Tug of War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman donates her unbreakable lariat for an old fashioned Tug of war.

The Ground is made of Adamantium with millions of micro ridges for superb traction.

The matches are thus listed as

SBP vs. Classic Juggernaut walking in the Opposite Direction
Thanos vs. All Star Superman
Wonder Woman vs. Immortal Herculese
Enraged Hulk vs. Enraged Orion
Thanos vs. Despero
Thor vs. Lobo
Superman vs. Black Adam
Composite Superman vs. Amazo #27
Mangog vs. Count Nefaria

keep in mind this is just about strength and endurance , the first person to give way and go over the Line looses. The combatants are only 50 Ft Apart, so not much Room for error.

dvampire
SBP vs. Classic Juggs- C. Juggs
Thanos vs. AS Superman- All star Superman
WW vs. Herc- Stalmate I guess
Enraged Hulk vs. Enraged Orion- Hulk
Thanos vs. Despero- Despero
Thor vs. Lobo- tie I guess
Superman vs. Black Adam- Supes
Composite Superman vs. Amazo #27- I'll give it to Amazo since he have multiple character strengths combined with his own.
angog vs. Count Nefaria- Mangog

shksprtx
I'm only going to make picks on two of these, since I'm not incredibly familiar with some of the other character...

1) Classic Juggzy walking in the opposite direction wins. It's long been established that NOTHING can stop classic Juggzy when he starts walking.

2) Enraged Hulk Pulls Out Enraged Orion's arms from their sockets. If they start out evenly matched, Hulk will quickly get angry at his inability to win the tug of war, and his strength will begin to increase to the point where he should be easily able to win.

Soljer
1. Not sure. A godblast has been able to push the Juggernaut back....is Superboy Prime's PIS power as powerful as a godblast? I mean, he punched people back to life for christ's sake!

Heh.

Common sense goes with the Juggernaut.

2. Thanos. Strength Personified.

3. Hercules. Thor, Hercules, and Superman are all peers in strength, and each are a step above diana, even if it's only a small one.

She'd beat his ass in a fight, but in a tug of war, she goes down.

4. Orion would win early in the match, but the Hulk would eventually over take him. They only have fifty feet between them, so I dunno whether or not the Hulk could 'start winning' fast enough.

5. Despero vs. Thanos. Close.

6. Thor vs. Lobo. Also close. Damn you.

7. Superman vs. Black Adam. Stalemate.

8. Composite Superman several times Superman's PRE CRISIS strength, does he not? Unless Amazo can take this character's power as well, I'd say Composite Superman'd win.

9. Mangog.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman donates her unbreakable lariat for an old fashioned Tug of war.

The Ground is made of Adamantium with millions of micro ridges for superb traction.

The matches are thus listed as

SBP vs. Classic Juggernaut walking in the Opposite Direction
Thanos vs. All Star Superman
Wonder Woman vs. Immortal Herculese
Enraged Hulk vs. Enraged Orion
Thanos vs. Despero
Thor vs. Lobo
Superman vs. Black Adam
Composite Superman vs. Amazo #27
Mangog vs. Count Nefaria

keep in mind this is just about strength and endurance , the first person to give way and go over the Line looses. The combatants are only 50 Ft Apart, so not much Room for error.

SBP vs. Classic Juggernaut walking in the Opposite Direction=Cain
Thanos vs. All Star Superman=Thanos
Wonder Woman vs. Immortal Herculese=Herc
Enraged Hulk vs. Enraged Orion=Hulk
Thanos vs. Despero=Thanos
Thor vs. Lobo=Thor
Superman vs. Black Adam=Supes
Composite Superman vs. Amazo #27=Comp Supes
Mangog vs. Count Nefaria=Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.