Dream Comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Artist:Todd McFarlane
Writter:Frank Miller
Charactersbig grinarkness/Marvel xover
Story:anything say...Ironman ending up with a new problem. wink

I could also go with random Crossover art by Alex Ross.

long pig
I always wanted Marvel to come out with a comic called "Versus" and each month pit two characters against each other in a fight to the death. It'd be like a "What If', but without PIS CIS.

They could show what would REALLY happen if Wolverine and Cap fought to the death. A whole 35 pages of fighting.

Who wouldn't buy that?

Guest writers and artists for each comic. Maybe even a comic where artists can cut their teeth.

Rick/Genis
Peter David Tackling Ultimate Hulk with art by Gabrielle Del Otto

Or Adam Kubert.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
I always wanted Marvel to come out with a comic called "Versus" and each month pit two characters against each other in a fight to the death. It'd be like a "What If', but without PIS CIS.

They could show what would REALLY happen if Wolverine and Cap fought to the death. A whole 35 pages of fighting.

Who wouldn't buy that?

Guest writers and artists for each comic. Maybe even a comic where artists can cut their teeth.

I think this is an incredible idea. I know that I'd buy virtually every issue.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Metalmanx

What about Martha Kent Vs. Aunt May?

I think I just found a new Idea for the Vs. Forum.

long pig
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's because you are smart, handsome and pack a 12 in wang. Just like me.

Us beautiful people with large wangs think alike, do we not?

long pig
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What about Martha Kent Vs. Aunt May?

I think I just found a new Idea for the Vs. Forum.
Been done.

Rick/Genis
Not what I'm thinking of shifty

Martian_mind
Artist,Perez
Event:Jonn finds an artifact of incredible power,enough that he could bring the Martians back to life.Before he does this however,an extinction level event occurs(engineered by the combined genius of Joker and Luthor)that kills 2/3 of the human race.Batman knows about the artifact and demands Jonn use it to bring back the humans instead.Jonn flys to the moon to mull things over,however Batman convinces the others they must take the item by force.So Batman,Superman and Wonder Woman arrive with an army of heroes and demand Jonn hands over the device Jonn says he shall defend that item with his life.Batman asks you and what army?suddenly,behind Jonn materialises Hundreds of White martians,Then we see Batman look stunned face,and Jonn says This.Army.

Next issue the martians pwn all of DC,recreate the green martian race and DC just uses Martians Exclusively stick out tongue

TricksterPriest

Who wouldn't buy that?

drool If Marvel actually did this, and got some good writers and artists (NOT LOEB OR LIEFELD!!!!!), I would actually start buying comics again.

bigbran
Mine... would be Wolverine's claws bouncing off of Thanos's chest, and then Thanos doing his eye thing, and litterly ripping him in half, or smashing his skull...

Nothing against Wolverine... I just want that feat dicredited, since it is so dumb...

pr1983

Who wouldn't buy that?

love that idea, but it would never be done, because marvel (like dc) likes its ambiguity when it comes to who can beat who...

the return of wally west, written by geoff johns with art by howard porter...

a reimagining of the death of superman, this time bigger and better... written by either verheiden, johns or busiek, with art by ed benes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.