Immortal Hercules vs. Wonderman, Iron Man and Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
4 avengers

the Immortal Hercules... is running wild.... in New York City

and 3 of his colleagues.... have to stop him

can they do the job ?

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
4 avengers

the Immortal Hercules... is running wild.... in New York City

and 3 of his colleagues.... have to stop him

can they do the job ?

Team

Betageuze
but Hercules is the physically.. most powerful here.. in my opinion ....

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
but Hercules is the physically.. most powerful here.. in my opinion ....

I agree with u, Immortal Herc is strong

hunbu04
have you seen hercules newest profile in civil war damage report
these are his listed powers
immortal
incalculable strength
super speed
durability
godlike stamina
agility
superior reflexes
weapon and other materials
Golden mace
echanted Chariot

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
have you seen hercules newest profile in civil war damage report
these are his listed powers
immortal
incalculable strength
super speed
durability
godlike stamina
agility
superior reflexes
weapon and other materials
Golden mace
echanted Chariot

herc is a beast

Questioneer
Haha...the mace cracks me up.

xmeat
the team can win

olympian
Originally posted by Questioneer
Haha...the mace cracks me up.

It cracks heads too.

Can anyone scan the page of the CW damage report?

rougeredmage
since when has golden mace been a superpower......whats he going to do sell the mace to stop them fighting him

am i right in thinking that hercules has lost most of his battles against thor? i am sorry but i just dont credit hercules for much sure he had an above average showing in civil war but thats because he is simply populair in the marvel cannon, look how the sentrey has been doing very very little and what is he the most powefull mortal in marvel? hercules is overrated and he is outnumbered in this battle he is going to lose simple as that

hunbu04
you are totally wrong about hercules loosing much of his battle against thor, because from what i have seen hercules have better showing against thor than any one in his weight class have. Much of their battle either end in a stalemate and civil war was not an over averange showing for hercules.
If you following hercules you will know that he have beaten or stalemated a lot of herald level charachters including thor,hulk,HE,firelord, adam warlock,Drax, maxam,the possessor, and others

Bouboumaster
Hulk woud have been more equal. Hercules would destroy Iron Man, but I'm not so sure about Namor, and Wonder Woman. They can do alot of greats things.

I say the team, via Wonder Woman who speedblitz Herc.

hunbu04
it is wonderman not wonderwoman

Faceman

Faceman

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman

laughing out loud

Is the implication of that scene that he can just shrug off a shot from ClassicThor?

charlemagne9746
off topic, but Herc did beat the crap out of Thor in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys..lol

Betageuze
by the way... the Hercules.. who beat the Thunderbolts.... was this mortal or immortal Herc ???

but refering to this match.
i mean.. Immortal Hercules is one of the most powerful... but also ... this is Wonderman or Namor

in my opinion ... Wonderman can handle Immortal Hercules... for a while.. in an one on one... i believe Hercules would win... not really sure.. but i think... 70:30

Namor
depends .. if he has a good day.. and came fresh out of water
in a fight between Namor and Herc... i believed... that Namor was going further to his barriers... than Hercules... so i would say... Hercules here .. for the win

dont underestimate Iron Man... his blasts... and his power... ok.. his physical power.. is no match for Immortal Herc.. thats for sure

hmm..
all in all

these three combined... should have a very good chance.. to beat down the Prince of power

but to see it .. relative....
Hulk... has handled for a good time.... guys like Hercules, Iron Man, She-Hulk, Namor, Wonderman, Captain America, Hawkeye.. at the same time.. (and Doc Samson in an one on one before)

and Hercules can handle even an enraged Hulk (netherless..i dont think he can beat him more than 2times.... in 8matches..)

olympian
Originally posted by rougeredmage
since when has golden mace been a superpower......whats he going to do sell the mace to stop them fighting him

am i right in thinking that hercules has lost most of his battles against thor?

Your wrong. They mostly stalemate from the get go.
Btw, Sentry? Hercules was hanging out with him in Civil War.

Now, let the Sentry fans rail this thread up.

golem370
Hercules is not versatile to defeat these guys combined

golem370
All three of these guys can fly Iron Man has powerful weapons and Namor when full drenched has Godlike Stamina and Metahuman Durability just like Hercules.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would win against the 3. Hercules "could" win 3/10

tkitna
Hercules 'should' win 10/10, but it would probably play out more like 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.