Abomination/Kurse vs Ares/rhino/Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
h2h combat
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
h2h combat
who wins?

Can I ask u which Ares? Marvel or DC

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
Can I ask u which Ares? Marvel or DC

marvel

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
marvel

emil/algrim ftw

guy222
bump

CaPz
Kurse one shots the other team

Knowsbleed33
The trio gets crushed.

The Fake Macoy
Kurse could solo this, team Kurse wins easily.

olympian
Having 616 Rhino on any team turns in an automatic loss.

CaptainStoic
Wouldn't Pete put a hurting on Kurse? I'm thinking Ares and Rhino, could hold Abomination long enough for Peter to get the KO, assuming Colossus can do huge damage in his steel form (Kurses number 1 weakness). If not Kurse kills them all.

Knowsbleed33
Only if Pete is made of iron.

llagrok
Even Iron doesn't completely stop Kurse, like Kryptonite stops Superman.

Kurse absolutely shitstomps.

Barbarian Shams
Kurse's durability combined with being 4x stronger than Thor would allow him to kill the competition on his own, having Abomination as a tagteam partner only makes the job even easier. Kurse would beat Rhino to death with only like 4 blows or less considering his enormous levels of physical strength, and Ares being weaker than Thor doesn't help against Kurse. Team 1 wins 9/10. Regarding the Iron weakness of Kurse, you'll need to be very strong and have a strong iron-based weapon on hand to even harm Kurse significantly enough.

llagrok
even before the upgrade, he almost killed BRB

The Fake Macoy
Before they said Colossus was made of osmium, not iron. Is he actually made of iron now? Still, even with the weakness, I'd give Kurse the edge over the team.

Faceman
Kurse for the win.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Before they said Colossus was made of osmium, not iron. Is he actually made of iron now? Still, even with the weakness, I'd give Kurse the edge over the team.

Colossus has hurt magical beings before because of his osmium form.

The Fake Macoy
Yeah, but those weren't necessarily the same thing as dark elves. I know it worked on Sym, but I wasn't sure if it affected much else. Anyways, Kurse is still too strong to lose this.

guy222
Classic Blonsky/Kurse easily

Red Hulk
That was a well placed bump. thumb up

guy222
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.