Power Gem Thor vs Sundipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Donkey Punch
Thor can use the moljnir in any way he want's except the use of the Godblast and Antiforce. smile

I think this could go either way, and its to close to call at the moment. Note that Superman's weakness to magic has been hinted to deteriorate when he has absorbed significant amounts of Sunlight radiation (A, la Kingdome come). smile

Symmetric Chaos
If Thor knows how to use the PG he has a better power source than Superman. It should amp him without limit so I would give him the win.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If Thor knows how to use the PG he has a better power source than Superman. It should amp him without limit so I would give him the win.

At the same time, Its been hinted that Superman's power source is limitless. Especially when you consider the Genesis Crossover that stated all powers derive from the God wave, and the most recent Up, Up and Away saga that shows his powers to be linked to his mental state. Limitless power sources are not always and advantage, using the power source proficiently is more important IMO.

Galan007
I'm sorry, but if Superman whom was just near the Sun, can completely annihilate Darkseid.

I don't see a Sundipped Superman struggling too much against Thor /w/ PG.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sorry, but if Superman whom was just near the Sun, can completely annihilate Darkseid.

I don't see a Sundipped Superman struggling too much against Thor /w/ PG.

I would place Power gem Thor on par with Post Crisis Darksied any day of the week. Pre Crisis Great Darkness saga D.S. is another kettle of fish altogether. big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I would place Power gem Thor on par with Post Crisis Darksied any day of the week. Supes Sundipped > Post Crisis DS, (even though the Crisis DS never really affected DS)

Donkey Punch
(even though the Crisis DS never really affected DS)

Nah not at all .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Nah not at all .... roll eyes (sarcastic) So they say.

Donkey Punch
Supes Sundipped > Post Crisis DS,

Power Gem Thor > Post Crisis D.S., what is youre point. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.