Is there a Spiderman 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanweb1
Is there?

spencerspider
ok dude u can go tot he spiderman 4 section on here and talk in there. dont make threads about topics that are already being discussed please. anyway to answer ur question we dont know.. but im sure there will be just maybe not all the same people

steverules
Yer, I amde a thread about it ages ago and it's kinda still going...well actually no one replys in it much now

spencerspider
lol yea..

steverules
Dammit people reply in it

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spidey 4 is gonna happen with or without Tobey.

spencerspider
yea but it might be a while

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by spencerspider
yea but it might be a while

I think Spidey four will happen in 2010.

Adult Swim Guy
why would their be a 4th i mean i like the movies but 4 of them how many are they going to make god!

vintageSW77
in this months EMPIRE its stated that that the producer says there will be a fourth regardless of Maguire or Ramis involvment as there are "too many stories left to tell"

starlock
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
why would their be a 4th i mean i like the movies but 4 of them how many are they going to make god!

I dont know why that sounds so weird

Hey the spiderman comic came out -i like the comics and all but 545 how many are they going to make god! ?

Spiderman is Popular-Spiderman has alot of villians and stories-Spiderman -Makes money-Spiderman is Spiderman

Sorry they are making more lol

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy

Spiderman is a big money maker for Sony pictures. They will keep making Spidey until it all runs out. Unfortunately, that won't be for a very long time. I have said it time and time again. With or without Tobey Maguire the Spiderman franchise will go on and on.

spencerspider
yep yep, expect lizard soon

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have been right all along. There will be a Spidey four. Tobey Maguire said so. Read this..........

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=3&id=40891

This clearly states that Spidey four could happen with Maguire

Pressure
They drop hints in the novel the one of the villians is The lizard, I thought this because when Peter goes to doctor Conners building to have the symbiote examined he notices that Conners has models of lizards and anatomy of lizards all over his Lab

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Pressure
They drop hints in the novel the one of the villians is The lizard, I thought this because when Peter goes to doctor Conners building to have the symbiote examined he notices that Conners has models of lizards and anatomy of lizards all over his Lab

What novel are you talking? Where can I purchase this novel? How can I do spoiler tags?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
What novel are you talking? Where can I purchase this novel? How can I do spoiler tags?

The Official Novelization.

Barnes & Nobles. Or any major book retailer, probably.

TEXT (without the spaces)

And why would you want to ruin the movie by reading the book before-hand? (I did it with the first one, and it basically ruined the experience of seeing the movie...)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The Official Novelization.

Barnes & Nobles. Or any major book retailer, probably.

TEXT (without the spaces)

And why would you want to ruin the movie by reading the book before-hand? (I did it with the first one, and it basically ruined the experience of seeing the movie...)

A lot of people are claiming to have read the Spiderman 3 novelization. I don't see how that can be. Also, I read once a novelization from a movie after it had come out, thing is what I read was not depicted in the movie. So it makes me wonder whether or not people are really reading a real spidey 3 novel based on the upcoming film. Not only that, why would that come out way before the blockbuster film?

H. S. 6
A lot of people are claiming to have read the Spiderman 3 novelization. I don't see how that can be. Also, I read once a novelization from a movie after it had come out, thing is what I read was not depicted in the movie. So it makes me wonder whether or not people are really reading a real spidey 3 novel based on the upcoming film. Not only that, why would that come out way before the blockbuster film?

The novelization for the first movie came out before the movie did. I wouldn't be surprised if this one has.

And the novelization for Spider-Man 1 had many of the exact same lines as the movie. I was reciting lines the first time I saw the movie, because I had already read the book.

Oh, and...

sithsaber408
I have been right all along. There will be a Spidey four. Tobey Maguire said so. Read this..........

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=3&id=40891

This clearly states that Spidey four could happen with Maguire

That's from February.

His newer quote was from March.

Phail.

Magee
A book just isn't the same lol.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by sithsaber408
That's from February.

His newer quote was from March.

Phail.

True, but Why would he say that then and all of a sudden change his mind. Maguire knows in an instant he can be replaced. It almost happened once, so it could happen permanently. I still think Maguire and co. will start contract talks after Spidey 3 becomes successful.

H. S. 6
I don't see what the big deal is about that Sci-Fi article. We've known all along that he's open to Spider-Man 4 if there are "stories left to tell." (Which is bullsh*t, stories left to tell = 30 million.)

He basically just reiterated what he's said in the past. Personally, I think we will see a fourth, with or without Maguire/Dunst/Raimi, but it won't happen for at least another five years.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't see what the big deal is about that Sci-Fi article. We've known all along that he's open to Spider-Man 4 if there are "stories left to tell." (Which is bullsh*t, stories left to tell = 30 million.)

He basically just reiterated what he's said in the past. Personally, I think we will see a fourth, with or without Maguire/Dunst/Raimi, but it won't happen for at least another five years.

Except that recently both him and Dunst have gotten firmer on it not happening, with Maguire saying: "It feels like a whole story. It feels like a trilogy, and it feels like the end." and Dunst saying "Don't even joke about that" when asked if Sony is moving ahead with another film without her or Tobey or Sam Raimi.

Your last statement is what I think is the most likely.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Except that recently both him and Dunst have gotten firmer on it not happening, with Maguire saying: "It feels like a whole story. It feels like a trilogy, and it feels like the end." and Dunst saying "Don't even joke about that" when asked if Sony is moving ahead with another film without her or Tobey or Sam Raimi.

Your last statement is what I think is the most likely.

Once again Spidey four will happen. Whether its with Maguire, Dunst and Raimi remains to be seen. I think that they will start contract talks in a matter of weeks.

doctorstrongbad
There will be a Spider-man part 4. All you haters are going to have to deal with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.