Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser vs Kasumi and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
SNK vs Tecmo, only with feuding half-siblings!

Hayate has disappeared while on assignment in Europe. When Kasumi and Ayane question Hitomi at her father's dojo on hayate's whereabouts, she tells him that Hayate was at the dojo, but was last seen near Strolheim Castle, home to the current owner, Wolfgang Krauser von Strolheim.

The two head over to the aforementioned castle. Unfortunately, they chose a bad time to visit, since the now moustache-less Krauser and his half-brother, the Southtown crime boss Geese Howard has arrived to challenge Krauser to a rematch.

Unfortunately, Ayane's lack of diplomacy (i.e. demanding to know where Hayate is, instead of asking politely) causes both half-brothers to challenge the Mugen Tenshin kunoichi for this insult.

"Thanks a lot, Ayane," Kasumi scolds her sister as they prepared for battle.

"I don't like diplomacy," Ayane replies. "I am more on action."

Superboy Prime
LoL@sisters quotes

Ayane & Kasumi are beasts...they will have the better teamplay, but I don't think they will be able to overpower Geese & Krauser.

TricksterPriest
The SNK bosses murder them.

Btw, MY BOY KRAUSER IS COMING BACK BABY! big grin

The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/728/728253p1.html

a reworking of KOF 98', with new roster additions. AND SNK HAS CONFIRMED THAT KRAUSER IS ON THE ROSTER! big grin

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The SNK bosses murder them.

Btw, MY BOY KRAUSER IS COMING BACK BABY! big grin

The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/728/728253p1.html

a reworking of KOF 98', with new roster additions. AND SNK HAS CONFIRMED THAT KRAUSER IS ON THE ROSTER! big grin Great News, I can't wait. BTY, Geese and Krauser take this fight.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Ayane & Kasumi are beasts...they will have the better teamplay, but I don't think they will be able to overpower Geese & Krauser.
Superboy Prime, you know better than that lol. Need I remind you of Omega vs Ayane? The sisters don't need a power advantage to win. Their speed coupled with ninja tricks should give them the win. It'll be by a thin margin, but they'll win. Terry did it.

Cloud_VII
Kasumi stalls the gay duo while Ayane charges her tritower complex-destroying attack and in a few seconds, the SNK team obliterates while the half-sisters make their escape. That, or they teleport TFO of there.

TricksterPriest
Teleport, yes. But that's a loss for them. they aren't gonna win this one. They are severely outclassed by their opponents. Krauser is one of the toughest bosses in fighting games, and his brother Geese isn't far behind him.

Cloud_VII
Lol...they're not going to teleport away from the fight. They're going to avoid getting destroyed by the attack Ayane did against Krauser and Geese, which would annihilate the SNK team.

StyleTime
Krauser is one of the toughest bosses in fighting games, and his brother Geese isn't far behind him.
That didn't save them from Terry.

Cloud_VII
I should also mention that Omega would destroy Geese and Krauser with minimal effort.

StyleTime
See Cloud_VII, many people forget that power really means absolutely nothing against Kasumi or Ayane. They make their living fighting at power disadvatanges. If having more power meant a win versus either one, Ayane would have gotten OBLITERATED against Omega. Omega seriously had a massive, MASSIVE advantage in just sheer power over Ayane. He could replicate her tri-tower feat without even trying. She won because of her other abilities just like Kasumi did against Raidou. Ayane and Kasumi get underrated just because they don't like to incinerate a city everytime they get the chance.

TricksterPriest
Omega would lose to the SNK bosses too. DOA's bosses are scum. Alpha-152 is the only boss that's even halfway decent. The girls are severely outclassed.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Kasumi stalls the gay duo

I needed a laugh...

DOA's bosses are scum.

And, snk bosses a jobbers of epic proportions and not to mention how broken they are, they don't call it SNK boss syndrome for nothing.

StyleTime
Omega would lose to the SNK bosses too. DOA's bosses are scum. Alpha-152 is the only boss that's even halfway decent. The girls are severely outclassed.
How so? I'll give the team the power advatange but what else to they have? Geese dies if he falls off of a building. Kasumi not only fell from a skyscraper, but fought while she was falling, landed completely unharmed, and was still ready to fight.

Not to derail the thread, but I also don't see how Omega would lose to Geese or Krauser.
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

And, snk bosses a jobbers of epic proportions and not to mention how broken they are, they don't call it SNK boss syndrome for nothing.
Agreed.

Remulous
This fight really depends on what versions of the SNK bosses are being used. If this is the RB Kruaser and not the KOF one and N.Geese, I can see them beatin the holy ninja shit outta the girls with energy to spare.If they are not it would be a good fight but none of those girls can match Terry and that's what they would have to do in order to beat Geese or Kruaser.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
This fight really depends on what versions of the SNK bosses are being used. If this is the RB Kruaser and not the KOF one and N.Geese, I can see them beatin the holy ninja shit outta the girls with energy to spare.If they are not it would be a good fight but none of those girls can match Terry and that's what they would have to do in order to beat Geese or Kruaser.

As I've said, the two half-brothers are at their strongest versions, so the R.B. Krauser and N. Geese apply.

Remulous
Well this really doesn't look good for the ninjas. Honestly...N.Geese or RB.Kruaser can take both girls at the same time, probally wont win but either one would make the ninjas work for their victory. Geese and Kruaser win, hands down.

StyleTime
Fatal Fury Krauser was the one I was talking about.

Terry is only better than either of the sisters in pure power. This fact is almost completely nulled by their ability to teleport however. Why couldn't they repeat what Terry did? Both Krauser or Geese really only need to be thrown off of a building which Kasumi and Ayane both have enough speed to do without getting hit by a kaiser wave. Seriously, if Omega's castle leveling fireballs and landscape decimating energy waves couldn't stop them, I don't see what Krauser or Geese can do to stop them. Krauser would last the longest though, since he does have a little speed backing him up. Again close fight, but the sisters take it. They're boss killers just like Terry is.

What puts Terry ahead of Kasumi or Ayane to you?

Remulous
Originally posted by StyleTime
Fatal Fury Krauser was the one I was talking about.

Terry is only better than either of the sisters in pure power. This fact is almost completely nulled by their ability to teleport however. Why couldn't they repeat what Terry did? Both Krauser or Geese really only need to be thrown off of a building which Kasumi and Ayane both have enough speed to do without getting hit by a kaiser wave. Seriously, if Omega's castle leveling fireballs and landscape decimating energy waves couldn't stop them, I don't see what Krauser or Geese can do to stop them. Krauser would last the longest though, since he does have a little speed backing him up. Again close fight, but the sisters take it. They're boss killers just like Terry is.

What puts Terry ahead of Kasumi or Ayane to you? - - So you think the sisters have everything over Terry except power?

- Teleport is good but when your able to sense chi how good is it, really? There are plenty of characters in KOF who can teleport, and still lose to their fellow fighters, lose to those who aren't even bosses.

- I don't think the girls can win because they've had hard fights against characters that are weaker then Geese or Krauser.

- How in the world are the girls gonna throw Krauser or Geese off a building. They are gonna need more power then speed to actually remove N.Geese from a his spot and get'em to fall over the edge. Also, Geese and Krauser were weak and beaten when they fell. I'm pretty sure if they were at full power they could've survived.

- Omega isn't stronger then N.Geese, his Raising Storm has destroyed large amounts of land and structures as well.

- There is really no proof that Geese and Krauser are turtles compared to the ninja girls, cuz that's what they gotta be in order to lose to the ninjas.

StyleTime
- - So you think the sisters have everything over Terry except power?

- Teleport is good but when your able to sense chi how good is it, really? There are plenty of characters in KOF who can teleport, and still lose to their fellow fighters, lose to those who aren't even bosses.

- I don't think the girls can win because they've had hard fights against characters that are weaker then Geese or Krauser.

- How in the world are the girls gonna throw Krauser or Geese off a building. They are gonna need more power then speed to actually remove N.Geese from a his spot and get'em to fall over the edge. Also, Geese and Krauser were weak and beaten when they fell. I'm pretty sure if they were at full power they could've survived.

- Omega isn't stronger then N.Geese, his Raising Storm has destroyed large amounts of land and structures as well.

- There is really no proof that Geese and Krauser are turtles compared to the ninja girls, cuz that's what they gotta be in order to lose to the ninjas.
I said Terry has only power over them. I didn't say the sisters are better in all aspects. They'd be around equal in some aspects.

DOA makes no mention of the fighters using chi. It's doubtful they'd be able to sense the sisters. By that same logic, there bosses that can cause as much, if not moreso, mayhem than Krauser or Geese but lose in DOA.

Care to give examples? Kasumi's hardest fight was against Alpha-152. Alpha-152 has never once showed a weakness, so that's no knock against Kasumi at all. Ayane's hardest fights are against Kasumi. Again, that's no knock against Ayane at all.

We don't know if they would have survived if they were at full power. However, we DO know that both Ayane and Kasumi have no problem falling from skyscrapers unscathed. Yes, I didn't mean to make it sound so easy to knock them off of a building, but it's not like the kunoichi could't wear the bosses down. Geese and Krauser will also loose a good bit of energy since they'll be whiffing a lot of their attack due to teleports.

Yes, Geese has a damned powerful special. However, it is just that. A special. Omega causes similar damage just by powering up.

Yes there is. Ayane has traversed part of a wide canyon in seconds. Kasumi even moves so fast she actually runs through her opponents appearing as a beam of light. Throw in the teleporting and I think it's safe to say the sisters are good bit faster than their opponents here. Like I said, Krauser is no slouch speed wise though and I think he'll last longer than Geese.

Remulous

DOA makes no mention of the fighters using chi. It's doubtful they'd be able to sense the sisters. By that same logic, there bosses that can cause as much, if not moreso, mayhem than Krauser or Geese but lose in DOA.

Care to give examples? Kasumi's hardest fight was against Alpha-152. Alpha-152 has never once showed a weakness, so that's no knock against Kasumi at all. Ayane's hardest fights are against Kasumi. Again, that's no knock against Ayane at all.

We don't know if they would have survived if they were at full power. However, we DO know that both Ayane and Kasumi have no problem falling from skyscrapers unscathed. Yes, I didn't mean to make it sound so easy to knock them off of a building, but it's not like the kunoichi could't wear the bosses down. Geese and Krauser will also loose a good bit of energy since they'll be whiffing a lot of their attack due to teleports.

Yes, Geese has a damned powerful special. However, it is just that. A special. Omega causes similar damage just by powering up.

Yes there is. Ayane has traversed part of a wide canyon in seconds. Kasumi even moves so fast she actually runs through her opponents appearing as a beam of light. Throw in the teleporting and I think it's safe to say the sisters are good bit faster than their opponents here. Like I said, Krauser is no slouch speed wise though and I think he'll last longer than Geese. - Doesn't matter if you use the chi or not, if your a living creature and you poses chi it can be sensed. Unless you suppress it.

- Kasumi had a hard time beating Raidou and as you said Ayane had a hard fight against Kasumi. Meanwhile Geese beat up a guy like Takuma who threw a blast that destroyed a satellite. And Geese did so fairly easily, not to mention this was in his younger days...and let's not forget that he wasn't even N.Geese. Krauser defeated Duck King, Richard Meyer, Hwa Jai, Michael Max, and Tung Fu Rue at the same time. I don't think the girls are strong enough to accomplish similar feats.

- I doubt the girls could survive if they got the crap beat out of them, THEN thrown off a building. I think Krauser can take a direct hit from the girls and Geese has no need to dodge, he has counter moves that he will utilize every time the ninjas attack.

- Omega aint all that powerful seeing as how he was killed single handedly by Ayane. And Omega has no special, N.Geese has quite a few up his sleeve. If hit with the Deadly Rave it's light out for Omega.

- I can agree with what your saying about the ninjas being faster but as I've said to many others, speed isn't everything. If your only faster then your opponent but you opponent is better at everything else, that isn't much of an advantage. BTY, N.Geese is much faster then any form of Krauser

Emperor Ashtar

- Kasumi had a hard time beating Raidou and as you said Ayane had a hard fight against Kasumi. Meanwhile Geese beat up a guy like Takuma who threw a blast that destroyed a satellite. And Geese did so fairly easily, not to mention this was in his younger days...and let's not forget that he wasn't even N.Geese. Krauser defeated Duck King, Richard Meyer, Hwa Jai, Michael Max, and Tung Fu Rue at the same time. I don't think the girls are strong enough to accomplish similar feats.

Geese defeating Takuma happened in Fatal Fury, while Takuma destroying a satelite happened in KOF. Two completely different and contradicting timelines. Yet, here you are counting them as one with an A>B>C argument as well.

sad

Cloud_VII
- - I don't think the girls can win because they've had hard fights against characters that are weaker then Geese or Krauser.

- There is really no proof that Geese and Krauser are turtles compared to the ninja girls, cuz that's what they gotta be in order to lose to the ninjas. - Like who?

- Ayane can destroy an entire complex in one attack, and it was shown obliterating people as well. Krauser and Geese WOULD have to jump off a cliff if they wanted to survive, or, die a less painful death.

- I'd still put Omega ahead of Nightmare Geese, especially since Omega's regulars can destroy landscapes with minimal effort.

- They're faster at least.

Cloud_VII
- Doesn't matter if you use the chi or not, if your a living creature and you poses chi it can be sensed. Unless you suppress it.

- I doubt the girls could survive if they got the crap beat out of them, THEN thrown off a building. I think Krauser can take a direct hit from the girls and Geese has no need to dodge, he has counter moves that he will utilize every time the ninjas attack.

- Omega aint all that powerful seeing as how he was killed single handedly by Ayane. And Omega has no special, N.Geese has quite a few up his sleeve. If hit with the Deadly Rave it's light out for Omega.

- I can agree with what your saying about the ninjas being faster but as I've said to many others, speed isn't everything. If your only faster then your opponent but you opponent is better at everything else, that isn't much of an advantage. BTY, N.Geese is much faster then any form of Krauser - Say if I was able to sense your chi but you were 3 times faster than I was. That wouldn't help me much would it?

- You do like to make up stuff like that huh? Show me where it said she had a hard time killing Raidou, and that's not to say Raidou is some kind of pushover. He massacred at entire village once of ninjas armed with blades and was completely reckless while doing it. He can mimic any technique he sees instantly, and has demonstrated a big display of power in the DOA2 opening. Ayane murdered an opponent that can destroy landscapes and you talk about Geese beating up a guy who destroyed a satellite. Not trying to sound biased, but I don't see why Ayane couldn't accomplish similar feats especially since she has an attack that can bring down an entire complex in a matter of seconds.

- I doubt Geese and Krauser will manage to hit Kasumi and Ayane enough to actually knock them out. Secondly, I doubt Geese and Krauser can survive Ayane's tritower complex-destroying assault which is so intense that it vaporizes everything that comprises a 20-story building and everyone in it.

- Read what is stated above and realize how much you're underestimating Omega and Ayane.

- They are better in other aspects as well.

Remulous
Geese defeating Takuma happened in Fatal Fury, while Takuma destroying a satelite happened in KOF. Two completely different and contradicting timelines. Yet, here you are counting them as one with an A>B>C argument as well.

sad KOF and FF happened in the same continuity, it's not my fault that SNK can't tie the 2 together well. It's not A>B>C logic, I'm simply telling feats of strength. It's not like I said Geese beats Takuma and the ninjas can't, so Geese wins. I stated that Geese fought and won against a person who could destroy satellites. I don't complain A>B>C logic when posters state Ayane beat Omega who is stronger then Geese, so... sad

And for the last time, Ayane did not destroy the towers on her own and the attack takes to long to do. You would have to be stupid not to ba able to avoid that attack

Major Snafu
And for the last time, Ayane did not destroy the towers on her own and the attack takes to long to do. You would have to be stupid not to ba able to avoid that attack

For the sake of argument, not to take any sides here

Strolheim Castle, Germany. The battle rages on between the two teams of half-siblings, and it is basically a stalemate. Krauser is stunned while Kasumi is still fighting Geese. Perfect for Ayane.

She begins to perform the Tritower Destroyer Ninpo. The resulting blast would end up destroying the castle.

Krauser, as Ayane is in the final stages of the attack, recovers.

Krauser: Kaiser....

Ayane opens her eyes and sees Krauser with his arms held back, the ki energy evident in both hands. She attempts to punch the ground but...

Krauser: WAVE!

Ayane has no time to react, and Krauser's Kaiser wave meets its mark. Ayane goes to night-night land.

Remulous
So then they jump Kasumi (which would be absolutely unnecessary.)

Emperor Ashtar
KOF and FF happened in the same continuity, it's not my fault that SNK can't tie the 2 together well.

Takuma is not in FF he's in AOF, and that's where lost to rugal. AOF timeline is not part of the KOF timeline.

StyleTime
- Doesn't matter if you use the chi or not, if your a living creature and you poses chi it can be sensed. Unless you suppress it.

- I can agree with what your saying about the ninjas being faster but as I've said to many others, speed isn't everything. If your only faster then your opponent but you opponent is better at everything else, that isn't much of an advantage. BTY, N.Geese is much faster then any form of Krauser
Real life definitions differ from that of video games. "Chi" is used just like "god" is. Anyway, I'm willing to concede this point.

Interesting that you used the whole "he was young" thing for Geese. I actually commend you here for bringing this point up against Kasumi, but you neglected to mention that Raidou is Kasumi's very FIRST boss fight. She was inexperienced and also just fought a tournament beforehand including combatants like Hayabusa. Ayane and Kasumi have hard times against each other because they're both around the same level. The Takuma thing is questionable due the whole Art of Fighting deal, but even so, Geese had experience. You're comparing an experienced Geese to an almost completely wet behind the ears Kasumi. Also, all Omega needs to do to destroy a satelite is aim his fireball upwards. As for Krauser, yes he wrecked a team. Unfortunately, this team conisted mostly of cannon fodder. In honestly, the kunoichi or Geese could do the same.

That's the thing. Kasumi just fought an entire tournament AND Alpha-152 before and during the fall. The poor girl was already tired and she still survived ready to face a foe who eventually would beat her. Ayane also went through a tournament which included fighting Kasumi and still fell from the skyscraper unharmed. If Krauser's Kaiser Wave get's shoved back in his face by a Power Geyser, Ayane is more than capable of doing the same via ninpo. However, she will need to wear him down first. Yes, Geese's counters are what will make him last as long as he will.

Now you're understating Ayane. She's durable as hell seeing as she took a landscape obliterating blast IMMEDIATELY after fighting her way past Kasumi, Hayate, and many others. Add that to the fact that the girl is strong as hell(scaling canyons simply by leaping, throwing guys who weigh over 300 LBS about 1 story into the air) and can literally run circles around Omega even without teleporting, and it's no suprise she found a way to beat him.

Yes, I totally agree that speed isn't everything. However, it can dramatically tilt a battle in one's favor with combined with other things. Also, the bossed aren't better at everything else. The most clear advantage they is raw power, but everything else is debatable considering they couldn't match Terry. As for Krauser vs Nightmare Geese in speed, I haven't seen what makes him any faster. Krauser moves around like damn jackrabbit. Geese just seems to have a few quick attacks.

StyleTime
I don't complain A>B>C logic when posters state Ayane beat Omega who is stronger then Geese, so... sad

I didn't say that why's Ayane could win. I was just comparing attacks between the boss duo and Omega to illustrate my point. Then again, that may not even be directed at me.

Ayane's attack was in slow motion. It doesn't take that long to charge. Also, she could just do a smaller ninpo attack like the big energy ball that takes less time to charge.

As for Major Snafu's scenario, Ayane has never was once used a huge ninpo spell unless the opponent had unless she is sure it would hit. Not to mention, she could just should it out of her hand to block the wave. She only punched the ground to destroy the Tri Tower.

Superboy Prime
So Geese can counter? So what Kasumi & Ayane can counter just about anything as well. And their counters can actually be followed with teleportation which WILL come in handy. If Geese decides to sit there and counter the girls will do the same, and their counters are more effective than his.

King Nothing
I think it's clear who wins this.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
I think it's clear who wins this.

TOOONNNYYY YOOOOAAAAAIIIIII

King Nothing
TOOONNNYYY YOOOOAAAAAIIIIII ............I feel very uneasy and confused.............I dislike Naruto......

Emperor Ashtar
............I feel very uneasy and confused.............I dislike Naruto......
Me too smile

Cloud_VII
And for the last time, Ayane did not destroy the towers on her own and the attack takes to long to do. You would have to be stupid not to ba able to avoid that attack Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Ayane has pledged her life to her half-brother and Mugen Tenshin Clan leader Hayate in his cause to destroy DOATEC for all the suffering the company has caused the ninja clans. She is successful in this mission by casting a powerful Ninpo spell in the middle of the DOATEC complex with Hayate defending her, destroying the foundations of the buildings before the ninjas make their escape.

http://www.answers.com/topic/ayane

5eL_KR64MDwCmp3eXQ7fkEI think that proves you wrong.Ring a bell at all?

Cloud_VII
TOOONNNYYY YOOOOAAAAAIIIIII MY EYES!!!! pinch

King Nothing
Actually, Remulous may be right because there are many endings and cut scenes contradicting that, neither does that ending actually show the building collapsing from that blast, not to mention the tower was already on fire. But I also think Rem may be a little 2d fighter biased, Ayane and Kasumi are alot stronger then he is giving them credit for

Cloud_VII
Endings and cutscenes contradicting that? Those are the only endings showing Ayane destroying the DOATEC complex besides Helena's. It doesn't need to show the buildings collapse since the attack was shown incinerating people and the foundations of the buildings. The buildings caught on fire as a result of ALPHA-152 breaking out of its cell in the lab. That's not what caused the buildings to collapse.

Remulous
Actually, Remulous may be right because there are many endings and cut scenes contradicting that, neither does that ending actually show the building collapsing from that blast, not to mention the tower was already on fire. But I also think Rem may be a little 2d fighter biased, Ayane and Kasumi are alot stronger then he is giving them credit for Dude...thank you sooo much! I knew I wasn't the only one to see that and realize she didn't do that. And even if she did, it was only because she destroyed the foundations, it's not like she just hit it and blew it up all at once and I am not 2d fighter biased.

BTY, Realllly nice sig and avi, you little Rugal lover you

CHEERS TO THE PIRATES!!!

Emperor Ashtar
The Tri-Towers were on fire before ayane performed her Ninpo,but it's still unknown wether she brought the tower down or was it helena.

StyleTime
Wow guys. Get off of the Tri Tower deal. Ayane honestly won't need that as I've pointed out quite thoroughly already. The sisters still take this after a fight. Whether or not Ayane destroyed the Tri Tower under her own might is utterly irrelevent to the fight.

Emperor Ashtar
Opps, wrong VID

Remulous
Opps, wrong VID ...laughing...confused....laughing out loud....What the f**k?...rolling on floor laughing !!??

Emperor Ashtar
Hard Gay is funny as hell!!!

StyleTime
LMAO. Emperor Ashtar, how do you happen upon this stuff? lol

Hilarious.

Emperor Ashtar
LMAO. Emperor Ashtar, how do you happen upon this stuff? lol

Hilarious.

UFFOOOO!!

I just search around. . .

Remulous
laughing So that's who Hard Gay is...I heard of him before. He's like Japan's version of Party Boy, but gay...gay as hell.

TricksterPriest
UFFOOOO!!

I just search around. . .

hysterical

You are a god of linkage. big grin Thank you for making my day Ashtar.

Emperor Ashtar
No problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.