Official Website Is Up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/atworldsend/

enjoy the new pix and everything else with it...

pirate179
WOW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Gravitation
wait fer it

wait fer it

*SCREAMS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! THANK YE!!!!

Pirategirl85
I like how tia says we need to search what is inside Jack's heart

a-k-a-amber
hey when ever you click on Sao Feng it shows them circle things... like that board...

pirate179
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Pirategirl85
yup, now we know what the map is for..

a-k-a-amber
it was a coin in his pocket!!!! maybe its his pice of eight!

a-k-a-amber
its a countdown of some sort...

Pirategirl85
countdown to unlock more keys of what we might see and know about AWE...We have 13 days till they show us all in the website

Pirategirl85
main menu contains pictures and other stuff that we havev to wait for

IheartPocky
OMG OMG OMG

its so awesome..

aelizabeth
wow! the site is awesome! i cant wait to see it all! and hear the sound, because everyone else in the house is sleeping now and they'll hear it and kick me off. (NOOOO!) Is it going to be like a clue-giving website? Becuase i want clues and I want them now!

willofthewisp
Do you hear the music? It's so mournful.

pirate179
I LOVE IT!

IheartPocky
Crabs! LOL

a-k-a-amber
i think its the AWE soundtrack

Pirategirl85
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Do you hear the music? It's so mournful.

Sounds so sad... I love how when the waterfall and then goes to scene with Jack and he closes the compass, It's as if he knows lizzie is on his way again...just like in tortuga.

IheartPocky
Does the countdown mean we have to wait 13 days to go further in this game thing???

Gravitation
Has any of you gotten to the timer? 13 DAYS!!!!!!!!

IheartPocky
Yeah! sad

Chiki Mina
everyone cover your ears......

because I will....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
thats so cool!!!

pirate179
amazing

Pirategirl85
For those who can't see the website here is a little taste...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/nailgail/sparrabeth/website01.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/nailgail/sparrabeth/website02.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/nailgail/sparrabeth/website03.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/nailgail/sparrabeth/website04.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/nailgail/sparrabeth/website05.png

pirate179
my computer wont let me go past the 4th pic on the website....bummer

murphy83
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Sounds so sad... I love how when the waterfall and then goes to scene with Jack and he closes the compass, It's as if he knows lizzie is on his way again...just like in tortuga. Listen to the commantary the writers say if the compass was pointing to liz then Jack would have known she was coming but it wasn't pointing towards anything because he didn't know what he wants like Tia Dalma says.

To all the Sparrowbeth you need to relax sometimes you people see the smallest thing and just assume that it is a hint towards something bigger, and always be sure of your facts because it bugs the hell out of me when people twist everything around to try to make it fit your idea of how Jack/liz will get together

Chiki Mina
We don't over analyze nor underanalyze, At least I know the compass was not pointing to Liz. The compass was spinning wildly. And the scene when he looks up, the compass is shut. But I think he saw something or someone *shrugs*.

But we can't help but to have sparrabeth fever. It's my favorite sickness.

Pirategirl85
Originally posted by murphy83
Listen to the commantary the writers say if the compass was pointing to liz then Jack would have known she was coming but it wasn't pointing towards anything because he didn't know what he wants like Tia Dalma says.

To all the Sparrowbeth you need to relax sometimes you people see the smallest thing and just assume that it is a hint towards something bigger, and always be sure of your facts because it bugs the hell out of me when people twist everything around to try to make it fit your idea of how Jack/liz will get together

Well here is why I said that one was from the commentary, and two it came from the script in DMC, at this link...http://www.wordplayer.com/archives/PIRATES2.intro.html

"Across the cantina, Jack site, feet up, compass on hand, and watching the door"

murphy83
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
We don't over analyze nor underanalyze, At least I know the compass was not pointing to Liz. The compass was spinning wildly. And the scene when he looks up, the compass is shut. But I think he saw something or someone *shrugs*.

But we can't help but to have sparrabeth fever. It's my favorite sickness. If yoor talking about the scene in tortuga he closes the compass because norrigton is there and wants to leave

murphy83
Well here is why I said that one was from the commentary, and two it came from the script in DMC, at this link...http://www.wordplayer.com/archives/PIRATES2.intro.html

"Across the cantina, Jack site, feet up, compass on hand, and watching the door" Just because he is looking at door means nothing and in the commentary thw writers say IF the compass was pointing at liz then he would have known she was coming but it wasn't pointing at anything it was spining.

If the compass was pointing at liz then Jack would have went there and found out it was her she wanted most not the dead man's chest

Pirategirl85
hey but you can't help it if we love our sparrabeth, I mean so popular that they made over 900 videos about sparrabeth on youtube, can you blame us mate

murphy83
hey but you can't help it if we love our sparrabeth, I mean so popular that they made over 900 videos about sparrabeth on youtube, can you blame us mate I can't blame who, I just hate it when people see a picture of them and go "OH MY GOD THAT MEANS THERE GOING TO END THE MOVIE TOGETHER" when it is just a picture, or when they say things like the compass was pointing towards liz when it wasn't it was spinning or broken.

Chiki Mina
can you take more pics, pirategirl85? I want the onw with Jack next to Tia, please please big grin

murphy83
I just want to say I am not totally aganist Sparrowbeth, I just want better proof then I have gotten and some things that have been said have made sense and some other things are just people saying things that really make no sense are them just trying to fit anything into there ideas

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by murphy83
If yoor talking about the scene in tortuga he closes the compass because norrigton is there and wants to leave

wait..what?

No im talking about AWE in purgatory.

Pirategirl85
WE have different theories of what "might" happen but we can never say what "WILL" happen because we have never seen the movie yet....Until May 25th then thats when we get our answers to all the speculations...What we are doing right now is just trying to gather what we saw of the trailer and try to think what might happen..We can never say it willhappen unless we saw the movie already, sure we have different theory's of things about the movie and that is why we post it up so we can share our different thoughtson things, whether we are Sparrabeth, Willabeth, Norrington, or Just plain pirate love...We know how T&T are tired of us asking questions because we never saw the movie...But it is interesting to see everyones opinion about a picture, a trailer, or a movie scene...Like i said until we get answers on May 25th were just continue out speculations whether they are true or not..All of us want a different ending and because most of us our Sparrabeth fans we love talk about Jack and Lizzie, and to see where they are standing....in hopes of a jack and lizzie neding, but right now all we can is hope for the best...if you are tired of what you reading you can click away and start another thread or read other opinions that are not sparrabeth

murphy83
wait..what?

No im talking about AWE in purgatory. I was talking about the post that says jack knows liz is coming just like in tortuga which I assumed meant the part in DMC, so I thought you were talking about the same scene

murphy83
WE have different theories of what "might" happen but we can never say what "WILL" happen because we have never seen the movie yet....Until May 25th then thats when we get our answers to all the speculations...What we are doing right now is just trying to gather what we saw of the trailer and try to think what might happen..We can never say it willhappen unless we saw the movie already, sure we have different theory's of things about the movie and that is why we post it up so we can share our different thoughtson things, whether we are Sparrabeth, Willabeth, Norrington, or Just plain pirate love...We know how T&T are tired of us asking questions because we never saw the movie...But it is interesting to see everyones opinion about a picture, a trailer, or a movie scene...Like i said until we get answers on May 25th were just continue out speculations whether they are true or not..All of us want a different ending and because most of us our Sparrabeth fans we love talk about Jack and Lizzie, and to see where they are standing....in hopes of a jack and lizzie neding, but right now all we can is hope for the best...if you are tired of what you reading you can click away and start another thread or read other opinions that are not sparrabeth HOLY read what I said that I am not aganist sparrowbeth but some people just go overboard to the point they make up stuff.Like in DMC the compass was pointin towards liz when it wasn't it was spinning.

Pirategirl85
We might think he knows lizzie is coming or not, but who knows we can never tell until may 25th...We do know that in AWe there are a lot of call backs just like dmc had with COTBP

Pirategirl85
can you take more pics, pirategirl85? I want the onw with Jack next to Tia, please please big grin

which one???

Chiki Mina
OMG PEOPLE CHANGE SUBJECT!!

for real. The time that we should be spending celebrating for this kick ass movie and awesome trailer, we are wasting it on weather we are make belief or not.

I want to make this clear.

You may see posts that we might go OMG JACK AND LIZ WILL HAVE A BABY or what not. We are just having fun. But really, under all that "make belief" we are pirate fans. We do take things seriously when its time to be serious about the symbols and analyzation with the movie.

So come on. Lets share love, not hate!

Pirategirl85
hey murphy just calm down, and i understnad we can't say anythinng because we don't have evidence or anything like, we're not over analyzing anything, we're just givng out our theory on what might think will happen that's all

Pirategirl85
OMG PEOPLE CHANGE SUBJECT!!

for real. The time that we should be spending celebrating for this kick ass movie and awesome trailer, we are wasting it on weather we are make belief or not.

I want to make this clear.

You may see posts that we might go OMG JACK AND LIZ WILL HAVE A BABY or what not. We are just having fun. But really, under all that "make belief" we are pirate fans. We do take things seriously when its time to be serious about the symbols and analyzation with the movie.

So come on. Lets share love, not hate!

I know what you mean mina we need the peace, we need to calm down and just breath for o moment...No time for arguments. yes
But which picture did you want of Jack and tia???

Chiki Mina
There is one--not the one you posted with Jack pointing lol.

Before that. Gosh...you probably don't know what Im saying lool

Its where Jack is standing next to tia where all the crabys are crawling.

murphy83
hey murphy just calm down, and i understnad we can't say anythinng because we don't have evidence or anything like, we're not over analyzing anything, we're just givng out our theory on what might think will happen that's all and I said the whole compass pointing to Liz in tortuga wasn't true and I am pretty sure I am right, and you jumped on me saying it was just a theory.All I am saying is come up with a better theory then we will talk about them hooking up

But if want to change the subject does anybody wonder why Barbossa is so caring about the other pirates and why are murtogg and mullroy on the black pearl, spys maybe...

Chiki Mina
Not spy. I think they were working with Norrington at the time when he lost his crew. I think one of the survivors are those two: murt mullroy whatever their names are.

Barbossa is not being caring...he just knows that to win this war against the EITC that they will have to stand united and actually get along.

Claudia_Black
Wow. awesome site...oh wait...AWEsome site big grinbig grinbig grin

murphy83
Not spy. I think they were working with Norrington at the time when he lost his crew. I think one of the survivors are those two: murt mullroy whatever their names are.

Barbossa is not being caring...he just knows that to win this war against the EITC that they will have to stand united and actually get along. See I think Barbossa looks at life differantly now because of what happened to him and he wants to keep the pirate life alive because thats what he loves.

and think when norrington lost his crew it meant he lost it as in was in a way fired from his duty, but I wonder why they would become pirates when they could still be working for Beckett

Ericadawn
Murtogg and Mullroy don't start off on the Pearl...no, that happens later, but why is it 13 days away to get out of the Locker?

I also hope that isn't the final poster.

PirateDiva
Seriously i watch the trailer....and i still freak out everytime....that MUSIC they have for it....OMG it makes my skin all goosebumpy all the time!!! Amazing trailer!!!! eek!

Gravitation
I'm making a vid with the trailer in it...not easy. no expression

Pirategirl85
ok is just me or does the countdown says 9 hours to go???

pirate179
count down for what?

Gravitation
ok is just me or does the countdown says 9 hours to go???

I don't know. I'm not paying attention to it....

Pirategirl85
countdown from the website when you download it

pirate179
oh...i dont know i havent looked at it lately....

PirateDiva
Im Confused confused...lol..i tried downloading it but it wouldnt download...Dang it!!

pirate179
i need to go check it

IheartPocky
Mine says 12 days 5 hours

pirate179
wow mine says that too! something is messed up

IheartPocky
Why? lol wait.. does it say 9 hours or 12 days?

pirate179
now mine says 15 days ...what the heck is going on??? AAAAAHHHHH

IheartPocky
maybe it's a random thing..

or it just decides how much it likes you and makes the countdown accordingly big grin

willofthewisp
Iheartpocky, gold star for acknowledging Gibbs! He's Jack's Chewbacca and he's fantastic!

IheartPocky
LOL! Jack's Chewbacca!

Yes, Gibbs is the best eek!

Gravitation
Mines 12 days and 6 hrs.

pirate179
Originally posted by IheartPocky
maybe it's a random thing..

or it just decides how much it likes you and makes the countdown accordingly big grin

works for me big grin big grin

AudioHeart
That website is purely AMAZING

Sifzensinril
I love music I hear there

pirate179
cute siggy Sifzensinril

Chiki Mina
I have 10 days

pirate179
10 days?? for what??

Chiki Mina
For the count down on the web.

pirate179
oh embarrasment i havent looked at mine lately

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by pirate179
cute siggy Sifzensinril
thank you, your is fine too

diddly
Mid nigght tonight the countdown will be complete! Well thats what Im guessing....

IheartPocky
But it stills says 9 days sad

pirate179
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
thank you, your is fine too
thanks!

Chiki Mina
I have 8 days!

pirate179
ya i have 8 days too

Chiki Mina
We are special! wooot!

*humps Jack*

pirate179
laughing yes we are

Mistypirate
OMG the website looks great, I didn't know it was up.. eek!

IheartPocky
I have no idea how many days i have no cause the number is behind the N in Caribbean sad

Syren
7 days, 11 hours, 9 minutes and 40 seconds! eek!

PirateDiva
hold on whats the countdown for?

Chiki Mina
To continue the quest to get back witty Jack.smile

And for more pics and clips from the movie.

PirateDiva
ooooooooo FUN!!! LOVE IT!!!

HI Mina!!!

Syren
To continue the quest to get back witty Jack.smile

And for more pics and clips from the movie.

Is it 'witty Jack'? I keep trying to work out what she's saying... I thought it was 'wicked Jack', then I changed my mind, then I thought it was. No clue laughing out loud

PirateDiva
lol...ya its witty Jack....i use to think it was that too....until i saw it on subtitles!!! lol

Syren
Thanks, that's put my mind at ease big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.