Your ideal Gotham City based movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

..::Marea::..
Well I was wondering if you create your own Gotham City based movies who would you have as the Batman, his team and as the villains.

Mine is

Batman: Bale
Batgirl: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Robin: Drew Fuller/Jared padalecki
Huntress: Eliza dushku

Joker: Heath Ledger
Harley quinn: A.J. Cooke
Catwoman: Milla Jovovich
Clayface: Vin diesel

NoFate007
This wouldn't be if I could make a Batman movie, this is just who I think would be best for each role. I wouldn't have this many villains and such in them.

Bat-Family...

Batman: No complaints with Bale so far

Nightwing: I like the Drew Fuller and Padalecki suggestions. They could work.

Robin (Drake): Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Batgirl (Barbara): Not sure...maybe Rachel McAdams, but she might not be able to pull off the physicality.

Huntress: Eliza Dushku definitely seems to fit the role well. Nice choice.

Alfred: Might as well keep MC.

Fox: Freeman all the way.

Villains...

Joker: Vincent Cassel or Adrien Brody

Harley Quinn: Brittany Murphy

Catwoman: Kate Beckinsale in a second. No second choices.

Dr. Hugo Strange: I have no clue why, and I'm hating myself to say this because he isn't a traditional actor, but Penn Gillette. He'd have to seriously calm down though.

Lyle Bolton: Some wrestler or something, since I wouldn't give him more than like three lines of dialogue.

Riddler: Edward Norton

Mad Hatter: Martin Short

Two-Face: Liev Shrieber

Mr. Freeze: No idea. You wouldn't have to cast someone who is already bald. You could take someone and shave their head, so that leaves like any white male actor between the age of 30 and 50s open for this role, theoretically. I'd have to hold auditions.

Firefly: Who cares, he's in the suit the whole time lol.

Penguin: Robin Williams. Ok, I know, that's a little weird. But hell, the guy's been begging to be in a Batman film for over a decade. He could look the part with a little prosthetic nose, and Penguin isn't exactly the most serious of villains. You tell Robin to tone it down a little like his One Hour Photo days and he could do a pretty good job, plus it would make him happy and draw crowds.

Eh who cares about the rest lol

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
Well I was wondering if you create your own Gotham City based movies who would you have as the Batman, his team and as the villains.

Mine is

Batman: Bale
Batgirl: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Robin: Drew Fuller/Jared padalecki
Huntress: Eliza dushku

Joker: Heath Ledger
Harley quinn: A.J. Cooke
Catwoman: Milla Jovovich
Clayface: Vin diesel

I would agree with you, except, Sarah Michelle Gellar is to short. How about Kristanna Loken as Batgirl? I have always liked Milla Jovovich, so she as Catwoman would look good.

Superguy
I'd just keep it to a Bale as Batman wink I trust in the almighty Nolan!
However, I'd LOVE a Question movie... eek!

NoFate007
Oh yeah, Question would be awesome.

exanda kane
I'm going to just speak my mind, as in my initial thought at seeing the post title and not the first post.

I'd love to see a Gotham based noir, just centering around Gordon, political corruption and other of the same smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.