my account is pirate-aelizabeth, but i can't post anything for three days. but that's ok, becuase hopefully we'll have a bit more done.

pirate179
not from me you wont smile

a-k-a-amber
i might be able to help yall a bit what are you doing exactly?

aelizabeth
Originally posted by aelizabeth
So here's the idea guys!

Since we have such wonderful and creative idea's about what will happen in the next movie, I think we should try to make a script or story of AWE. The rules are we have to include all the scenes we have seen, from the trailer and exclusive clips, and to tie it all together, we can use spoilers, clues and our *insert rainbow here* imaginations! When AWE comes out, we can compare and see if we came anywhere close to the real script!

So let your creative juices flow stick out tongue

^ that's the game plan

pirate179
^^ you beat me too it lol smile

a-k-a-amber
okies big grin so is there anything imparticular yall are working on?

aelizabeth
we have some great stuff on the previous pages, but it's not in any particular order. so i guess we go from where pirate179 left off, and you can write random bits to insert in anywhere you want. if that makes sense. it probably doesn't.

a-k-a-amber
ok i may work on it umm whats ur screen name on ff?

aelizabeth
pirate-aelizabeth, but i just joined so i cant post anything for three days. bummer, really. but i can do a recap for you, if you'd like.

aelizabeth

Was this it?
Were they finally here?

She shivered.

Get the Pearl Back...
Set his father free....

"Lets do this"

"Then let's begin"

there you go big grin

aelizabeth

aelizabeth
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Everything everyone's written so far is so good. It's so in-character, too. I like where it's going. I'm sorry. I know this is out of order, but I want you guys to insert it somewhere. I've had this exchange in my head all day and I need to push it out so I can do things like homework and starting my second book. Again, sorry. Just put it somewhere in here.

(Jack and Liz on the deck of the Pearl. Liz is pulling up a net that has some fish for everyone. Jack comes up behind her and stands very, very close to her)

Jack: Who knew it would be so large? (Liz starts to turn, catching on to his innuendo) These down here.

(Jack gives up and wraps his arms around her waist while he is still behind her)

Liz: You'll have... (realizes if she turns her head her lips are inches away from his) I said let go.

Jack: Love, there's only one place where I'll lose control and you won't let me in it.

(Liz wiggles free)

Liz: I have a feeling if we were to pull into Tortuga right now there would be a horde of "laides" who would contradict that. (crew start to center around this heated conversation. Liz seems a little flustered) It's a wonder how it hasn't fallen off yet.

a-k-a-amber
yes okies I dont really have any ideas about the first part, but i will add a bit dont you worry big grin

aelizabeth
and thats all, unless you include my brilliant bit at the beginning, "FADE UP" (or not so brilliant). As you can see, not exactly in order, so just pick up from where ever you want and get think story on the road. and we can put in other bits after.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp

(Liz wiggles free)

Willo that was Hott More please!!! big grin

pirate_1987
I LOVE IT! ITS GOOD! smile

AudioHeart
OMG GUYS THIS IS SOO GOOD!!! GREAT WORK

AudioHeart
^^^ yes it is its soo good, I LOVE IT TOO

aelizabeth
so guys, i posted teh story. i used t.maria's wonderful bit as a prologue, and when (and if) we get enough for a first chappie, up it goes. my name is pirate-aelizabeth, so you can search my name and find the story.

pirate179
cool thanks!!!smile

T.Maria

Was this it?
Were they finally here?

She shivered.

Get the Pearl Back...
Set his father free....

"Lets do this"

"Then let's begin"

there you go big grin

CONT'D:

Sometime later

Jack sat alone on the sand.
The sky was blue and there were no clouds in sight to hide the sun in the heat of the day.

Not that is was day...what exactly was it?
In Pergatory there was no such thing as day and night...just a vast abyss of nothing-ness that will slowly drive you crazy...

But jack was as crazy as an orangutang in mating season at the best of times, so this was not exactly a problem for him.

How he wished he had his jar of dirt...
Not that he needed it now, considering he was on land.
But it helped to know he had something there that could 'protect' him.

'Tia Dalma is going to massacre me when she find's out I've broken it...'

Women. Who needed them?

All they did was aggrivate you, drive you to the point of distraction with their lips and then kill you with said distraction...

It's true what they say;

The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Now there was an epiphome if ever he had conjured one.

"Bugger"

There she was again.
Five minutes of being free of the thought of her, and then just the word 'female' brings it all back again.

She would be the death of him, one of these days...

Oh wait, She already IS ....

pirate179
OMG T. that is amazing!!!!!big grineek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.