Rocks 'n' Rolls Clowns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
Swanky Tuna and I have form our own team, the greatest team known to man, the Rocks 'n' Rolls Clowns. We do cocaine! Our mission is to be the most rockin 'n' rollin clowns to hit the world since Doctor Rockso himself. There are no openings to join the team at this time, but you can all bask in our glory as Rock'n'roll clowns.

Deathstroke
Metalocalypse ftw. rock

Swanky-Tuna
Theys wished for our greatness

DigiMark007
Hmm.

I approve.

thumb up

Nataku8188
Digimark, approving us doesn't mean you're going to get an invite, but nice try!

jasonk3
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Swanky Tuna and I have form our own team, the greatest team known to man, the Rocks 'n' Rolls Clowns. We do cocaine! Our mission is to be the most rockin 'n' rollin clowns to hit the world since Doctor Rockso himself. There are no openings to join the team at this time, but you can all bask in our glory as Rock'n'roll clowns.

mad The Mongoose are not pleased to hear another team is trying to steal their spotlight mad

... stick out tongue

Nataku8188
We steal nothing, just because we do more cocaine, rock harder, roll faster, and generally are better than you doesn't mean we STOLE the spotlight. It just turned to us naturally, or partly because Swanky was using a magnet.

Flame On!!
We do cocaine!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm.

I approve.

thumb up

laughing

-FO!!

jasonk3
We steal nothing, just because we do more cocaine, rock harder, roll faster, and generally are better than you doesn't mean we STOLE the spotlight. It just turned to us naturally, or partly because Swanky was using a magnet.

laughing

pr1983

laughing yr sig creeps me out... i have dialup and it took a while to load, so was static at first... damn you...

Priest
Holla laughing out loud

manorastroman
one day people will stop licking every half-creative show adult swim hawks out. doesn't everybody realize they're being ****ed with, similar to when south park created LITERALLY the worst character ever, and people still ate it up?

i'm still mad at brendan small for ditching home movies in favor of this hit and miss baloney.

Swanky-Tuna
But South Park blows and Metalacolypse doesn't.

manorastroman
interesting theory...possible, but highly improbable.

long pig
Seriously, I do a lot of cocaine.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by manorastroman
one day people will stop licking every half-creative show adult swim hawks out. doesn't everybody realize they're being ****ed with, similar to when south park created LITERALLY the worst character ever, and people still ate it up?

i'm still mad at brendan small for ditching home movies in favor of this hit and miss baloney.

Does the whiny little baby want some attention for himself?

Originally posted by long pig
Seriously, I do a lot of cocaine.

We do cocaine!

manorastroman
almost enough to create an entire thread about a group homaging a lame joke on a lamer show...but i can't think of ANYBODY who needs attention that much.

Nataku8188
almost enough to create an entire thread about a group homaging a lame joke on a lamer show...but i can't think of ANYBODY who needs attention that much.

Obviously two of the most famous people on KMC!

Wait, who were you again?

Trying to make a name for yourself by stepping up against the Tyrant? You'll go down just like the rest.

DigiMark007
Damn, I still need to make swanky that new avy.

....maybe in April...

Nataku8188
If Lord Swanky requests something, you do it now!

Flame On!!

It's funny because it's true....

good call thumb up

smile

-FO!!

manorastroman
only the first in my twelve step espionage program. flame on!

Flame On!!
only the first in my twelve step espionage program. flame on!

again a good call my friend, but your right I hate Adult swim, it's shit.

-FO!!

Nataku8188
All this talking about flaming really makes me wonder about your sexuality. Oh wait, no it doesn't, I already know you're gay. My bad.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, I guess it'd be hard to understand if you don't know much about rock or metal.

But to the point, who are you to judge? Your trolling is just making the spandex holding our packages back that much thinner.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Well, I guess it'd be hard to understand if you don't know much about rock or metal.

But to the point, who are you to judge? Your trolling is just making the spandex holding our packages back that much thinner.

smile

I saw Motorhead before you were born.

It's a phase you grow out of.

-FO!!

Flame On!!
All this talking about flaming really makes me wonder about your sexuality. Oh wait, no it doesn't, I already know you're gay. My bad.

Nah you want me to be gay so I can dress as a construction worker and stand with you in your policemans outfit. Or is it you don't want to be "the only gay in the village?"

smile

-FO!!

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Nah you want me to be gay so I can dress as a construction worker and stand with you in your policemans outfit. Or is it you don't want to be "the only gay in the village?"

smile

-FO!!

I don't own a 'policemans outfit' but you can do your own 'Village People' thing if you want.

Swanky-Tuna
smile

I saw Motorhead before you were born.

It's a phase you grow out of.

-FO!!
That's all well and good but I wasn't talking to you. Hence why I didn't quote you.

Wait, that makes you somewhere between 40 and 60. What the crap are you doing here? Seeing what kind of people your kids are hanging out with?

Flame On!!
That's all well and good but I wasn't talking to you. Hence why I didn't quote you.

Wait, that makes you somewhere between 40 and 60. What the crap are you doing here? Seeing what kind of people your kids are hanging out with?

How old are Leo and many other forum members like Solaran and Sabretooth 30 - 40

I'm in that range.

smile

Yup, older people shouldn't read comics. or discuss them.....erm

-FO!!

Swanky-Tuna
How old are Leo a many other forum members like Solaran and Sabretooth 30 - 40

I'm in that range.

smile

Yup, older people shouldn't read comics. or discuss them.....erm

-FO!!
It's not the reading comic books part that gets me, it's the 40 year old trolling and trying to mingle on a board full of people at least half his age. For shame!

Flame On!!
It's not the reading comic books part that gets me, it's the 40 year old trolling and trying to mingle on a board full of people at least half his age. For shame!

Tell Leo and the other people in their mid to late 30's the same thing.... Wrathful Dwarf is over 30.

Sonny.

-FO!!

Swanky-Tuna
Tell Leo and the other people in their mid to late 30's the same thing.... Wrathful Dwarf is over 30.

Sonny.

-FO!!
Mid-late thirties is no problem. I play Warcraft 3 with a couple of them. Into the 40's is crossing the creepy dad threshold. Of course you could be in your mid-late 30's too but that would mean you were like 14 at this Motorhead concert or you think I'm 15 or something.

Also, I don't seem them nearly as much I see you around.

Wolverine2006
Dr. Rockso is by far the most hilarious character on Metalocalypse...he better be in the next season!!!!

DigiMark007
I'm just not sure why someone that old would frequent this place anyway, since it's obviously not because you consider any of us your intellectual peers ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

...and also why you'd be so immature about it all the time. Every time you post it seems like spam to me.

Redatom65
I'm just not sure why someone that old would frequent this place anyway, since it's obviously not because you consider any of us your intellectual peers ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

...and also why you'd be so immature about it all the time. Every time you post it seems like spam to me.

spam, how absurd

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Redatom65
spam, how absurd

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

wtf. Wasn't talking to you. And spam-type posts aren't always bad...hell, we all do it. But when it's your purpose for being on a forum, well then what's the point?

Redatom65
well, I don't see how you can possibly be talking to me, if not even once, I had replied to this forum before that. I was just merely making an ass of myself by spamming to a reply about spam therefore succeeding. However with that said...I feel the need to end my go nowhere tangent

long pig
MA remindes me alot of Spinal Tap, but....actually funny instead of boring and british.

The MA CD that came out a few months ago is actually pretty damn good.

Martian_mind
Lalalalala

Flame On!!

Because they like comics?

I don't cconsider you my intellectual peers......

Inferiority complex or what. Generally though and this is not meant to upset you, I am here to educate you in the ways of comics. Not just your over sold Marvel and DC. but the special comics. So People like Pittman and Leo must stop posting in a year or two according to spanky when they hit 40. That makes lots of sense. no

-FO!!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
MA remindes me alot of Spinal Tap, but....actually funny instead of boring and british.

The MA CD that came out a few months ago is actually pretty damn good.
Spinal Tap was comical. I mean... I haven't seen it yet, sadly, but the clips I saw were great.

But yeah, the parody of it all cracks me up.

So People like Pittman and Leo must stop posting in a year or two according to spanky when they hit 40. That makes lots of sense. no
No, not really. They would just have to stop being omni-present. It gives less of a "Hey young adults, am I hip?" vibe. But they aren't anyway. At least not on the comic book forums.

Flame On!!
Spinal Tap was comical. I mean... I haven't seen it yet, sadly, but the clips I saw were great.

But yeah, the parody of it all cracks me up.

No, not really. They would just have to stop being omni-present. It gives less of a "Hey young adults, am I hip?" vibe. But they aren't anyway. At least not on the comic book forums.

No Pittman has graduated to off topic erm along with other almost 40's like Tired Hiker. I have a very low post count. Less than a 1000 since the beginning of October.

erm What's your point.

-FO!!

Swanky-Tuna
erm What's your point.
They're not here. Being everywhere, within here, at once.

Flame On!!
They're not here. Being everywhere, within here, at once.

So you mean I seem to be Omnipresent?

cool

-FO!!

Flame On!!
Ironically it's tired Hikers Bday thread today.

Originally posted by bogen
Yeah happy B'day.
What are you 45 now? :P

He is not 45 but older than the 34 he claims.

Nataku8188
I don't like you sad

SpunkySmurph
according to spanky Now I'm just lost. But for reasons few of you probably understand.

That better have been a typo... which, in itself, would be a pretty huge coincidence...

Flame On!!
I don't like you sad

Oh dear, that's a shame smile isn't it no

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Now I'm just lost. But for reasons few of you probably understand.

That better have been a typo... which, in itself, would be a pretty huge coincidence...

Yes a typo shifty certainly a typo shifty

-FO!!

Swanky-Tuna
It reminds me of how Whirly used to call me skanky and/or spanky. I forget because Whirly really never said anything worth remembering.

Flame On!!
It reminds me of how Whirly used to call me skanky and/or spanky. I forget because Whirly really never said anything worth remembering.

Strange you remember he did it then........

-FO!!

Priest
nice one

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Priest
nice one

Are you still trying to imly I am a sock. laughing

-FO!!

Priest
Are you still trying to imly I am a sock. laughing

-FO!!
nah of course not roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Priest
nah of course not roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just checking.

smile

-FO!!

Magee
I wear socks, some times.

Flame On!!
Indeed smile

-FO!!

Nataku8188
My current white sock on my left foot has a hole in it.

DigiMark007
And my current hole has some white on it....

confused

embarrasment

Priest

confused

embarrasment
whoa there laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Strange you remember he did it then........
Only because it was supposed to be my name. I find myself worth remembering.

confused

embarrasment
bow chicka bow wow

Nataku8188
Am I the only one who thinks Whirly, I mean, Flame, is trying a little too hard to be an elitest prick?

Flame On!!
Am I the only one who thinks Whirly, I mean, Flame, is trying a little too hard to be an elitest prick?

Yes you are. Who is this Whirly anyway.

smile

-FO!!

Nataku8188
Some guy who loved to molest small children.

pr1983

Nataku8188
Toki approves.

pr1983
Toki approves.

Swanky-Tuna
Man, I can't even imagine the gratification Toki provides.

Nataku8188
Man, I can't even imagine the gratification Toki provides.

Damn straight you can't.

pr1983
i really have to get sattelite tv...

Nataku8188
Satellite T.V. is gay.

Swanky-Tuna
I hear it's alright. The only problem I've really heard about it is if you're trying to watch tv in the middle of a lightning storm or your dish is covered in 3 inches of ice.

pr1983
Satellite T.V. is gay.

no expression

I hear it's alright. The only problem I've really heard about it is if you're trying to watch tv in the middle of a lightning storm or your dish is covered in 3 inches of ice.

that'd kinda suck yeah...

Nataku8188
Someone make me a goddamn chicken sangwich.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm hungry too. Somebody remedy this for me.

Nataku8188
Why aren't they feeding us ?

Swanky-Tuna
C'mon people, push some sandwiches through your screens.

Nataku8188
They don't love us enough.

Nataku8188
Damnit people, bring us sandwiches.

Nataku8188
I picked up new mutants 98 today for 9 bucks.

Nataku8188
Second page? I refuse!

Swanky-Tuna
I have annihilation but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Nataku8188
I never finished it either, it was good from what I read.

Blair Wind
Whatever happened to that "yearbook" of yours Nataku?

Nataku8188
No one ever found a good place to host the damn thing that could handle the bandwith, but I think I have a good idea on how to do one now. Maybe I'll start working on that.

pr1983
No one ever found a good place to host the damn thing that could handle the bandwith, but I think I have a good idea on how to do one now. Maybe I'll start working on that.

so you're going to do it then?

Nataku8188
I'm thinking about it.

pr1983
I'm thinking about it.

cool... good luck with it, i hope it works out... if i can help somehow, let me know...

Nataku8188
You could do the whole thing :-p

Nataku8188
Alright, I think I'll do it, I've got some good ideas for it.

pr1983
You could do the whole thing :-p

lol... nice siggy btw...

and yeah, i'll help if you want me to...

Swanky-Tuna
That's oldschool

Blair Wind
So you found a place now? If you want I could bump the original thread

Nataku8188
If I do this (Which I'm honestly considering) I'm going to start a new thread on it, because the old thread is pretty dated.

Nataku8188
Think people are interested enough to participate?

Blair Wind
I am erm

Swanky-Tuna
I completely forgot what it was about.

Nataku8188
It really was just something I thought up before to help degrade people who were new and thought they were important (Like Armando) but I guess we could do it as a real year book.

Nataku8188
I think I will start it, any volunteers to help run it ?

Swanky-Tuna
Nataku > Silver Surfer

pr1983
I think I will start it, any volunteers to help run it ?

if i'm around, sure...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by pr1983
if i'm around, sure...

It'll never happen! My laziness is not to be trifled with!

Nataku8188
I picked up new mutants 98 today for 9 bucks.

In retrospect this was a fantastic financial decision and I applaud myself for my fantastic foresight. Bravo me.

Actually, I just found it in a box when I was moving and didn't remember when I had picked it up. Talk about a pleasent surprise!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.