Is Tobey out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanweb1
Is he out?

spencerspider
omg ok stop making stupid topics or ur going to get banned... and how the hell should i know if he is out

steverules
Is he out? laughing out loud you make it sound like he's coming out about being gay or something

spencerspider
out of his mind? lol

steverules
Tobey...out of his mind...that would be cool

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by spidermanweb1
Is he out?

Yes, he is out. Tobey Maguire officially announced in this months issue of subtle ignorance. that he will no longer be apart of the Spiderman Franchise embarrasment

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yes, he is out. Tobey Maguire officially announced in this months issue of subtle ignorance. that he will no longer be apart of the Spiderman Franchise embarrasment

I've said it constantly, I really seriously doubt that Tobey is out. I believe he is just setting up for a huge payday for the next spidey trilogy. There is nothing anyone can say to me that convinces me otherwise.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I've said it constantly, I really seriously doubt that Tobey is out. I believe he is just setting up for a huge payday for the next spidey trilogy. There is nothing anyone can say to me that convinces me otherwise.

Especially since you have insider information, you mean.

steverules
He's got a spy shifty it's Aunt May

spencerspider
what!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
He's got a spy shifty it's Aunt May

Yes, but she was caught by MY spy.

Anna Watson. shifty

steverules
Curse you Anna Watson!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Especially since you have insider information, you mean.

No one needs insider information to know simple truths. Why would you or anyone else for that matter think that Sony Pictures, right here in Sunny California where I live, would want to end a billion dollar franchise? Please anybody answer me that question?? Also, please answer me this: Why would Tobey Maguire walk away from a $25 million dollar payday?? Answer me that?? I know for a fact that he is getting around $18 to 22 million after Spidey 3 becomes a huge success. Come on somebody answer me. I will respond after you do.

H. S. 6
No one needs insider information to know simple truths. Why would you or anyone else for that matter think that Sony Pictures, right here in Sunny California where I live, would want to end a billion dollar franchise? Please anybody answer me that question?? Also, please answer me this: Why would Tobey Maguire walk away from a $25 million dollar payday?? Answer me that?? I know for a fact that he is getting around $18 to 22 million after Spidey 3 becomes a huge success. Come on somebody answer me. I will respond after you do.

Somebody needs a lesson in maturity...

Please point out where in my post that I said there would be no Spider-Man 4. When you've done that, we can chat.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Somebody needs a lesson in maturity...

Please point out where in my post that I said there would be no Spider-Man 4. When you've done that, we can chat.

I don't have to. I read a whole helluva lot. I can back up my claims.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Curse you Anna Watson!

Crap... Anna qas just caught by Strongbads spy.

Jarvis

blink

Spider-Chris
wats up with the weird spys

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spider-Chris
wats up with the weird spys

Everybody loves a Spy. wink

You get Uncle Ben. stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Crap... Anna qas just caught by Strongbads spy.

Jarvis

blink

Who is Anna Watson?

Arachnid1
Who is Anna Watson?

MJ's aunt or mom. She is about the same age as Aunt May and is a very good friend of aunt may's.

ragesRemorse
have you ever read subtle ignorance? I'm telling you...it says it there in last months issue, where they interviewed him. He said he diddnt want to be apart of a cah cow that has lost it's substance anymore.
embarrasment you should do a google for the issue. It may take a while to find it, but you will find the truth

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
have you ever read subtle ignorance? I'm telling you...it says it there in last months issue, where they interviewed him. He said he diddnt want to be apart of a cah cow that has lost it's substance anymore.
embarrasment you should do a google for the issue. It may take a while to find it, but you will find the truth

No thank you. I stand by what I have said. Tobey, I doubt will be leaving.

steverules
Cause of his huge pay check that is twice as much as it costs to make the movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
I don't have to. I read a whole helluva lot. I can back up my claims.

Translated: "I don't see where you said there won't be a Spider-Man 4 in your post. Sorry."

LORDSIDIOUS01
Translated: "I don't see where you said there won't be a Spider-Man 4 in your post. Sorry."

I have never said that there wasn't going to be a Spidey 4. I believe that there is going to be a part four and five. Perhaps a part six as well. I do not believe anyone when they say that after Spiderman 3 is the last one. I have read that their are scenes in number three that set up part four. Whether or not Tobey Maguire returns is a non issue. Although I believe that he will return for the next ones. Unlike a lot of people , I know that he will most likely after lengthy contract talks, Maguire, raimi, and Dunst will all return. Yes it will cost Sony pictures a lot of money, But when you are part of a billion dollar franchise, I highly doubt that Sony will be ending this franchise anytime soon.

ragesRemorse
yeah, thats why venom isnt going to be introduced untill the ending. Cliffhanger. Raimi doesnt want anything to do with venom he said that time and time again. I think a new director will be brought on board

by the way, have you guys had any luck with finding the subtle ignorance magazine? laughing

Spiderman_RJ
toby is looking too old to portray peter same goes for the mj dust girl,and everyone knows how marvel is afraid to make spiderman look old, so my guess is even if raimi is on the direction they will cast some new actor or spend a lot of money on make up and beauty post producing the actors.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman will live on. Whether he is portrayed by Maguire or someone else.

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20070323_spiderman_vs_morlun.html

doctorstrongbad
There will be a part 4. There will probally be a part 5. Money talks and haters walk.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Read this. I hope this proves my point about future instalments of the Spidey franchise.

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2344&Itemid=99

There will be more sipderman movies with our without these three. However I do feel strongly that they will resign.

spidermanweb1
If Tobey quits the role then he a traitor because he used us for our money.

H. S. 6
Read this. I hope this proves my point about future instalments of the Spidey franchise.

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2344&Itemid=99

There will be more sipderman movies with our without these three. However I do feel strongly that they will resign.

Are you kidding me? Seriously, are you joking?

Please re-read my posts. I really would like to see if you can understand what I was saying.

ragesRemorse
Are you kidding me? Seriously, are you joking?

Please re-read my posts. I really would like to see if you can understand what I was saying.

how about you just repeast yourself over again

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spidey 4 will happen, like it or not.

Mr Parker
It will happen but some people just cant accept it that Mcguire is done for good with the role.

the_satan32
Tobey can leave as far as I'm concerned his voice was really irritating and I'm sure they can find a replacement (but I wouldn't mind if he stays). Personally I hope Dunst leaves and never comes back she's not much of an actress and she looks like a zombie unlike comic book MJ. The only one that should stay is Riami and maybe Tobey

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Mr Parker
It will happen but some people just cant accept it that Mcguire is done for good with the role.

Co-signed

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by the_satan32
Tobey can leave as far as I'm concerned his voice was really irritating and I'm sure they can find a replacement (but I wouldn't mind if he stays). Personally I hope Dunst leaves and never comes back she's not much of an actress and she looks like a zombie unlike comic book MJ. The only one that should stay is Riami and maybe Tobey

Co-signed

doctorstrongbad
Toby said " Show me the Money" and they did. There will be a part 4 and Toby will have yet another big pay day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.