DareDevil vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HULKSTER04
I vote for DD, discuss your opinions here. evil face

jasonk3
been done before :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430039&highlight=daredevil+vs+batman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426856&highlight=daredevil+vs+batman
smile

long pig
DD win in h2h
Stronger, faster, superpowers, more agile and has a 6th sense.

Batman would win because his gadgets.

Loot
daredevil is not stronger or faster.
Batman for the win

endrict
More agile and has a 6th sense, yes and yes.Batman still take it even on DD best of days, also if Cap can beat DD so can Batman.

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict
More agile and has a 6th sense, yes and yes.Batman still take it even on DD best of days, also if Cap can beat DD so can Batman.

Why are you bringing Cap into this, dont spam the thread!! If you want to talk about Cap start a respect thread.

don't shiv
The Caped Crusader
has a 6th sense
gadgets
equally agile
has no superpowers
and might even be slower
and is stronger

Dark Detective 8/10

endrict
Originally posted by Alfheim
Why are you bringing Cap into this, dont spam the thread!! If you want to talk about Cap start a respect thread.

I said that last time because Cap is a non factor in the last fight...
Parker WILL OWN Cap in a fight...I don't care what anyone post.

DS and MDner vs spiderman thread...you said that if Cap can beat Parker so can they hands down.

A Parker can beat Cap.

B DS and MDner, either one can beat Cap.

C Here is a fight where Cap can be referred too.

Alfheim
I said that last time because Cap is a non factor in the last fight...
Parker WILL OWN Cap in a fight...I don't care what anyone post.

DS and MDner vs spiderman thread...you said that if Cap can beat Parker so can they hands down.

A Parker can beat Cap.

B DS and MDner, either one can beat Cap.

C Here is a fight where Cap can be referred too.

Forget it.

endrict
I would say DD and Robin would be better.

Loot
daredevil would murder robin

endrict
Nightwing or whatever he goes by these days...that DICK guy.

Loot

Symmetric Chaos
Gadgets ftw

Daredevil has better strength and speed feats than ones I know of for Batman so H2H he would win. Of course Bats fights dirty with his tech so it doesn't matter.

Sam Z
IMO DD is rip off of Bats thus Bats wins...

"Dodges thrown tomatoes"

jasonk3
Originally posted by Sam Z

"Dodges thrown tomatoes"

Except the last one tomato

Alfheim

"Dodges thrown tomatoes"

I thought Moon Knight was...anyway i can see some Batman elements to DD

Sam Z
Originally posted by Alfheim
I thought Moon Knight was...anyway i can see some Batman elements to DD

On the second thought.confused May be...

I thought of DD because of that "the man without fear" thing.

Accel
Cap's only beaten Daredevil when DD was already fatigued. The two have never had a conclusive battle.

Accel

"Dodges thrown tomatoes"
I don't even see how you could come to that conclusion. They're almost nothing alike.

Loot

Accel
Of course you're going to find a few thing sin common between the two, but calling DD a Batman rip-off would be about the same as calling Martian Manhunter a Superman ripoff for the simple reason that he has flight, super-strength, super-speed, and durability.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
DD win in h2h
Stronger, faster, superpowers, more agile and has a 6th sense.

Batman would win because his gadgets.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gadgets ftw

Daredevil has better strength and speed feats than ones I know of for Batman so H2H he would win. Of course Bats fights dirty with his tech so it doesn't matter.

Agreed.

Hand-to-hand: Daredevil.

All out (gadgets/tech/etc.): Batman.

braz
wtf, What the f**k? where has it ever been proven that DD is stronger than Batman.>?? the last time i checked Bats was peak human, or the strongest a normal human could get while they said nothing about this for DD. sure DD may be more agile, but faster and stronger..? dont think so. Bats is stronger and id say therye about equal in speed.

h2h= DD ftw via radar sense
normal fight=Batman ftw via gadgets, hypersonics particuarly

guy222
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
I vote for DD, discuss your opinions here. evil face

Bruce

SlayDay
DD is cool, but Bat-G is too too much

HULKSTER04
There's no way Bats can win. DDs got all of his senses amped up he could even detect a roach crawling from a mile away, and I just don't get how Bats could dodge bullets when he's just peak human. I know Bats been trained in a ninjitsu school of some kind, but I know what exactly a ninja could do, even a level 12 ninjitsu master can't throw a shuriken (star bladed weapon) on a bat which has ultra-sonic detection hearing. Having said that DD is more than what bats(and I mean real bats) built-in sensors has. I can't believe that some of you people have biased opinions. BTW a level 12 ninjitsu is the highest level anyone could achieve normally it takes 30 years to undergo training, Bruce Wane trained only for less than 5 years and crap he's somewhere in the level 50 as far as the comics is concerned which is really crappy. I'll understand if most of Bats fans will flame me for this, but hey! Somebody's got to tell them the truth.

Soljer
*****, *****, moan, *****, moan. "OH! Batman shouldn't be as skilled as he is for how little he trained!"

Yeah. Neither should Captain America. Neither should damn near ANY of the top tier martial artists.

But then again, people shouldn't be flying and shooting lasers out of their ass, either.

It's a comic. Unrealistic things happen. Get over it.

Tron
Originally posted by jasonk3
been done before :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430039&highlight=daredevil+vs+batman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426856&highlight=daredevil+vs+batman
smile

What he said.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.