Respecting hot ships and uh, not so hot ships

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hey.

It's been brought to my attention that a lot of J/Eers are being mean on wordplayer, whatever that is. A lot of the W/Eers and other kinds of shippers feel we (I use we since most of us on this forum support J/E) are abrasive and stupid. I know that's not true, you know that's not true. I know it's exciting having the trailer out and people's passions are flying and we really, really want things to go a certain way, but it's not a romance series, guys. It's an action-adventure and we all loved it before the idea of a triangle even came about or we wouldn't have seen DMC. Let's play nicely together. It's just a movie.

Ericadawn
Wordplayer is Ted and Terry's own website!

And it is disgusting what is going on since it's like getting to go to a party and promptly trashing the host.

aelizabeth
ugh, that's awful.
not only does it give JE and it's supporters a bad name, but it's just rude and disrespectful. And on Ted and Terry's website. Not cool.

PirateDiva
Thats horrible....they r giving us Sparrabether's a Bad Name!!

But come right about now ppl want answers...remember they are not all freaks like KMC and KTTC that analyze everything!!

I have to constantly remind myself that other Pirate fans probably dont know the stuff we know!!! cause to be honest we r ontop of our game....any new news we know!!! so we r very well informed!! a little confused but informed!

sailorleo
yeah that just sucks makes me glad im a norrleo shipper! hee hee!

PirateDiva
lmao....ya thats a safe one...until Ericadawn enters the picture..lol!

katelovespirate
it's really too bad. what precisely is going on there on the site?
no one judge me, but frankly i think T and T asked for it by having a website they consistently participate in. its just too tempting for some people to resist. and they tend to goad them on, from conversations that I've seen that have found their way over here. They ought to just have the webmaster step in and clarify to the less-knowledgeable what is and isn't an acceptable post.

someone want to jump over there and do some damage control?

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lmao....ya thats a safe one...until Ericadawn enters the picture..lol! jamica is what im calling it now...and we support eachothers ship smile we're goop ppl///

PirateDiva
lol....i would but i've stayed away for a reason! i cant be consumed by another website...lol...this on and myspace consume all my time...lol...oh and searching for Johnny and POTC stuff..lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sailorleo
jamica is what im calling it now...and we support eachothers ship smile we're goop ppl///

yay....thats the power of KMC togetherness!!! big grin

aelizabeth
i'll go get my nasty comments catching net. Does anyone have a jar?

lol PirateDiva, this site also takes up all my time lately. I spend all day devoted to PoTC. This movie had better be good. >.>

Ericadawn
I think that's a great idea for someone to show that not all Sparrabethers are so rude...and woohoo GO Jamica and Norrleo!

willofthewisp
I don't know specifics, but people are really egging them on, almost threatening them to make the ending J/E, like "you won't make any money if you don't do that," etc. Sigh. They're making money either way.

I agree with Kate, though, too. If they didn't want to deal with fans, don't go on the message boards. I wouldn't say a damn word if I had the pleasure of writing this story. They purposely bait us with these open-ended conversations and contradicting EVERYTHING that comes their way. It just says sloppiness to me, but they are the creators and deserve the respect.

lovethemtigers
yeah...I've never been on wordplayer..exc ept to read when someone links us there...but at this point and time...I'm really beginning to question ted and terry..but it actuality they are genious...because they are raking in the big bucks...but the good news for me..I can't go see it on opening night..so I can save my money if I don't like what i hear on here after all you girls have gone to see it....tonight...i''m leaning more towards the not really caring if I see it or not....

a-k-a-amber
I agree I remeber when the DMC trailer came out and there weren't that many J/E shippers, but the ones who were always got treated awful at least I did back then and now that we got a kiss and J/E looked more likely at the end of DMC we have been getting abusive.

Willo is right TnT deserve respect if it wasn't for them we wouldn't even have Pirates of the Caribbean.

willofthewisp
So let's go back and talk about some happy times. Was I the only one that didn't see a relationship between Jack and Liz coming? I didn't even think about it and then all of a sudden, "Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants, or maybe he do but loathe to claim it for his own." The little weird triggers in my mind shouted, "Wouldn't it be dramatic and hot if he wanted Liz?" But I discounted it. I figured the almost-kiss during "curiosity" was all we were going to get. And then that kiss. Wow. I sat quietly but inside I was doing backflips.

lovethemtigers
ah....all those beautiful clues we unraveled...we really thought we were on to something....

a-k-a-amber
and we most deffinitly were....

jeez I remember sitting there thinking OMG! it will take forever for this movie to come out and now im thinking the same thing but with ITS sequal

Ditte3
Aye.DMC made me love Sparrabeth.Jack and Liz are hot togeter.

Surreal_44
Willo wrote:

Oh, I surely didn't see one coming...at least not of the romantic sort. I knew Jack was attracted quite a bit to Elizabeth but I never saw them as a couple, and now that she up and killed him, I still don't see it happening...but maybe I'll be proved wrong. big grin

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
So let's go back and talk about some happy times. Was I the only one that didn't see a relationship between Jack and Liz coming? I didn't even think about it and then all of a sudden, "Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants, or maybe he do but loathe to claim it for his own." The little weird triggers in my mind shouted, "Wouldn't it be dramatic and hot if he wanted Liz?" But I discounted it. I figured the almost-kiss during "curiosity" was all we were going to get. And then that kiss. Wow. I sat quietly but inside I was doing backflips.

no I'm totally with you!!!! i never saw it coming------ not in the farthest reaches of my imagination--- because i just figured it was WAYYY to much of a temptation and romance novel to try and go there---- and when they did, i was shocked to my core, and pleased/thrilled in a way i've never been in a movie. the curiosity scene was literally throwing me upside and down... i was so excited to just have that, and then the kiss... i know i've said this before and i'll say it again, but NOTHING, NOTHING will ever top that moment.

lovethemtigers

Well...to be honest...I didn't see a relationship coming...but I wanted there to be one...ever since the first time I saw the dang movie...when she and Jack meet in the rescue scene....I just knew they were going to get together...but alas, it was not to be....I think the deleted scenes were left out cuz they didn't want to confuse the audience..because when they edited POTC for it's final cut..they had no idea then that they were going to do sequels...had they known....they'd probably include the deleted scenes...who knows....after the trilogy is all over and done with...maybe they'll release the trilogy in a box set...like they did for Star Wars...and they will re-edit the original movie to include those beautiful deleted scenes...

katelovespirate
hehehehe... maybe they'll film 2 endings and make a special sparrabeth boxed set with a sparrabeth ending, just to bring in more moolah. that would be pretty great. wink

lovethemtigers
you know Kate...I thought about that...and even said that way back when....I think it could be a possibility....there are several movies out there with "alternate" endings.....

Yeah...they could title that Trilogy Box Set: Pirates of the Caribbean...Sparrabeth Style....

willofthewisp
Alternate endings, like Clue. That would be awesome. The screen just goes blank and we see "that's what COULD have happened, but how about this?"

katelovespirate
HAHAHA... they could even make a barbossa-beth ending!!! oh man... i wish they would... like every time you go to the theatre you get a different ending... lol

lovethemtigers
LOL...yeah...remember a few days back we were joking about how...because they are being so secretive about this silly movie..that when we go to see it at the theatre...they won't even show us the ending so we don't go run and tell everyone else...HA HA>>>

the day after May 25:

Me: So, Kate, how did the movie end, did Liz choose Will or Jack?
Kate: I don't know...they never showed the ending...it just stopped and said..due to speculations and spoilers..you will not be allowed to see the ending...come back in about 2 months...
Me: Really, so here it is May 26 and the trilogy is still unresolved?
Kate: it would appear so....but there is a rumor that we will get alternate endings...The first ending has Will and Lizzie get married, the second ending has jack and Elizabeth sailing off on the Black Pearl into the Horizon, the third ending has Barbossa and Tia getting married and we find out Jack the Monkey is their lovechild....

willofthewisp
It's Gibbs and Liz all the way.

lovethemtigers
and a forth ending....Gibbs has a twosome with the Strumpets while jack goes in search for the fountain of youth so he will no longer be too old for Elizabeth.....

lovethemtigers
gosh,, since Elizabeth is the hottest woman in all of the caribbean and every man is dying to be with her...we could have multiple endings:

1) Liz and Will
2) Liz and Jack
3) Liz and Norrington
4) Liz and Barbossa
5) Liz and Gibbs
6) Liz and Pintel
6) Liz and Beckett
7) Liz and Soa Feng
8) Liz and Davy Jones
9) Liz and Mr. Cotton
10) Liz and the Parrot
11) Liz and Jack the Monkey
12) Liz and Murtogg
13) Liz and Mulroy
14) Liz and Ragetti
15) Liz and Tia
ooopss.....liz and tia...now that's just grosse....

willofthewisp
Sheesh, he may think he's too old for her, but he's not, especially back then. She was engaged to Norrington and I have a feeling James and Jack are close to the same age. Most couples had the guy about 10 to 15 years older. It's actually her relationship with Will, being the same age, that was considered a little unusual back then. Not unheard of, just not common.

willofthewisp
That's why they need another girl.

lovethemtigers
oh willo..I agree 100%..I've never really though Jack was too old for Elizabeth...that was very common in those days...yeah, to me Jack and Norrie seem about the same age.....even though Johnny is 43..I don't think Jack is.....

Sifzensinril
Me too. I've never thought that Jack is too old for Lizzie. I always thought that Will is too young for her

Ericadawn
You mean in maturity? Because Will and Elizabeth are the same age.

katelovespirate
well it was more common for an older man to marry a younger girl. girls needed to get married between the ages of 15-20, because life expectancy was shorter and they had to have someone to provide for them. they were expected to start having children as soon as possible after they proved physically able. the fact that Elizabeth is 18 or 19 in film 1 and not married shows that she is in control of her father, because its surprising she hasn't been married off, so to speak, earlier.

Men, on the other hand, got married older, because as we see with the Commodore, they have to get a place where they are economically able to provide for a wife and family. That usually didn't happen until they had established their place in the world, generally in mid 30s and later.

which is something i dont understand about w/l relationship--- are they planning on moving in to the governor's mansion and living off governor swann? because WIll's hovel and income is not enough to provide for Liz or a family.

Ericadawn
No, which is another reason why Weatherby wasn't supportive...

lovethemtigers
yeah...sorry one more reason why I just don't understand the Will and Elizabeth relationship....

katelovespirate
lol... where's surreal to debate that point? i've never heard a good argument for that.

because consider, Will's pretty independent, but he just doesnt have the money to afford any kind of lifestyle with a wife (or kids)... so was he honestly going to take charity from his father in law? lol. i cant imagine him doing that.

Ericadawn
No, which Elizabeth really doesn't understand...she's naive to the workings of the "real world" but she loves Will anyway so figures that love is enough which is an old romantic notion.

ivebeendepped43
omg!!! i luv ur siggy Kate!!!! and yours lovethemtigers!!!

katelovespirate
thanks! smile

Surreal_44
Or maybe Elizabeth doesn't care about the money, or expects that her father will help.

But why does it matter if Will can support her or not? Living on a pirate ship is not exactly safe or healthy, and even if you stole money to make a decent living, you'd be a fugitive and unlikely to be able to just walk in somewhere and spend the money in someplace nice.

Besides, if Will takes over the business and is recognized as a master blacksmith, he'd probably be able to afford a small, but decent house. The shop and his home situation are a result of him being an apprentice to a man who spends his money on drinking, not as a result of a lack of funds...especially with the navy right there, who would undoubtedly constantly need a blacksmith's services.

willofthewisp
That's really the storyline the movies don't pay much attention to, whether or not Will is still an apprentice or not. If he's still an apprentice when he marries Liz, you guys are right, he can't support a wife. Women could work back then and poor women were expected to be things like cooks and seamstresses (especially in a port town where you could make ship flags) but I'm not sure Liz has those skills.

If he's got his own business, he'd be just fine and could support himself, Liz, and maybe 1 or 2 kids. Being a blacksmith, especially in a navy town like Port Royal, would be a decent living.....provided said blacksmith isn't a fugitive for helping a pirate escape the gallows.

Chiki Mina
Hey.

It's been brought to my attention that a lot of J/Eers are being mean on wordplayer, whatever that is. A lot of the W/Eers and other kinds of shippers feel we (I use we since most of us on this forum support J/E) are abrasive and stupid. I know that's not true, you know that's not true. I know it's exciting having the trailer out and people's passions are flying and we really, really want things to go a certain way, but it's not a romance series, guys. It's an action-adventure and we all loved it before the idea of a triangle even came about or we wouldn't have seen DMC. Let's play nicely together. It's just a movie.

Here's the problem in my analyses on this:

Sparrabethers hate Will because Will is in the way for a J/E ending or scenes. Oh, and they use the excuse of "eunich".

Willabethers hate Jack because they use an excuse that he is a horn dog and is obviously in the way of a W/E ending.

This is beginning to be as horrible as politics. Throwing eachother mud is very childish and stupid.

As willofthewisp was saying, this is just a movie. I have to admit that I have never loved Jack and Liz together since ever. I liked them together in CotBP but just as in "what if" thought. And yes, we all get a little too excited and that's normal. We are human beings so what?

But as human beings, we can't hurt other people's feelings just because they don't think alike as the sparrabethers or the willabethers. Down right wrong. I have seen some posts from sparrabethers stating really nasty, rude comments about Will and/or Will with Elizabeth. I mean, you can actually feel the hate in these people...is pretty disturbing. Frankly, Im ashamed on those people. Those are not Sparrabethers, those are jack asses.

Then they all give us bad names.

IheartPocky
Yesss... Disturbing, indeed..

pirate179
yes

Chiki Mina
Where's the love smile

Free hugs big grin lol good grief, im so cheesy stick out tongue

pirate179
i have some love! stick out tongue
HUG!!!!!!!!!
now im cheesy stick out tongue big grin

Chiki Mina
Hurray for cheesy!

Where is everyone no expression

I just came and everyone left embarrasment

pirate179
i know thats been happening all week to me sad

Chiki Mina
*cries* lool

There is a member called Mysti Pirate. She comes whenever Im offline!!!

She used to be here alot. I really miss her.

pirate179
ya i know....me too!
i think im gonna cry *sniff*
maybe its me why no one is on...something i said??

a-k-a-amber
I know Misty never gets on.... she was here a few days ago she said her pirate obbsession is dying....

and lovely one really got ya thinking and now she is gone

pirate179
where is everyone going?? sad

a-k-a-amber
*sob* away.....

pirate179
it is ME!!!! *bawls*
i get it...i will leave
*walks away with head down*

katelovespirate
OMGSH I NEED HUGS!!!!

I am having man problems... oh my word... people, hug me!!!

a-k-a-amber
*HUGS*

*HUGS*

*HUGS*

*HUGS*

*HUGS*

*HUGS*

*HUGS*

pirate179
*HUGS KATELOVESPIRATE*
BIG BIG HUGS!!!

katelovespirate
OOOOh hooray--- you both are BRILLIANT and wonderful. thank you. smile HUGS BACK!!!! wow- this is a true love fest... we need kumbaya!!!

pirate179
i love hugs!!! yes

a-k-a-amber
ditto they are perfect like... friendship sandwiches big grin

pirate179
oh i like that...friendship sandwiches..i LIKE IT!!!!!!big grin

a-k-a-amber
lol

katelovespirate
a-k-a-amber, i'm really feeling the vibe on your siggy... it feels like some gothic melodrama... brilliant... smile

pirate179
i really like kates and amber siggy

a-k-a-amber
big grin thank you big grin

Barbossa is my favorite charactor and that line "the deepest circle off hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers" really said something to me and I wanna see if that comes into play in AWE

it was just ironic Willo made a thread about it later big grin

Kate, yours makes me smile everytime a see it

Pirate179... well yours changes so often... lol but i like the one you have now!

pirate179
thanks...it will be changing a lot cuz i like change...but now i will only use 3 different ones...LOL

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
OMGSH I NEED HUGS!!!!

I am having man problems... oh my word... people, hug me!!!

AAAH!! Sorry if I wasn't here to hug you!!

HUG HUG HUG

How come people are on when Im like 5 minutes away?! When I come back they are gone! eek! lol

PirateDiva
OOOOh hooray--- you both are BRILLIANT and wonderful. thank you. smile HUGS BACK!!!! wow- this is a true love fest... we need kumbaya!!!

awwww Kate i know i'm late but....if u still want hugs....here's Mine *HUGGles Kate* Hope ya feel better love!!! big grin

willofthewisp
Aw, it's a Sparrabeth reunion. Hopefully Jack and Liz will hug this much in AWE!

PirateDiva
Hopefully i've been dying for some geniune feelings from these 2!!!

lovethemtigers
for Kate...

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya....
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya,
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya oh Lord, Kumbaya...

T.Maria
what does kumbaya mean???

....ive always wondered about that....

PirateDiva
it's a campfire song!! lol...it's soothing!!! But i dont know what it means....anyone?

T.Maria
oooh...we dont do the whole campfire thing in England...

We prefer to go down to the local pub and get hammered, rather than sit around eating marshmallows on sticks and listening to the weird hippy man playing his out-of-tune guitar around a fire.... wink hehehehe!

**And yes, i have been watching too many cheesy american movies lmao!!!!**

lovethemtigers

IheartPocky
It means "Come by here" apparently

katelovespirate
awe, i love happy sparrabeth hug times!!! !smile You guys are so wonderful, do you even know how cool you are? lol. seriously.

Kumbaya--- didn't that song start up in South Africa during the apartheid time or something? maybe I'm way off. something about unity and peace and brotherly love. but Kumbaya is an african creole word i believe... eh, i'm a bit rusty on my africaans.

you know how a new CD can completely change your life? I just got Blue on Blue by Leigh Nash, and it's changing my life. It's brilliant. you guys should check it out. smile

Chiki Mina
awe, i love happy sparrabeth hug times!!! !smile You guys are so wonderful, do you even know how cool you are? lol. seriously.

Kumbaya--- didn't that song start up in South Africa during the apartheid time or something? maybe I'm way off. something about unity and peace and brotherly love. but Kumbaya is an african creole word i believe... eh, i'm a bit rusty on my africaans.

you know how a new CD can completely change your life? I just got Blue on Blue by Leigh Nash, and it's changing my life. It's brilliant. you guys should check it out. smile

Im a big fan of Leigh Nash!!

You know Delerium? She sings in there too also. I love her music. Beautiful lyrics and music.

one of my fav is My Idea of Heaven.

-savvychick-
Leigh Nash? what kinda music does she sing?

Chiki Mina
kind of like acoustic. Its very soothing.

aniron
Hey.

WELL SAID ESPECIALLY THE LOVING THE FILM B4 THE STUPID TRIANGLE!!!!!!
Happy Dance

willofthewisp
I had no idea where else to put this, so I thought I'd put it here. In DMC, right when Liz first gets the compass and gives the Pearl its heading, watch Jack. He has this weird expression on his face as he's looking at her like, "Now that I have you, what am I going to DO with you?" Hee hee, maybe I was just giggly watching it, but has anyone else noticed this? Are we missing other moments like this if it's genuine?

pirate179
I NOTICED THAT TOO!! im glad im not the only one..i wonder if there ARE more moments like this.....i cant think of any others off the top of my head

IheartPocky
*watches that scene*

hmm i guess so..

lovethemtigers
I had no idea where else to put this, so I thought I'd put it here. In DMC, right when Liz first gets the compass and gives the Pearl its heading, watch Jack. He has this weird expression on his face as he's looking at her like, "Now that I have you, what am I going to DO with you?" Hee hee, maybe I was just giggly watching it, but has anyone else noticed this? Are we missing other moments like this if it's genuine?

Willo...I've always loved that part...it's a part we've never talked about...but I always though that he gave her an interesting look...not sure how to explain it...put he kind of prances in front of her and is staring at her intently just before he does that sweeping jesture to invite here onboard the Pearl.."Miss Swann"....

Chiki Mina
I love Sparrabeth....I can never get tired on saying it.

willofthewisp
"Willo...I've always loved that part...it's a part we've never talked about...but I always though that he gave her an interesting look...not sure how to explain it...put he kind of prances in front of her and is staring at her intently just before he does that sweeping jesture to invite here onboard the Pearl.."Miss Swann"...."----lovethemtigers

Exactly! It's kind of like a puppydog. It's like he doesn't know what to do with her first.
Since this exchange happens at night and we next see them during the day, would it be safe to say that Liz only spent one night on the Pearl before they got to the Isla de Cruces?

Chiki Mina
Yeah..and where did she spended the night?

Gives me an idea of a fanfiction...ahem! Anyways.

Is most likely Jack let her sleep in his cabin while Jack watched over her and imagined his hands on her hips and his lips against hers....WHOA!
*smacks herself*

pirate179
LOL!!!eek!big grin

willofthewisp
lol, chiki. It's time for you to write a fanfic. I've always been surprised you never joined in Kate, Surreal's, and my norribeth one. You did the AWE3 and 4, right? Those were amazing, too.

My practical guess is that Jack probably didn't sleep that much, not because he was busy with Liz (man, if only) but because he just probably wouldn't be able to with everything that's gone on and knowing his personality, he would not sleep below decks with the crew. Captains don't do that sort of thing. He probably let her have his cabin for the night and just kind of walked around/sat around the deck, probably thinking about his next move.

lovethemtigers
Willo, that's what I'm thinking...but it is interesting that they never addressed the fact just where did Lizzie sleep since she was the only female on board...but I just kind of assumed that Jack gave up his cabin to her..he's a gentleman like that ya know...

BUt yeah...that look he gives her when they finally get there heading...is like "OMG, I can't believe she is actually here...I've been thinking about her...and here she is..now what am I going to do...how can I hide what I've been feeling..."...and you know what..he doesn't do a very good job...he's constantly flirting with her..cuz he can't help himself...

I just love the Persuade Me scene...and the way he looks after she walks away and that little noise he makes..gotta love Sparrabeth..

"Jack, the letters, give them back!"
"No, Persuade Me"

lovethemtigers
You do know Will taught Me how to handle a sword...

lovethemtigers
As I said, Persuade Me....

lovethemtigers
and then she gets that little frustrated look and walks away...

lovethemtigers
Jack looks so smitten in that screen cap...

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
You do know Will taught Me how to handle a sword...

Jack: You want to handle mine? Is long and shiny..

willofthewisp
LOL! That would have been awesome. I do like the simple repeating of what he just said, though. Liz gets frustrated, Jack gets hard. Good combination.

He's also looking at her the entire time during Persuasion, even when he's responding to what Gibbs is saying.

Jack reads the pardon, makes disgusted tongue thingy
"A truly discomforting notion, love."
Keeps looking at her as she turns her head to face Gibbs
Gibbs talks, Jack looks like he's dying to confront her about something

lovethemtigers
yeah, right after Gibbs walks away..I love how she turns and Jack is right there and she starts backing away..and he is moving toward her..."might I inquire as to how you came by these?"

willofthewisp
Man, it's so hot. I acutally like this and Curiosity better than the kiss. The anticipation of it all.....

lovethemtigers
I'm sure his mind is thinking like crazy.."just how in the world did Elizabeth manage to get these letters of marque from Beckett..

Chiki Mina
LOL! That would have been awesome. I do like the simple repeating of what he just said, though. Liz gets frustrated, Jack gets hard. Good combination.

He's also looking at her the entire time during Persuasion, even when he's responding to what Gibbs is saying.

Jack reads the pardon, makes disgusted tongue thingy
"A truly discomforting notion, love."
Keeps looking at her as she turns her head to face Gibbs
Gibbs talks, Jack looks like he's dying to confront her about something

Did you see the way Jack looks at her?

Crap...my hand is itching in writing a fic.

*smacks herself* Resistance is Futile!

lovethemtigers
I know especially when she says "yes, he did mention something about a chest.."...Jack looks at her and she kind of jumps...that part is just so funny....

lovethemtigers
and ..right after jack has said, "as i said, Persuade Me"...here is what Elizabeth looks like...after she has walked away from Jack..she is sooo daydreaming about what it would be like to Persuade Jack to give those letters back..she could corner him in his cabin...and start rubbing her hands on him...kiss him...and work her hangs inside of his coat....

lovethemtigers
"It's a curious thing. There was a time when I would have given anything for you to look like that while thinking about me"...

Chiki Mina
She couldn't help but smile on the comment that the notorious pirate made...

lovethemtigers
well...this is so much fun, but I have to go to bed, early to rise on Monday AM....goodnight..and sweet dreams of Jack my friends....

Chiki Mina
Goodnight, darlin'. smile

Keep the faith.

willofthewisp
lol, I wonder if he assumed the worst (or best) and assumed she slept with Beckett before assuming she'd threaten him. Probably not, but that would have been hilarious. "She slept with the short man! She's not a virgin! Jackpot!"

lovethemtigers
yes, Willo...I wonder if that's what he thought...or at least she made Beckett think he was going to get something for giving him those letters....Jack's wondering just how did she Persuade him.."friendly"...he may not be implying sex...but he's definetely implying that she used her womanly wiles...cuz Jack knows better than anyone how Elizabeth can use her womanly wiles to outfox him....i.e, Rum Runners Island...

tee_pirategirl
lol yeah! btw I luv the part where Lizzie jumps a little. Oh and the part in the persuade me scene? where he says "persuade me" for the second time and she sorta nods her head like "ok fine! I get what u mean"

seriousely though guys! I've been away for a while and I didn't know that Sparrrabethers were being mean on wordplayer. Not good. seriousely we should respect all ships and I'm sorry if I personaly haven't.(been respective)

willofthewisp
I think everyone here is pretty respectful of everyone's views. We just get really excited about our own!

Chiki Mina
Out of subject.

But I wonder what mark Jack left on Beckette?

eunichy snip-snip? And maybe fed it to the canibals.

sailorleo
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
"It's a curious thing. There was a time when I would have given anything for you to look like that while thinking about me"... ooo baby oo baby! (lol) How can she RESIST him! I DON'T GET IT!!! GAH!!! *falls over*

pirate179
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Out of subject.

But I wonder what mark Jack left on Beckette?

eunichy snip-snip? And maybe fed it to the canibals.

LMAO!! thats been my thought all along...LOL eek! big grin

Ericadawn
Maybe Jack broke his heart...

willofthewisp
There is that gay vibe going on with him, isn't there? I do wonder if he means a physical mark or an emotional one, like Jack was the one that he could never control or destroy. I like how skeptical Will is that Jack had the power to do anything to Beckett. It's not an insult to Jack, it's more a "Oh stop throwing yourself a pity party, you're the freakin' Hugh Hefner of Port Royal, no one can touch you."

IheartPocky
lol

I think it is, well this is just a feeling i have haha, that it's an emotional mark. Jack's is physical, Beckett's is emotional. Makes sense! eek! big grin

willofthewisp
I hope it's more along the lines of what I was talking about and Beckett's not secretly in love with Jack.

Jack: My first and only love is the sea.

Beckett (stomping his feet and throwing a tantrum): But, but the sea is so icky!!!! Just love me!!!!!

(Jack makes typical "Jack is confused and disgusted" face/tongue thing and walks off)

Beckett: You'll pay for your homophobia, Jack Sparrow!!!!!

Jack (turns briefly): It's Captain, and I'm not homophobic. I just think you're a little too clingy for me.

IheartPocky
Lol!

I can see Backett doing that...

ivebeendepped43
lmao!!!

PirateDiva
lmao lmao lmao lmao!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.