My new fanfic (crossover..ish...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gravitation
I will be posting my story,here. And in a bit,the trailer for it. (Took FOREVER!)

Summery: A girl and 3 of her friends get transported to the past in the midst of battle in their time. Now,they have to help save Jack and prevent that battle from happening. (I based what I could off the trailer)

Trailer: *uploading*

Story: *1st chapter underway*

Gravitation
Trailer: My character,Ildri,is singing this song to Jack. The B/W parts are visions of her fighting in the war in her time. It's about them all trying to find Jack and help him out...basically the 3rd movie with a twist. big grin

tF1ZWLuIEsc

Gravitation
I will be posting the first chap either later tonight or tomorrow. =3

pirate179
I LOVE IT GRAVI

Gravitation
Thanks!!!! It took 2 hrs to make that vid! I'm just about to upload my siggy that goes with it.

pirate179
YAY! Happy Dance big grin

Gravitation
There! ^.^ What'd ya think?

pirate179
OMG I LOVE IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Gravitation
Thanks! Took awhile to figure out how to do a border and get the pics ontop of it..

pirate179
i bet! i couldnt do it that why i ask other peoples to do it! LOL but very very nice...i really like it

Gravitation
New summery for the story.

In the midst of a war,a 16 year old girl is transported to Davey Jones Locker. Unknown to her,there's a certain pirate in the area. Now,she's the only one to save the pirates and stop the war from the future from happening...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.