The Story of Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swannn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers
Okay....this thread is dedicated to jack and elizabeth.....I don't know how to make videos and such...but I so want to re-tell the story of Jack and Elizabeth...now that the AWE trailer has come out...I'm even more obsessed if that's even possible.....

So, here is where we relive the story...up to AWE......

1) We know that Liz is a young girl sailing to Port Royal with her father on board the Dauntless... She seems to have an obessesion with Pirates....she is singing the "Pirates Life for Me" song.....she thinks it would be fascinating to meet a real Pirate...they fish Will out of the ocean....and it is here that Elizabeth sees the Black Pearl for the first time...little did she know how embedded that ship would be in her life....then fast forward 8 years...Liz is a grown woman...she fondles the medallion that she took from Will, because she was afraid he was a Pirate..and Norrington has vowed to Kill all Pirates....Later that day Norrington proposes marriage to her....she falls over the fort into the bay..and is rescued by none other than a Pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow....their first look at each other is amazing...she can't seem to take her eyes off of him....here is he in the flesh...right in front of her very eyes....the notorious Jack Sparrow....

lovethemtigers
Here is our first look at the Black Pearl...

lovethemtigers
Okay...Liz leaving her home that fateful day...looking back on a life that will never be the same from that day forward....after a certain Pirate sails into Port Royal....

lovethemtigers
And....our first look at Captain Jack Sparrow....sailing into Port Royal....

lovethemtigers
Now, While Liz is at the fancy to-do ...Norrington's coronation...Jack is looking for a ship to commandeer....so he can get back his precious Pearl...

lovethemtigers
Norrington proposes to LIz..she can't breathe because of the tight corset...and falls to her destiny....

lovethemtigers
oops forgot the picture...

lovethemtigers
Jack Sparrow to the rescue...to save the bonny lass from her watery grave.....

lovethemtigers
and they meet for the first time....on the docks of Port Royal....

lovethemtigers
And then.....Elizabeth pleads for his life because he saved her life..but Jack uses this opportunity to escape...because he knows that he is headed for the gallows if he doesn't escape...but he is really just bluffing...he would never really harm Elizabeth...he just saved her life....

lovethemtigers
"would you be so kind"....."you're dispicable"..."sticks and stones, luv. I saved your life, you saved mine, we're square"...

lovethemtigers
Gentelmen, milady, You will always remember this as the day that you almost captured Captain Jack Sparrow.....

lovethemtigers
then...with the help of Will..Jack escapes Prison and they are off to save the bonny lass from the clutches of the evil Captain Barboosa....Jack's mutinous first mate....who is cursed by the Curse of the Black Pearl...the aztec gold.....

lovethemtigers
Jack leads Will to Liz and the cave where the Aztec Gold is buried....and here he tells Will he is well on his way to becoming a Pirate..he tells him in obsessed with treasure..and Will denies it..and Jack informs him that not all treasure is silver and gold, mate....

willofthewisp
Since I have no idea how to download pictures, I'll insert a brief intermission and ask a question:

Who here believes they fell in love at first sight (pretty much) and who believes it took a while?

Just interested.

lovethemtigers
I don't think they fell in love at first sight....but I think there was a definite attraction at first site...an interest...a chemical reaction...

lovethemtigers
I think Jack becomes more and more intrigued with elizabeth as he gets to know her...for instance.....on Rum Runners Island....

lovethemtigers
So...Jack has led Will to Elizabeth...so far he has done nothing to lead Will astray..and yet, Will has the audacity to knock Jack over the head with a paddle....and leaves him there for dead.....to face the Pirates...while he runs off with Elizabeth.....and Jack even knew his father...

So, Jack faces Barbossa...but to save his own skin he tells him that he knows who's Blood Barbossa needs to break the curse....but he really has no intentions of telling Barbie...he is just using Will as leverage with no intentions of turning Will over to him......

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Since I have no idea how to download pictures, I'll insert a brief intermission and ask a question:

Who here believes they fell in love at first sight (pretty much) and who believes it took a while?

Just interested.

love at first sight, and then a strange long process of all their ideals about Pirates and Ladies respectively being destroyed as they get to know each other.

I reckon Elizabeth comes to, to see a gorgeous wet dangerous man who is her rescuer... and let's face it, Elizabeth reads novels. She's got a romantic view of pirates and dreams of being kidnapped in her nightdress. She's like us. hehehe. So there he is--- she's nearly fallen to her death, the situation is perfect! Of course she "falls in love" or is completely taken in by him. But of course, finding that he can be a bit sneaky, she gets confused and its a process of finding out who he really is. Same with him, in my book. A gorgeous half naked girl falls from the sky into his life, shows she has spunk and spirit, and can parry words with him. etc. im just rambling.

lovethemtigers
^^^Kate....I absolutely agree....you describe it so well.....

And that is exactly what they see in each other....Jack is gorgeous, a bit sneaky and yet underneath it all...a man with a good heart...."all evidence to the contrary"

and Elizabeth...is a spunky, fiesty girl...nothing like the typical woman of that day and time...and Jack admires her for doing whatever is necessary.....

katelovespirate
sigh... it's getting hott in this thread... wink i think it's time to re-watch the kiss.

lovethemtigers
Okay....Will takes Elizabeth back to the Interceptor....and she learns he came there with Jack Sparrow...and she meets Gibbs and the rest of the crew...then Will discovers that she has his medallion that was given to him by his father..he thought he had lost it at sea.....and she tells him she thought he was a pirate...and that would be awful (not)....then the ship is attacked by Barbossa...Jack escapes from his cell..just in time to save Elizabeth, yet again, from being clobbered by a nasty Pirate.."now, that's not very nice"...so Jack and Elizabeth meet again....

lovethemtigers
and then he grabs Elizabeth's hand "Where's the medallion"
"Wretch"...she calls Jack (gosh, that's hot)
"Ah, where's dear William?"

she thinks Jack is only interested in the medallion...she thinks Jack is willing to trade Will to get his ship back....she doesn't really know Jack yet (too bad they cut that part of the deleted scene when he explains all this to her):

lovethemtigers
They are all captured and brought onto the Black Pearl...the Interceptor blows up and they think Will is dead...but then he shows up and Jack is pleading with Will not to do anything stupid (like, don't tell them who you are...let me handle this)...but Will reveals he is Bootstap's Son....he bargains with Barbossa to set Elizabeth and the crew free...but he fails to specify how...so Barbossa has Jack and Lizzie walk the plank....and then this is how we get our lovely Rum Runners Island Memories....Jack and Liz finding out about each other...I love when Jack tells her what the Black Pearl really is....is freedom...and in the deleted scene where he shows her all of his scars.....he opens up to Elizabeth on this Island....lets her in on his inner most secrets and desires...and she uses him...pretends to get drunk with him so she can burn all the rum...to build the signal fire....

lovethemtigers
So..that's it then, that's the great adventure of Captain Jack Sparrow...you spent three days on an island drinking rum....

"welcome to the Caribbean, luv"

lovethemtigers
Liz teaches Jack the "Pirates Life For Me" song.....

lovethemtigers
Jack and her by the fire...talking about teaching the song to his crew and then telling Elizabeth about What the Black Pearl Really Is....it's not just ship, with sails......it's what the Black Pear REally is...is Freedom...

lovethemtigers
It must've been really hard for you Jack, stranded here on this Island.....

Ah, yes, but the scenery is infinetly better this time....

gotta luv Jack...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.