Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
We've had one of these for all books it seems. Now it is time for Deathly Hallows. And we start our countdown from where Mugglenet has it. 121 days. So, who's excited?

Demonic Phoenix
$exually excited or excited in what sensesrug?

Syren
Anticipant, I think that's more appropriate stick out tongue

The Phantom
Can it be both? stick out tongue I can't wait. I'm not going to be going late at night like everyone else because for HBP I did that and my sleeping pattern was all messed up. I'mma just get it the following day. ^.^

Denniz234
I'm on holiday when it comes out sad and i dont understand people going at midnight because they just go home and go to bed. They dont read it so they dont gain anything on the people thet get it at a sociable time.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Denniz234
I'm on holiday when it comes out sad and i dont understand people going at midnight because they just go home and go to bed. They dont read it so they dont gain anything on the people thet get it at a sociable time. No. I did when I got it. But then again I'm not that sane. 120 days!

melane
Originally posted by The Phantom
No. I did when I got it. But then again I'm not that sane. 120 days!
Since,you seem to be the only one counting,How much days left??

The Phantom
117! Woo!

melane
shockYou really are counting!

The Phantom
Originally posted by melane
shockYou really are counting! Yes. I thank Mugglenet for the help. big grin

Syren
I've pre-ordered mine from Amazon... that does mean it'll be delivered, right? shock

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Syren
I've pre-ordered mine from Amazon... that does mean it'll be delivered, right? shock Ditto, and I think so.

Syren
*phew*

That's good laughing out loud

invisiblewoman
Yes. I thank Mugglenet for the help. big grin i love that site . . .big grin

melane
Yes. I thank Mugglenet for the help. big grin
You can find almost anything there,and left for the book??
Originally posted by Syren
I've pre-ordered mine from Amazon... that does mean it'll be delivered, right? shock
I Hope soo.

Englishpin@pple
We've had one of these for all books it seems. Now it is time for Deathly Hallows. And we start our countdown from where Mugglenet has it. 121 days. So, who's excited?

god why sooooooooo long????

pinkfloydkor
i go for the midnight releases, im a really fast reader and so i usually get like 100-200 pages in before i go to bed

i always read it too fast though and so then i reread it right after that

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
i go for the midnight releases, im a really fast reader and so i usually get like 100-200 pages in before i go to bed

i always read it too fast though and so then i reread it right after that

same the 5th book i almosted finished on

the john

melane
How much left?

The Phantom
115 days people!

melane
Whoo,hoo!

Diamonds
111 days left smile
It'll fly, I'm telling you. Yippee, I'm excited!

Neha
^I hope it does.

The Phantom
108 days peoples. I'm starting to reread all the books now because I have so much other books I am reading I want to get these out of the way first so I know I at least finished rereading them all before Deathly Hallows. Muahahha

oceanflame
One OH ATE.. (108).. im re-reading all the books too! looking for clues and such smile

Neha
Yay!1o7 days left!

I was asking the librarian how many people have asked to hold on the book for them and there were 225 peoples!!!!

Englishpin@pple
Do the harry potter dance!!!

Happy Dance

*harry potter dance*

The Phantom
102 days!

Neha
99 days(I think) left.WOO!

~Pielover~
99 Days, 23 hours, and 54 minutes.

The Phantom
10 DAYS! GAH! *Twitches excessively with excitement*

FUZE_LOVER
Yes 10 Days I mean i'm not getting the book but i'm going to a party

The Phantom
9 MORE DAYS! WOOT WOOT WOOT!

The Phantom
8 DAYS!

chillmeistergen
Anyone know the UK release date? I'm getting mixed messages from my internet research. One BBC article said it was today!

The Phantom
Don't joke that. Because if that is even anywhere near the truth we need to clear out before the spoilers start coming on from new people.

chillmeistergen
No, honestly, that's what it said. But it's 5:40am now don't worry. Plus, I think it could have possibly been a dated article, I was just wandering if anyone here knew the official UK release date??

EDIT: Right, don't worry. I just found out that it's released on the same day here as in the US (21st). But we get it hours earlier, so watch out for spoilers.

The Phantom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
No, honestly, that's what it said. But it's 5:40am now don't worry. Plus, I think it could have possibly been a dated article, I was just wandering if anyone here knew the official UK release date??

EDIT: Right, don't worry. I just found out that it's released on the same day here as in the US (21st). But we get it hours earlier, so watch out for spoilers. Trust me, I plan on it. Damn time zone differences.

coolmovies
How much is the book again ? 17.99 ?

Darth Vicious
For those that cant wait, the final book has already been leaked online if you know where to look.

coolmovies
3 DAYS LEFT !!!!!!!!!!!

Problem_Child
2 days 1 hour 24 minutes
http://www.epl.ca/HarryPotter07/HPForum.cfm?id=194

jasonowens4200
3 days 1 hour 14 minutes dont know where you live at

Problem_Child
pennsylvania 2 days 1 hour 10 minutes

jasonowens4200
well i live right under you so it 3 days it comes out friday at 12 so it tuesday 12 wed 1 thrus 2 friday 3

Problem_Child
on the countdown im watching its saying 2 days cause when you add the hours you get 3 days

ndfreak
HOLY CRAP!!!! 2 DAYS YAY!!

jasonowens4200
the site you posted says three days and in 25 minutes it will say 2 days and 11 hours and 59 mins

The Phantom
Since when were days 12 hours long?

Problem_Child
my computer clock was off by a day thats why it was saying one day less
2 days 4 hours 55 minutes

ndfreak
i have a question. since britains in a diff time zone than america doe sthat mean that The u.s. has to wait until midnight or will they get it at 9 o'clock?

chillmeistergen
They have to wait till midnight, so watch out for spoilers from Brits, Yanks.

lissa
hi everyone... anyway i am so excited its only 21 hrs and 30 mins till i get my copy of deathly hallows!!
can anyone explain the time differences to me
i don't get time differences...will Australia get it at the same time as England and America??? smile confused

Problem_Child
i dont think so who gets it first then? brits, yanks, or ausies?

lissa
i think that aussies and brits get it at the same time i think its diff for americans or maybe it works out we all get it at the same time!!
i dunno.....
but yeh i am pretty sure that it goes on sale at midnight 2night over in england cause it does here in australia

Problem_Child
same here in america

lissa
well i got my answer i guess...lol anyways!!
not long to go now!!!

The Phantom
The Brits will get it first. Americans need to watch out for spoilers. Ok, now I"m gone for good.

coolmovies
12 hours left

ndfreak
damn you U.K.! You get it before me . I still have to wait 13 hours for it to come out!

exanda kane
Well, I may be in the UK, but I have the misfortune of working all day tomorrow.

ndfreak
well i got myvoucher and im raring to go. the only trouble is i have my neices brithday party tommorrow.

Problem_Child
my mall is holding a party for the release i go over at 600

hproxmysox93
10 hours 15 minutes!!! woo..

Problem_Child
ahhhhhhhh i cant take it anymore

exanda kane
4 hours for me.

Although around 20 realistically for me to start reading.

TheMercurial
Yeah, Im picking mine up in four hours as well.

T.Maria
1 hour and 6 mins for me!!!! big grin big grinbig grinbig grin woohooo!!! big grin

exanda kane
52 minutes smile

EDIT: Time changed.

Good read you lucky gits geting it then.

jasonowens4200
3 1/2 hours **** yeah i guess the east coast get ours 3 hours before the west coast

ndfreak
yay east coast representin. cant wait for this book.

Prince Nauj
Three Hours Left Mountain Time. Gawd I cant wait.

jasonowens4200
50 ****ing minutes

Running Mascara
1 hour 47 minutes left my time Jumpy

fini
Got the book bout 4 hours AGO. But my brother is reading it first.

SOme stores released the books at 7:01 pm( local time, Trinidad is the same time as NY in summer), which coincided with 12:01am with London

Running Mascara
faint

Darth Macabre
0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes...I have it sitting next to me right now. And it's really, really orange...like "woah, that's bright".

Running Mascara
36 minutes weep

I suggest you read it 313

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Running Mascara
36 minutes weep

I suggest you read it 313 Um, looking at it, it seems like I already have.

Running Mascara
laughing out loud

16 Minutes weep

Running Mascara
MY TIME IS UP AND I STILL DON'T HAVE IT weep

sith_darth_jay
just finished reading chapter 2 big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.