Nemesis Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
Just for funsies...

Nemesis just saw the "Hot Donuts" sign at the local Krispie-Kreme, and is dying for a sugar fix...but first, she has to get through the following sword/blade/claw-wielding obstacles...Can she make it? (assume sweet-tooth=bloodlust)

1. Classic Black Knight
2. V
3. Silver Samurai
4. Blade
5. Classic Sabretooth
6. Deadpool
7. Lady Deathstrike
8. Deathstroke
9. Wolverine

outavodka
stops at 6 if that.
but ide go as far to say that Silver Samurai would kill her.

Symmetric Chaos
Which Nemesis?

Current has teleportation and time control right?

King_Mungi
This Nemesis? There is like 5 Marvel characters with the name Nemesis. I assume you mean Alpha Flight's Nemesis

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

King_Mungi
Originally posted by outavodka
stops at 6 if that.
but ide go as far to say that Silver Samurai would kill her.

I wouldn't as she basically ***** slapped Ebon Samurai which was supposed to be Silver's exact equal in Big Hero 6.

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
Just for funsies...

Nemesis just saw the "Hot Donuts" sign at the local Krispie-Kreme, and is dying for a sugar fix...but first, she has to get through the following sword/blade/claw-wielding obstacles...Can she make it? (assume sweet-tooth=bloodlust)

1. Classic Black Knight
2. V
3. Silver Samurai
4. Blade
5. Classic Sabretooth
6. Deadpool
7. Lady Deathstrike
8. Deathstroke
9. Wolverine

Nemesis(God) was badass. Ask Black Knight. I did that thread. I will say no more

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
This Nemesis? There is like 5 Marvel characters with the name Nemesis. I assume you mean Alpha Flight's Nemesis

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

I am, in fact, referring to Alpha Flight's Nemesis...should have been clearer on that in the original post...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.