Mistic Gohan vs Vegita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
Gohan from the Buu Saga vs Vegita from the Buu saga

spencerspider
i would say gohan

Eccentric
I suppose Gohan, but unlike Vegeta, Gohan hasn't really gone all the way to try and be the strongest Saiyan and normally people view Goku to be the strongest and Vegeta second strongest.

Soljer
Originally posted by Eccentric
I suppose Gohan, but unlike Vegeta, Gohan hasn't really gone all the way to try and be the strongest Saiyan and normally people view Goku to be the strongest and Vegeta second strongest.

In that piece of trash GT, maybe.

As far as Z is concerned, Gohan is the strongest unfused hero, and second strongest hero period, behind Vegetto.

Kento
If you count the End of Z I think it would be Gokou then Vegeta though.
But from the Buu saga Gohan would be the strongest because of Old Kaioshin unlocking his powers. Vegeta couldn't take out Fat Buu he'd have no chance against Mystic Gohan. Which is odd because Gohan doesn't train....Did he even train that seven years before the tournament was announced and Gokou coming back announced?

Vinny Valentine
Mystic.

lrn englsh

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Soljer
In that piece of trash GT, maybe.

As far as Z is concerned, Gohan is the strongest unfused hero, and second strongest hero period, behind Vegetto. yes Man, Vegeta goes down...hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.