Warlogog vs. Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Which one is more powerful? If you gave them to two random people, who would win?

Galan007
Two random people?

The IG takes it.

Now give these two artifacts to beings the can control them, and it would be very close IMO.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Two random people?

The IG takes it.

Now give these two artifacts to beings the can control them, and it would be very close IMO.
the IG has a couple things that it has better control of. The Worlogog is truly Multiversal. It is more powerful. But it wouldn't matter, becuz the IG gives power over souls and the Mind. SOmething the Worlogog lacks. So the Ig user would be at an advantage having two areas of power that the Worlogog doesn't control.

Juntai
Random people wouldn't be able to control either of them.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the IG has a couple things that it has better control of. The Worlogog is truly Multiversal. It is more powerful. But it wouldn't matter, becuz the IG gives power over souls and the Mind. SOmething the Worlogog lacks. So the Ig user would be at an advantage having two areas of power that the Worlogog doesn't control. Extant used the Worlogog to create his own Universe, and everything in it.

So it gives the user more power then you might think.

Symmetric Chaos
Extant used the Worlogog to create his own Universe, and everything in it.

So it gives the user more power then you might think.

But the Worlogog would still be under psychic attack from the MindGem.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But the Worlogog would still be under psychic attack from the MindGem. Listen, I'm not saying the Worlogog takes this.

I'm just saying that depending on the user, it could simply be a better battle then most would initially think.

Hell Hourman with a tiny fraction of the Worlogog's power, was able to stop the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it in time.

Symmetric Chaos
Listen, I'm not saying the Worlogog takes this.

I'm just saying that depending on the user, it could simply be a better battle then most would initially think.

Hell Hourman with a tiny fraction of the Worlogog's power, was able to stop the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it in time.

I know it wouldn't be a curbstomp. But the IG allows the user to attack in more ways and degrade the abilities of the Worlogog's user.

The whole TP is coming from an argument I was having with Martian_Mind.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know it wouldn't be a curbstomp. But the IG allows the user to attack in more ways and degrade the abilities of the Worlogog's user.

The whole TP is coming from an argument I was having with Martian_Mind. This is why I never said the Worlogog would win.

But say the Worlogog had a user like Extant or Hourman, and the IG had a user like Nebula....... I think the Worlogog could take the battle a few times.

But if both artifacts had equally experienced users, then the IG would take it..... Just not as easily as most would think.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is why I never said the Worlogog would win.

But say the Worlogog had a user like Extant or Hourman, and the IG had a user like Nebula....... I think the Worlogog could take the battle a few times.

But if both artifacts had equally experienced users, then the IG would take it..... Just not as easily as most would think.

If Metron is in his Mobius Chair, then No user of the Ig would Ever WIN. the Mobius Chair is teh uber on it's own and grants the user Super Uber telepathy. As when a earth bound Telepath, dubbilex, used the chair to augment his mind so much, that he was able to fight brainiac who was tapping the power of warworld. Metron>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dubbiliex.

Galan007
If Metron is in his Mobius Chair, then No user of the Ig would Ever WIN. the Mobius Chair is teh uber on it's own and grants the user Super Uber telepathy. As when a earth bound Telepath, dubbilex, used the chair to augment his mind so much, that he was able to fight brainiac who was tapping the power of warworld. Metron>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dubbiliex. That's a given.

I was just talking about a very experienced user of the Worlogog alone, like Metron or Hourman... VS a somewhat inexperienced user of the IG, like Nebula.

The Worlogog alone would more then likely take that battle.

Now if users of both artifacts had equal control over the power of the IG and the Worlogog, then then IG would take it.... But not as easily as some might think.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's a given.

I was just talking about a very experienced user of the Worlogog alone, like Metron or Hourman... VS a somewhat inexperienced user of the IG, like Nebula.

The Worlogog alone would more then likely take that battle.

Now if users of both artifacts had equal control over their artifacts (IG and the Worlogog), then then IG would take it.... But not easily.

I see the Worlogog as being more powerful but less versatile. The Worlogog can blink existance out much like the UN. But The IG having control over Tp and the Soul are the trump cards in this fight. A good fight might be the User of the Complete power of the Oan Battery vs. the Ig wielder.

Galan007
I see the Worlogog as being more powerful but less versatile. The Worlogog can blink existance out much like the UN. But The IG having control over Tp and the Soul are the trump cards in this fight. A good fight might be the User of the Complete power of the Oan Battery vs. the Ig wielder. Exactly.

The only way the Worlogog would have a chance, is if it was an inexperienced user of the IG (Nebula) v.s. A very experienced user of the Worlogog (Hourman).

Otherwise the IG takes this every single time.

Why?

Because as already stated, it's simply more versatile, (having control over the Mind/Soul).

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Which one is more powerful? If you gave them to two random people, who would win?

IG

Lord Urizen
Can you guys give a link to info about the Worlogog, because this sounds interesting smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Can you guys give a link to info about the Worlogog, because this sounds interesting smile Check out my Extant, and JLA 1M respect threads:

Extant

JLA 1M

Extant with the Worlogog created his own Universe, and everyone/thing in it..... He became the Omniscient GOD of that Universe.

And Hourman with nothing but a tiny fraction of the Worlogog's power, actually stopped the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it in time.

The Worlogog is crazy powerful.

masterbruce

And Hourman with nothing but a tiny fraction of the Worlogog's power, actually stopped the Big Bang of a Universe, by freezing it in time.

The Worlogog is crazy powerful.

Even with THAT much power, Hourman was no match for Solaris. Prime, however, was.

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
Even with THAT much power, Hourman was no match for Solaris. Prime, however, was. Hourman never faced Solaris..... He was infected by the virus...... Remember? doped

Hourman /w/ The Worlogog is bar none the most powerful member of the JLA 1M.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.